Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (135) Previous 1133 134 135 Next
11 Mar 2015, 4:39 pm #2,661
I'm sick of all of these names coming up on the forum...

...here's a solution to all members...

DON'T TAKE PHOTOS IN NEXUS PROPERTY, IT'S PRIVATE PROPERTY. YOU WOULDN'T LIKE NEXUS STAFF VISITING YOUR HOUSE STARTING TO TAKE PHOTOS.

ONLY USE THE INTERCHANGES TO CATCH A BUS/METRO/TRAIN.

Thank you.
omnicity4659
11 Mar 2015, 4:39 pm #2,661

I'm sick of all of these names coming up on the forum...

DON'T TAKE PHOTOS IN NEXUS PROPERTY, IT'S PRIVATE PROPERTY. YOU WOULDN'T LIKE NEXUS STAFF VISITING YOUR HOUSE STARTING TO TAKE PHOTOS.

Thank you.

Tom

11 Mar 2015, 4:40 pm #2,662
Well if you've read the post, it says ''while I was talking to Max''?

Nothing mentioned taking photos?
Tom
11 Mar 2015, 4:40 pm #2,662

Well if you've read the post, it says ''while I was talking to Max''?

11 Mar 2015, 4:41 pm #2,663
(11 Mar 2015, 4:40 pm)Tom Well if you've read the post, it says ''while I was talking to Max''?

Not quite. ''P***es me off to the max sometimes'' is what I read.
R852 PRG
11 Mar 2015, 4:41 pm #2,663

(11 Mar 2015, 4:40 pm)Tom Well if you've read the post, it says ''while I was talking to Max''?

Not quite. ''P***es me off to the max sometimes'' is what I read.

Tom

11 Mar 2015, 4:42 pm #2,664
(11 Mar 2015, 4:41 pm)MarcTheA4 Not quite. ''P***es me off to the max sometimes'' is what I read.

Well still talking to someone Wink 
Tom
11 Mar 2015, 4:42 pm #2,664

(11 Mar 2015, 4:41 pm)MarcTheA4 Not quite. ''P***es me off to the max sometimes'' is what I read.

Well still talking to someone Wink 

Dan

Site Administrator

11 Mar 2015, 4:45 pm #2,665
(11 Mar 2015, 4:39 pm)Tommy_1581 I'm sick of all of these names coming up on the forum...

Thank you.
I've had absolutely no bother for the past couple of weeks taking photographs in bus stations. Even supervisors who have previously had words with me are now turning a blind eye.

Like aureolin said previously: if you're challenged, ask to see the supervisor's manager for printed evidence of a policy being in place. Nexus' Head of Legal Services certainly suggests no such policy exists to prevent bus enthusiasts taking photographs within bus stations owned/managed by Nexus. The only policy available relates to Metro stations.
Dan
11 Mar 2015, 4:45 pm #2,665

(11 Mar 2015, 4:39 pm)Tommy_1581 I'm sick of all of these names coming up on the forum...

Thank you.
I've had absolutely no bother for the past couple of weeks taking photographs in bus stations. Even supervisors who have previously had words with me are now turning a blind eye.

Like aureolin said previously: if you're challenged, ask to see the supervisor's manager for printed evidence of a policy being in place. Nexus' Head of Legal Services certainly suggests no such policy exists to prevent bus enthusiasts taking photographs within bus stations owned/managed by Nexus. The only policy available relates to Metro stations.

Diamond One

Banned

11 Mar 2015, 8:20 pm #2,666
I'm stuck with 5165 worse bus ever on 9 bus
Diamond One
11 Mar 2015, 8:20 pm #2,666

I'm stuck with 5165 worse bus ever on 9 bus

Andreos1

12 Mar 2015, 12:01 am #2,667
The 4.
Dear me, it was appalling this afternoon.

Used it twice and waited 25mins for one and 15 for the other.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
12 Mar 2015, 12:01 am #2,667

The 4.
Dear me, it was appalling this afternoon.

Used it twice and waited 25mins for one and 15 for the other.

LeeCalder

12 Mar 2015, 9:04 am #2,668
This is what annoys ME on a daily basis - The punctuality of the bloody X25!
LeeCalder
12 Mar 2015, 9:04 am #2,668

This is what annoys ME on a daily basis - The punctuality of the bloody X25!

