Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (135) Previous 166 67 68135 Next
MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

03 Jan 2015, 12:50 am #1,321
(03 Jan 2015, 12:48 am)Racer_Experience I do not mind after 9:30 or if am up at 7 when my phone plays Caravan of Love by Housemartains but once 23:30 is when I feel knackered and need my kip especially Tuesday's or the odd Thursday when am at my UK tour next is Doncaster 
Put your phone on flight mode when before you goto sleep, turn all its connections off and hey presto, no notifications at all hours
MrFozz
03 Jan 2015, 12:50 am #1,321

(03 Jan 2015, 12:48 am)Racer_Experience I do not mind after 9:30 or if am up at 7 when my phone plays Caravan of Love by Housemartains but once 23:30 is when I feel knackered and need my kip especially Tuesday's or the odd Thursday when am at my UK tour next is Doncaster 
Put your phone on flight mode when before you goto sleep, turn all its connections off and hey presto, no notifications at all hours

03 Jan 2015, 12:51 am #1,322

Make sure you just do bus-spotting, no trains at 'Donny', Bazza.

With it being an area renowned for it's railway history, it obviously has a huge outturn of train spotters at Doncaster Station - some retired who do it every day for hours on end, these are known as 'the Donny veg'.

From what I've picked up - they are a bunch of twats.
R852 PRG
03 Jan 2015, 12:51 am #1,322

Make sure you just do bus-spotting, no trains at 'Donny', Bazza.

With it being an area renowned for it's railway history, it obviously has a huge outturn of train spotters at Doncaster Station - some retired who do it every day for hours on end, these are known as 'the Donny veg'.

Dan

Site Administrator

03 Jan 2015, 5:07 am #1,323
Unnecessarily waking up at this hour.
Dan
03 Jan 2015, 5:07 am #1,323

Unnecessarily waking up at this hour.

Diamond One

Banned

03 Jan 2015, 8:30 am #1,324
(03 Jan 2015, 12:51 am)MarcTheA4 Make sure you just do bus-spotting, no trains at 'Donny', Bazza.

I will be doing bus spotting there anyways have only used the station once to go to Hull that was back in September saw a few train spotters didn't speak to them as I was catching a connecting train to Newcastle
Diamond One
03 Jan 2015, 8:30 am #1,324

(03 Jan 2015, 12:51 am)MarcTheA4 Make sure you just do bus-spotting, no trains at 'Donny', Bazza.

I will be doing bus spotting there anyways have only used the station once to go to Hull that was back in September saw a few train spotters didn't speak to them as I was catching a connecting train to Newcastle

Tommy1581

03 Jan 2015, 2:46 pm #1,325
The police helicopter... AGAIN!!!!
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This time at 11-ish last night!
Tommy1581
03 Jan 2015, 2:46 pm #1,325

The police helicopter... AGAIN!!!!
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This time at 11-ish last night!

Jimmi

03 Jan 2015, 2:57 pm #1,326
My parents have gone out and left the key in the door I have the key for so I am now sat outside waiting for them to come back and if I can't ring them I could be stick here for an hour.
Jimmi
03 Jan 2015, 2:57 pm #1,326

My parents have gone out and left the key in the door I have the key for so I am now sat outside waiting for them to come back and if I can't ring them I could be stick here for an hour.

Dan

Site Administrator

03 Jan 2015, 3:02 pm #1,327
The ghastly odour from a man who named himself 'Metallica' on the X66 earlier. Plenty free seats, but he decided to sit next to me. All the way from Darlo to Stockton.
Dan
03 Jan 2015, 3:02 pm #1,327

The ghastly odour from a man who named himself 'Metallica' on the X66 earlier. Plenty free seats, but he decided to sit next to me. All the way from Darlo to Stockton.

Jimmi

03 Jan 2015, 3:05 pm #1,328
(03 Jan 2015, 3:02 pm)Dan The ghastly odour from a man who named himself 'Metallica' on the X66 earlier. Plenty free seats, but he decided to sit next to me. All the way from Darlo to Stockton.

As is always the way.

Still sat on the step outside my house locked out.
Jimmi
03 Jan 2015, 3:05 pm #1,328

(03 Jan 2015, 3:02 pm)Dan The ghastly odour from a man who named himself 'Metallica' on the X66 earlier. Plenty free seats, but he decided to sit next to me. All the way from Darlo to Stockton.

As is always the way.

