Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (135) Previous 193 94 95135 Next
Dan

Site Administrator

29 Jan 2015, 5:48 pm #1,861
(29 Jan 2015, 5:41 pm)MurdnunoC Broke down in the van earlier. Took nearly two hours to be recovered.

Ouch... At least it wasn't yesterday though - it seemed to be a lot warmer today than yesterday.
Dan
29 Jan 2015, 5:48 pm #1,861

(29 Jan 2015, 5:41 pm)MurdnunoC Broke down in the van earlier. Took nearly two hours to be recovered.

Ouch... At least it wasn't yesterday though - it seemed to be a lot warmer today than yesterday.

S813 FVK

29 Jan 2015, 5:50 pm #1,862
(28 Jan 2015, 10:29 pm)MarcTheA4 Yeah, Consett and Stanley have got to be the worst places for snow to lie in my opinion.

Don't know what it is with either - but if I tell my mam the night before where I'm heading, and it happens to be either of them, she'll say 'oh, wrap up in foil then'. Big Grin

Consett usually gets a lot worse than Stanley for snow because it is geographically higher (if that has anything to do with it - i dont do geography anymore) although Stanley does get quite bad too. 
S813 FVK
29 Jan 2015, 5:50 pm #1,862

(28 Jan 2015, 10:29 pm)MarcTheA4 Yeah, Consett and Stanley have got to be the worst places for snow to lie in my opinion.

Don't know what it is with either - but if I tell my mam the night before where I'm heading, and it happens to be either of them, she'll say 'oh, wrap up in foil then'. Big Grin

Consett usually gets a lot worse than Stanley for snow because it is geographically higher (if that has anything to do with it - i dont do geography anymore) although Stanley does get quite bad too. 

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

29 Jan 2015, 6:10 pm #1,863
2 things annoyed me today...

1st, some sick cunt(sorry for strong language) e-mailed a link of an IS beheading video, I have a very morbid and sick attitude at times, but that is too much...even for me...Think it came from somebody I met Lanzarote on holiday 10 yrs ago, the idiot is blocked now

2nd, just seen this on the local news

Disabled Gateshead man attacked by mugger

There are some sick fuckers kicking about, doing that to a 67 year old man, with very visible disabities is as low as you can go really
Edited 29 Jan 2015, 6:11 pm by MrFozz.
MrFozz
29 Jan 2015, 6:10 pm #1,863

2 things annoyed me today...

1st, some sick cunt(sorry for strong language) e-mailed a link of an IS beheading video, I have a very morbid and sick attitude at times, but that is too much...even for me...Think it came from somebody I met Lanzarote on holiday 10 yrs ago, the idiot is blocked now

There are some sick fuckers kicking about, doing that to a 67 year old man, with very visible disabities is as low as you can go really

29 Jan 2015, 6:11 pm #1,864
(29 Jan 2015, 6:10 pm)MrFozz 2 things annoyed me today...

1st, some sick cunt(sorry for strong language) e-mailed a link of an IS beheading video, I have a very morbid and sick attitude at times, but that is too much...even for me...

Scum. Put them up against a wall and shoot them is what I say.
R852 PRG
29 Jan 2015, 6:11 pm #1,864

1st, some sick cunt(sorry for strong language) e-mailed a link of an IS beheading video, I have a very morbid and sick attitude at times, but that is too much...even for me...

Scum. Put them up against a wall and shoot them is what I say.

Davie

Banned

29 Jan 2015, 6:12 pm #1,865

I hate when old/elderly people get attacked, it really annoys me as they are vulnerable and can't react
Davie
29 Jan 2015, 6:12 pm #1,865

I hate when old/elderly people get attacked, it really annoys me as they are vulnerable and can't react

Jimmi

29 Jan 2015, 6:17 pm #1,866
(29 Jan 2015, 6:12 pm)Davie I hate when old/elderly people get attacked, it really annoys me as they are vulnerable and can't react

Yeah, I hate when people target vulnerable, easy targets such as the elderly and disabled, it is just incredibly low to do something like this to a valuable person and any one who try's anything like is a total C-word.
Jimmi
29 Jan 2015, 6:17 pm #1,866

(29 Jan 2015, 6:12 pm)Davie I hate when old/elderly people get attacked, it really annoys me as they are vulnerable and can't react

Yeah, I hate when people target vulnerable, easy targets such as the elderly and disabled, it is just incredibly low to do something like this to a valuable person and any one who try's anything like is a total C-word.

