Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (135) Previous 1100 101 102135 Next
Jimmi

04 Feb 2015, 6:56 pm #2,001
Once again Inch High Private Eye has once again parked his car on the footpath although today I could actually get past it, unfortunately it was icy so I nearly fell on the pricks car. This is really annoying me now as it is preventing me from walking the way I want to walk and caused me numerous problems, the other week I ended up leaving the house a bit later than I probably should have and of course his car was blocking the footpath so to avoid going through the mud I had to take a lengthy detour and this made me even later so had to start practically running to the bus stop. To get round the problem I started to go round the front of his house although I walked past the other day and some woman was stood at the door having a tab and giving me looks like I killed a kid or something - bitch!

I got so angry when I saw the car there again this afternoon as not only is it blocking access for pedestrians, it is also making a total mess of the grass, but now am so fed up of this prick parking here I've actually taken a photo on my camera of his car on the footpath / grass.
Jimmi
04 Feb 2015, 6:56 pm #2,001

Once again Inch High Private Eye has once again parked his car on the footpath although today I could actually get past it, unfortunately it was icy so I nearly fell on the pricks car. This is really annoying me now as it is preventing me from walking the way I want to walk and caused me numerous problems, the other week I ended up leaving the house a bit later than I probably should have and of course his car was blocking the footpath so to avoid going through the mud I had to take a lengthy detour and this made me even later so had to start practically running to the bus stop. To get round the problem I started to go round the front of his house although I walked past the other day and some woman was stood at the door having a tab and giving me looks like I killed a kid or something - bitch!

I got so angry when I saw the car there again this afternoon as not only is it blocking access for pedestrians, it is also making a total mess of the grass, but now am so fed up of this prick parking here I've actually taken a photo on my camera of his car on the footpath / grass.

Jimmi

04 Feb 2015, 7:01 pm #2,002
(04 Feb 2015, 6:44 pm)Tommy_1581 Why do you need to go there for????

#NEBstalking
#hashtagsonNEB

Had been to Teesside Park (no idea why, I was bored) and I got off at Harrowgate Hill to avoid going right into Darlington to get a bus home.

On the plus side I finally got to ride Leven Valley's new Solo SR on the H66.

Not going back there in a hurry though as there isn't much there and it's even worse since the A66 was withdrawn as there is now only one bus an hour or a long walk for another bus.
Jimmi
04 Feb 2015, 7:01 pm #2,002

(04 Feb 2015, 6:44 pm)Tommy_1581 Why do you need to go there for????

#NEBstalking
#hashtagsonNEB

Had been to Teesside Park (no idea why, I was bored) and I got off at Harrowgate Hill to avoid going right into Darlington to get a bus home.

On the plus side I finally got to ride Leven Valley's new Solo SR on the H66.

Not going back there in a hurry though as there isn't much there and it's even worse since the A66 was withdrawn as there is now only one bus an hour or a long walk for another bus.

Diamond One

Banned

04 Feb 2015, 8:12 pm #2,003
Although this isn't annoying I found this a funny or lol moment of today I was walking down the street and this guy thought I was a woman I immediately said no am a boy I almost said if you do not believe me check 2 ways my genitals to prove am right and check my birth certificate and it clearly states Boy at birth
Diamond One
04 Feb 2015, 8:12 pm #2,003

Although this isn't annoying I found this a funny or lol moment of today I was walking down the street and this guy thought I was a woman I immediately said no am a boy I almost said if you do not believe me check 2 ways my genitals to prove am right and check my birth certificate and it clearly states Boy at birth

Tom

04 Feb 2015, 8:19 pm #2,004
(04 Feb 2015, 8:12 pm)Racer_Experience Although this isn't annoying I found this a funny or lol moment of today I was walking down the street and this guy thought I was a woman I immediately said no am a boy I almost said if you do not believe me check 2 ways my genitals to prove am right and check my birth certificate and it clearly states Boy at birth

