Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (135) Previous 165 66 67135 Next
Adrian

31 Dec 2014, 2:41 pm #1,301
(31 Dec 2014, 2:36 pm)Andreos1 One day it will be you aureolin. Looks like Fozz is already on his way with that grey hair of his!

Mind, had one yesterday - she pushed in between two friends at a bus stop.
The first friend got on and sat down near the front.
The OAP, decided to sit next to her - despite other seats being available.
The two friends had to talk over/around the OAP for the duration of the trip.

I'd like to think that old age wouldn't make me ignorant and self centred like. Smile

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
31 Dec 2014, 2:41 pm #1,301

(31 Dec 2014, 2:36 pm)Andreos1 One day it will be you aureolin. Looks like Fozz is already on his way with that grey hair of his!

Mind, had one yesterday - she pushed in between two friends at a bus stop.
The first friend got on and sat down near the front.
The OAP, decided to sit next to her - despite other seats being available.
The two friends had to talk over/around the OAP for the duration of the trip.

I'd like to think that old age wouldn't make me ignorant and self centred like. Smile

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

Adam

31 Dec 2014, 3:31 pm #1,302
(31 Dec 2014, 11:39 am)MrFozz Having a crisis, I think I found my first grey hairs Sad

Don't get too worried. I've had a small patch at the front since I was about 12/13ish. In the last couple of years, I've had to put my hair in a quiff to try and hide it as it's getting more noticeable haha
Adam
31 Dec 2014, 3:31 pm #1,302

(31 Dec 2014, 11:39 am)MrFozz Having a crisis, I think I found my first grey hairs Sad

Don't get too worried. I've had a small patch at the front since I was about 12/13ish. In the last couple of years, I've had to put my hair in a quiff to try and hide it as it's getting more noticeable haha

Jimmi

31 Dec 2014, 3:57 pm #1,303
went out for a shot of Sapphire 1517 on service 5 unfortunately it is too blurry for Flickr.

Shame.
Jimmi
31 Dec 2014, 3:57 pm #1,303

went out for a shot of Sapphire 1517 on service 5 unfortunately it is too blurry for Flickr.

Shame.

Jimmi

31 Dec 2014, 5:14 pm #1,304
As ever I continue to be totally useless at using the Internet.

Wrote a review on a website for some trainers I've bought (partly because there is a chance I could win £500 spending spree on their site) so I wrote the review and pressed submit expecting it to come up straight away but it didn't so did I leave it? No I wrote another for the same item.

Hence why I've changed my mood to dunce (was the closet I could find to stupid).
Jimmi
31 Dec 2014, 5:14 pm #1,304

As ever I continue to be totally useless at using the Internet.

Wrote a review on a website for some trainers I've bought (partly because there is a chance I could win £500 spending spree on their site) so I wrote the review and pressed submit expecting it to come up straight away but it didn't so did I leave it? No I wrote another for the same item.

Hence why I've changed my mood to dunce (was the closet I could find to stupid).

Adam

01 Jan 2015, 2:18 am #1,305
First annoyance of 2015. Oh dear oh dear oh dear...

My mate accidentally smashed my pint all over the Cannon at Low Fell, so I decided to pick up the smashed glass. In hindsight, a very bad decision. Cut myself quite badly so I'm hopelessly spouting out blood
Adam
01 Jan 2015, 2:18 am #1,305

First annoyance of 2015. Oh dear oh dear oh dear...

My mate accidentally smashed my pint all over the Cannon at Low Fell, so I decided to pick up the smashed glass. In hindsight, a very bad decision. Cut myself quite badly so I'm hopelessly spouting out blood

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

01 Jan 2015, 10:15 am #1,306
(01 Jan 2015, 2:18 am)Adam First annoyance of 2015. Oh dear oh dear oh dear...

My first annoyance...finding out the bird I like is going out with my mate
MrFozz
01 Jan 2015, 10:15 am #1,306

(01 Jan 2015, 2:18 am)Adam First annoyance of 2015. Oh dear oh dear oh dear...