Still sat on the step outside my house locked out.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

03 Jan 2015, 3:06 pm #1,329
(03 Jan 2015, 2:57 pm)Jimmi My parents have gone out and left the key in the door I have the key for so I am now sat outside waiting for them to come back and if I can't ring them I could be stick here for an hour.
Happened to me a few times...

I now always make sure I leave my bedroom open very slightly, I have been known to climb throgh my room if I aint got a key, key left in door or when my mam was in bed after working nights...

The best one was when I came back from Scotland in September, got back to Murton, my mam was expecting me back, as was my sister, what my sister didn't expect was me not going to get a key from my mam at work, but I got the 24(as it was then) straight back to the Mallard at Seaham, I did not actually know if my sis was actually in the house, so seeing that my window was open, climbed up on the extension roof and got through the window, my dog was going mental and my sisters first words were 'Good job I didnt have a bat or weapon, I would've fucking let you have it, I thought you might have been a burglar' what narked her as well was someone from Murton had committed murder the same day(although the murder happened in Willington or Crook)...

Knowing my sister, if she had a weapon at hand, she woulda used it on me Big Grin
MrFozz
03 Jan 2015, 3:06 pm #1,329

(03 Jan 2015, 2:57 pm)Jimmi My parents have gone out and left the key in the door I have the key for so I am now sat outside waiting for them to come back and if I can't ring them I could be stick here for an hour.
Happened to me a few times...

I now always make sure I leave my bedroom open very slightly, I have been known to climb throgh my room if I aint got a key, key left in door or when my mam was in bed after working nights...

The best one was when I came back from Scotland in September, got back to Murton, my mam was expecting me back, as was my sister, what my sister didn't expect was me not going to get a key from my mam at work, but I got the 24(as it was then) straight back to the Mallard at Seaham, I did not actually know if my sis was actually in the house, so seeing that my window was open, climbed up on the extension roof and got through the window, my dog was going mental and my sisters first words were 'Good job I didnt have a bat or weapon, I would've fucking let you have it, I thought you might have been a burglar' what narked her as well was someone from Murton had committed murder the same day(although the murder happened in Willington or Crook)...

Knowing my sister, if she had a weapon at hand, she woulda used it on me Big Grin

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

03 Jan 2015, 3:19 pm #1,330

Was on the 29 earlier, group of teenagers got on Castletown, as the bus was going up North Hylton Road one of the lads farted, the silent type, the dead rat up the arse type...

One of those farts where you think 'for gods sake don't breath through your nose'

The Third Reich would have been proud of that gas output.

Was funny when his mate said 'Fuck me, you cant fart like that on a bus'

I personally thinking 'check your kegs for skid marks' or to make sure you aint followed through and shit your kegs
Edited 03 Jan 2015, 3:27 pm by MrFozz.
MrFozz
03 Jan 2015, 3:19 pm #1,330

Was on the 29 earlier, group of teenagers got on Castletown, as the bus was going up North Hylton Road one of the lads farted, the silent type, the dead rat up the arse type...

One of those farts where you think 'for gods sake don't breath through your nose'

The Third Reich would have been proud of that gas output.

Was funny when his mate said 'Fuck me, you cant fart like that on a bus'

I personally thinking 'check your kegs for skid marks' or to make sure you aint followed through and shit your kegs

Tommy1581

03 Jan 2015, 3:31 pm #1,331
A teenage girl on the X21 before...
"Haven't we already been here? I swear to god if the driver turns right I'll fucking stab him!"
(That annoys me!!)

Guess the place???
Edited 03 Jan 2015, 3:32 pm by Tommy1581.
Tommy1581
03 Jan 2015, 3:31 pm #1,331

A teenage girl on the X21 before...
"Haven't we already been here? I swear to god if the driver turns right I'll fucking stab him!"
(That annoys me!!)

Guess the place???

Adrian

03 Jan 2015, 3:32 pm #1,332
(03 Jan 2015, 3:31 pm)ArrivaNE_7522 A teenage girl on the X21 before...

Guess the place???

Gotta be Gateshead or Bishop.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
03 Jan 2015, 3:32 pm #1,332

(03 Jan 2015, 3:31 pm)ArrivaNE_7522 A teenage girl on the X21 before...

Guess the place???

Gotta be Gateshead or Bishop.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

Tommy1581

03 Jan 2015, 3:35 pm #1,333
(03 Jan 2015, 3:32 pm)aureolin Gotta be Gateshead or Bishop.

No, Arriva Sapphire X21...

