Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (135) Previous 182 83 84135 Next
Adam

17 Jan 2015, 6:37 pm #1,641
My back. I've done something to it overnight and I can barely move without it crippling me with pain. But I am reluctant to have painkillers because I'm away down the pub with my friends tonight, and of course when you're drugged up on paracetamol, you can't drink :O
Adam
17 Jan 2015, 6:37 pm #1,641

My back. I've done something to it overnight and I can barely move without it crippling me with pain. But I am reluctant to have painkillers because I'm away down the pub with my friends tonight, and of course when you're drugged up on paracetamol, you can't drink :O

17 Jan 2015, 6:43 pm #1,642
@Adam, I know how you feel. Ever since the start of secondary school I've walked with a slight hunch, nothing major, but it's noticeable. Nobody minds, but I do get reminded every now and again to straighten up.

However, every now and again I have unbelievable pains as a result. They can be so bad I'm in terrible pain and I can't get rid of it.

The solution I've always found is - lie on your bed. Put one side of your cheek down on the covers, and try and get your ass as far in the air as possible. It releases muscle tension or something. After about ten or fifteen minutes you'll feel no pain. Always works for me. Smile
R852 PRG
17 Jan 2015, 6:43 pm #1,642

@Adam, I know how you feel. Ever since the start of secondary school I've walked with a slight hunch, nothing major, but it's noticeable. Nobody minds, but I do get reminded every now and again to straighten up.

However, every now and again I have unbelievable pains as a result. They can be so bad I'm in terrible pain and I can't get rid of it.

The solution I've always found is - lie on your bed. Put one side of your cheek down on the covers, and try and get your ass as far in the air as possible. It releases muscle tension or something. After about ten or fifteen minutes you'll feel no pain. Always works for me. Smile

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

17 Jan 2015, 6:51 pm #1,643
(17 Jan 2015, 6:43 pm)MarcTheA4 @Adam, I know how you feel. Ever since the start of secondary school I've walked with a slight hunch, nothing major, but it's noticeable. Nobody minds, but I do get reminded every now and again to straighten up.

That sounds wrong for dirty minded reasons ...

After toothache, a bad back comes in 2nd on the pain, annoying and irritating scale
MrFozz
17 Jan 2015, 6:51 pm #1,643

(17 Jan 2015, 6:43 pm)MarcTheA4 @Adam, I know how you feel. Ever since the start of secondary school I've walked with a slight hunch, nothing major, but it's noticeable. Nobody minds, but I do get reminded every now and again to straighten up.

That sounds wrong for dirty minded reasons ...

After toothache, a bad back comes in 2nd on the pain, annoying and irritating scale

Adam

18 Jan 2015, 12:09 pm #1,644

Sorry Marcus, tried replying last night but it didn't work. Anyway, my back's still bad. I only had time to try your advice for a couple of minutes but to no avail Sad I'll give it another go later on
Adam
18 Jan 2015, 12:09 pm #1,644

Sorry Marcus, tried replying last night but it didn't work. Anyway, my back's still bad. I only had time to try your advice for a couple of minutes but to no avail Sad I'll give it another go later on

18 Jan 2015, 8:36 pm #1,645
Just realised two things.

A) Tomorrow I've got science with my fraud of a teacher, who as I've mentioned plenty of times before, seems to hate me.

B) I've got to stay until 4:40. I got picked to do this extra thing after school where you attend the faculty meetings (every Monday night every department stays behind until 5:00 to discuss stuff, etc) and give my feedback. I don't have a clue what to say, and I hope it's with a department I like.

Plus, there's a handful of kids coming up from North Lodge (Years 7 & 8)...and they'll be cocky no doubt....'ooh, look at us, we're inside Main Site...oh look there's the heads office, I can't wait until we come up here!'....idiots!!

A) Tomorrow I've got science with my fraud of a teacher, who as I've mentioned plenty of times before, seems to hate me.

B) I've got to stay until 4:40. I got picked to do this extra thing after school where you attend the faculty meetings (every Monday night every department stays behind until 5:00 to discuss stuff, etc) and give my feedback. I don't have a clue what to say, and I hope it's with a department I like.

