Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (135) Previous 161 62 63135 Next
Malarkey

22 Dec 2014, 7:32 pm #1,221
(22 Dec 2014, 5:56 pm)Michael Always the same in the health centre's, the wait is ridiculous.  

We went in at 01:30pm and didnt come back out until just after 5pm, 3 and a half hours just to check whether my Mam had concussion or not, would of thought a Head Injury would be quite Important, The Nurse said she was fine and to take Paracetamol for a few days. 
Malarkey
22 Dec 2014, 7:32 pm #1,221

(22 Dec 2014, 5:56 pm)Michael Always the same in the health centre's, the wait is ridiculous.  

We went in at 01:30pm and didnt come back out until just after 5pm, 3 and a half hours just to check whether my Mam had concussion or not, would of thought a Head Injury would be quite Important, The Nurse said she was fine and to take Paracetamol for a few days. 

Adrian

22 Dec 2014, 7:37 pm #1,222

I was pleasantly surprised by the Washington one. Was in a month or two ago, and I was seen within 20 minutes. It'd make me go back, as I always used to put it off, because of the usual 3 hour wait. Smile

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
22 Dec 2014, 7:37 pm #1,222

I was pleasantly surprised by the Washington one. Was in a month or two ago, and I was seen within 20 minutes. It'd make me go back, as I always used to put it off, because of the usual 3 hour wait. Smile

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

23 Dec 2014, 12:05 am #1,223
Pissed off with my email...

I am over quota on gmail, now in the process of having to delete over 12,000 emails Sad
MrFozz
23 Dec 2014, 12:05 am #1,223

Pissed off with my email...

I am over quota on gmail, now in the process of having to delete over 12,000 emails Sad

Jimmi

23 Dec 2014, 12:38 am #1,224
I haven't checked my emails today so I'll probably have 12,000 unread email's from Get the Label.

Anyway, I made a bit of a tit of myself in Boro tonight, I was walking and barely tripped over a traffic island and some tosser in his silly little car wound the window down and laughed and made comments at me. All I could think was "I look less of a tit than you do driving that car"
Jimmi
23 Dec 2014, 12:38 am #1,224

I haven't checked my emails today so I'll probably have 12,000 unread email's from Get the Label.

Anyway, I made a bit of a tit of myself in Boro tonight, I was walking and barely tripped over a traffic island and some tosser in his silly little car wound the window down and laughed and made comments at me. All I could think was "I look less of a tit than you do driving that car"

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

23 Dec 2014, 12:40 am #1,225
(23 Dec 2014, 12:38 am)Jimmi I haven't checked my emails today so I'll probably have 12,000 unread email's from Get the Label.

To be honest I would probably laugh at that...just I would not make any kind of snide remark
MrFozz
23 Dec 2014, 12:40 am #1,225

(23 Dec 2014, 12:38 am)Jimmi I haven't checked my emails today so I'll probably have 12,000 unread email's from Get the Label.

To be honest I would probably laugh at that...just I would not make any kind of snide remark

Jimmi

23 Dec 2014, 12:48 am #1,226
Was fine with laughing it was when they pulled the window down and started commenting.

Didn't say anything as I don't want to get my arse kicked, although I probably could have taken them if worst came to worst.
Jimmi
23 Dec 2014, 12:48 am #1,226

Was fine with laughing it was when they pulled the window down and started commenting.

Didn't say anything as I don't want to get my arse kicked, although I probably could have taken them if worst came to worst.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

23 Dec 2014, 11:33 am #1,227
I ended up setting up a new gmail account...the last one was running at 97% capacity, I cant figure out how to format google which was running at about at about 12gb of the 15gb allowance...

New email addy is now called for as I was getting pissed off, annoyed and angry Big Grin
MrFozz
23 Dec 2014, 11:33 am #1,227

I ended up setting up a new gmail account...the last one was running at 97% capacity, I cant figure out how to format google which was running at about at about 12gb of the 15gb allowance...

New email addy is now called for as I was getting pissed off, annoyed and angry Big Grin

Andreos1

23 Dec 2014, 5:06 pm #1,228
Apple, Apple staff and ipads.

Looking at gadgets and gizmos for the eldests ipad.
Went into the apple store, saw two things - a racing game, operated via iphone, iPad, ipod etc and a football which analysed movements, kicking styles etc again operated via iphone, iPad, ipod.

I noticed that there were limitations with regard to models they were compatible with, but despite the ipad2 and ipod not being listed on either, the salesman assured me, that both were compatible.
If they didn't work on the iPad or ipod, I had until 8th Jan to get an exchange/refund OR I could part-ex my iPad towards a new one.

I had my doubts and certainly didn't want a huffy 13 year old disappointed on Thursday morning, that his main present didn't work.
When the salesman went to the store room to get the products, I googled both and included iPad2 in the search bar.