S813 FVK

29 Jan 2015, 6:20 pm #1,867
(29 Jan 2015, 6:17 pm)Jimmi Yeah, I hate when people target vulnerable, easy targets such as the elderly and disabled, it is just incredibly low to do something like this to a valuable person[Image: arrow-10x10.png] and any one who try's anything like is a total C-word.

Some elderly people do have the aid of a walking stick Tongue 
I absolutely understand what you mean. It's just greed if anything.
S813 FVK
29 Jan 2015, 6:20 pm #1,867

(29 Jan 2015, 6:17 pm)Jimmi Yeah, I hate when people target vulnerable, easy targets such as the elderly and disabled, it is just incredibly low to do something like this to a valuable person[Image: arrow-10x10.png] and any one who try's anything like is a total C-word.

Some elderly people do have the aid of a walking stick Tongue 

Jimmi

29 Jan 2015, 6:23 pm #1,868
(29 Jan 2015, 6:20 pm)Robert Some elderly people do have the aid of a walking stick Tongue 

Just because they have a walking stick doesn't mean they can actually use it in an attack as they may be too weak to take a swing powerful enough to hurt the person attacking them.

It's just pathetic really.
Jimmi
29 Jan 2015, 6:23 pm #1,868

(29 Jan 2015, 6:20 pm)Robert Some elderly people do have the aid of a walking stick Tongue 

Just because they have a walking stick doesn't mean they can actually use it in an attack as they may be too weak to take a swing powerful enough to hurt the person attacking them.

29 Jan 2015, 6:24 pm #1,869
(29 Jan 2015, 6:23 pm)Jimmi Just because they have a walking stick doesn't mean they can actually use it in an attack as they may be too weak to take a swing powerful enough to hurt the person attacking them.

I know I mention him way too much but I don't think my Grandad, who used a walking stick, would be powerful enough to use it to his defence when being attacked.
R852 PRG
29 Jan 2015, 6:24 pm #1,869

(29 Jan 2015, 6:23 pm)Jimmi Just because they have a walking stick doesn't mean they can actually use it in an attack as they may be too weak to take a swing powerful enough to hurt the person attacking them.

I know I mention him way too much but I don't think my Grandad, who used a walking stick, would be powerful enough to use it to his defence when being attacked.

S813 FVK

29 Jan 2015, 6:27 pm #1,870
I was just trying to lighten the mood up a bit with the walking stick comment (hence the Tongue at the end). The attacker would probably aim for the walking stick or any walking aid first to remove all defence weapons from the victim.
S813 FVK
29 Jan 2015, 6:27 pm #1,870

I was just trying to lighten the mood up a bit with the walking stick comment (hence the Tongue at the end). The attacker would probably aim for the walking stick or any walking aid first to remove all defence weapons from the victim.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

29 Jan 2015, 6:28 pm #1,871
(29 Jan 2015, 6:17 pm)Jimmi Yeah, I hate when people target vulnerable, easy targets such as the elderly and disabled, it is just incredibly low to do something like this to a valuable person and any one who try's anything like is a total C-word.

Do you mean vulnerable mate?

This kind of attack is about as cowardly as someone can go as low as, defenceless, disabled old man and 6 stone soaked through,he was easy pickings, he probably would not know how to adequately defend himself, it is reported he has left house and is frightened to go back, I hope the bastard who did this is caught and jailed for a long time...Would like to see him become Big Bubbas Bitch in Jail
MrFozz
29 Jan 2015, 6:28 pm #1,871

(29 Jan 2015, 6:17 pm)Jimmi Yeah, I hate when people target vulnerable, easy targets such as the elderly and disabled, it is just incredibly low to do something like this to a valuable person and any one who try's anything like is a total C-word.

Do you mean vulnerable mate?

