Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (135) Previous 195 96 97135 Next
MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

31 Jan 2015, 11:05 am #1,901
One thing I would say about private education though Dan...

It is not something someone should jump straight into and only go for it for the right reasons, it worked for you, unfortunately not for me...The one big advantage we have had was small classes, I went from a school with 200 in total to 250 in the year, about 1200 in the whole school, so I guess I missed the closer support, on leaving Durham I aced History, Geography, French and Latin in my last exams there with A's and B's, but couldn't tackle the Sunderland High entrance test was alright at English and loved Sport(we had 6-7 hours a week) within 3 years I would leave school at 16 with no GCSEs, all I have now is a couple of drama qualifications and an NVQ...

When I think about my life, the Frank Sinatra Song My Way comes to mind...

Regrets, I've had a few, too few to me times, but in the end...I did it my way...

This may sound silly Dan as we dont know each other personally, I have pride in people like you, get the opportunity to make something of yourself and you go and make a bloody good job of it
Edited 31 Jan 2015, 11:07 am by MrFozz.
MrFozz
31 Jan 2015, 11:05 am #1,901

One thing I would say about private education though Dan...

It is not something someone should jump straight into and only go for it for the right reasons, it worked for you, unfortunately not for me...The one big advantage we have had was small classes, I went from a school with 200 in total to 250 in the year, about 1200 in the whole school, so I guess I missed the closer support, on leaving Durham I aced History, Geography, French and Latin in my last exams there with A's and B's, but couldn't tackle the Sunderland High entrance test was alright at English and loved Sport(we had 6-7 hours a week) within 3 years I would leave school at 16 with no GCSEs, all I have now is a couple of drama qualifications and an NVQ...

When I think about my life, the Frank Sinatra Song My Way comes to mind...

Regrets, I've had a few, too few to me times, but in the end...I did it my way...

This may sound silly Dan as we dont know each other personally, I have pride in people like you, get the opportunity to make something of yourself and you go and make a bloody good job of it

31 Jan 2015, 1:02 pm #1,902
Without hijacking this discussion... what got me a tad angry earlier was in Sunderland City Centre on the E1 for South Shields after half of Sunderland get on at two stops placed about 50m from each other (!) a GNE B9TL passes carrying fresh air.. now I have the lovely smell of cheesy crisps as someone right behind me has just eaten them, ugh! Benefit to this is the lovely view from Seaburn!

Forum Moderator  |  Find us on facebook

[Image: 0a85ed5b4e97324e338555472f222830.png]
northern156
31 Jan 2015, 1:02 pm #1,902

Without hijacking this discussion... what got me a tad angry earlier was in Sunderland City Centre on the E1 for South Shields after half of Sunderland get on at two stops placed about 50m from each other (!) a GNE B9TL passes carrying fresh air.. now I have the lovely smell of cheesy crisps as someone right behind me has just eaten them, ugh! Benefit to this is the lovely view from Seaburn!

Forum Moderator  |  Find us on facebook

[Image: 0a85ed5b4e97324e338555472f222830.png]

Adrian

31 Jan 2015, 2:29 pm #1,903
(31 Jan 2015, 1:02 pm)northern156 Without hijacking this discussion... what got me a tad angry earlier was in Sunderland City Centre on the E1 for South Shields after half of Sunderland get on at two stops placed about 50m from each other (!) a GNE B9TL passes carrying fresh air.. now I have the lovely smell of cheesy crisps as someone right behind me has just eaten them, ugh! Benefit to this is the lovely view from Seaburn!

It's usually cheesy chips through that way! Bit of blue panda pop to go with it.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
31 Jan 2015, 2:29 pm #1,903

(31 Jan 2015, 1:02 pm)northern156 Without hijacking this discussion... what got me a tad angry earlier was in Sunderland City Centre on the E1 for South Shields after half of Sunderland get on at two stops placed about 50m from each other (!) a GNE B9TL passes carrying fresh air.. now I have the lovely smell of cheesy crisps as someone right behind me has just eaten them, ugh! Benefit to this is the lovely view from Seaburn!

