Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (135) Previous 144 45 46135 Next
Dan

Site Administrator

14 Nov 2014, 5:11 pm #881
(14 Nov 2014, 5:03 pm)Marcus The fact that Sixth Formers are allowed to wear whatever they want, is sometimes taken literally......

There is one with about 10 piercings on her face!
Our uniform is more lenient than lower down in the school, but we still do have one...

In summer, just a white shirt and black trousers. In winter, add a black jumper. Ties are optional but it gives a bit more warmth and they look fairly decent anyway so I tend to wear it.
Dan
14 Nov 2014, 5:11 pm #881

(14 Nov 2014, 5:03 pm)Marcus The fact that Sixth Formers are allowed to wear whatever they want, is sometimes taken literally......

There is one with about 10 piercings on her face!
Our uniform is more lenient than lower down in the school, but we still do have one...

In summer, just a white shirt and black trousers. In winter, add a black jumper. Ties are optional but it gives a bit more warmth and they look fairly decent anyway so I tend to wear it.

14 Nov 2014, 5:12 pm #882
(14 Nov 2014, 5:11 pm)Dan Our uniform is more lenient than lower down in the school, but we still do have one...

There were some, dare I call 'emos', who went through Years 7-11 being forced to keep their hair normal, not pierce their ears, etc.

The minute they got into the sixth form, they were carrying depressing music albums around with them!
R852 PRG
14 Nov 2014, 5:12 pm #882

(14 Nov 2014, 5:11 pm)Dan Our uniform is more lenient than lower down in the school, but we still do have one...

There were some, dare I call 'emos', who went through Years 7-11 being forced to keep their hair normal, not pierce their ears, etc.

The minute they got into the sixth form, they were carrying depressing music albums around with them!

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

14 Nov 2014, 5:35 pm #883

When I went to The Chorister School, I started in 1991 and had to wear short trousers till 1993...bloody horrible it was on Winter

(14 Nov 2014, 5:12 pm)Marcus There were some, dare I call 'emos', who went through Years 7-11 being forced to keep their hair normal, not pierce their ears, etc.

When I went to Easington Comp, pupils were allowed to wear one stud or hoop in each ear, I got pulled all the time because I wore 2 im my left ear...

As for haircuts, it was alright to have it cropped and when I was 14 I decided I wanted a few weeks off so decided I would shave my hair and go one step further and attack it(and eyebrows) with a razor blade...to say I looked like an idiot and it was round about the time my psychiatrist gave me a sicknote because of my irrational, erratic and unpredictable behaviour...I must be one of the only people ever to recieve a sicknote for school
MrFozz
14 Nov 2014, 5:35 pm #883

When I went to The Chorister School, I started in 1991 and had to wear short trousers till 1993...bloody horrible it was on Winter

(14 Nov 2014, 5:12 pm)Marcus There were some, dare I call 'emos', who went through Years 7-11 being forced to keep their hair normal, not pierce their ears, etc.

When I went to Easington Comp, pupils were allowed to wear one stud or hoop in each ear, I got pulled all the time because I wore 2 im my left ear...

As for haircuts, it was alright to have it cropped and when I was 14 I decided I wanted a few weeks off so decided I would shave my hair and go one step further and attack it(and eyebrows) with a razor blade...to say I looked like an idiot and it was round about the time my psychiatrist gave me a sicknote because of my irrational, erratic and unpredictable behaviour...I must be one of the only people ever to recieve a sicknote for school

Dan

Site Administrator

15 Nov 2014, 9:23 am #884
Does being assaulted by physco scruffs in York qualify? He may have been a bit paranoid that I was taking photos of him because I had my camera out...
Dan
15 Nov 2014, 9:23 am #884

Does being assaulted by physco scruffs in York qualify? He may have been a bit paranoid that I was taking photos of him because I had my camera out...

Adrian

15 Nov 2014, 9:31 am #885
(15 Nov 2014, 9:23 am)Dan Does being assaulted by physco scruffs in York qualify? He may have been a bit paranoid that I was taking photos of him because I had my camera out...
What's happened?? You alright?

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
15 Nov 2014, 9:31 am #885

(15 Nov 2014, 9:23 am)Dan Does being assaulted by physco scruffs in York qualify? He may have been a bit paranoid that I was taking photos of him because I had my camera out...
What's happened?? You alright?

