Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (135) Previous 131 32 33135 Next
Michael

21 Oct 2014, 7:29 am #621
People who ask the driver stupid questions..

Im on the 2C, someone gets on and asks... do u go to Washington?... its on the destination board!

And people who dont have their passes ready or dont have the money out for when the bus stops at the stop.
Edited 21 Oct 2014, 7:30 am by Michael.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
21 Oct 2014, 7:29 am #621

People who ask the driver stupid questions..

Im on the 2C, someone gets on and asks... do u go to Washington?... its on the destination board!

And people who dont have their passes ready or dont have the money out for when the bus stops at the stop.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Diamond One

Banned

21 Oct 2014, 8:47 am #622
No bloody seats on this bus and there are no seats
Diamond One
21 Oct 2014, 8:47 am #622

No bloody seats on this bus and there are no seats

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

21 Oct 2014, 9:01 am #623
(18 Oct 2014, 9:57 pm)Marcus The fact that my parents have told me tonight that they will be picking my GCSEs for me.

I understand they love me, and only want what's best for me, but I feel like it's my choice what I pick at GCSE - aside from A-Level they are probably the most important exams I'll ever take, and I want to have exams about stuff I understand. It'll probably just be Further Maths, Triple Sciences - all stuff I'm crap at.....

Sorry mate, but that is just wrong, if you let them pick your subjects, your on a heading for a bust up with them...Will PM you soon my friend
MrFozz
21 Oct 2014, 9:01 am #623

(18 Oct 2014, 9:57 pm)Marcus The fact that my parents have told me tonight that they will be picking my GCSEs for me.

I understand they love me, and only want what's best for me, but I feel like it's my choice what I pick at GCSE - aside from A-Level they are probably the most important exams I'll ever take, and I want to have exams about stuff I understand. It'll probably just be Further Maths, Triple Sciences - all stuff I'm crap at.....

Sorry mate, but that is just wrong, if you let them pick your subjects, your on a heading for a bust up with them...Will PM you soon my friend

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

21 Oct 2014, 9:14 am #624
(19 Oct 2014, 8:58 am)Simmy When I have had a few drinks, I always end up walking home by following bus routes. Last night I didn't have enough money for a taxi so I walked home from Sunderland to Whitburn via the E6 route haha. Just happens I guess.
One night coming back from Durham to Murton, absolutely off my tits drunk amongst other substances, for a reason unknown to this day, I got off in Hetton and started walking back, by the time I got home, my family had phone calls of me stumbling round Burnip Road and Cornwall Estate in Murton, some of my friends seen me and because I was so high, I actually thought I was on a bus...

Couple of years ago, I was found by Police in Fencehouses unable to walk after a heavy morning drinking session, I told police I had missed the bus to Heworth and I was walking instead...I ended up getting taken home by them
(19 Oct 2014, 9:21 am)Dan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40RfeOOOKAA

springs to mind!
Wonder of the Imaginary Bus ever really happened
MrFozz
21 Oct 2014, 9:14 am #624

(19 Oct 2014, 8:58 am)Simmy When I have had a few drinks, I always end up walking home by following bus routes. Last night I didn't have enough money for a taxi so I walked home from Sunderland to Whitburn via the E6 route haha. Just happens I guess.
One night coming back from Durham to Murton, absolutely off my tits drunk amongst other substances, for a reason unknown to this day, I got off in Hetton and started walking back, by the time I got home, my family had phone calls of me stumbling round Burnip Road and Cornwall Estate in Murton, some of my friends seen me and because I was so high, I actually thought I was on a bus...

Couple of years ago, I was found by Police in Fencehouses unable to walk after a heavy morning drinking session, I told police I had missed the bus to Heworth and I was walking instead...I ended up getting taken home by them
(19 Oct 2014, 9:21 am)Dan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40RfeOOOKAA

springs to mind!
Wonder of the Imaginary Bus ever really happened

Jimmi

21 Oct 2014, 3:19 pm #625
Just had a lass sat side on and leaning on me for the last 30 minutes on the 7. Roll on double deckers!

Also I'm getting fed up of walking in places and I can't get past because people are walking in a line and then give me evil looks or nasty remark for getting in "THEIR" way. This happened in Sainsburys at the Arnison Centre this afternoon I went down the DVD aisle and there was two women walking down the aisle wide apart and I was walking in the opposite direction and I couldn't get past so I stopped and then they walked past and gave me such evil looks, I should have kept walking and bashed into them and then these two cows would have actually had something to justify their evil ugly faces!
Edited 21 Oct 2014, 3:22 pm by Jimmi.
Jimmi
21 Oct 2014, 3:19 pm #625

Just had a lass sat side on and leaning on me for the last 30 minutes on the 7. Roll on double deckers!