This kind of attack is about as cowardly as someone can go as low as, defenceless, disabled old man and 6 stone soaked through,he was easy pickings, he probably would not know how to adequately defend himself, it is reported he has left house and is frightened to go back, I hope the bastard who did this is caught and jailed for a long time...Would like to see him become Big Bubbas Bitch in Jail

Jimmi

29 Jan 2015, 6:32 pm #1,872
(29 Jan 2015, 6:28 pm)MrFozz Do you mean vulnerable mate?

Yes, wasn't paying much attention whilst typing, although he is more valuable than the prick who attacked him who will now be worthless scum.
Jimmi
29 Jan 2015, 6:32 pm #1,872

(29 Jan 2015, 6:28 pm)MrFozz Do you mean vulnerable mate?

Yes, wasn't paying much attention whilst typing, although he is more valuable than the prick who attacked him who will now be worthless scum.

MurdnunoC

29 Jan 2015, 6:41 pm #1,873
(29 Jan 2015, 5:48 pm)Dan Ouch... At least it wasn't yesterday though - it seemed to be a lot warmer today than yesterday.

It was pretty damn cold where I broke down.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@55.006249...663276,17z

.jpg
WP_20150129_002.jpg
Size 81.87 KB / Downloads 22

I was delivering to a place just beyond where that lorry got stuck. Obviously, due to the snow, the hill, and the location of the lorry, I was unable to pass. Someone was coming down to collect the delivery so I wasn't really stuck or anything. Everything was alright then, all of a sudden, the engine on the van just cut out. I tried to get it started again but to no avail.

A recovery waggon came to winch the lorry out of the ditch. It succeeded, then the recovery waggon managed to get stuck in a similar position to the lorry. After a while, both managed to free themselves. While I was being seen to, another lorry - this time a flatbed trailer - attempted to go up the hill and managed to get stuck too. It was quite the spectacle - I wish I had of filmed all of this as it really was quite funny.
MurdnunoC
29 Jan 2015, 6:41 pm #1,873

(29 Jan 2015, 5:48 pm)Dan Ouch... At least it wasn't yesterday though - it seemed to be a lot warmer today than yesterday.

It was pretty damn cold where I broke down.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@55.006249...663276,17z

.jpg
WP_20150129_002.jpg
Size 81.87 KB / Downloads 22

I was delivering to a place just beyond where that lorry got stuck. Obviously, due to the snow, the hill, and the location of the lorry, I was unable to pass. Someone was coming down to collect the delivery so I wasn't really stuck or anything. Everything was alright then, all of a sudden, the engine on the van just cut out. I tried to get it started again but to no avail.

A recovery waggon came to winch the lorry out of the ditch. It succeeded, then the recovery waggon managed to get stuck in a similar position to the lorry. After a while, both managed to free themselves. While I was being seen to, another lorry - this time a flatbed trailer - attempted to go up the hill and managed to get stuck too. It was quite the spectacle - I wish I had of filmed all of this as it really was quite funny.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

29 Jan 2015, 6:42 pm #1,874
I will never forget the night I stumbled across a mugging in Murton, coming home from Durham on the 154(todays 265) Me and driver saw 2 people rolling round on the floor, we realised it was a female OAP getting robbed, I gave chase, but never caught him, luckily he got caught and was sent to jail, when I found out who it was, I was kinda pleased not to catch him, as he is a right hardcase, the kind of person who would not flinch even if you had a gun to head...

The bus driver ended up with a nicely worded commendation from me and the police and was probably the only time in history I have been praised for my actions by the Police as I used to be the one causing trouble and ending up in cuffs.
MrFozz
29 Jan 2015, 6:42 pm #1,874

I will never forget the night I stumbled across a mugging in Murton, coming home from Durham on the 154(todays 265) Me and driver saw 2 people rolling round on the floor, we realised it was a female OAP getting robbed, I gave chase, but never caught him, luckily he got caught and was sent to jail, when I found out who it was, I was kinda pleased not to catch him, as he is a right hardcase, the kind of person who would not flinch even if you had a gun to head...

The bus driver ended up with a nicely worded commendation from me and the police and was probably the only time in history I have been praised for my actions by the Police as I used to be the one causing trouble and ending up in cuffs.