Dan

Site Administrator

15 Nov 2014, 9:38 am #886
(15 Nov 2014, 9:31 am)aureolin What's happened?? You alright?
I was waiting for those Park and Ride Versas near the wall, and I hadn't actually used my camera in a good 15 minutes as I'd been talking to people on Facebook and all... Then this drugged up drunk came up in my face and threatened to kill me (in a rather loud and aggressive manner) if I took another photo of him, proceeding to shove me quite forcefully. It took me by surprise so I stumbled a little, then I walked off without saying a word. A woman saw the whole thing but didn't even say anything - to either me or the bloke... I'm alright though - just a little taken aback - guess it could have happened anywhere.
Dan
15 Nov 2014, 9:38 am #886

(15 Nov 2014, 9:31 am)aureolin What's happened?? You alright?
I was waiting for those Park and Ride Versas near the wall, and I hadn't actually used my camera in a good 15 minutes as I'd been talking to people on Facebook and all... Then this drugged up drunk came up in my face and threatened to kill me (in a rather loud and aggressive manner) if I took another photo of him, proceeding to shove me quite forcefully. It took me by surprise so I stumbled a little, then I walked off without saying a word. A woman saw the whole thing but didn't even say anything - to either me or the bloke... I'm alright though - just a little taken aback - guess it could have happened anywhere.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

15 Nov 2014, 9:53 am #887
(15 Nov 2014, 9:38 am)Dan I was waiting for those Park and Ride Versas near the wall, and I hadn't actually used my camera in a good 15 minutes as I'd been talking to people on Facebook and all... Then this drugged up drunk came up in my face and threatened to kill me (in a rather loud and aggressive manner) if I took another photo of him, proceeding to shove me quite forcefully. It took me by surprise so I stumbled a little, then I walked off without saying a word. A woman saw the whole thing but didn't even say anything - to either me or the bloke... I'm alright though - just a little taken aback - guess it could have happened anywhere.
No need for that like...hope your ok pal
MrFozz
15 Nov 2014, 9:53 am #887

(15 Nov 2014, 9:38 am)Dan I was waiting for those Park and Ride Versas near the wall, and I hadn't actually used my camera in a good 15 minutes as I'd been talking to people on Facebook and all... Then this drugged up drunk came up in my face and threatened to kill me (in a rather loud and aggressive manner) if I took another photo of him, proceeding to shove me quite forcefully. It took me by surprise so I stumbled a little, then I walked off without saying a word. A woman saw the whole thing but didn't even say anything - to either me or the bloke... I'm alright though - just a little taken aback - guess it could have happened anywhere.
No need for that like...hope your ok pal

15 Nov 2014, 9:54 am #888
Hope your alright Dan.

I would report it if I were you, mate. No doubt with it being in the city centre, some CCTV would have picked it up. Smile
R852 PRG
15 Nov 2014, 9:54 am #888

Hope your alright Dan.

I would report it if I were you, mate. No doubt with it being in the city centre, some CCTV would have picked it up. Smile

Adrian

15 Nov 2014, 10:18 am #889
Bang out of order. Hope you're alright.

Adrian
15 Nov 2014, 10:18 am #889

Bang out of order. Hope you're alright.

Jimmi

15 Nov 2014, 10:21 am #890
Hope your okay.
I fear this will happen to me, I've already had one come up to me in Ashington and said "I hope you aren't talking photos of me" thankfully he seemed in a joking manner. Also get many dodgy looks from people.
Jimmi
15 Nov 2014, 10:21 am #890

Hope your okay.
I fear this will happen to me, I've already had one come up to me in Ashington and said "I hope you aren't talking photos of me" thankfully he seemed in a joking manner. Also get many dodgy looks from people.

Tom

15 Nov 2014, 10:23 am #891
(15 Nov 2014, 10:21 am)Jimmi Hope your okay.

Yeah I hope he's okay too!
I've had people come up to me and say that, but it was in a joking manner as you say :0
Tom
15 Nov 2014, 10:23 am #891

(15 Nov 2014, 10:21 am)Jimmi Hope your okay.

Yeah I hope he's okay too!
I've had people come up to me and say that, but it was in a joking manner as you say :0

Dan

Site Administrator

15 Nov 2014, 11:06 am #892
Cheers, all.

The streets of York are getting a lot busier now - most of whom are a lot more presentable than that bloke earlier!

I'd have been happier if a driver said/done it, as you could basically guarantee they'd lose their job as a result if there was sufficient evidence (and they'd therefore be worse off!)

No harm done... If anything, it's taught me to have my guard up a bit more, just so I can avoid anyone looking a bit suspicious.
Dan
15 Nov 2014, 11:06 am #892

Cheers, all.

The streets of York are getting a lot busier now - most of whom are a lot more presentable than that bloke earlier!

