Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (135) Previous 125 26 27135 Next
Diamond One

Banned

06 Oct 2014, 10:53 am #501
Bloody metro delayed now am on a better method of transport aka a nice bus to Newcastle to photo the green DFDS seaways
Diamond One
06 Oct 2014, 10:53 am #501

Bloody metro delayed now am on a better method of transport aka a nice bus to Newcastle to photo the green DFDS seaways

Jimmi

06 Oct 2014, 12:58 pm #502
Chavy lass pushed in front of me in That's Entertainment in Middlesbrough, also because I kicked up a fuss and the beardy alcoholic looking guy she was with pointed out to let me go first and the woman stayed where she was which I wasn't happy about as I was going to pay on card but because she was so close I ended up paying in cash.

Also some prick has just ran at a flock of birds and now they are flying away scared into my face.
Jimmi
06 Oct 2014, 12:58 pm #502

Chavy lass pushed in front of me in That's Entertainment in Middlesbrough, also because I kicked up a fuss and the beardy alcoholic looking guy she was with pointed out to let me go first and the woman stayed where she was which I wasn't happy about as I was going to pay on card but because she was so close I ended up paying in cash.

Also some prick has just ran at a flock of birds and now they are flying away scared into my face.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

06 Oct 2014, 8:42 pm #503
(06 Oct 2014, 12:58 pm)Jimmi Chavy lass pushed in front of me in That's Entertainment in Middlesbrough, also because I kicked up a fuss and the beardy alcoholic looking guy she was with pointed out to let me go first and the woman stayed where she was which I wasn't happy about as I was going to pay on card but because she was so close I ended up paying in cash.

One thing I hate is people feeding birds in Sunderland, one day an old guy was chucking bits of Greggs pasty about till it got to the point where I threatened to shove a pigeon and seagull up his arse at the same time
MrFozz
06 Oct 2014, 8:42 pm #503

(06 Oct 2014, 12:58 pm)Jimmi Chavy lass pushed in front of me in That's Entertainment in Middlesbrough, also because I kicked up a fuss and the beardy alcoholic looking guy she was with pointed out to let me go first and the woman stayed where she was which I wasn't happy about as I was going to pay on card but because she was so close I ended up paying in cash.

One thing I hate is people feeding birds in Sunderland, one day an old guy was chucking bits of Greggs pasty about till it got to the point where I threatened to shove a pigeon and seagull up his arse at the same time

Jimmi

06 Oct 2014, 8:46 pm #504
Some lasses were doing that whilst I was stood waiting for the X66 in Stockton.
Jimmi
06 Oct 2014, 8:46 pm #504

Some lasses were doing that whilst I was stood waiting for the X66 in Stockton.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

06 Oct 2014, 8:50 pm #505
(06 Oct 2014, 8:46 pm)Jimmi Some lasses were doing that whilst I was stood waiting for the X66 in Stockton.
The words 'keep going or it's gonna be shoved up your ringpiece...sideways' normally does the trick hahaha
MrFozz
06 Oct 2014, 8:50 pm #505

(06 Oct 2014, 8:46 pm)Jimmi Some lasses were doing that whilst I was stood waiting for the X66 in Stockton.
The words 'keep going or it's gonna be shoved up your ringpiece...sideways' normally does the trick hahaha

S813 FVK

06 Oct 2014, 9:06 pm #506
On the subject of teachers, im actually quite happy with the selection that i have got this year. No bad teachers at all. My worst is probably my tutor who is really annoying. He knows why im always late - thats why i have been late and he has asked why, i have replied with 'bus' and some mornings i just get a 'hurry up'. If he thinks i am going to change my walkspeed because its after 8:45 then he, quite frankly, can sod right off.
S813 FVK
06 Oct 2014, 9:06 pm #506

On the subject of teachers, im actually quite happy with the selection that i have got this year. No bad teachers at all. My worst is probably my tutor who is really annoying. He knows why im always late - thats why i have been late and he has asked why, i have replied with 'bus' and some mornings i just get a 'hurry up'. If he thinks i am going to change my walkspeed because its after 8:45 then he, quite frankly, can sod right off.

Malarkey

07 Oct 2014, 11:01 am #507
I didn't stop up to watch Raw till 4am This Morning as I'm at Ingeus This Afternoon, So I log in to Facebook to see if I have any Notifications or Messages, and the first thing I see is a Picture of Rusev and Lana face 2 face with The Rock.
Malarkey
07 Oct 2014, 11:01 am #507

I didn't stop up to watch Raw till 4am This Morning as I'm at Ingeus This Afternoon, So I log in to Facebook to see if I have any Notifications or Messages, and the first thing I see is a Picture of Rusev and Lana face 2 face with The Rock.

Andreos1

08 Oct 2014, 3:52 pm #508
Got to Lincoln bus station this morning, to see an L reg Brylaine Alexander B10 laying over.
Chuffed to bits at the thought of sitting on that for over an hour, rather than the Ikarus I had on the last visit - I almost broke into tears, as it pulled away NIS, following the arrival of a Solo.
Edited 08 Oct 2014, 3:52 pm by Andreos1.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
08 Oct 2014, 3:52 pm #508

Got to Lincoln bus station this morning, to see an L reg Brylaine Alexander B10 laying over.
Chuffed to bits at the thought of sitting on that for over an hour, rather than the Ikarus I had on the last visit - I almost broke into tears, as it pulled away NIS, following the arrival of a Solo.

