Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (135) Previous 134 35 36135 Next
Diamond One

Banned

29 Oct 2014, 5:32 pm #681
(29 Oct 2014, 5:04 pm)NEBCD Malarkey I'm a Cyclist so does that mean i'm an Arsehole Bazza?

And where does it stipulate that Cyclists shouldn't be riding on Pavements, for me personally I do it to ensure my own Safety as I have on 3 Separate Occasions came off my Bike due to Idiotic Drivers, also have you seen the amount of Cyclists that have been Killed recently as a result of careless Drivers.

i didnt mean the likes of you when i said there is a rack i ment the luggage rack i Never said that Cyclists are arseholes sorry for the misconfusion but i think Cyclists are cool best ones ever for travelling i was actually referring to a rude customer on the bus i was on and no adam your one of a kind person i was referring to a custmer on the 27 bus tonight if he gets on my bus in future ill get the next one
Diamond One
29 Oct 2014, 5:32 pm #681

(29 Oct 2014, 5:04 pm)NEBCD Malarkey I'm a Cyclist so does that mean i'm an Arsehole Bazza?

And where does it stipulate that Cyclists shouldn't be riding on Pavements, for me personally I do it to ensure my own Safety as I have on 3 Separate Occasions came off my Bike due to Idiotic Drivers, also have you seen the amount of Cyclists that have been Killed recently as a result of careless Drivers.

i didnt mean the likes of you when i said there is a rack i ment the luggage rack i Never said that Cyclists are arseholes sorry for the misconfusion but i think Cyclists are cool best ones ever for travelling i was actually referring to a rude customer on the bus i was on and no adam your one of a kind person i was referring to a custmer on the 27 bus tonight if he gets on my bus in future ill get the next one

Malarkey

29 Oct 2014, 5:33 pm #682
(29 Oct 2014, 5:14 pm)Dan Confused how Bazza has come into this? His annoyance was to do with someone taking up a seat on a bus with their bag... I only briefly swept over the above posts though, so do tell me if I've not read a post in which Bazza has said cyclists are arseholes...

Bicycles are considered - by law - to be 'carriages' (very much like cars, buses, lorries, etc). As such - by law - bicycles should only use carriageways (ie roads) or designated cycle tracks. It's a law which isn't particularly enforced, though I'd imagine if a police officer wished to be a bit of an arse, they could easily pull you over and 'advise' you against riding your bike on a roadside pavement.
Apologies Bazza, it was Jimmi who made the Post on Cyclists...My Bad
Malarkey
29 Oct 2014, 5:33 pm #682

(29 Oct 2014, 5:14 pm)Dan Confused how Bazza has come into this? His annoyance was to do with someone taking up a seat on a bus with their bag... I only briefly swept over the above posts though, so do tell me if I've not read a post in which Bazza has said cyclists are arseholes...

Bicycles are considered - by law - to be 'carriages' (very much like cars, buses, lorries, etc). As such - by law - bicycles should only use carriageways (ie roads) or designated cycle tracks. It's a law which isn't particularly enforced, though I'd imagine if a police officer wished to be a bit of an arse, they could easily pull you over and 'advise' you against riding your bike on a roadside pavement.
Apologies Bazza, it was Jimmi who made the Post on Cyclists...My Bad

Diamond One

Banned

29 Oct 2014, 5:37 pm #683
(29 Oct 2014, 5:33 pm)NEBCD Malarkey Apologies Bazza, it was Jimmi who made the Post on Cyclists...My Bad

ah its ok it happens sometimes 
Diamond One
29 Oct 2014, 5:37 pm #683

(29 Oct 2014, 5:33 pm)NEBCD Malarkey Apologies Bazza, it was Jimmi who made the Post on Cyclists...My Bad

ah its ok it happens sometimes 

Adrian

29 Oct 2014, 5:42 pm #684
(29 Oct 2014, 4:23 pm)Racer_Experience Some idiot refuses to remove his bag from the seat refusing to give the seat up from others there is a rack next to him for goodness sake

See. I have a gripe about this one. Buses, generally speaking, provide the bare minimum of leg room. The likes of Geminis, Citaros, and Arrivas Max/Sapphire specs may be fine, but if you're on a Dart, Solar, Versa, etc, there's barely enough room for your legs never mind your bag. On top of this, buses rarely provide luggage racks these days, and even if they did, a lot of people wouldn't be able to leave rucksacks for example there. I have to carry my work laptop around with me to and from the office, so it needs to either be at my side or at my feet, as I'm responsible for it.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
29 Oct 2014, 5:42 pm #684