It's usually cheesy chips through that way! Bit of blue panda pop to go with it.

Jimmi

31 Jan 2015, 3:17 pm #1,904
(31 Jan 2015, 2:29 pm)aureolin It's usually cheesy chips through that way! Bit of blue panda pop to go with it.

Does cheesy chips look better up that way than the chippy near where I went to college where the "cheese" looked like something else, wanted to be sick everytime I got stuck behind someone getting cheesy chips because it looked like they had a tug and came in the chips. I know that sounds disgusting but that's what it looked like.

Is blue panda pop still a thing? Haven't had any of that since I was about six.
Jimmi
31 Jan 2015, 3:17 pm #1,904

(31 Jan 2015, 2:29 pm)aureolin It's usually cheesy chips through that way! Bit of blue panda pop to go with it.

Does cheesy chips look better up that way than the chippy near where I went to college where the "cheese" looked like something else, wanted to be sick everytime I got stuck behind someone getting cheesy chips because it looked like they had a tug and came in the chips. I know that sounds disgusting but that's what it looked like.

Is blue panda pop still a thing? Haven't had any of that since I was about six.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

31 Jan 2015, 3:24 pm #1,905
Was told something disturbing earlier, shook me to the core...

My sister was going out with a fella from Hendon at the back end of last year, he told me he had been in loads of trouble with the police when younger and had also been in jail...

My mam took a bit of a disliking to him and out of interest she googled his name and found something shocking and unnerving...

She found out he murdered someone years ago Sad
MrFozz
31 Jan 2015, 3:24 pm #1,905

Was told something disturbing earlier, shook me to the core...

My sister was going out with a fella from Hendon at the back end of last year, he told me he had been in loads of trouble with the police when younger and had also been in jail...

My mam took a bit of a disliking to him and out of interest she googled his name and found something shocking and unnerving...

She found out he murdered someone years ago Sad

31 Jan 2015, 4:09 pm #1,906
That was a nice read, Dan. Thanks for sharing. Smile

Sometimes I do just feel like private education would be better.

I don't know if you'll have experienced scruffy chavs, coming from a private school (which, as you say, doesn't necessarily mean wealth)...but I have.

The full brunt of 3 bitches. If you disagree with them, you get told to kill yourself. If you stick up for somebody, you get even worse. They'll find something - they know everyone's ticking point. One of my friends' dad is an absolute moron - he is a 'wanker' as he described him - and he left his mother when she found out she was pregnant. He burst into tears when they used it against him...they are literally the scum of the earth.

And they don't just terrorise people, they do much more than that. We have 60 minutes in every lesson - I'd say 10-15 of that is spent;

A) Them interrupting the teacher to slag people off.
B) Them running around the classroom and damaging stuff.
C) Them insulting people.
D) Outside.

It really is torture - I know you've mentioned you went to a normal primary school...but when your in a normal secondary school - life gets tough, and I would say it's nothing to do with maturity, making and losing friends, work getting harder - it's not getting a good education at all.

I would rather be mind-fucked by a load of posh twats but still get a fantastic education - than still be mind-fucked but by a bunch of scruffy slutty bitches, and get a poor one...
R852 PRG
31 Jan 2015, 4:09 pm #1,906

That was a nice read, Dan. Thanks for sharing. Smile

Sometimes I do just feel like private education would be better.

I don't know if you'll have experienced scruffy chavs, coming from a private school (which, as you say, doesn't necessarily mean wealth)...but I have.

The full brunt of 3 bitches. If you disagree with them, you get told to kill yourself. If you stick up for somebody, you get even worse. They'll find something - they know everyone's ticking point. One of my friends' dad is an absolute moron - he is a 'wanker' as he described him - and he left his mother when she found out she was pregnant. He burst into tears when they used it against him...they are literally the scum of the earth.