Jimmi

08 Oct 2014, 5:58 pm #509
My WiFi isn't working, been off for two hours now and I am not happy Angry
Jimmi
08 Oct 2014, 5:58 pm #509

My WiFi isn't working, been off for two hours now and I am not happy Angry

Jimmi

09 Oct 2014, 4:03 pm #510
Annoying bus passengers.

Just had to endure 50 minutes on service 7 where some bitch had her legs pressed against the back of the seat which hurts my back and then when we reached Ryder Park some chavy prick she knew got on so he sat next to hear although with how loud they were talking so loud you'd be mistaken for thinking they were shouting at the driver and I was sat right in front of them so imagine how loud I'm hearing it and also the lad kept putting his muddy feet on the seat next to me and at one point I had to move my legs because I thought I was going to get his mucky foot print on my jeans. I was so unbelievably close to either shouting at them or smacking the pair of them and if I had to sit on that bus any longer it probably would have happened. (I don't want to hit them but when I'm this angry these thoughts start coming into my head)

I do think that I have an anger problem and does anyone have any advice for ways to help me cope when these situations happen.
Jimmi
09 Oct 2014, 4:03 pm #510

Annoying bus passengers.

Just had to endure 50 minutes on service 7 where some bitch had her legs pressed against the back of the seat which hurts my back and then when we reached Ryder Park some chavy prick she knew got on so he sat next to hear although with how loud they were talking so loud you'd be mistaken for thinking they were shouting at the driver and I was sat right in front of them so imagine how loud I'm hearing it and also the lad kept putting his muddy feet on the seat next to me and at one point I had to move my legs because I thought I was going to get his mucky foot print on my jeans. I was so unbelievably close to either shouting at them or smacking the pair of them and if I had to sit on that bus any longer it probably would have happened. (I don't want to hit them but when I'm this angry these thoughts start coming into my head)

I do think that I have an anger problem and does anyone have any advice for ways to help me cope when these situations happen.

Diamond One

Banned

09 Oct 2014, 4:18 pm #511
I was messaging a mate (anth) and silly me left the phone on flight mode just to save power to alert him about something
Diamond One
09 Oct 2014, 4:18 pm #511

I was messaging a mate (anth) and silly me left the phone on flight mode just to save power to alert him about something

Andreos1

09 Oct 2014, 5:17 pm #512
After the Alexander B10 teased and tormented me yesterday, today it was the turn of an ex Dublin Alexander Olympian, that was working a shuttle service today. Missed it by minutes and ended up on a Solo instead.
Solo back to the digs tonight too.

All Solo'd out! Can't handle any more - particularly when there are some classic old school vehicles kicking about.

@Jimmy - there are all sorts of methods of controlling your temper or anger. What may work for one, may not work for others, but they are worth trying.
Google may be your friend for the short term. As for longer term, may be worth speaking with a professional. Does your college have anyone you can speak to?

Andreos1
09 Oct 2014, 5:17 pm #512

After the Alexander B10 teased and tormented me yesterday, today it was the turn of an ex Dublin Alexander Olympian, that was working a shuttle service today. Missed it by minutes and ended up on a Solo instead.
Solo back to the digs tonight too.

All Solo'd out! Can't handle any more - particularly when there are some classic old school vehicles kicking about.

@Jimmy - there are all sorts of methods of controlling your temper or anger. What may work for one, may not work for others, but they are worth trying.
Google may be your friend for the short term. As for longer term, may be worth speaking with a professional. Does your college have anyone you can speak to?

Jimmi

09 Oct 2014, 5:20 pm #513

I have spoken with a sort of professional.
Not at college anymore.
Jimmi
09 Oct 2014, 5:20 pm #513

I have spoken with a sort of professional.
Not at college anymore.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

09 Oct 2014, 7:53 pm #514
(09 Oct 2014, 5:20 pm)Jimmi I have spoken with a sort of professional.
Not at college anymore.
As I dont know your problems, all I can suggest is goto your doctor, they may be able to refer you to anger management, counselling or something like Cognitive Behaviour Therapy...

Are you depressed by any chance or could you possibly have some kind of personality disorder, if you think you have depression or anxiety issues, then you should definitely seek help, because take it from me, you cant let it linger, I myself am disagnosed as being Emotionally Unstable(similar to Borderline Personality Disorder) and I find I get angry when I hit my low points, and although I can control it better these days, I used to be violent, and go off like a red rag to a bull
MrFozz
09 Oct 2014, 7:53 pm #514

(09 Oct 2014, 5:20 pm)Jimmi I have spoken with a sort of professional.
Not at college anymore.
As I dont know your problems, all I can suggest is goto your doctor, they may be able to refer you to anger management, counselling or something like Cognitive Behaviour Therapy...