Andreos1

29 Jan 2015, 7:15 pm #1,875
(29 Jan 2015, 5:50 pm)Robert Consett usually gets a lot worse than Stanley for snow because it is geographically higher (if that has anything to do with it - i dont do geography anymore) although Stanley does get quite bad too.
It always seems to start at Beamish Roundabout. Can be nowt coming past West Pelton, start on the climb up the hill and there's snow.

(29 Jan 2015, 6:10 pm)MrFozz 2 annoyed me today...

Saw this earlier. Tend not to read the stories or pay much attention when on the news, because it annoys me too much.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
29 Jan 2015, 7:15 pm #1,875

(29 Jan 2015, 5:50 pm)Robert Consett usually gets a lot worse than Stanley for snow because it is geographically higher (if that has anything to do with it - i dont do geography anymore) although Stanley does get quite bad too.
It always seems to start at Beamish Roundabout. Can be nowt coming past West Pelton, start on the climb up the hill and there's snow.

(29 Jan 2015, 6:10 pm)MrFozz 2 annoyed me today...

Saw this earlier. Tend not to read the stories or pay much attention when on the news, because it annoys me too much.

Adam

29 Jan 2015, 10:21 pm #1,876

I've seen the man out and about in the past around Low Fell and Wrekenton. He walks everywhere. Why anyone would want to do that to such a vulnerable gentleman is beyond belief. The attackers need their heads examined. Absolutely sickening.
Adam
29 Jan 2015, 10:21 pm #1,876

I've seen the man out and about in the past around Low Fell and Wrekenton. He walks everywhere. Why anyone would want to do that to such a vulnerable gentleman is beyond belief. The attackers need their heads examined. Absolutely sickening.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

29 Jan 2015, 10:31 pm #1,877
(29 Jan 2015, 10:21 pm)Adam I've seen the man out and about in the past around Low Fell and Wrekenton. He walks everywhere. Why anyone would want to do that to such a vulnerable gentleman is beyond belief. The attackers need their heads examined. Absolutely sickening.

Simply because he is a defenceless, disabled old man, this cretin most likely would not dare stand to someone his own size.

It angers me,

1. Because he is a pensioner
2. Because of his circumstances

I have a cousin in his late 50's who is downs syndrome and if anything like that happened to him, I would have murder on my mind!!!
MrFozz
29 Jan 2015, 10:31 pm #1,877

(29 Jan 2015, 10:21 pm)Adam I've seen the man out and about in the past around Low Fell and Wrekenton. He walks everywhere. Why anyone would want to do that to such a vulnerable gentleman is beyond belief. The attackers need their heads examined. Absolutely sickening.

Simply because he is a defenceless, disabled old man, this cretin most likely would not dare stand to someone his own size.

It angers me,

1. Because he is a pensioner
2. Because of his circumstances

I have a cousin in his late 50's who is downs syndrome and if anything like that happened to him, I would have murder on my mind!!!

Andreos1

30 Jan 2015, 6:54 am #1,878
According to Radio Newcastle, a fund set up just after news broke of his attack, has raised £10k.

Andreos1
30 Jan 2015, 6:54 am #1,878

According to Radio Newcastle, a fund set up just after news broke of his attack, has raised £10k.

Michael

30 Jan 2015, 8:12 am #1,879
This women has the most annoying accent ever...and is very loud... shes also telling her kid who everyone is in the metro paper.... OH god STFU

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
30 Jan 2015, 8:12 am #1,879

This women has the most annoying accent ever...and is very loud... shes also telling her kid who everyone is in the metro paper.... OH god STFU

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

30 Jan 2015, 8:13 am #1,880
(30 Jan 2015, 8:12 am)Michael This women has the most annoying accent ever...and is very loud... shes also telling her kid who everyone is in the metro paper.... OH god STFU
Sounds like me and my mam on a Forster Family Outing Big Grin
MrFozz
30 Jan 2015, 8:13 am #1,880

(30 Jan 2015, 8:12 am)Michael This women has the most annoying accent ever...and is very loud... shes also telling her kid who everyone is in the metro paper.... OH god STFU
Sounds like me and my mam on a Forster Family Outing Big Grin

Pages (135) Previous 193 94 95135 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average