My first annoyance...finding out the bird I like is going out with my mate

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

01 Jan 2015, 1:51 pm #1,307
Dont think I ever want to get want to get drunk again...

Not till the next time anyway
MrFozz
01 Jan 2015, 1:51 pm #1,307

Dont think I ever want to get want to get drunk again...

Not till the next time anyway

Tommy1581

01 Jan 2015, 1:55 pm #1,308
Buses. There aren't any.
Tommy1581
01 Jan 2015, 1:55 pm #1,308

Buses. There aren't any.

Tommy1581

01 Jan 2015, 2:03 pm #1,309
Darlington. People walking across the road in front of buses, people pushing past me, car parking, people, taxis, cars, congestion, lorries, shops all of which ruined my photos.
Tommy1581
01 Jan 2015, 2:03 pm #1,309

Darlington. People walking across the road in front of buses, people pushing past me, car parking, people, taxis, cars, congestion, lorries, shops all of which ruined my photos.

Tommy1581

01 Jan 2015, 2:06 pm #1,310
My printer is playing up...
Attached Files
.jpg
image.jpg
Size 1.6 MB / Downloads 15
Tommy1581
01 Jan 2015, 2:06 pm #1,310

My printer is playing up...

Attached Files
.jpg
image.jpg
Size 1.6 MB / Downloads 15

Jimmi

01 Jan 2015, 2:29 pm #1,311
(01 Jan 2015, 2:03 pm)ArrivaNE_7522 Darlington. People walking across the road in front of buses, people pushing past me, car parking, people, taxis, cars, congestion, lorries, shops all of which ruined my photos.

Stupid pedestrianized zones with all traffic moved onto Tubwell Row with bus stops that are too close which can only accommodate one bus with 2 or 3 often wanting to be on the stand at once and the closeness of the stops makes crossing from one side of the road a deadly gauntlet because all you can see is buses (nearly got run over the other week because I couldn't see a car coming)

Despite this Darlington Borough Council and Do the Localmotion seem to think it is fine despite the number of incidents with Arriva's buses in the town. How no one has been killed is nothing short of a miracle.
Jimmi
01 Jan 2015, 2:29 pm #1,311

(01 Jan 2015, 2:03 pm)ArrivaNE_7522 Darlington. People walking across the road in front of buses, people pushing past me, car parking, people, taxis, cars, congestion, lorries, shops all of which ruined my photos.

Stupid pedestrianized zones with all traffic moved onto Tubwell Row with bus stops that are too close which can only accommodate one bus with 2 or 3 often wanting to be on the stand at once and the closeness of the stops makes crossing from one side of the road a deadly gauntlet because all you can see is buses (nearly got run over the other week because I couldn't see a car coming)

Despite this Darlington Borough Council and Do the Localmotion seem to think it is fine despite the number of incidents with Arriva's buses in the town. How no one has been killed is nothing short of a miracle.

mb134

02 Jan 2015, 2:13 pm #1,312
Burned my finger on the panini toaster earlier, now it's impossible to do the revison I've left till the last minute  
mb134
02 Jan 2015, 2:13 pm #1,312

Burned my finger on the panini toaster earlier, now it's impossible to do the revison I've left till the last minute  

Jimmi

02 Jan 2015, 4:24 pm #1,313
Right I am in the mother of all bad moods right now so please no Victor jokes. I use this thread as a method to vent my frustration instead of having a mental shouting vent in the middle of a busy shopping area, so please just let me get these frustrations out and sorry if you are fed up of my posts in this thread.

I continue to be angry about the stupid cock-up which is Darlington Town Centre where I am terrified that I am going to get run over by a car I can't see because all you can see is buses with practically no gap between them so you can't see a bloody thing.

Speaking of almost getting run over a taxi almost ran me down because I was crossing the road outside the Indoor Market by where the taxi rank is and the taxi came from Tubwell Row next to stand H and he came round the corner without indicating and nearly hit and the fat ****ing **** driving the fucking taxi gave me a look to say "your in my ****ing way you stupid prick" if he had run me over I would have taken the taxi company and driver to court and I think I would have a good case because if he followed the rules of the road and used his bloody indicators I wouldn't have crossed the road. All taxi drivers seem to think that they are bloody kings of the road and are always bloody right even though they are wrong and this is not the first time I have had a dealing with dickhead taxi drivers and it won't be the last either. I will be contacting the taxi company later.