And they don't just terrorise people, they do much more than that. We have 60 minutes in every lesson - I'd say 10-15 of that is spent;

D) Outside.

It really is torture - I know you've mentioned you went to a normal primary school...but when your in a normal secondary school - life gets tough, and I would say it's nothing to do with maturity, making and losing friends, work getting harder - it's not getting a good education at all.

I would rather be mind-fucked by a load of posh twats but still get a fantastic education - than still be mind-fucked but by a bunch of scruffy slutty bitches, and get a poor one...

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

31 Jan 2015, 4:33 pm #1,907
To pick a few things out Marcus
(31 Jan 2015, 4:09 pm)MarcTheA4 I don't know if you'll have experienced scruffy chavs, coming from a private school (which, as you say, doesn't necessarily mean wealth)...but I have.

Cause he has experienced scruffy chavs, he is from Sunderland after all Wink...As for his school I cant imagine many scruffs there...Infact we all have

Similar kind of thing with me, we left my dad when I was 4, never had much to do with him and that issue still breaks my heart to this day

D) Outside.

Your teachers need to start disciplining troublemakers, sounds like they have no control over your lessons
Edited 31 Jan 2015, 4:34 pm by MrFozz.
MrFozz
31 Jan 2015, 4:33 pm #1,907

To pick a few things out Marcus

(31 Jan 2015, 4:09 pm)MarcTheA4 I don't know if you'll have experienced scruffy chavs, coming from a private school (which, as you say, doesn't necessarily mean wealth)...but I have.

Cause he has experienced scruffy chavs, he is from Sunderland after all Wink...As for his school I cant imagine many scruffs there...Infact we all have

Similar kind of thing with me, we left my dad when I was 4, never had much to do with him and that issue still breaks my heart to this day

D) Outside.

Your teachers need to start disciplining troublemakers, sounds like they have no control over your lessons

31 Jan 2015, 4:41 pm #1,908
(31 Jan 2015, 4:33 pm)MrFozz To pick a few things out Marcus

Picked out thing A: (Big Grin) wow. He must have it rough. I thought Chester-le-Street was bad...!! Tongue

Picked out thing B: Sorry to hear that, luckily I have two parents. Most people in Y9 are a mixture of together, seperated, on talking terms, divorced or don't even know each other...Sad

Picked out thing C: Sometimes I do genuinely feel like sticking up for some teachers, they do get it hard off them. But if I do, everyone else will be scared to do so with me. Basically - it's suicide. They'll either go for my soft spot (my grandad) or physically harm me. Which, for a respectable student (you'd be surprised! Wink  I am actually seen as some voice of wisdom or whatever it is...tribal chief was once what a teacher referred to me as in regards to our tutor group...) is not good. And a boy getting hit by girls, even worse. A boy hitting a girl - instant death. Sad
R852 PRG
31 Jan 2015, 4:41 pm #1,908

(31 Jan 2015, 4:33 pm)MrFozz To pick a few things out Marcus

Picked out thing A: (Big Grin) wow. He must have it rough. I thought Chester-le-Street was bad...!! Tongue

Picked out thing B: Sorry to hear that, luckily I have two parents. Most people in Y9 are a mixture of together, seperated, on talking terms, divorced or don't even know each other...Sad

Picked out thing C: Sometimes I do genuinely feel like sticking up for some teachers, they do get it hard off them. But if I do, everyone else will be scared to do so with me. Basically - it's suicide. They'll either go for my soft spot (my grandad) or physically harm me. Which, for a respectable student (you'd be surprised! Wink  I am actually seen as some voice of wisdom or whatever it is...tribal chief was once what a teacher referred to me as in regards to our tutor group...) is not good. And a boy getting hit by girls, even worse. A boy hitting a girl - instant death. Sad

31 Jan 2015, 4:46 pm #1,909
Just checked out the page of some kid following me on Instagram...

At school, I'm renowned for never doing 'selfies' and just uploading memes. 4 of them have been lifted from my stream and uploaded to his. Hmm...Undecided
R852 PRG
31 Jan 2015, 4:46 pm #1,909

Just checked out the page of some kid following me on Instagram...