Why would he want to do that  Huh
Tom
04 Feb 2015, 8:19 pm #2,004

(04 Feb 2015, 8:12 pm)Racer_Experience Although this isn't annoying I found this a funny or lol moment of today I was walking down the street and this guy thought I was a woman I immediately said no am a boy I almost said if you do not believe me check 2 ways my genitals to prove am right and check my birth certificate and it clearly states Boy at birth

Why would he want to do that  Huh

Diamond One

Banned

04 Feb 2015, 11:28 pm #2,005
(04 Feb 2015, 8:19 pm)Tom Why would he want to do that  Huh

Said that part for a joke lol
Diamond One
04 Feb 2015, 11:28 pm #2,005

(04 Feb 2015, 8:19 pm)Tom Why would he want to do that  Huh

Said that part for a joke lol

LeeCalder

05 Feb 2015, 2:41 pm #2,006
I got selected for my school football team today, but only 25 mins in i scored an own goal. And as a left-back I should be keeping them out haha
LeeCalder
05 Feb 2015, 2:41 pm #2,006

I got selected for my school football team today, but only 25 mins in i scored an own goal. And as a left-back I should be keeping them out haha

05 Feb 2015, 2:41 pm #2,007
The fact that my Partners Xbox 360 is acting up and won't let them go online. Therefore I cannot play GTA Online with them.

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.
Rapidsnap
05 Feb 2015, 2:41 pm #2,007

The fact that my Partners Xbox 360 is acting up and won't let them go online. Therefore I cannot play GTA Online with them.

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.

Jimmi

05 Feb 2015, 2:52 pm #2,008
Went to Bishop Auckland to try and get a photo of a StreetLite on the 6 and it didn't happen (when I was there for an hour.) So now I am beginning to question why I even do this hobby.
Jimmi
05 Feb 2015, 2:52 pm #2,008

Went to Bishop Auckland to try and get a photo of a StreetLite on the 6 and it didn't happen (when I was there for an hour.) So now I am beginning to question why I even do this hobby.

05 Feb 2015, 3:16 pm #2,009
(05 Feb 2015, 2:52 pm)Jimmi Went to Bishop Auckland to try and get a photo of a StreetLite on the 6 and it didn't happen (when I was there for an hour.) So now I am beginning to question why I even do this hobby.

What part of "I am currently taking a bit of a break from bus photography, but I will resume sometime soon!" do you not understand! Tongue Thats like me saying "I'm taking a break from bus photography, but I'll be back tomorrow"

Take a break, or you'll bore yourself stiff...
omnicity4659
05 Feb 2015, 3:16 pm #2,009

(05 Feb 2015, 2:52 pm)Jimmi Went to Bishop Auckland to try and get a photo of a StreetLite on the 6 and it didn't happen (when I was there for an hour.) So now I am beginning to question why I even do this hobby.

What part of "I am currently taking a bit of a break from bus photography, but I will resume sometime soon!" do you not understand! Tongue Thats like me saying "I'm taking a break from bus photography, but I'll be back tomorrow"

Jimmi

05 Feb 2015, 3:38 pm #2,010
(05 Feb 2015, 3:16 pm)Tommy_1581 What part of "I am currently taking a bit of a break from bus photography, but I will resume sometime soon!" do you not understand! Tongue Thats like me saying "I'm taking a break from bus photography, but I'll be back tomorrow"

I was taking a break but then I heard that the ex P&R Solos were in service then heard that there may be a StreetLite on the 6 so I went to Bishop in the hope it would be on the same working as yesterday and sure enough it wasn't.