Two seconds later and a quick look through FAQ's. I confirmed that neither worked on the models of ipod and iPad at home.
Just his iphone...

A rather disappointed salesman left to return to the storeroom after I pointed out his lack of product knowledge.
Mind, I now only have tonight and tomorrow to find an alternative for my huffy 13 year old...

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
23 Dec 2014, 5:06 pm #1,228

Apple, Apple staff and ipads.

Went into the apple store, saw two things - a racing game, operated via iphone, iPad, ipod etc and a football which analysed movements, kicking styles etc again operated via iphone, iPad, ipod.

I noticed that there were limitations with regard to models they were compatible with, but despite the ipad2 and ipod not being listed on either, the salesman assured me, that both were compatible.
If they didn't work on the iPad or ipod, I had until 8th Jan to get an exchange/refund OR I could part-ex my iPad towards a new one.

I had my doubts and certainly didn't want a huffy 13 year old disappointed on Thursday morning, that his main present didn't work.
When the salesman went to the store room to get the products, I googled both and included iPad2 in the search bar.

Two seconds later and a quick look through FAQ's. I confirmed that neither worked on the models of ipod and iPad at home.
Just his iphone...

A rather disappointed salesman left to return to the storeroom after I pointed out his lack of product knowledge.
Mind, I now only have tonight and tomorrow to find an alternative for my huffy 13 year old...

23 Dec 2014, 5:18 pm #1,229
(23 Dec 2014, 5:06 pm)Andreos1 Apple, Apple staff and ipads.

Just his iphone...

This is why I don't want kids. haha

One thing about Apple stores I've never liked is the feeling that the staff are a bit too 'laid-back' in their work ethic. It can get annoying.

Someone hands them an item to pay for - they sit on a table and sort it out.
Edited 23 Dec 2014, 5:18 pm by R852 PRG.
R852 PRG
23 Dec 2014, 5:18 pm #1,229

Just his iphone...

This is why I don't want kids. haha

One thing about Apple stores I've never liked is the feeling that the staff are a bit too 'laid-back' in their work ethic. It can get annoying.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

23 Dec 2014, 5:24 pm #1,230

Just his iphone...

Nip down the petrol station at close of business tomorrow night...

Seems to be an unwritten rule, if you really struggle to buy something then the Petrol Station is the last resort Big Grin

In all seriousness you would expect an Apple Sales Assistant to know what he is talking about when selling what he is employed to sell...

Have you tried places like Asda, Tesco PC World/Dixons for a tablet of some kind, or even the Sex Shop, the kind that sells things for 13 yr olds, CEX, or Grainger Games

Just his iphone...

Seems to be an unwritten rule, if you really struggle to buy something then the Petrol Station is the last resort Big Grin

In all seriousness you would expect an Apple Sales Assistant to know what he is talking about when selling what he is employed to sell...

Have you tried places like Asda, Tesco PC World/Dixons for a tablet of some kind, or even the Sex Shop, the kind that sells things for 13 yr olds, CEX, or Grainger Games
Edited 23 Dec 2014, 5:25 pm by MrFozz.
MrFozz
23 Dec 2014, 5:24 pm #1,230

Just his iphone...

Just his iphone...

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

23 Dec 2014, 5:29 pm #1,231
(23 Dec 2014, 5:18 pm)MarcTheA4 This is why I don't want kids. haha

If you do ever have kids Marcus, teach them everything you dont know about Gateshead FC so they dont insult any future Gateshead fans
MrFozz
23 Dec 2014, 5:29 pm #1,231

(23 Dec 2014, 5:18 pm)MarcTheA4 This is why I don't want kids. haha

If you do ever have kids Marcus, teach them everything you dont know about Gateshead FC so they dont insult any future Gateshead fans

23 Dec 2014, 5:31 pm #1,232
(23 Dec 2014, 5:29 pm)MrFozz If you do ever have kids Marcus, teach them everything you dont know about Gateshead FC so they dont insult any future Gateshead fans

Noted. Smile
R852 PRG
23 Dec 2014, 5:31 pm #1,232

(23 Dec 2014, 5:29 pm)MrFozz If you do ever have kids Marcus, teach them everything you dont know about Gateshead FC so they dont insult any future Gateshead fans

Noted. Smile

Andreos1

23 Dec 2014, 5:49 pm #1,233
Just glad I had half a clue what I was talking about.
I imagine some parents or grandparents may not and may have to travel back to the store.

Wonder if the staff there are on commission?

@Fozz
He already has the iPad, ipod and iphone. An xbox360 at mine and a PS4 at his mothers.
Just looking for 'add ons', to get even more out of what he has, rather than buy owt 'expensive'.
Edited 23 Dec 2014, 5:52 pm by Andreos1.

Andreos1
23 Dec 2014, 5:49 pm #1,233

Just glad I had half a clue what I was talking about.
I imagine some parents or grandparents may not and may have to travel back to the store.