At school, I'm renowned for never doing 'selfies' and just uploading memes. 4 of them have been lifted from my stream and uploaded to his. Hmm...Undecided

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

31 Jan 2015, 5:05 pm #1,910
Can remember being bullied at school, this kid tortured me for months, physically and mentally, when I was tipped over the edge, I found a brick and chased him, he was one lucky boy, as in a moment of madness I did have pre-meditated murder on my mind and would have literally beat him to death

I also knew one of the nastiest little mongs In 1996, evil 10 year old in the same childrens home as me, he used to goad my best friend about the suicide of his father...One day me and my mate threatened to dunk him in the toilet if kept pushing, the kid kept goong and said 'you would not dare dip me in the bog' next time he said something we grabbed shoved his head down the netty, I had left a gift in the pot and we nearly drowned him...

I was certain if I shaved his head, I would find 666 there...

Another idiot chav I knew burgled a pub im Spennymoor with the 10 year old I mentioned before, although they denied it and claimed mistaken identity, what made it funny was the older lad has a prosthetic leg and used it to smash a window to get in, how fucking stupid can a person be...

Some of the kids I dealt with when in care were just ignorant and idiotic
MrFozz
31 Jan 2015, 5:05 pm #1,910

Can remember being bullied at school, this kid tortured me for months, physically and mentally, when I was tipped over the edge, I found a brick and chased him, he was one lucky boy, as in a moment of madness I did have pre-meditated murder on my mind and would have literally beat him to death

I also knew one of the nastiest little mongs In 1996, evil 10 year old in the same childrens home as me, he used to goad my best friend about the suicide of his father...One day me and my mate threatened to dunk him in the toilet if kept pushing, the kid kept goong and said 'you would not dare dip me in the bog' next time he said something we grabbed shoved his head down the netty, I had left a gift in the pot and we nearly drowned him...

I was certain if I shaved his head, I would find 666 there...

Another idiot chav I knew burgled a pub im Spennymoor with the 10 year old I mentioned before, although they denied it and claimed mistaken identity, what made it funny was the older lad has a prosthetic leg and used it to smash a window to get in, how fucking stupid can a person be...

Some of the kids I dealt with when in care were just ignorant and idiotic

Diamond One

Banned

31 Jan 2015, 5:55 pm #1,911
when i took a bus photo today some idiot stuck his middle finger up at me and then he took the mick out of the disabled people
Diamond One
31 Jan 2015, 5:55 pm #1,911

when i took a bus photo today some idiot stuck his middle finger up at me and then he took the mick out of the disabled people

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

31 Jan 2015, 6:11 pm #1,912
(31 Jan 2015, 5:55 pm)Racer_Experience when i took a bus photo today some idiot stuck his middle finger up at me and then he took the mick out of the disabled people

Taking the mick in what way mate???
MrFozz
31 Jan 2015, 6:11 pm #1,912

(31 Jan 2015, 5:55 pm)Racer_Experience when i took a bus photo today some idiot stuck his middle finger up at me and then he took the mick out of the disabled people

Taking the mick in what way mate???

31 Jan 2015, 6:17 pm #1,913

I get that all the time, it's sad that these people feel the need to take the piss out of everybody. Some teenagers were at Ashington bus station yesterday, they were staring at me because I was taking a photo of a Max OmniCity. Me, my mam and my brother find that travelling by bus is safer than walking because I have a few people who have problems against me. My mam is extremely vulnerable at the moment because she's bringing a little girl into the world in May. Some of these threats have made me consider whether or not to continue with the hobby.

