Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (135) Previous 1131 132 133135 Next
MurdnunoC

08 Mar 2015, 6:23 pm #2,621
(08 Mar 2015, 6:12 pm)MarcTheA4 I understand that, for someone who doesn't take photos or get excited at the prospect of being able to photograph something rare (if it's a Riverside duty - maybe not so much, could be around half a dozen photos of that specific vehicle off-route Big Grin) - it isn't as useful.

However, for me, who enjoys being able to join in with conversations and debates from the off of the first post, it's very useful. Even if it is confusing, constantly crashing and a bit irritating at 3am! Wink

Another reason why it's just not for me. I enjoy my sleep too much. 

Maybe it's a generational thing as I can remember when mobile communication devices weren't so invasive in our everyday lives, but I sometimes enjoy being isolated from my mobile phone. I can go for days sometimes without switching on my phone. I find it quite relaxing being uncontactable. Maybe I'm unique.
MurdnunoC
08 Mar 2015, 6:23 pm #2,621

(08 Mar 2015, 6:12 pm)MarcTheA4 I understand that, for someone who doesn't take photos or get excited at the prospect of being able to photograph something rare (if it's a Riverside duty - maybe not so much, could be around half a dozen photos of that specific vehicle off-route Big Grin) - it isn't as useful.

However, for me, who enjoys being able to join in with conversations and debates from the off of the first post, it's very useful. Even if it is confusing, constantly crashing and a bit irritating at 3am! Wink

Another reason why it's just not for me. I enjoy my sleep too much. 

Maybe it's a generational thing as I can remember when mobile communication devices weren't so invasive in our everyday lives, but I sometimes enjoy being isolated from my mobile phone. I can go for days sometimes without switching on my phone. I find it quite relaxing being uncontactable. Maybe I'm unique.

Jimmi

08 Mar 2015, 9:31 pm #2,622
McDonalds Aycliffe employs a load of brain dead morons.

Seriously had to explain what regular meant, it's not small, it's not large, it's the medium sized one.

And we asked for two lots of fries and we only ended up with one.

This Coke is rank.

Also heard a female employee shouting for help from a man #independentwoman

The Milkshake machine was broken too.

What an utter crock of shit, this is appalling quite frankly.
Jimmi
08 Mar 2015, 9:31 pm #2,622

McDonalds Aycliffe employs a load of brain dead morons.

Seriously had to explain what regular meant, it's not small, it's not large, it's the medium sized one.

This Coke is rank.

08 Mar 2015, 9:32 pm #2,623
(08 Mar 2015, 9:31 pm)Jimmi McDonalds Aycliffe employs a load of brain dead morons.

This Coke is rank.

#McJobs
R852 PRG
08 Mar 2015, 9:32 pm #2,623

(08 Mar 2015, 9:31 pm)Jimmi McDonalds Aycliffe employs a load of brain dead morons.

This Coke is rank.

#McJobs

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

08 Mar 2015, 9:42 pm #2,624
I went to Dalton Park Maccy D's just before Christmas, woman had been served on the drive in and came in to complain about her plain Chicken Burger she asked for, she was served just a burger...

The daft kid thought a plain burger with nothing on meant that she did not want it in a bun and saying 'You asked for a burger with nothing and thats what I give you' that was quite funny
MrFozz
08 Mar 2015, 9:42 pm #2,624

I went to Dalton Park Maccy D's just before Christmas, woman had been served on the drive in and came in to complain about her plain Chicken Burger she asked for, she was served just a burger...

The daft kid thought a plain burger with nothing on meant that she did not want it in a bun and saying 'You asked for a burger with nothing and thats what I give you' that was quite funny

Jimmi

08 Mar 2015, 9:45 pm #2,625
(08 Mar 2015, 9:42 pm)MrFozz I went to Dalton Park Maccy D's just before Christmas, woman had been served on the drive in and came in to complain about her plain Chicken Burger she asked for, she was served just a burger...

Can't believe how dim some McDonalds staff are.