Wonder if the staff there are on commission?

@Fozz
He already has the iPad, ipod and iphone. An xbox360 at mine and a PS4 at his mothers.
Just looking for 'add ons', to get even more out of what he has, rather than buy owt 'expensive'.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

23 Dec 2014, 5:53 pm #1,234
What hope is there when Apple staff aint got a scooby about there products...You could train a chimp or a dog to do that job...

Does this mean the FPF is at war with Apple and arranging a boycott
MrFozz
23 Dec 2014, 5:53 pm #1,234

What hope is there when Apple staff aint got a scooby about there products...You could train a chimp or a dog to do that job...

Does this mean the FPF is at war with Apple and arranging a boycott

Andreos1

23 Dec 2014, 5:57 pm #1,235
Well... I was watching Bugsy Malone the other idea and getting one or two ideas.
I shall say no more, but watch out for rapid fire, custard shooting splurge machine guns making an appearance shortly!

Andreos1
23 Dec 2014, 5:57 pm #1,235

Well... I was watching Bugsy Malone the other idea and getting one or two ideas.
I shall say no more, but watch out for rapid fire, custard shooting splurge machine guns making an appearance shortly!

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

23 Dec 2014, 6:08 pm #1,236
(23 Dec 2014, 5:57 pm)Andreos1 Well... I was watching Bugsy Malone the other idea and getting one or two ideas.
Good on you, how dare they potentially ruin a 13 yr olds Christmas because they don't know what in the blue hell there flapping there gums about Big Grin
MrFozz
23 Dec 2014, 6:08 pm #1,236

(23 Dec 2014, 5:57 pm)Andreos1 Well... I was watching Bugsy Malone the other idea and getting one or two ideas.
Good on you, how dare they potentially ruin a 13 yr olds Christmas because they don't know what in the blue hell there flapping there gums about Big Grin

Jimmi

23 Dec 2014, 6:21 pm #1,237
@Fozz
I think you'd get a different form of tablet if you went in the sex shop Big Grin

Chances are they will have hired extra staff for Christmas so won't be as knowledgeable as more permanent staff are, I went in Footasylum the other week and wanted a pair of Vans in a size 8 and the guy on his first day fetched me a box with 8 on but they didn't fit - yes it was a US size 8.

Does anyone actually buy anything in the Apple shops, everytime I've walked past it's just full of people playing on the iPads and walk out having bought nothing.
Jimmi
23 Dec 2014, 6:21 pm #1,237

@Fozz
I think you'd get a different form of tablet if you went in the sex shop Big Grin

Chances are they will have hired extra staff for Christmas so won't be as knowledgeable as more permanent staff are, I went in Footasylum the other week and wanted a pair of Vans in a size 8 and the guy on his first day fetched me a box with 8 on but they didn't fit - yes it was a US size 8.

Does anyone actually buy anything in the Apple shops, everytime I've walked past it's just full of people playing on the iPads and walk out having bought nothing.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

23 Dec 2014, 6:29 pm #1,238
(23 Dec 2014, 6:21 pm)Jimmi @Fozz

Ah yes, the good old little blue tablet that has given me a massive headache and massive something else more than once...

Some sales assistants are as thick as pigshit imo
MrFozz
23 Dec 2014, 6:29 pm #1,238

(23 Dec 2014, 6:21 pm)Jimmi @Fozz

Ah yes, the good old little blue tablet that has given me a massive headache and massive something else more than once...

Some sales assistants are as thick as pigshit imo

23 Dec 2014, 10:28 pm #1,239
Just wind up you kid by getting an apple. Draw a keypad on it. Put it in a box, wrap it, and wait until he opens it and tell them it's their new apple phone lol.

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.
Rapidsnap
23 Dec 2014, 10:28 pm #1,239

Just wind up you kid by getting an apple. Draw a keypad on it. Put it in a box, wrap it, and wait until he opens it and tell them it's their new apple phone lol.

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

23 Dec 2014, 10:32 pm #1,240
(23 Dec 2014, 10:28 pm)GMitchelhill Just wind up you kid by getting an apple. Draw a keypad on it. Put it in a box, wrap it, and wait until he opens it and tell them it's their new apple phone lol.
I know someone(I say know, it was a friend of a friend) who did that with a Blackberry...Managed to get a blackberry, put one blackberry in the box to surprise a kid Big Grin
MrFozz
23 Dec 2014, 10:32 pm #1,240

(23 Dec 2014, 10:28 pm)GMitchelhill Just wind up you kid by getting an apple. Draw a keypad on it. Put it in a box, wrap it, and wait until he opens it and tell them it's their new apple phone lol.
I know someone(I say know, it was a friend of a friend) who did that with a Blackberry...Managed to get a blackberry, put one blackberry in the box to surprise a kid Big Grin

Pages (135) Previous 161 62 63135 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average