Once I was putting timetables into the holders at Ashington bus station, the next day, I found timetables everywhere, the holders had been snapped as well. I know this was something against me, because I saw someone staring at me from a stand when I was putting the timetables in the holders. Sick mental people.
omnicity4659
31 Jan 2015, 6:17 pm #1,913

I get that all the time, it's sad that these people feel the need to take the piss out of everybody. Some teenagers were at Ashington bus station yesterday, they were staring at me because I was taking a photo of a Max OmniCity. Me, my mam and my brother find that travelling by bus is safer than walking because I have a few people who have problems against me. My mam is extremely vulnerable at the moment because she's bringing a little girl into the world in May. Some of these threats have made me consider whether or not to continue with the hobby.

Once I was putting timetables into the holders at Ashington bus station, the next day, I found timetables everywhere, the holders had been snapped as well. I know this was something against me, because I saw someone staring at me from a stand when I was putting the timetables in the holders. Sick mental people.

Adrian

31 Jan 2015, 6:37 pm #1,914
(31 Jan 2015, 6:17 pm)Tommy_1581 I get that all the time, it's sad that these people feel the need to take the piss out of everybody. Some teenagers were at Ashington bus station yesterday, they were staring at me because I was taking a photo of a Max OmniCity. Me, my mam and my brother find that travelling by bus is safer than walking because I have a few people who have problems against me. My mam is extremely vulnerable at the moment because she's bringing a little girl into the world in May. Some of these threats have made me consider whether or not to continue with the hobby.

Don't let a few brainless idiots put you off your hobby. I've had a few run ins over the years, but my biggest issue is when it feels like it's becoming a chore! I've been off work for a few days, and not even thought about going out for photos. 

Adrian
31 Jan 2015, 6:37 pm #1,914

(31 Jan 2015, 6:17 pm)Tommy_1581 I get that all the time, it's sad that these people feel the need to take the piss out of everybody. Some teenagers were at Ashington bus station yesterday, they were staring at me because I was taking a photo of a Max OmniCity. Me, my mam and my brother find that travelling by bus is safer than walking because I have a few people who have problems against me. My mam is extremely vulnerable at the moment because she's bringing a little girl into the world in May. Some of these threats have made me consider whether or not to continue with the hobby.

Don't let a few brainless idiots put you off your hobby. I've had a few run ins over the years, but my biggest issue is when it feels like it's becoming a chore! I've been off work for a few days, and not even thought about going out for photos. 

31 Jan 2015, 6:52 pm #1,915
(31 Jan 2015, 6:37 pm)aureolin Don't let a few brainless idiots put you off your hobby. I've had a few run ins over the years, but my biggest issue is when it feels like it's becoming a chore! I've been off work for a few days, and not even thought about going out for photos. 

Yes, I've noticed that I've haven't taken a lot of photos over the last couple of weeks. I've probably bored myself sick of taking photos! Angel
December: 273
January: 442
omnicity4659
31 Jan 2015, 6:52 pm #1,915

(31 Jan 2015, 6:37 pm)aureolin Don't let a few brainless idiots put you off your hobby. I've had a few run ins over the years, but my biggest issue is when it feels like it's becoming a chore! I've been off work for a few days, and not even thought about going out for photos. 

Yes, I've noticed that I've haven't taken a lot of photos over the last couple of weeks. I've probably bored myself sick of taking photos! Angel
December: 273
January: 442

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

31 Jan 2015, 6:55 pm #1,916

What Adrian said...

Dont let local idiots dictate your life...Just a suggestion, could you venture somewhere that is not Ashington, so Morpeth, Blyth, Alnwick, North Tyneside and Newcastle, areas where people don't you...Look Tommy, by packing in your hobby is mad.

I promise you, for every person who picks on you, there is a group of us here who really do care, so please think long and hard about it, everything will be ok mate

I am at a point at the moment where I just cannot be bothered, I have drifted around the scene since I was 14, did not start taking photos till I was 26 and now I am starting to lose interest, but there is always something that keeps me coming back...