Are you depressed by any chance or could you possibly have some kind of personality disorder, if you think you have depression or anxiety issues, then you should definitely seek help, because take it from me, you cant let it linger, I myself am disagnosed as being Emotionally Unstable(similar to Borderline Personality Disorder) and I find I get angry when I hit my low points, and although I can control it better these days, I used to be violent, and go off like a red rag to a bull

Jimmi

09 Oct 2014, 8:11 pm #515
I am getting help for my anger.

Don't suffer from depression.
Jimmi
09 Oct 2014, 8:11 pm #515

I am getting help for my anger.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

09 Oct 2014, 8:13 pm #516
(09 Oct 2014, 8:11 pm)Jimmi I am getting help for my anger.

Thats good mate, hope you can get your anger sorted out, it is not very nice being angry a lot...
MrFozz
09 Oct 2014, 8:13 pm #516

(09 Oct 2014, 8:11 pm)Jimmi I am getting help for my anger.

Thats good mate, hope you can get your anger sorted out, it is not very nice being angry a lot...

Adrian

09 Oct 2014, 8:34 pm #517
@Jimmi Anger will more often than not come from build ups of stress. The obvious answer can be to find the cause of the stress, and nip it in the bud. Easier said than done sometimes, but it won't be the random strangers on the bus causing it. Deal with the bigger issue, and you'll find the what strangers do on buses to be insignificant.

On a note about pressing against backs of seats. I find as someone that is over 6ft, the leg room on a bus is often unsuitable for me. So I have to sit with my legs to the side, otherwise I'd end up with pins and needles, where the leg room is affecting circulation. For that reason though, I try and sit at the front, despite OAPs pointing out I haven't got a disability. I'll excuse their ignorance for thinking all disabilities are visible. Smile

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
09 Oct 2014, 8:34 pm #517

@Jimmi Anger will more often than not come from build ups of stress. The obvious answer can be to find the cause of the stress, and nip it in the bud. Easier said than done sometimes, but it won't be the random strangers on the bus causing it. Deal with the bigger issue, and you'll find the what strangers do on buses to be insignificant.

On a note about pressing against backs of seats. I find as someone that is over 6ft, the leg room on a bus is often unsuitable for me. So I have to sit with my legs to the side, otherwise I'd end up with pins and needles, where the leg room is affecting circulation. For that reason though, I try and sit at the front, despite OAPs pointing out I haven't got a disability. I'll excuse their ignorance for thinking all disabilities are visible. Smile

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

Jimmi

09 Oct 2014, 8:47 pm #518
The individual was slouching, so if they were sat properly they wouldn't need to put their legs against the seats. I do kinda understand about being tall and not having enough room between seats on buses I'm not very tall but even I have some problems with this, especially on those Arriva X reg Darts which I hated because you're knees would be pressed up against the back and if no one was sat next to me I would put my legs on the other seat (but not my feet).
Jimmi
09 Oct 2014, 8:47 pm #518

The individual was slouching, so if they were sat properly they wouldn't need to put their legs against the seats. I do kinda understand about being tall and not having enough room between seats on buses I'm not very tall but even I have some problems with this, especially on those Arriva X reg Darts which I hated because you're knees would be pressed up against the back and if no one was sat next to me I would put my legs on the other seat (but not my feet).

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

10 Oct 2014, 5:49 pm #519
Went to the dentist to get a tooth out earlier, dentist could not pull it out, simple and routine job he said...Famous Last Words

The roota have fused with some bone.

Have to have it surgically removed, most likely under sedation, which is what I wanted in the first place...

I am sure Sado-Masochism is taught to dentists, pulling teeth out with no sedation should be added to the Geneva Convention...

If you want somone tortured, ask a dentist
MrFozz
10 Oct 2014, 5:49 pm #519

Went to the dentist to get a tooth out earlier, dentist could not pull it out, simple and routine job he said...Famous Last Words

Have to have it surgically removed, most likely under sedation, which is what I wanted in the first place...

I am sure Sado-Masochism is taught to dentists, pulling teeth out with no sedation should be added to the Geneva Convention...

MurdnunoC

10 Oct 2014, 6:01 pm #520
(10 Oct 2014, 5:49 pm)marxistafozzski Went to the dentist to get a tooth out earlier, dentist could not pull it out, simple and routine job he said...Famous Last Words

You'd think there would be a more humane method of extracting teeth by now.

If you consult what the NHS has to say about Dentistry, it states that having teeth extracted needn't be the painful experience it was in the past. It also states that nervous patients (like me) can elaborate further about their anxieties which will be factored into treatment.

Shame dentists don't really seem to take this on-board.
MurdnunoC
10 Oct 2014, 6:01 pm #520

(10 Oct 2014, 5:49 pm)marxistafozzski Went to the dentist to get a tooth out earlier, dentist could not pull it out, simple and routine job he said...Famous Last Words

You'd think there would be a more humane method of extracting teeth by now.

If you consult what the NHS has to say about Dentistry, it states that having teeth extracted needn't be the painful experience it was in the past. It also states that nervous patients (like me) can elaborate further about their anxieties which will be factored into treatment.

Shame dentists don't really seem to take this on-board.

Pages (135) Previous 125 26 27135 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average