Also for the second time this week I have been nearly run over on a zebra crossing by people not stopping and I am fed up of this happening to me and one day I am going to be killed on one.

Then l got angry as I failed to get a shot of a MAX Omnicity on the 75/76 mostly because I was stood near Sainsburys and a car pulled out when it was coming along the road.

My camera problems is getting worse so I'm going to have to see to that too.

So all these things were really getting to me and I felt like I was about to erupt like a very angry volcano so I made the decision to go home and this meant getting the bus and in the mood I was in I ended up sat in front of girls who kept shouting about people not being their friend on bloody Facebook and then one of them asked me if I could roll a rolly and I replied with no and then they called me a ****ing miserable bastard was tempted to add that I refused to do so as they were underage and I going to tell your parents, oh wait they probably buy you them.

Yeah so sorry for the long post today and apologies if I have offended anyone with some of the language in this post.
Edited 02 Jan 2015, 5:19 pm by Jimmi.
Jimmi
02 Jan 2015, 4:24 pm #1,313

Right I am in the mother of all bad moods right now so please no Victor jokes. I use this thread as a method to vent my frustration instead of having a mental shouting vent in the middle of a busy shopping area, so please just let me get these frustrations out and sorry if you are fed up of my posts in this thread.

I continue to be angry about the stupid cock-up which is Darlington Town Centre where I am terrified that I am going to get run over by a car I can't see because all you can see is buses with practically no gap between them so you can't see a bloody thing.

Speaking of almost getting run over a taxi almost ran me down because I was crossing the road outside the Indoor Market by where the taxi rank is and the taxi came from Tubwell Row next to stand H and he came round the corner without indicating and nearly hit and the fat ****ing **** driving the fucking taxi gave me a look to say "your in my ****ing way you stupid prick" if he had run me over I would have taken the taxi company and driver to court and I think I would have a good case because if he followed the rules of the road and used his bloody indicators I wouldn't have crossed the road. All taxi drivers seem to think that they are bloody kings of the road and are always bloody right even though they are wrong and this is not the first time I have had a dealing with dickhead taxi drivers and it won't be the last either. I will be contacting the taxi company later.

Also for the second time this week I have been nearly run over on a zebra crossing by people not stopping and I am fed up of this happening to me and one day I am going to be killed on one.

Then l got angry as I failed to get a shot of a MAX Omnicity on the 75/76 mostly because I was stood near Sainsburys and a car pulled out when it was coming along the road.

So all these things were really getting to me and I felt like I was about to erupt like a very angry volcano so I made the decision to go home and this meant getting the bus and in the mood I was in I ended up sat in front of girls who kept shouting about people not being their friend on bloody Facebook and then one of them asked me if I could roll a rolly and I replied with no and then they called me a ****ing miserable bastard was tempted to add that I refused to do so as they were underage and I going to tell your parents, oh wait they probably buy you them.

Yeah so sorry for the long post today and apologies if I have offended anyone with some of the language in this post.

02 Jan 2015, 10:31 pm #1,314
Keep getting these random invitations to join groups on Flickr, then the guy who invited me just cancels the invite before I've even seen it!
R852 PRG
02 Jan 2015, 10:31 pm #1,314

Keep getting these random invitations to join groups on Flickr, then the guy who invited me just cancels the invite before I've even seen it!

Diamond One

Banned

02 Jan 2015, 11:32 pm #1,315
trying to sleep and my phone keeps on buzzing with flickr notifications every 30 seconds it has now stopped for 10 minutes now wtf there are people who has to be up early to deliver goods you know
Edited 02 Jan 2015, 11:38 pm by Diamond One.
Diamond One
02 Jan 2015, 11:32 pm #1,315

trying to sleep and my phone keeps on buzzing with flickr notifications every 30 seconds it has now stopped for 10 minutes now wtf there are people who has to be up early to deliver goods you know

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

02 Jan 2015, 11:41 pm #1,316
(02 Jan 2015, 4:24 pm)Jimmi Right I am in the mother of all bad moods right now so please no Victor jokes. I use this thread as a method to vent my frustration instead of having a mental shouting vent in the middle of a busy shopping area, so please just let me get these frustrations out and sorry if you are fed up of my posts in this thread.