(29 Oct 2014, 4:23 pm)Racer_Experience Some idiot refuses to remove his bag from the seat refusing to give the seat up from others there is a rack next to him for goodness sake

See. I have a gripe about this one. Buses, generally speaking, provide the bare minimum of leg room. The likes of Geminis, Citaros, and Arrivas Max/Sapphire specs may be fine, but if you're on a Dart, Solar, Versa, etc, there's barely enough room for your legs never mind your bag. On top of this, buses rarely provide luggage racks these days, and even if they did, a lot of people wouldn't be able to leave rucksacks for example there. I have to carry my work laptop around with me to and from the office, so it needs to either be at my side or at my feet, as I'm responsible for it.

Adam

29 Oct 2014, 7:22 pm #685
Went on a trip with my uni today to the Nissan plant at Washington to deliver our group presentations regarding the project they set us a couple of weeks ago. It was a bloody disaster. Everything seemed to go wrong, and now I'm bloody narked about it Sad
Adam
29 Oct 2014, 7:22 pm #685

Went on a trip with my uni today to the Nissan plant at Washington to deliver our group presentations regarding the project they set us a couple of weeks ago. It was a bloody disaster. Everything seemed to go wrong, and now I'm bloody narked about it Sad

Jimmi

29 Oct 2014, 7:41 pm #686
I am fine if cyclists at least go slow through built up areas where there is lots of pedestrians but the incident today I could not see them coming because there was a giant plant/sculpture obstructing my view and they were going pretty fast so I didn't see them until they were practically in my face and because of this they had no time to stop which resulted in one crashing into me.

Recently I have had several dealings with cyclists many of them have shown aggression towards me, I mean the one the other week that had an argument with me because I was trying to get past some people and claimed he had to brake because I suddenly changed direction, I had no idea that he was hurtling up behind me as I'm looking straight ahead and bikes don't make a great deal of noise so I can't hear or see him coming either especially when I have earphones in, the tone he gave me suggested that I should be able to see and hear him coming but the fact is I can't and for some reason he just couldn't accept that.

Was also in the car recently and a cyclist suddenly decided to make a turn without giving any indication whatsoever, so the person driving had to slam on the brakes so we didn't hit them with the car behind us almost crashing into the back of us, and then the cyclist flicked the v's at us, it was his fault we had to brake hard to not hit him and he had no right to make that turn.

I do understand cyclists not wanting to cycle on the road as I've seen several nearly been knocked off by poor motorists trying to get past them and not leaving a lot of space between the cyclist and the motorist. This is why I would never cycle myself as I probably would be killed, especially as I'm not the best in sudden decisions, I'm bad enough being a passenger in a car when for example a lorry pulls out into the outside lane when the car your in is in that lane and there is nowhere for you to go and there is a car right behind you I just curl up into a ball and scream in fear so god knows what happen if I was cycling down a road and a lorry pulls back in just in front of you, which I have seen happen many times.

Probably went a bit OTT with calling cyclists arseholes but I was angry (I know that's just me making excuses) but recently have had some awful experiences from cyclists and some have gone to hurling abuse at me just because I've been walking down a path and not seen them coming.

With what happened today I will say that they should not have been riding bikes that fast through a busy area like that as some of us can't react fast enough to having a cyclist hurtling towards us, and I got evil looks from him and his mates and all I'm trying to do is innocently walk to Park Lane to catch a bus and I'm having a Nike Air rocket coming straight at me which I couldn't see because it was busy with lots of people walking in several directions plus other things obstructing my view such as lampposts, benches and giant plant pots.

Sorry if I angered anyone with what I've said about cyclists but I feel I am allowed to voice my opinions and you are allowed to voice your opinions on this too. Also sorry to Bazza who was accidently named for the comments I made.

I will show respect to cyclists providing they show respect to me, unlike today.
Jimmi
29 Oct 2014, 7:41 pm #686

I am fine if cyclists at least go slow through built up areas where there is lots of pedestrians but the incident today I could not see them coming because there was a giant plant/sculpture obstructing my view and they were going pretty fast so I didn't see them until they were practically in my face and because of this they had no time to stop which resulted in one crashing into me.