Take Care Tommy my friend
MrFozz
31 Jan 2015, 6:55 pm #1,916

What Adrian said...

Dont let local idiots dictate your life...Just a suggestion, could you venture somewhere that is not Ashington, so Morpeth, Blyth, Alnwick, North Tyneside and Newcastle, areas where people don't you...Look Tommy, by packing in your hobby is mad.

I promise you, for every person who picks on you, there is a group of us here who really do care, so please think long and hard about it, everything will be ok mate

I am at a point at the moment where I just cannot be bothered, I have drifted around the scene since I was 14, did not start taking photos till I was 26 and now I am starting to lose interest, but there is always something that keeps me coming back...

Take Care Tommy my friend

31 Jan 2015, 6:57 pm #1,917
I've never had any bother at school about my hobby.

I've mentioned before that everyone who knows me knows about what I do in my spare time, and I've never been given the business about it. One or two sly comments from one or two people who needed to be put in their place, mainly just calling it sad and a waste of time and money - one used to have a cyst above his eye so I asked him if he was getting it sown back on, and he shut up.

I can get along with most people, because when I'm not on NEB (I know I seem like it's my life when I reply to something within a minute lol, blame push-notifications!) or Flickr (again, push-notifications) I'm with my friends on PS Network. GTA 5 and CoD...brilliant!

So, just don't make it your life. Juggle other things around with it; for example aside from PS4 and buses I've got Instagram (I found out recently it's the most useful form of social media for teens)...and I think the reason I manage to fit in so well is because I only ever really put memes up. And people find them as funny as I do. lol

I only bothered with it in mid-September and so far I've gotten 203 followers, most of whom are actually people I speak to on a regular basis, or people I just steal memes from. Big Grin

It does annoy me though when somebody follows you, takes a bunch of memes, and then uploads them as their own. Especially the ones I make myself...I feel like saying something but I think I'll leave it...

So yeah, as I say - just balance your interests, have a variety of friends and acquaintances and you'll get no bother!

But having said that, I think it's harder when people already see you as a 'weirdo' or 'freak' - people started to realise my interest in buses back in January in Y7, people were still making friends and getting to know each other, etc, and I think the fact that I was in that position helped me a lot.

People always come to me if they have a question regarding timetable and stuff, and I suppose the added assistance I offer helps.
R852 PRG
31 Jan 2015, 6:57 pm #1,917

I've never had any bother at school about my hobby.

I've mentioned before that everyone who knows me knows about what I do in my spare time, and I've never been given the business about it. One or two sly comments from one or two people who needed to be put in their place, mainly just calling it sad and a waste of time and money - one used to have a cyst above his eye so I asked him if he was getting it sown back on, and he shut up.

I can get along with most people, because when I'm not on NEB (I know I seem like it's my life when I reply to something within a minute lol, blame push-notifications!) or Flickr (again, push-notifications) I'm with my friends on PS Network. GTA 5 and CoD...brilliant!

So, just don't make it your life. Juggle other things around with it; for example aside from PS4 and buses I've got Instagram (I found out recently it's the most useful form of social media for teens)...and I think the reason I manage to fit in so well is because I only ever really put memes up. And people find them as funny as I do. lol

I only bothered with it in mid-September and so far I've gotten 203 followers, most of whom are actually people I speak to on a regular basis, or people I just steal memes from. Big Grin

It does annoy me though when somebody follows you, takes a bunch of memes, and then uploads them as their own. Especially the ones I make myself...I feel like saying something but I think I'll leave it...

So yeah, as I say - just balance your interests, have a variety of friends and acquaintances and you'll get no bother!

But having said that, I think it's harder when people already see you as a 'weirdo' or 'freak' - people started to realise my interest in buses back in January in Y7, people were still making friends and getting to know each other, etc, and I think the fact that I was in that position helped me a lot.