I'm also having other issues which is driving me up the wall and have really bad anger problems which seems to be getting worse.
Jimmi
05 Feb 2015, 3:38 pm #2,010

(05 Feb 2015, 3:16 pm)Tommy_1581 What part of "I am currently taking a bit of a break from bus photography, but I will resume sometime soon!" do you not understand! Tongue Thats like me saying "I'm taking a break from bus photography, but I'll be back tomorrow"

I was taking a break but then I heard that the ex P&R Solos were in service then heard that there may be a StreetLite on the 6 so I went to Bishop in the hope it would be on the same working as yesterday and sure enough it wasn't.

I'm also having other issues which is driving me up the wall and have really bad anger problems which seems to be getting worse.

05 Feb 2015, 3:44 pm #2,011
(05 Feb 2015, 3:38 pm)Jimmi I was taking a break but then I heard that the ex P&R Solos were in service then heard that there may be a StreetLite on the 6 so I went to Bishop in the hope it would be on the same working as yesterday and sure enough it wasn't.

I don't really go places for "special" workings or all that, just choose a place, stick with it, move around a bit, take photos of every bus that comes.

At the moment, I've got almost half of the East Coast train fleet to get photos of before the 1st March, I'm staying calm about it, but I'll probably end up murdering the respite workers who treat me like a baby.
omnicity4659
05 Feb 2015, 3:44 pm #2,011

(05 Feb 2015, 3:38 pm)Jimmi I was taking a break but then I heard that the ex P&R Solos were in service then heard that there may be a StreetLite on the 6 so I went to Bishop in the hope it would be on the same working as yesterday and sure enough it wasn't.

I don't really go places for "special" workings or all that, just choose a place, stick with it, move around a bit, take photos of every bus that comes.

At the moment, I've got almost half of the East Coast train fleet to get photos of before the 1st March, I'm staying calm about it, but I'll probably end up murdering the respite workers who treat me like a baby.

Tom

05 Feb 2015, 3:46 pm #2,012
For some reason I just haven't been in the mood for taking photos. Especially in this cold weather, I hate standing about doing nowt.
Tom
05 Feb 2015, 3:46 pm #2,012

For some reason I just haven't been in the mood for taking photos. Especially in this cold weather, I hate standing about doing nowt.

05 Feb 2015, 3:53 pm #2,013
(05 Feb 2015, 3:46 pm)Tom For some reason I just haven't been in the mood for taking photos. Especially in this cold weather, I hate standing about doing nowt.

Me too, but (see signature) I've got loads of trains to get photos of. I've had since June last year to get all of the East Coast fleet, I remember saying "6 months to go until the current franchise ends" to now, less than a month to get 31 trains. No buses this holidays, (except a planned explorer trip).
omnicity4659
05 Feb 2015, 3:53 pm #2,013

(05 Feb 2015, 3:46 pm)Tom For some reason I just haven't been in the mood for taking photos. Especially in this cold weather, I hate standing about doing nowt.

Me too, but (see signature) I've got loads of trains to get photos of. I've had since June last year to get all of the East Coast fleet, I remember saying "6 months to go until the current franchise ends" to now, less than a month to get 31 trains. No buses this holidays, (except a planned explorer trip).

Diamond One

Banned

05 Feb 2015, 4:27 pm #2,014
(05 Feb 2015, 2:41 pm)leestransportphotos I got selected for my school football team today, but only 25 mins in i scored an own goal. And as a left-back I should be keeping them out haha

The worse debut I have seen was Iain Turner when he played for Everton at the time he got sent off 10 mins into his debut then Everton sacrificed an outfield player (James McFadden) and John Ruddy came on in goal that match was against Blackburn Rovers which Everton won 1-0 (James Beattie) that day that was back in 2006 since then Iain Turner went to Sheffield United, John Ruddy went to Norwich City and Blackburn Rovers are in a different league now namely Sky Bet Championship, James McFadden is now at St Johnstone, and as for James Beatie he is retired and he last managed Accrington Stanley in League Two
Diamond One
05 Feb 2015, 4:27 pm #2,014