I like your moans Vic...I know you said no Victor Meldrew jokes, I just cannot help myself sorry...

You are a ***king miserable sod, but your our miserable sod...

Dont worry about the language...It is after all an annoyance thread...

All I say

If Easily Offended...Then Fuck Off Big Grin
MrFozz
02 Jan 2015, 11:41 pm #1,316

(02 Jan 2015, 4:24 pm)Jimmi Right I am in the mother of all bad moods right now so please no Victor jokes. I use this thread as a method to vent my frustration instead of having a mental shouting vent in the middle of a busy shopping area, so please just let me get these frustrations out and sorry if you are fed up of my posts in this thread.

I like your moans Vic...I know you said no Victor Meldrew jokes, I just cannot help myself sorry...

All I say

Jimmi

02 Jan 2015, 11:45 pm #1,317
(02 Jan 2015, 11:41 pm)MrFozz I like your moans Vic...I know you said no Victor Meldrew jokes, I just cannot help myself sorry...

All I say

I've calmed down now so its fine to make jokes again now.

I was in a really bad mood this afternoon and I really needed to vent and moaning on here was better than shouting and battering a load of people in Darlington.
Jimmi
02 Jan 2015, 11:45 pm #1,317

(02 Jan 2015, 11:41 pm)MrFozz I like your moans Vic...I know you said no Victor Meldrew jokes, I just cannot help myself sorry...

All I say

I've calmed down now so its fine to make jokes again now.

I was in a really bad mood this afternoon and I really needed to vent and moaning on here was better than shouting and battering a load of people in Darlington.

Michael

02 Jan 2015, 11:45 pm #1,318
(02 Jan 2015, 11:32 pm)Racer_Experience trying to sleep and my phone keeps on buzzing with flickr notifications every 30 seconds it has now stopped for 10 minutes now wtf there are people who has to be up early to deliver goods you know

Turn the notifications off for flikr then. Lol

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
02 Jan 2015, 11:45 pm #1,318

(02 Jan 2015, 11:32 pm)Racer_Experience trying to sleep and my phone keeps on buzzing with flickr notifications every 30 seconds it has now stopped for 10 minutes now wtf there are people who has to be up early to deliver goods you know

Turn the notifications off for flikr then. Lol

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

02 Jan 2015, 11:47 pm #1,319
(02 Jan 2015, 11:45 pm)Michael Turn the notifications off for flikr then. Lol
I bet he secretly likes flickr notifications every 4 and a half seconds and only vents on here as he needs something to moan about

Am kiddkng
MrFozz
02 Jan 2015, 11:47 pm #1,319

(02 Jan 2015, 11:45 pm)Michael Turn the notifications off for flikr then. Lol
I bet he secretly likes flickr notifications every 4 and a half seconds and only vents on here as he needs something to moan about

Am kiddkng

Diamond One

Banned

03 Jan 2015, 12:48 am #1,320
(02 Jan 2015, 11:47 pm)MrFozz I bet he secretly likes flickr notifications every 4 and a half seconds and only vents on here as he needs something to moan about

Am kiddkng

I do not mind after 9:30 or if am up at 7 when my phone plays Caravan of Love by Housemartains but once 23:30 is when I feel knackered and need my kip especially Tuesday's or the odd Thursday when am at my UK tour next is Doncaster 
Diamond One
03 Jan 2015, 12:48 am #1,320

(02 Jan 2015, 11:47 pm)MrFozz I bet he secretly likes flickr notifications every 4 and a half seconds and only vents on here as he needs something to moan about

Am kiddkng

I do not mind after 9:30 or if am up at 7 when my phone plays Caravan of Love by Housemartains but once 23:30 is when I feel knackered and need my kip especially Tuesday's or the odd Thursday when am at my UK tour next is Doncaster 

Pages (135) Previous 165 66 67135 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average