Sorry, forgot about Arriva Darlington's and Go North East's X21s. Wink
Tommy1581
03 Jan 2015, 3:35 pm #1,333

(03 Jan 2015, 3:32 pm)aureolin Gotta be Gateshead or Bishop.

No, Arriva Sapphire X21...

Sorry, forgot about Arriva Darlington's and Go North East's X21s. Wink

Diamond One

Banned

03 Jan 2015, 8:42 pm #1,334

Metallica lovely band nice tunes there may be kids reading but am gonna say this "METALLICA F****** ROCKS!!!!!!" time to smash up the hotel room as bands used to do Korn did that in the music video Twisted Transistor
Diamond One
03 Jan 2015, 8:42 pm #1,334

Metallica lovely band nice tunes there may be kids reading but am gonna say this "METALLICA F****** ROCKS!!!!!!" time to smash up the hotel room as bands used to do Korn did that in the music video Twisted Transistor

Dan

Site Administrator

03 Jan 2015, 8:50 pm #1,335
Two annoyances today!

'Facebook Android Beta' was launched in November 2013, with the intention of users directly reporting to Facebook to improve the application. With almost 500,000 users giving feedback and contributing by making Facebook aware of bugs and glitches, you'd expect that Android users would have the perfect Facebook application by now, yes?

Half an hour ago, Facebook for Android beta version 25.0.0.1.30 was released. Whilst I cannot yet download this version of the application as it has not appeared in the Play Store, my main gripe (which has been the same since the Beta version was first released) is that we still cannot set the 'Most Recent' news feed as our default feed. This has been reported by many users time and time again on each and every update, yet it still hasn't been fixed. Others report that, when you do switch to the 'Most Recent' feed (which requires at least two 'clicks' before you get to it), there are posts which are missing. Many report that they are now using 'XDA Facebook Browser' as an alternative, given that Facebook do not listen to their users.
Dan
03 Jan 2015, 8:50 pm #1,335

Two annoyances today!

'Facebook Android Beta' was launched in November 2013, with the intention of users directly reporting to Facebook to improve the application. With almost 500,000 users giving feedback and contributing by making Facebook aware of bugs and glitches, you'd expect that Android users would have the perfect Facebook application by now, yes?

Half an hour ago, Facebook for Android beta version 25.0.0.1.30 was released. Whilst I cannot yet download this version of the application as it has not appeared in the Play Store, my main gripe (which has been the same since the Beta version was first released) is that we still cannot set the 'Most Recent' news feed as our default feed. This has been reported by many users time and time again on each and every update, yet it still hasn't been fixed. Others report that, when you do switch to the 'Most Recent' feed (which requires at least two 'clicks' before you get to it), there are posts which are missing. Many report that they are now using 'XDA Facebook Browser' as an alternative, given that Facebook do not listen to their users.

Michael

04 Jan 2015, 12:00 pm #1,336
Back at uni tomorrow - please kill me!

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
04 Jan 2015, 12:00 pm #1,336

Back at uni tomorrow - please kill me!

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

04 Jan 2015, 3:13 pm #1,337
Not being able to login to The Key!

Edit: To make things better, I'm now locked out of my account!! Only using the new password I was sent....
Edited 04 Jan 2015, 3:19 pm by R852 PRG.
R852 PRG
04 Jan 2015, 3:13 pm #1,337

Not being able to login to The Key!

Edit: To make things better, I'm now locked out of my account!! Only using the new password I was sent....

04 Jan 2015, 4:02 pm #1,338
Had two tests on the last week of school, no way did I do good!!

As a result of not being myself, I didn't get much revision done...you can't really when your lying in bed trying to sleep off your cold!

I've basically fucked them up.

They were my End of Year 9 tests, and I was that baffled by some of the questions (neither subjects are strong points of mine these days!) - having to miss some out or put stupid answers so I didn't look like I didn't have the faintest clue!

I've got tomorrow off, so I'm dreading Tuesday!

I'm in Set 1, and I will no doubt be worst in the class with my Science teacher hating me for no apparent reason other than I can't understand Science he'll go ape!

I am dead.

This will have a knock on affect on my GCSEs, and I'll get thrown down a few sets!! Maths and Science - fucked up for good.

Set 2 here we come!!! - in with the stupid babies!!

AARRRGHHHHHHGGEGRHSHSJTUAJQFKWIHWSKKQKDGRiiwkdbsnsizjfneaushdhaidkfjwtah!!!!!!!! Angry Angry Angry

I apologise my language is too much. 
Edited 04 Jan 2015, 4:05 pm by R852 PRG.
R852 PRG
04 Jan 2015, 4:02 pm #1,338

Had two tests on the last week of school, no way did I do good!!