Also I'm getting fed up of walking in places and I can't get past because people are walking in a line and then give me evil looks or nasty remark for getting in "THEIR" way. This happened in Sainsburys at the Arnison Centre this afternoon I went down the DVD aisle and there was two women walking down the aisle wide apart and I was walking in the opposite direction and I couldn't get past so I stopped and then they walked past and gave me such evil looks, I should have kept walking and bashed into them and then these two cows would have actually had something to justify their evil ugly faces!

Adrian

21 Oct 2014, 3:26 pm #626
(21 Oct 2014, 3:19 pm)Jimmi Just had a lass sat side on and leaning on me for the last 30 minutes on the 7. Roll on double deckers!

You should have responded by putting your arm round her. Perhaps she just wanted a cuddle? Wink

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
21 Oct 2014, 3:26 pm #626

(21 Oct 2014, 3:19 pm)Jimmi Just had a lass sat side on and leaning on me for the last 30 minutes on the 7. Roll on double deckers!

You should have responded by putting your arm round her. Perhaps she just wanted a cuddle? Wink

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

MurdnunoC

21 Oct 2014, 9:31 pm #627
A screen-grab of me attending the NECA meeting has now been circulated among my friends on Facebook.  Angry

Like Andreos, I wished to retain some level of anonymity. But, courtesy of Look North, that's went down the swanny...

Still, now that I'm a big television star, when I go to a friends house I can now charge an appearance fee.

I'm also available for Bar Mitzvahs!
MurdnunoC
21 Oct 2014, 9:31 pm #627

A screen-grab of me attending the NECA meeting has now been circulated among my friends on Facebook.  Angry

Like Andreos, I wished to retain some level of anonymity. But, courtesy of Look North, that's went down the swanny...

Still, now that I'm a big television star, when I go to a friends house I can now charge an appearance fee.

I'm also available for Bar Mitzvahs!

Dan

Site Administrator

21 Oct 2014, 10:01 pm #628
Aye, remember being quite peeved when there was an official photographer at the launch of the TTX at Quayside and he pulled me to get to the very front with danpick, his sister, and Kevin Carr. Didn't take them long to bang the photos on Facebook and I was sharp tagged in it...

I received a chain of messages from friends after that, asking why I'd been modelling balloons at a bus event. Fun times!

One of the photos is still ranked quite highly on Google when you type in 'kevin carr go north east', though it is finally going down a bit...
Dan
21 Oct 2014, 10:01 pm #628

Aye, remember being quite peeved when there was an official photographer at the launch of the TTX at Quayside and he pulled me to get to the very front with danpick, his sister, and Kevin Carr. Didn't take them long to bang the photos on Facebook and I was sharp tagged in it...

I received a chain of messages from friends after that, asking why I'd been modelling balloons at a bus event. Fun times!

One of the photos is still ranked quite highly on Google when you type in 'kevin carr go north east', though it is finally going down a bit...

MurdnunoC

21 Oct 2014, 10:11 pm #629
(21 Oct 2014, 10:01 pm)Dan Aye, remember being quite peeved when there was an official photographer at the launch of the TTX at Quayside and he pulled me to get to the very front with danpick, his sister, and Kevin Carr. Didn't take them long to bang the photos on Facebook and I was sharp tagged in it...

Already had that tonight.

I've somehow managed to tie my attendance in with the fact I studied Transport History at university.
MurdnunoC
21 Oct 2014, 10:11 pm #629

(21 Oct 2014, 10:01 pm)Dan Aye, remember being quite peeved when there was an official photographer at the launch of the TTX at Quayside and he pulled me to get to the very front with danpick, his sister, and Kevin Carr. Didn't take them long to bang the photos on Facebook and I was sharp tagged in it...

Already had that tonight.

I've somehow managed to tie my attendance in with the fact I studied Transport History at university.

Jimmi

21 Oct 2014, 10:14 pm #630
I remember when my college were wanting new photos for their website, booklets and Facebook I got roped into having my picture taken posing as a joinery student, I'm very camera shy and the pictures turned out terrible with the photographer saying I looked liked I been forced to smile and had a gun been held at me. One of these images ended up being the header on the colleges Facebook page for a week it was an horrendous photo and I had the piss ripped out of me for weeks after that.

The camera really is my enemy, I seen a few bus photos on Flickr where I've been sat on a bus and have spotted the camera and often end up pulling strange faces.
Jimmi
21 Oct 2014, 10:14 pm #630

I remember when my college were wanting new photos for their website, booklets and Facebook I got roped into having my picture taken posing as a joinery student, I'm very camera shy and the pictures turned out terrible with the photographer saying I looked liked I been forced to smile and had a gun been held at me. One of these images ended up being the header on the colleges Facebook page for a week it was an horrendous photo and I had the piss ripped out of me for weeks after that.

The camera really is my enemy, I seen a few bus photos on Flickr where I've been sat on a bus and have spotted the camera and often end up pulling strange faces.