Plus, there's a handful of kids coming up from North Lodge (Years 7 & 8)...and they'll be cocky no doubt....'ooh, look at us, we're inside Main Site...oh look there's the heads office, I can't wait until we come up here!'....idiots!!
Edited 18 Jan 2015, 8:37 pm by R852 PRG.
R852 PRG
18 Jan 2015, 8:36 pm #1,645

Michael

19 Jan 2015, 11:01 am #1,646
Parent's who moan about their kids going outside at school because its cold.... ITS CALLED LIFE!

I remember going out at school when it was cold, did nothing to me, kids these days are to wrapped up in cotton wool due to their parents being way to soft!

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
19 Jan 2015, 11:01 am #1,646

Parent's who moan about their kids going outside at school because its cold.... ITS CALLED LIFE!

I remember going out at school when it was cold, did nothing to me, kids these days are to wrapped up in cotton wool due to their parents being way to soft!

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Jimmi

19 Jan 2015, 11:32 am #1,647
(19 Jan 2015, 11:01 am)Michael Parent's who moan about their kids going outside at school because its cold.... ITS CALLED LIFE!

Even when I was at school no one moaned about this. When I was at school I sometimes didn't wear a coat in the middle of January and I was fine.

Some parents are too soft mind, there can be very protective about their little cotton buds.
Jimmi
19 Jan 2015, 11:32 am #1,647

(19 Jan 2015, 11:01 am)Michael Parent's who moan about their kids going outside at school because its cold.... ITS CALLED LIFE!

Even when I was at school no one moaned about this. When I was at school I sometimes didn't wear a coat in the middle of January and I was fine.

Some parents are too soft mind, there can be very protective about their little cotton buds.

Jimmi

19 Jan 2015, 11:34 am #1,648

My annoyance is its taken me 20 minutes to post the VOSA registration's for Arriva on my phone.
Jimmi
19 Jan 2015, 11:34 am #1,648

My annoyance is its taken me 20 minutes to post the VOSA registration's for Arriva on my phone.

Adam

19 Jan 2015, 11:54 am #1,649
My back's still playing up. I tried Marcus' suggestion but unfortunately it didn't work. Now taking stronger Codine but that isn't working either, so a trip to the chemist or even the doctors is on the cards if it doesn't clear up by tomorrow
Adam
19 Jan 2015, 11:54 am #1,649

My back's still playing up. I tried Marcus' suggestion but unfortunately it didn't work. Now taking stronger Codine but that isn't working either, so a trip to the chemist or even the doctors is on the cards if it doesn't clear up by tomorrow

Michael

19 Jan 2015, 12:51 pm #1,650
@Jimmi

It annoy's the life out of me, they're kids, they should outside in all weathers and also parents who moan their kids are dirty..... like before they should be aloud to go out and get muddy etc, whole part of growing up!

Also forum still taking ages to quote posts............ -.-

(19 Jan 2015, 11:34 am)Jimmi Even when I was at school no one moaned about this. When I was at school I sometimes didn't wear a coat in the middle of January and I was fine.

It annoy's the life out of me, they're kids, they should outside in all weathers and also parents who moan their kids are dirty..... like before they should be aloud to go out and get muddy etc, whole part of growing up! 
Edited 19 Jan 2015, 12:51 pm by Michael.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
19 Jan 2015, 12:51 pm #1,650

@Jimmi

(19 Jan 2015, 11:34 am)Jimmi Even when I was at school no one moaned about this. When I was at school I sometimes didn't wear a coat in the middle of January and I was fine.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Jimmi

19 Jan 2015, 1:09 pm #1,651
(19 Jan 2015, 12:51 pm)Michael @Jimmi

I spent most of my childhood indoors and I regret spending so little time outside.

When I was out or at school I would often have muddy clothes, my mum wasn't happy with me when I was caked in mud or the time I managed to tear a massive hole in the back of my jeans once.

Tell me about it, took ages to post them Arriva VOSA registrations.
Jimmi
19 Jan 2015, 1:09 pm #1,651

(19 Jan 2015, 12:51 pm)Michael @Jimmi

I spent most of my childhood indoors and I regret spending so little time outside.

When I was out or at school I would often have muddy clothes, my mum wasn't happy with me when I was caked in mud or the time I managed to tear a massive hole in the back of my jeans once.

Tell me about it, took ages to post them Arriva VOSA registrations.