Recently I have had several dealings with cyclists many of them have shown aggression towards me, I mean the one the other week that had an argument with me because I was trying to get past some people and claimed he had to brake because I suddenly changed direction, I had no idea that he was hurtling up behind me as I'm looking straight ahead and bikes don't make a great deal of noise so I can't hear or see him coming either especially when I have earphones in, the tone he gave me suggested that I should be able to see and hear him coming but the fact is I can't and for some reason he just couldn't accept that.

Was also in the car recently and a cyclist suddenly decided to make a turn without giving any indication whatsoever, so the person driving had to slam on the brakes so we didn't hit them with the car behind us almost crashing into the back of us, and then the cyclist flicked the v's at us, it was his fault we had to brake hard to not hit him and he had no right to make that turn.

I do understand cyclists not wanting to cycle on the road as I've seen several nearly been knocked off by poor motorists trying to get past them and not leaving a lot of space between the cyclist and the motorist. This is why I would never cycle myself as I probably would be killed, especially as I'm not the best in sudden decisions, I'm bad enough being a passenger in a car when for example a lorry pulls out into the outside lane when the car your in is in that lane and there is nowhere for you to go and there is a car right behind you I just curl up into a ball and scream in fear so god knows what happen if I was cycling down a road and a lorry pulls back in just in front of you, which I have seen happen many times.

Probably went a bit OTT with calling cyclists arseholes but I was angry (I know that's just me making excuses) but recently have had some awful experiences from cyclists and some have gone to hurling abuse at me just because I've been walking down a path and not seen them coming.

With what happened today I will say that they should not have been riding bikes that fast through a busy area like that as some of us can't react fast enough to having a cyclist hurtling towards us, and I got evil looks from him and his mates and all I'm trying to do is innocently walk to Park Lane to catch a bus and I'm having a Nike Air rocket coming straight at me which I couldn't see because it was busy with lots of people walking in several directions plus other things obstructing my view such as lampposts, benches and giant plant pots.

Sorry if I angered anyone with what I've said about cyclists but I feel I am allowed to voice my opinions and you are allowed to voice your opinions on this too. Also sorry to Bazza who was accidently named for the comments I made.

I will show respect to cyclists providing they show respect to me, unlike today.

Jimmi

29 Oct 2014, 8:52 pm #687
Another annoyance from today is some woman in a Nissan Micra almost ran over my foot whilst I was trying to take photos of buses leaving Park Lane (where Arriva's services leave) whilst she was picking someone up. She gave me such dirty looks and I ended having to move for fear she was going to hit me with her car. Got even more dirty looks when I took a photo of her car in case if she did hit me so I have the reg and the owner could be found and I could sue for my injuries.
Jimmi
29 Oct 2014, 8:52 pm #687

Another annoyance from today is some woman in a Nissan Micra almost ran over my foot whilst I was trying to take photos of buses leaving Park Lane (where Arriva's services leave) whilst she was picking someone up. She gave me such dirty looks and I ended having to move for fear she was going to hit me with her car. Got even more dirty looks when I took a photo of her car in case if she did hit me so I have the reg and the owner could be found and I could sue for my injuries.

Malarkey

29 Oct 2014, 9:09 pm #688
(29 Oct 2014, 8:52 pm)Jimmi Another annoyance from today is some woman in a Nissan Micra almost ran over my foot whilst I was trying to take photos of buses leaving Park Lane (where Arriva's services leave) whilst she was picking someone up. She gave me such dirty looks and I ended having to move for fear she was going to hit me with her car. Got even more dirty looks when I took a photo of her car in case if she did hit me so I have the reg and the owner could be found and I could sue for my injuries.

I was curious as to whether to say anything when I briefly came over and Photographed (NK64 EEN) on the 23 and the Compass Mini Van This Afternoon, but as you had your headphones I decided to leave you be.
Malarkey
29 Oct 2014, 9:09 pm #688

(29 Oct 2014, 8:52 pm)Jimmi Another annoyance from today is some woman in a Nissan Micra almost ran over my foot whilst I was trying to take photos of buses leaving Park Lane (where Arriva's services leave) whilst she was picking someone up. She gave me such dirty looks and I ended having to move for fear she was going to hit me with her car. Got even more dirty looks when I took a photo of her car in case if she did hit me so I have the reg and the owner could be found and I could sue for my injuries.

I was curious as to whether to say anything when I briefly came over and Photographed (NK64 EEN) on the 23 and the Compass Mini Van This Afternoon, but as you had your headphones I decided to leave you be.