I'd have been happier if a driver said/done it, as you could basically guarantee they'd lose their job as a result if there was sufficient evidence (and they'd therefore be worse off!)

No harm done... If anything, it's taught me to have my guard up a bit more, just so I can avoid anyone looking a bit suspicious.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

15 Nov 2014, 11:29 am #893
(15 Nov 2014, 11:06 am)Dan Cheers, all.

As long as your not too shaken up mate...Wish I had seen it, I woulda give the bastard a right mouthful...Still your ok with no real harm done, thats all that matters...have amgood day mate
MrFozz
15 Nov 2014, 11:29 am #893

(15 Nov 2014, 11:06 am)Dan Cheers, all.

As long as your not too shaken up mate...Wish I had seen it, I woulda give the bastard a right mouthful...Still your ok with no real harm done, thats all that matters...have amgood day mate

Adrian

16 Nov 2014, 12:07 am #894
Mod Note: 4 posts removed. If anyone has a personal problem with anyone else on the forum, then deal with it privately. Don't air it in this thread. That is non-negotiable.

Adrian
16 Nov 2014, 12:07 am #894

Mod Note: 4 posts removed. If anyone has a personal problem with anyone else on the forum, then deal with it privately. Don't air it in this thread. That is non-negotiable.

Tom

16 Nov 2014, 12:09 am #895
(16 Nov 2014, 12:07 am)aureolin Mod Note: 4 posts removed. If anyone has a personal problem with anyone else on the forum, then deal with it privately. Don't air it in this thread. That is non-negotiable.

Spot on! He knows he shouldn't be doing it. Smile
Tom
16 Nov 2014, 12:09 am #895

(16 Nov 2014, 12:07 am)aureolin Mod Note: 4 posts removed. If anyone has a personal problem with anyone else on the forum, then deal with it privately. Don't air it in this thread. That is non-negotiable.

Spot on! He knows he shouldn't be doing it. Smile

16 Nov 2014, 4:45 pm #896
May I add, as the target of this post that if anyone has an issue they wish to discuss with me then do so by any private channel they feel comfortable with. Has anyone heard of the malicious communications law?
stueybish
16 Nov 2014, 4:45 pm #896

May I add, as the target of this post that if anyone has an issue they wish to discuss with me then do so by any private channel they feel comfortable with. Has anyone heard of the malicious communications law?

16 Nov 2014, 4:46 pm #897
(16 Nov 2014, 4:45 pm)RGR756V May I add, as the target of this post that if anyone has an issue they wish to discuss with me then do so by any private channel they feel comfortable with. Has anyone heard of the malicious communications law?

Yup. Don't know much about it. We had a lesson on it in R.E. at the start of the year. Smile

I don't tend to pay much attention in that subject, but is it basically stuff like blackmail and threats, etc.?
R852 PRG
16 Nov 2014, 4:46 pm #897

(16 Nov 2014, 4:45 pm)RGR756V May I add, as the target of this post that if anyone has an issue they wish to discuss with me then do so by any private channel they feel comfortable with. Has anyone heard of the malicious communications law?

Yup. Don't know much about it. We had a lesson on it in R.E. at the start of the year. Smile

I don't tend to pay much attention in that subject, but is it basically stuff like blackmail and threats, etc.?

16 Nov 2014, 4:48 pm #898
Should say the target of the deleted post lol. Marcus just google Chloe Madeley Twitter threats and that will give you a fair idea
stueybish
16 Nov 2014, 4:48 pm #898

Should say the target of the deleted post lol. Marcus just google Chloe Madeley Twitter threats and that will give you a fair idea

16 Nov 2014, 5:04 pm #899
(16 Nov 2014, 4:48 pm)RGR756V Should say the target of the deleted post lol. Marcus just google Chloe Madeley Twitter threats and that will give you a fair idea

Oh, so stuff like rape and death threats? I get it now.
R852 PRG
16 Nov 2014, 5:04 pm #899

(16 Nov 2014, 4:48 pm)RGR756V Should say the target of the deleted post lol. Marcus just google Chloe Madeley Twitter threats and that will give you a fair idea

Oh, so stuff like rape and death threats? I get it now.

16 Nov 2014, 5:06 pm #900
Not exclusively that. I told this individual some time ago I didn't wish to associate with him and gave him my reasons why. I thought that was the end of it as I have not seen nor spoke to him since.
stueybish
16 Nov 2014, 5:06 pm #900

Not exclusively that. I told this individual some time ago I didn't wish to associate with him and gave him my reasons why. I thought that was the end of it as I have not seen nor spoke to him since.

Pages (135) Previous 144 45 46135 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average