(05 Feb 2015, 2:41 pm)leestransportphotos I got selected for my school football team today, but only 25 mins in i scored an own goal. And as a left-back I should be keeping them out haha

The worse debut I have seen was Iain Turner when he played for Everton at the time he got sent off 10 mins into his debut then Everton sacrificed an outfield player (James McFadden) and John Ruddy came on in goal that match was against Blackburn Rovers which Everton won 1-0 (James Beattie) that day that was back in 2006 since then Iain Turner went to Sheffield United, John Ruddy went to Norwich City and Blackburn Rovers are in a different league now namely Sky Bet Championship, James McFadden is now at St Johnstone, and as for James Beatie he is retired and he last managed Accrington Stanley in League Two

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

05 Feb 2015, 6:26 pm #2,015
FAO Marcus...

He hasn't signed for Gateshead in the Conference...

Was it the kind of own goal that would have been good if you scored at the right end
MrFozz
05 Feb 2015, 6:26 pm #2,015

FAO Marcus...

Was it the kind of own goal that would have been good if you scored at the right end

05 Feb 2015, 6:28 pm #2,016
(05 Feb 2015, 6:26 pm)MrFozz FAO Marcus...

Thanks for the update, Fozz. Smile
R852 PRG
05 Feb 2015, 6:28 pm #2,016

Thanks for the update, Fozz. Smile

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

05 Feb 2015, 6:28 pm #2,017
(05 Feb 2015, 6:28 pm)MarcTheA4 Thanks for the update, Fozz. Smile
MrFozz
05 Feb 2015, 6:28 pm #2,017

(05 Feb 2015, 6:28 pm)MarcTheA4 Thanks for the update, Fozz. Smile

Diamond One

Banned

05 Feb 2015, 6:31 pm #2,018

The chuckle brothers once scored an own goal in an episode of Chucklevision named Football Heroes the actor playing the Rotherham United boss thought it was Ronnie Moore and Tony Towner nobody has seen Tony Towner in the news as for Ronnie Moore he has been in the news managing Hartlepool United
Diamond One
05 Feb 2015, 6:31 pm #2,018

The chuckle brothers once scored an own goal in an episode of Chucklevision named Football Heroes the actor playing the Rotherham United boss thought it was Ronnie Moore and Tony Towner nobody has seen Tony Towner in the news as for Ronnie Moore he has been in the news managing Hartlepool United

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

05 Feb 2015, 6:34 pm #2,019
Here is one of the most funniest own goals ever score
Chris Brass scores a corker, he tried to kick the ball back over his head only for him to kick in his own face and past his keeper

MrFozz
05 Feb 2015, 6:34 pm #2,019

Here is one of the most funniest own goals ever score
Chris Brass scores a corker, he tried to kick the ball back over his head only for him to kick in his own face and past his keeper

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

05 Feb 2015, 6:44 pm #2,020
(05 Feb 2015, 6:31 pm)Racer_Experience The chuckle brothers once scored an own goal in an episode of Chucklevision named Football Heroes the actor playing the Rotherham United boss thought it was Ronnie Moore and Tony Towner nobody has seen Tony Towner in the news as for Ronnie Moore he has been in the news managing Hartlepool United

I wish Ronnie Moore the best of luck in taking Hartlepool to the Confetence...

I will be quite happy with us getting promoted and closer to Hartlepool once again
MrFozz
05 Feb 2015, 6:44 pm #2,020

(05 Feb 2015, 6:31 pm)Racer_Experience The chuckle brothers once scored an own goal in an episode of Chucklevision named Football Heroes the actor playing the Rotherham United boss thought it was Ronnie Moore and Tony Towner nobody has seen Tony Towner in the news as for Ronnie Moore he has been in the news managing Hartlepool United

I wish Ronnie Moore the best of luck in taking Hartlepool to the Confetence...

I will be quite happy with us getting promoted and closer to Hartlepool once again

Pages (135) Previous 1100 101 102135 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average