Jimmi

29 Oct 2014, 9:19 pm #689
This happened just before you came over, if you started talking to me I probably would have taken my headphones out and had a chat, although I'm rather shy so I'm better if people talk to me first as I can't really get a conversation going.
Jimmi
29 Oct 2014, 9:19 pm #689

This happened just before you came over, if you started talking to me I probably would have taken my headphones out and had a chat, although I'm rather shy so I'm better if people talk to me first as I can't really get a conversation going.

Malarkey

29 Oct 2014, 9:25 pm #690
(29 Oct 2014, 9:19 pm)Jimmi This happened just before you came over, if you started talking to me I probably would have taken my headphones out and had a chat, although I'm rather shy so I'm better if people talk to me first as I can't really get a conversation going.

Headphones were the key to my decision as thought might of ignored me or something, as has happened previously with other Enthusiasts, but if I see you again Jimmi I will make an attempt to speak to you.
Malarkey
29 Oct 2014, 9:25 pm #690

(29 Oct 2014, 9:19 pm)Jimmi This happened just before you came over, if you started talking to me I probably would have taken my headphones out and had a chat, although I'm rather shy so I'm better if people talk to me first as I can't really get a conversation going.

Headphones were the key to my decision as thought might of ignored me or something, as has happened previously with other Enthusiasts, but if I see you again Jimmi I will make an attempt to speak to you.

tyresmoke

29 Oct 2014, 11:55 pm #691
Had one of those days today where every little thing has annoyed me...

One of the main things has to be enduring some little brat screaming the bus down all the way from Middlesbrough to Carlin How (had to be!)

The other one would be the woman who had a moan about a bus missing (he wasn't, just late and running behind me) - fair enough but I explained to her that he was late and just behind me, this seemingly wasn't good enough and was outrageous. Oh well. As for why was he late? Well my guess is as good as yours pet...

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

tyresmoke
29 Oct 2014, 11:55 pm #691

Had one of those days today where every little thing has annoyed me...

One of the main things has to be enduring some little brat screaming the bus down all the way from Middlesbrough to Carlin How (had to be!)

The other one would be the woman who had a moan about a bus missing (he wasn't, just late and running behind me) - fair enough but I explained to her that he was late and just behind me, this seemingly wasn't good enough and was outrageous. Oh well. As for why was he late? Well my guess is as good as yours pet...

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

Michael

30 Oct 2014, 1:48 pm #692
The new Terminator plot... i was looking forward to it and now i'm not... sounds terrible!

The PLOT IS BELOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The beginning of Terminator: Genisys, the first of three planned films that Paramount hopes will relaunch the beloved sci-fi franchise, is set in 2029, when the Future War is raging and a group of human rebels has the evil artificial-intelligence system Skynet on the ropes. John Connor (Dawn of the Planet of the Apes’ Jason Clarke) is the leader of the resistance, and Kyle Reese (Divergent‘s Jai Courtney) is his loyal soldier, raised in the ruins of post apocalyptic California. As in the original film, Connor sends Reese back to 1984 to save Connor’s mother, Sarah (Game of Thrones‘ Emilia Clarke), from a Terminator programmed to kill her so that she won’t ever give birth to John. But what Reese finds on the other side is nothing like he expected.

Twist No. 1? Sarah Connor isn’t the innocent she was when Linda Hamilton first sported feathered hair and acid-washed jeans in the role. Nor is she Hamilton’s steely zero body-fat warrior in 1991’s T2. Rather, the mother of humanity’s messiah was orphaned by a Terminator at age 9. Since then, she’s been raised by (brace yourself) Schwarzenegger’s Terminator—an older T-800 she calls “Pops”—who is programmed to guard rather than to kill. As a result, Sarah is a highly trained antisocial recluse who’s great with a sniper rifle but not so skilled at the nuances of human emotion.
Edited 30 Oct 2014, 1:48 pm by Michael.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
30 Oct 2014, 1:48 pm #692

The new Terminator plot... i was looking forward to it and now i'm not... sounds terrible!

The PLOT IS BELOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The beginning of Terminator: Genisys, the first of three planned films that Paramount hopes will relaunch the beloved sci-fi franchise, is set in 2029, when the Future War is raging and a group of human rebels has the evil artificial-intelligence system Skynet on the ropes. John Connor (Dawn of the Planet of the Apes’ Jason Clarke) is the leader of the resistance, and Kyle Reese (Divergent‘s Jai Courtney) is his loyal soldier, raised in the ruins of post apocalyptic California. As in the original film, Connor sends Reese back to 1984 to save Connor’s mother, Sarah (Game of Thrones‘ Emilia Clarke), from a Terminator programmed to kill her so that she won’t ever give birth to John. But what Reese finds on the other side is nothing like he expected.