Don't know whether to blame the staff or whoever trains the staff.
Jimmi
08 Mar 2015, 9:45 pm #2,625

(08 Mar 2015, 9:42 pm)MrFozz I went to Dalton Park Maccy D's just before Christmas, woman had been served on the drive in and came in to complain about her plain Chicken Burger she asked for, she was served just a burger...

Can't believe how dim some McDonalds staff are.

Don't know whether to blame the staff or whoever trains the staff.

Adrian

08 Mar 2015, 9:47 pm #2,626
Lets not forget that McDonalds staff are working for an absolute pittance, no job security, on zero hour contracts, and in some pretty poor conditions.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
08 Mar 2015, 9:47 pm #2,626

Lets not forget that McDonalds staff are working for an absolute pittance, no job security, on zero hour contracts, and in some pretty poor conditions.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

08 Mar 2015, 9:47 pm #2,627
Random Fact: 1 in 10 adult American people have worked in McDonalds during their lives.
R852 PRG
08 Mar 2015, 9:47 pm #2,627

Random Fact: 1 in 10 adult American people have worked in McDonalds during their lives.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

08 Mar 2015, 9:49 pm #2,628
(08 Mar 2015, 9:47 pm)aureolin Lets not forget that McDonalds staff are working for an absolute pittance, no job security, on zero hour contracts, and in some pretty poor conditions.
Thats fair enough...Plus a lot of them are straight out of school, I, myself have never personally had a problem in Maccy D's
MrFozz
08 Mar 2015, 9:49 pm #2,628

(08 Mar 2015, 9:47 pm)aureolin Lets not forget that McDonalds staff are working for an absolute pittance, no job security, on zero hour contracts, and in some pretty poor conditions.
Thats fair enough...Plus a lot of them are straight out of school, I, myself have never personally had a problem in Maccy D's

Jimmi

08 Mar 2015, 10:00 pm #2,629
(08 Mar 2015, 9:49 pm)MrFozz Thats fair enough...Plus a lot of them are straight out of school, I, myself have never personally had a problem in Maccy D's

Wish I could say that!

Tried to download Tapatalk again and my shitty phone is having non of it, this phone is becoming a right pain in the arse now, it's slow, apps keep closing and various other things keep going wrong with it - it's pissing me right off now.
Jimmi
08 Mar 2015, 10:00 pm #2,629

(08 Mar 2015, 9:49 pm)MrFozz Thats fair enough...Plus a lot of them are straight out of school, I, myself have never personally had a problem in Maccy D's

Wish I could say that!

Tried to download Tapatalk again and my shitty phone is having non of it, this phone is becoming a right pain in the arse now, it's slow, apps keep closing and various other things keep going wrong with it - it's pissing me right off now.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

08 Mar 2015, 10:19 pm #2,630
D'ya have an Android phone or Apple Phone
MrFozz
08 Mar 2015, 10:19 pm #2,630

D'ya have an Android phone or Apple Phone

LeeCalder

08 Mar 2015, 10:45 pm #2,631
This #NWelectricsTreasureHunt on Northern Rail's Twitter is really p*****g me off!
LeeCalder
08 Mar 2015, 10:45 pm #2,631

This #NWelectricsTreasureHunt on Northern Rail's Twitter is really p*****g me off!

08 Mar 2015, 11:47 pm #2,632
The fact that I'm at work all day Monday, much rather spend time with my partner, however not all bad, as once Monday is over, it is Tuesday and then I get to spend time with my partner (hooray).

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.
Rapidsnap
08 Mar 2015, 11:47 pm #2,632

The fact that I'm at work all day Monday, much rather spend time with my partner, however not all bad, as once Monday is over, it is Tuesday and then I get to spend time with my partner (hooray).

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.

Dan

Site Administrator

09 Mar 2015, 7:15 am #2,633
Delays to the Metro system. Yet again, another Monday where I stand at a freezing cold platform, with no reason provided on Social Media by Metro.

The train is cold as well. At least it has the new voice for the announcements - not that I will be able to hear it as this train is now carrying two loads.
Dan
09 Mar 2015, 7:15 am #2,633

Delays to the Metro system. Yet again, another Monday where I stand at a freezing cold platform, with no reason provided on Social Media by Metro.