Dan

Site Administrator

21 Oct 2014, 10:17 pm #631
(21 Oct 2014, 10:11 pm)AdamY Already had that tonight.

I remember using the excuse that I was already in the area, and heard that GNE was giving away free day and weekly passes (white lie - but they were giving out 90 day tickets to tie in with the customer satisfaction thing iirc) so I went down to pick one up and was forced to get in a photo.

Someone brought it up again at the back end of Year 11, and I just laughed it off...
Dan
21 Oct 2014, 10:17 pm #631

(21 Oct 2014, 10:11 pm)AdamY Already had that tonight.

I remember using the excuse that I was already in the area, and heard that GNE was giving away free day and weekly passes (white lie - but they were giving out 90 day tickets to tie in with the customer satisfaction thing iirc) so I went down to pick one up and was forced to get in a photo.

Someone brought it up again at the back end of Year 11, and I just laughed it off...

21 Oct 2014, 10:20 pm #632
(21 Oct 2014, 10:17 pm)Dan I remember using the excuse that I was already in the area, and heard that GNE was giving away free day and weekly passes (white lie - but they were giving out 90 day tickets to tie in with the customer satisfaction thing iirc) so I went down to pick one up and was forced to get in a photo.

Is this it?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-yukPTmc9vrU/UB...(Copy).png

Had to search several times, like! If only there were some fiery explosions going off behind you, the image would look much better.

At school, I occasionally happen to be passing by a classroom or an office and get pulled in like a criminal to do something ridiculous like 'hold it up while I staple this'.
R852 PRG
21 Oct 2014, 10:20 pm #632

(21 Oct 2014, 10:17 pm)Dan I remember using the excuse that I was already in the area, and heard that GNE was giving away free day and weekly passes (white lie - but they were giving out 90 day tickets to tie in with the customer satisfaction thing iirc) so I went down to pick one up and was forced to get in a photo.

Is this it?

Had to search several times, like! If only there were some fiery explosions going off behind you, the image would look much better.

At school, I occasionally happen to be passing by a classroom or an office and get pulled in like a criminal to do something ridiculous like 'hold it up while I staple this'.

Dan

Site Administrator

21 Oct 2014, 10:24 pm #633
(21 Oct 2014, 10:20 pm)Marcus Is this it?

That's the one..... Don't I look cool?!  Cool
Dan
21 Oct 2014, 10:24 pm #633

(21 Oct 2014, 10:20 pm)Marcus Is this it?

That's the one..... Don't I look cool?!  Cool

21 Oct 2014, 10:25 pm #634
(21 Oct 2014, 10:24 pm)Dan That's the one..... Don't I look cool?!  Cool

Whey aye
R852 PRG
21 Oct 2014, 10:25 pm #634

(21 Oct 2014, 10:24 pm)Dan That's the one..... Don't I look cool?!  Cool

Whey aye

Dan

Site Administrator

21 Oct 2014, 10:27 pm #635
If yous were really observant, you'd have seen me gatecrashing in Arriva's publicity launch photos in one of my school hoodies the other week!!
Dan
21 Oct 2014, 10:27 pm #635

If yous were really observant, you'd have seen me gatecrashing in Arriva's publicity launch photos in one of my school hoodies the other week!!

Diamond One

Banned

22 Oct 2014, 12:23 am #636
yesterday while out bus spotting while waiting for a mate of mine to meet another mate another bus spotter was attempting to piss me off namely Richard Tiplady gosh i am sick of this Bully for all the trouble he has caused me by Bullying me i never want to see him again
Diamond One
22 Oct 2014, 12:23 am #636

yesterday while out bus spotting while waiting for a mate of mine to meet another mate another bus spotter was attempting to piss me off namely Richard Tiplady gosh i am sick of this Bully for all the trouble he has caused me by Bullying me i never want to see him again

DanPicken

Banned

22 Oct 2014, 5:36 am #637

Wasn't my sister was someone from Consett.
DanPicken
22 Oct 2014, 5:36 am #637

Wasn't my sister was someone from Consett.

Dan

Site Administrator

22 Oct 2014, 5:47 am #638
My bad!
Dan
22 Oct 2014, 5:47 am #638

My bad!

Diamond One

Banned

22 Oct 2014, 11:31 am #639
(22 Oct 2014, 5:36 am)danpick Wasn't my sister was someone from Consett.

I've met your sister once or twice at rallies
Diamond One
22 Oct 2014, 11:31 am #639

(22 Oct 2014, 5:36 am)danpick Wasn't my sister was someone from Consett.

I've met your sister once or twice at rallies

Jimmi

22 Oct 2014, 7:31 pm #640
Was originally going to a Little Comets gig at Middlesbrough Empire on Saturday but the singer is ill so the gig has been postponed. Guess I'll have to find something else to do.
Jimmi
22 Oct 2014, 7:31 pm #640

Was originally going to a Little Comets gig at Middlesbrough Empire on Saturday but the singer is ill so the gig has been postponed. Guess I'll have to find something else to do.

Pages (135) Previous 131 32 33135 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average