Twist No. 1? Sarah Connor isn’t the innocent she was when Linda Hamilton first sported feathered hair and acid-washed jeans in the role. Nor is she Hamilton’s steely zero body-fat warrior in 1991’s T2. Rather, the mother of humanity’s messiah was orphaned by a Terminator at age 9. Since then, she’s been raised by (brace yourself) Schwarzenegger’s Terminator—an older T-800 she calls “Pops”—who is programmed to guard rather than to kill. As a result, Sarah is a highly trained antisocial recluse who’s great with a sniper rifle but not so skilled at the nuances of human emotion.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Adrian

30 Oct 2014, 9:02 pm #693
Durham County Council. I'm starting to think their customer services department has been outsourced to Arriva. Equally as useless.

I've two enquiries open with them at present. One being for fly tipping, which has been open for four weeks, yet the rubbish is still there. Whilst I'll give them credit for responding pretty much as soon as I email them, it's the fact that it's just a fob off and no follow up you get in response.

I should not pay my council tax one month, and see how quickly they get in contact with me.

Adrian
30 Oct 2014, 9:02 pm #693

Durham County Council. I'm starting to think their customer services department has been outsourced to Arriva. Equally as useless.

I've two enquiries open with them at present. One being for fly tipping, which has been open for four weeks, yet the rubbish is still there. Whilst I'll give them credit for responding pretty much as soon as I email them, it's the fact that it's just a fob off and no follow up you get in response.

I should not pay my council tax one month, and see how quickly they get in contact with me.

MurdnunoC

30 Oct 2014, 11:29 pm #694
(30 Oct 2014, 9:02 pm)aureolin Durham County Council. I'm starting to think their customer services department has been outsourced to Arriva. Equally as useless.

Gateshead Council now put signs up stating 'Police Aware' when investigating fly-tipping. Do Durham County Council do this? 

MurdnunoC
30 Oct 2014, 11:29 pm #694

(30 Oct 2014, 9:02 pm)aureolin Durham County Council. I'm starting to think their customer services department has been outsourced to Arriva. Equally as useless.

Gateshead Council now put signs up stating 'Police Aware' when investigating fly-tipping. Do Durham County Council do this? 

30 Oct 2014, 11:51 pm #695
The service provided by CrossStinky from York to Durham!

It was absolutely awful - our seats were in Coach F and were 17, 18, 21 & 22, and there were no signs to say which ones were reserved. So, as a result, with no signs of a reservation, other passengers were treating them as ordinary seats.

When we eventually found them, a mother and daughter were in 21 & 22, and the father was in 17 with a student in 18. The student was more than happy to get up, but the father grunted and told the other two they had to get up and move for us. They made it seem like such an effort! - and they went to go and stand at the front of the coach. Everytime I looked, the daughter, who was about my age, was staring at us with her eyes narrowed like we'd murdered her fucking pet and had the nerve to show up at it's funeral!! Jesus Christ!

When some seats were freed up at Darlington, they sat in them, and they happened to be near us. As we approached Durham, I got some 'hackies' off the mother and the daughter, and as we pulled into the station I heard her say to her husband 'you'd think the boy would have the manners to offer his seat to a girl, you know!'.....?....

WE HAD RESERVED THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!! You DON'T reserve seats at a cost and then give them to people who have NOT paid that bit extra!!

Last time I go with CrossCountry! You get some absolute twats for passengers! - East Coast all the way!!

(Sorry if this post seems way over the top!)
R852 PRG
30 Oct 2014, 11:51 pm #695

The service provided by CrossStinky from York to Durham!

It was absolutely awful - our seats were in Coach F and were 17, 18, 21 & 22, and there were no signs to say which ones were reserved. So, as a result, with no signs of a reservation, other passengers were treating them as ordinary seats.

When we eventually found them, a mother and daughter were in 21 & 22, and the father was in 17 with a student in 18. The student was more than happy to get up, but the father grunted and told the other two they had to get up and move for us. They made it seem like such an effort! - and they went to go and stand at the front of the coach. Everytime I looked, the daughter, who was about my age, was staring at us with her eyes narrowed like we'd murdered her fucking pet and had the nerve to show up at it's funeral!! Jesus Christ!

When some seats were freed up at Darlington, they sat in them, and they happened to be near us. As we approached Durham, I got some 'hackies' off the mother and the daughter, and as we pulled into the station I heard her say to her husband 'you'd think the boy would have the manners to offer his seat to a girl, you know!'.....?....