The train is cold as well. At least it has the new voice for the announcements - not that I will be able to hear it as this train is now carrying two loads.

Jimmi

09 Mar 2015, 8:30 am #2,634
Once again Go North East is providing my National Express to Manchester and once again it's a manky old thing with not very comfortable seats.
Jimmi
09 Mar 2015, 8:30 am #2,634

Once again Go North East is providing my National Express to Manchester and once again it's a manky old thing with not very comfortable seats.

Adam

09 Mar 2015, 9:52 am #2,635
Having one of those days where everything seems to be going wrong. It's currently 9:52 and I've already developed a horrible cough, I feel quite ill, I forgot my memory stick so can't do the work I came into the uni library to do, messed up the printing, tripped up the stairs, and tried to push open an automatic door so looked like a right plank when the doors opened.

Can I restart the day? 
Adam
09 Mar 2015, 9:52 am #2,635

Having one of those days where everything seems to be going wrong. It's currently 9:52 and I've already developed a horrible cough, I feel quite ill, I forgot my memory stick so can't do the work I came into the uni library to do, messed up the printing, tripped up the stairs, and tried to push open an automatic door so looked like a right plank when the doors opened.

Can I restart the day? 

Andreos1

09 Mar 2015, 10:04 am #2,636
(09 Mar 2015, 9:52 am)Adam Having one of those days where everything seems to be going wrong. It's currently 9:52 and I've already developed a horrible cough, I feel quite ill, I forgot my memory stick so can't do the work I came into the uni library to do, messed up the printing, tripped up the stairs, and tried to push open an automatic door so looked like a right plank when the doors opened.

Can I restart the day?

That's what dropbox is for.
Save it in there and on your stick - always covered then Wink

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
09 Mar 2015, 10:04 am #2,636

(09 Mar 2015, 9:52 am)Adam Having one of those days where everything seems to be going wrong. It's currently 9:52 and I've already developed a horrible cough, I feel quite ill, I forgot my memory stick so can't do the work I came into the uni library to do, messed up the printing, tripped up the stairs, and tried to push open an automatic door so looked like a right plank when the doors opened.

Can I restart the day?

That's what dropbox is for.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'

Adam

09 Mar 2015, 11:04 am #2,637
(09 Mar 2015, 10:04 am)Andreos1 That's what dropbox is for.

Something well worth considering
Adam
09 Mar 2015, 11:04 am #2,637

(09 Mar 2015, 10:04 am)Andreos1 That's what dropbox is for.

Something well worth considering

tyresmoke

09 Mar 2015, 11:08 am #2,638
(09 Mar 2015, 8:30 am)Jimmi Once again Go North East is providing my National Express to Manchester and once again it's a manky old thing with not very comfortable seats.

One of the ex Yourbus 60 plates?

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

tyresmoke
09 Mar 2015, 11:08 am #2,638

(09 Mar 2015, 8:30 am)Jimmi Once again Go North East is providing my National Express to Manchester and once again it's a manky old thing with not very comfortable seats.

One of the ex Yourbus 60 plates?

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

Jimmi

09 Mar 2015, 11:34 am #2,639
(09 Mar 2015, 11:08 am)tyresmoke One of the ex Yourbus 60 plates?

Plaxton Panther 7093 I think.

Sitting on that for almost 3 hours was painful, all I could feel was metal.

Think I had 7092 last time I came to Manchester.
Jimmi
09 Mar 2015, 11:34 am #2,639

(09 Mar 2015, 11:08 am)tyresmoke One of the ex Yourbus 60 plates?

Plaxton Panther 7093 I think.

Sitting on that for almost 3 hours was painful, all I could feel was metal.

Think I had 7092 last time I came to Manchester.

Malarkey

09 Mar 2015, 1:25 pm #2,640
Those people who have all to pick up the phone and call you, but choose those few minutes when your busy having a No2, swear to god it happens all the time with me.
Malarkey
09 Mar 2015, 1:25 pm #2,640

Those people who have all to pick up the phone and call you, but choose those few minutes when your busy having a No2, swear to god it happens all the time with me.

Pages (135) Previous 1131 132 133135 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average