Diamond One

Banned

19 Jan 2015, 1:47 pm #1,652
(16 Jan 2015, 4:42 pm)Michael Someone sticks of sweat on the bus i'm on and he has to be sitting next to me.

when i was at school one of my fellow colleagues stunk the bus out 
Diamond One
19 Jan 2015, 1:47 pm #1,652

(16 Jan 2015, 4:42 pm)Michael Someone sticks of sweat on the bus i'm on and he has to be sitting next to me.

when i was at school one of my fellow colleagues stunk the bus out 

Tommy1581

19 Jan 2015, 2:24 pm #1,653
HAAAAAIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!
Tommy1581
19 Jan 2015, 2:24 pm #1,653

HAAAAAIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

Jimmi

19 Jan 2015, 2:35 pm #1,654
ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE WEATHER IS LIKE IN SUNDERLAND.

NEED TO KNOW ASAP AS I'M IN PETERLEE AND THE SNOW IS HORRENDOUS.
Jimmi
19 Jan 2015, 2:35 pm #1,654

ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE WEATHER IS LIKE IN SUNDERLAND.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

19 Jan 2015, 2:37 pm #1,655
(19 Jan 2015, 1:47 pm)Racer_Experience when i was at school one of my fellow colleagues stunk the bus out 
I used to have a habit of clearing buses, one well timed fart usually did the trick, was done for a childish laugh
MrFozz
19 Jan 2015, 2:37 pm #1,655

(19 Jan 2015, 1:47 pm)Racer_Experience when i was at school one of my fellow colleagues stunk the bus out 
I used to have a habit of clearing buses, one well timed fart usually did the trick, was done for a childish laugh

Tommy1581

19 Jan 2015, 2:51 pm #1,656
Stupid GBRf coal train is blasting its horn very loudly and I can hear it from my house.
Tommy1581
19 Jan 2015, 2:51 pm #1,656

Stupid GBRf coal train is blasting its horn very loudly and I can hear it from my house.

Michael

19 Jan 2015, 3:27 pm #1,657
Its snowing but not laying, to damp, unless it lashes down, which i hope it does and its deep as out, means i have an excuse to be late to uni tomorrow Wink

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
19 Jan 2015, 3:27 pm #1,657

Its snowing but not laying, to damp, unless it lashes down, which i hope it does and its deep as out, means i have an excuse to be late to uni tomorrow Wink

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Michael

19 Jan 2015, 3:30 pm #1,658
(19 Jan 2015, 2:35 pm)Jimmi ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE WEATHER IS LIKE IN SUNDERLAND.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
19 Jan 2015, 3:30 pm #1,658

(19 Jan 2015, 2:35 pm)Jimmi ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE WEATHER IS LIKE IN SUNDERLAND.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Jimmi

19 Jan 2015, 3:49 pm #1,659
(19 Jan 2015, 3:30 pm)Michael Its snowing but not laying, to damp, unless it lashes down, which i hope it does and its deep as out, means i have an excuse to be late to uni tomorrow Wink 

Was in Peterlee at the time and much of the Arriva 21 route was horrendous and I wasn't sure whether to carry on but I decided to continue to Dalton Park and now on the 61 to Sunderland.

Will be leaving pretty much straight away though after a quick walk in HMV.

Only reason I ventured this far was to get a shot of MAX base liveried 1416 on the 22 which I got plus the Laser Solar on the 61.
Jimmi
19 Jan 2015, 3:49 pm #1,659

(19 Jan 2015, 3:30 pm)Michael Its snowing but not laying, to damp, unless it lashes down, which i hope it does and its deep as out, means i have an excuse to be late to uni tomorrow Wink 

Was in Peterlee at the time and much of the Arriva 21 route was horrendous and I wasn't sure whether to carry on but I decided to continue to Dalton Park and now on the 61 to Sunderland.

Will be leaving pretty much straight away though after a quick walk in HMV.

Only reason I ventured this far was to get a shot of MAX base liveried 1416 on the 22 which I got plus the Laser Solar on the 61.

Michael

19 Jan 2015, 3:57 pm #1,660
Coming down quite heavy where i live in Sunderland, starting to lay, hopefully it snows all night.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
19 Jan 2015, 3:57 pm #1,660

Coming down quite heavy where i live in Sunderland, starting to lay, hopefully it snows all night.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Pages (135) Previous 182 83 84135 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average