People always come to me if they have a question regarding timetable and stuff, and I suppose the added assistance I offer helps.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

31 Jan 2015, 7:16 pm #1,918
(31 Jan 2015, 6:57 pm)MarcTheA4 I've never had any bother at school about my hobby.

Could not say it better myself Marcus...

I could do with taking some of your advice, while I am drifting slightly away, NEB is my life for reasons you point out, I have notifications switched on, so I get to reply in an instant...

The one thing I really enjoy is playing Football Manager on my phone and sometimes play for hours on end

One piece of advice I would give anyone, go all over the place, I had an explorer every weekend for years in the mid/late 90's and I would spend most Saturdays on my own, going all over the region, Berwick, Hexham, Morpeth, Alnwick, Scarborough, Whitby, Ripon, Thirsk to name a small few...

Hey Marcus, at the end where you said people ask you bus related stuff, It is the same with me, people rely on me to tell them service changes that I know of, will ask me what buses to get, and on more than one occasion some drivers have said to passengers when asked about bus stuff to 'ask him'(referring to me) Big Grin
MrFozz
31 Jan 2015, 7:16 pm #1,918

(31 Jan 2015, 6:57 pm)MarcTheA4 I've never had any bother at school about my hobby.

Could not say it better myself Marcus...

I could do with taking some of your advice, while I am drifting slightly away, NEB is my life for reasons you point out, I have notifications switched on, so I get to reply in an instant...

The one thing I really enjoy is playing Football Manager on my phone and sometimes play for hours on end

One piece of advice I would give anyone, go all over the place, I had an explorer every weekend for years in the mid/late 90's and I would spend most Saturdays on my own, going all over the region, Berwick, Hexham, Morpeth, Alnwick, Scarborough, Whitby, Ripon, Thirsk to name a small few...

Hey Marcus, at the end where you said people ask you bus related stuff, It is the same with me, people rely on me to tell them service changes that I know of, will ask me what buses to get, and on more than one occasion some drivers have said to passengers when asked about bus stuff to 'ask him'(referring to me) Big Grin

Adrian

31 Jan 2015, 7:35 pm #1,919
(31 Jan 2015, 6:57 pm)MarcTheA4 So, just don't make it your life. Juggle other things around with it; for example aside from PS4 and buses I've got Instagram (I found out recently it's the most useful form of social media for teens)...and I think the reason I manage to fit in so well is because I only ever really put memes up. And people find them as funny as I do. lol

I really shouldn't joke, but here was me thinking that Snapchat was... Dodgy

Adrian
31 Jan 2015, 7:35 pm #1,919

(31 Jan 2015, 6:57 pm)MarcTheA4 So, just don't make it your life. Juggle other things around with it; for example aside from PS4 and buses I've got Instagram (I found out recently it's the most useful form of social media for teens)...and I think the reason I manage to fit in so well is because I only ever really put memes up. And people find them as funny as I do. lol

I really shouldn't joke, but here was me thinking that Snapchat was... Dodgy

31 Jan 2015, 7:37 pm #1,920
(31 Jan 2015, 7:35 pm)aureolin I really shouldn't joke, but here was me thinking that Snapchat was... Dodgy

Can't remember where I read about Instagram being the most important form of social media for teens, but I think Snapchat is utterly useless. You can't comment openly, etc, although I may have just got so annoyed with it the first time I didn't get around to working out that feature haha.

I'll try and hunt it down/
R852 PRG
31 Jan 2015, 7:37 pm #1,920

(31 Jan 2015, 7:35 pm)aureolin I really shouldn't joke, but here was me thinking that Snapchat was... Dodgy

Can't remember where I read about Instagram being the most important form of social media for teens, but I think Snapchat is utterly useless. You can't comment openly, etc, although I may have just got so annoyed with it the first time I didn't get around to working out that feature haha.

I'll try and hunt it down/

Pages (135) Previous 195 96 97135 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average