WE HAD RESERVED THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!! You DON'T reserve seats at a cost and then give them to people who have NOT paid that bit extra!!

Last time I go with CrossCountry! You get some absolute twats for passengers! - East Coast all the way!!

(Sorry if this post seems way over the top!)

Andreos1

31 Oct 2014, 7:41 am #696
The question we all want to know (apart from wanting to know what you would do if the same people were on an EC set as you one day), is: Did the train stink?

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
31 Oct 2014, 7:41 am #696

The question we all want to know (apart from wanting to know what you would do if the same people were on an EC set as you one day), is: Did the train stink?

'Illegitimis non carborundum'

Jimmi

31 Oct 2014, 10:52 am #697
Was rudely awaken by the telephone at 1am this morning Angry
Jimmi
31 Oct 2014, 10:52 am #697

Was rudely awaken by the telephone at 1am this morning Angry

31 Oct 2014, 12:23 pm #698
(31 Oct 2014, 7:41 am)Andreos1 The question we all want to know (apart from wanting to know what you would do if the same people were on an EC set as you one day), is: Did the train stink?

I'd say East Coast are more civilised, in comparison to TransPennine and CrossCountry.

The train also happened to be a nursery! - four kids running up and down the coach with a baby screaming it's head off at the very front. Not so much a bit smell, but something was certainly in the atmosphere! Tongue
R852 PRG
31 Oct 2014, 12:23 pm #698

(31 Oct 2014, 7:41 am)Andreos1 The question we all want to know (apart from wanting to know what you would do if the same people were on an EC set as you one day), is: Did the train stink?

I'd say East Coast are more civilised, in comparison to TransPennine and CrossCountry.

The train also happened to be a nursery! - four kids running up and down the coach with a baby screaming it's head off at the very front. Not so much a bit smell, but something was certainly in the atmosphere! Tongue

Diamond One

Banned

31 Oct 2014, 3:40 pm #699
Things that annoyed me the most was Richard Tiplady intimidating me he also took photos on property lucky I have an image to prove it him and another kid was doing it luckily I had my mates around me and then he told a lie to Nexus saying I was taking one photo on property which I didn't he said this to david and I was with my mates Ryan, Paul, Michael and Simon as witnesses and they said I didnt take a single photo on property outdside the property I did take photos where the Church was and off property where the buses come in and out
Edited 31 Oct 2014, 4:40 pm by Diamond One.
Diamond One
31 Oct 2014, 3:40 pm #699

Things that annoyed me the most was Richard Tiplady intimidating me he also took photos on property lucky I have an image to prove it him and another kid was doing it luckily I had my mates around me and then he told a lie to Nexus saying I was taking one photo on property which I didn't he said this to david and I was with my mates Ryan, Paul, Michael and Simon as witnesses and they said I didnt take a single photo on property outdside the property I did take photos where the Church was and off property where the buses come in and out

Adrian

31 Oct 2014, 7:20 pm #700
(31 Oct 2014, 3:40 pm)Racer_Experience Things that annoyed me the most was Richard Tiplady intimidating me he also took photos on property lucky I have an image to prove it him and another kid was doing it luckily I had my mates around me and then he told a lie to Nexus saying I was taking one photo on property which I didn't he said this to david and I was with my mates Ryan, Paul, Michael and Simon as witnesses and they said I didnt take a single photo on property outdside the property I did take photos where the Church was and off property where the buses come in and out

It's probably best you and this Richard give each other a wide berth... Two wrongs don't make a right, and it's silly little 'telling tales' like this, that make the pro-enthusiast position in Nexus bus stations, untenable...

Adrian
31 Oct 2014, 7:20 pm #700

(31 Oct 2014, 3:40 pm)Racer_Experience Things that annoyed me the most was Richard Tiplady intimidating me he also took photos on property lucky I have an image to prove it him and another kid was doing it luckily I had my mates around me and then he told a lie to Nexus saying I was taking one photo on property which I didn't he said this to david and I was with my mates Ryan, Paul, Michael and Simon as witnesses and they said I didnt take a single photo on property outdside the property I did take photos where the Church was and off property where the buses come in and out

It's probably best you and this Richard give each other a wide berth... Two wrongs don't make a right, and it's silly little 'telling tales' like this, that make the pro-enthusiast position in Nexus bus stations, untenable...

Pages (135) Previous 134 35 36135 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average