As a result of not being myself, I didn't get much revision done...you can't really when your lying in bed trying to sleep off your cold!

They were my End of Year 9 tests, and I was that baffled by some of the questions (neither subjects are strong points of mine these days!) - having to miss some out or put stupid answers so I didn't look like I didn't have the faintest clue!

I'm in Set 1, and I will no doubt be worst in the class with my Science teacher hating me for no apparent reason other than I can't understand Science he'll go ape!

I am dead.

This will have a knock on affect on my GCSEs, and I'll get thrown down a few sets!! Maths and Science - fucked up for good.

Set 2 here we come!!! - in with the stupid babies!!

AARRRGHHHHHHGGEGRHSHSJTUAJQFKWIHWSKKQKDGRiiwkdbsnsizjfneaushdhaidkfjwtah!!!!!!!! Angry Angry Angry

I apologise my language is too much. 

Tom

04 Jan 2015, 4:08 pm #1,339
(04 Jan 2015, 4:02 pm)MarcTheA4 Had two tests on the last week of school, no way did I do good!!

I am dead.

Set 2 here we come!!! - in with the stupid uncivilised babies!!

Are you sure they were End of Year 9 tests? - If they were, you could say to him that you were ill and found it hard to concentrate, and ask to resit the test? Might be possible, although if the science teacher is a dickhead he may not let you.
It seems a bit odd having End of Year 9 tests this early, but then again we should be picking options soon. Thankfully we haven't had any tests yet, but I'm sure we will.
I'm sure your grades and stuff won't be fucked up, and if you do end up in a set lower than you are meant to, argue against it?

I'll be glad when we pick these bloody options and they are over and done with. I'm sick of hearing about them, and we have two, two hour long opening evenings, which there is no way I am going to, as they will be a complete waste of time. Stuff that I already know etc.
Tom
04 Jan 2015, 4:08 pm #1,339

(04 Jan 2015, 4:02 pm)MarcTheA4 Had two tests on the last week of school, no way did I do good!!

I am dead.

Set 2 here we come!!! - in with the stupid uncivilised babies!!

Are you sure they were End of Year 9 tests? - If they were, you could say to him that you were ill and found it hard to concentrate, and ask to resit the test? Might be possible, although if the science teacher is a dickhead he may not let you.
It seems a bit odd having End of Year 9 tests this early, but then again we should be picking options soon. Thankfully we haven't had any tests yet, but I'm sure we will.
I'm sure your grades and stuff won't be fucked up, and if you do end up in a set lower than you are meant to, argue against it?

I'll be glad when we pick these bloody options and they are over and done with. I'm sick of hearing about them, and we have two, two hour long opening evenings, which there is no way I am going to, as they will be a complete waste of time. Stuff that I already know etc.

04 Jan 2015, 4:14 pm #1,340
(04 Jan 2015, 4:08 pm)Tom Are you sure they were End of Year 9 tests? - If they were, you could say to him that you were ill and found it hard to concentrate, and ask to resit the test? Might be possible, although if the science teacher is a dickhead he may not let you.

My science teacher is a nightmare - I just don't like him and he doesnt like me.

He said if 'you get 1 sublevel below your baseline' you'll be doing it again. Err.....bit unfair?

I should have been put in Set 2 ages ago - but everything is paired up. I'm better at Maths than Science, but if I've failed both I'm finished....

They just stretch them out for GCSE - making us do the same things over and over and over and over again!!!!!!

One reason why school is a nightmarish wasteland of zombies and awful teaching staff!!!

I just want to scream into a pillow!!! Angry
R852 PRG
04 Jan 2015, 4:14 pm #1,340

(04 Jan 2015, 4:08 pm)Tom Are you sure they were End of Year 9 tests? - If they were, you could say to him that you were ill and found it hard to concentrate, and ask to resit the test? Might be possible, although if the science teacher is a dickhead he may not let you.

My science teacher is a nightmare - I just don't like him and he doesnt like me.

He said if 'you get 1 sublevel below your baseline' you'll be doing it again. Err.....bit unfair?

I should have been put in Set 2 ages ago - but everything is paired up. I'm better at Maths than Science, but if I've failed both I'm finished....

They just stretch them out for GCSE - making us do the same things over and over and over and over again!!!!!!

One reason why school is a nightmarish wasteland of zombies and awful teaching staff!!!

I just want to scream into a pillow!!! Angry

Pages (135) Previous 166 67 68135 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average