Simmy

12 Mar 2015, 9:25 am #2,669
Overwritten Windows 10 beta on my laptop with Linux so that I can do my coursework. The sound manager on Linux appears to keep freezing. Keep calm and press on I guess Dodgy .
Simmy
12 Mar 2015, 9:25 am #2,669

Overwritten Windows 10 beta on my laptop with Linux so that I can do my coursework. The sound manager on Linux appears to keep freezing. Keep calm and press on I guess Dodgy .

12 Mar 2015, 9:48 am #2,671
(12 Mar 2015, 9:27 am)Jimmi Damn WiFi again!

Bollocks Telecommunications    
omnicity4659
12 Mar 2015, 9:48 am #2,671

(12 Mar 2015, 9:27 am)Jimmi Damn WiFi again!

Bollocks Telecommunications    

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

12 Mar 2015, 9:55 am #2,672
(12 Mar 2015, 9:48 am)Tommy_1581 Bollocks Telecommunications    
Bloody Tosspots
Bastard Transvestites
Big Tits
MrFozz
12 Mar 2015, 9:55 am #2,672

(12 Mar 2015, 9:48 am)Tommy_1581 Bollocks Telecommunications    
Bloody Tosspots
Bastard Transvestites
Big Tits

12 Mar 2015, 1:33 pm #2,673
Fellow passengers.

So, Asda pedestrian crossings made me miss the X21 by seconds. So, I cross to the Stand D with my mam. I got really agitated because I missed the bus. I shouted "BA****D" when the driver closed the doors and drove off. I was saying "f**king" in every sentence. Then some bloody tosspot came into the stand and told me to "Shut Up", this pissed me off "to the MAX". I replied "What f**king authority do you f**king have to tell me to f**king shut up, you ba****dising tw*t". She replied "Stop swearing at me, I'll get a policeman, as swearing is an offence in the stand". I replied "Swearing IS NOT an offence, I see no sign here telling me to stop swearing". She replied "It's offensive against me". I replied "IT'S YOUR F**KING CHOICE TO COME IN HERE, IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I SAY F**K OFF OR PUT UP WITH IT". She didn't respond to that. Bus arrived, whoop whoop. She sat in the priority seat, I sat as far away as possible, in the back. Then, she decides to ask her friends to move to the part where it's got four seats facing each other. She decides to sit in the rear facing seat, facing me. She was staring at me with a dirty look. As my stop is only three minutes from the bus station, I rang the bell when approaching my stop then... she said "Why have you pressed the bell, you stupid boy" "You're holding the bus up and it's going to be late". I replied "P**s off, I'm getting off here, with my pregnant mother. Learn some f**king respect you tw*t".

I've decided not to use the bus to shuttle between Ashington and my house. They're just full of ignorant tw*ts.
omnicity4659
12 Mar 2015, 1:33 pm #2,673

Fellow passengers.

So, Asda pedestrian crossings made me miss the X21 by seconds. So, I cross to the Stand D with my mam. I got really agitated because I missed the bus. I shouted "BA****D" when the driver closed the doors and drove off. I was saying "f**king" in every sentence. Then some bloody tosspot came into the stand and told me to "Shut Up", this pissed me off "to the MAX". I replied "What f**king authority do you f**king have to tell me to f**king shut up, you ba****dising tw*t". She replied "Stop swearing at me, I'll get a policeman, as swearing is an offence in the stand". I replied "Swearing IS NOT an offence, I see no sign here telling me to stop swearing". She replied "It's offensive against me". I replied "IT'S YOUR F**KING CHOICE TO COME IN HERE, IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I SAY F**K OFF OR PUT UP WITH IT". She didn't respond to that. Bus arrived, whoop whoop. She sat in the priority seat, I sat as far away as possible, in the back. Then, she decides to ask her friends to move to the part where it's got four seats facing each other. She decides to sit in the rear facing seat, facing me. She was staring at me with a dirty look. As my stop is only three minutes from the bus station, I rang the bell when approaching my stop then... she said "Why have you pressed the bell, you stupid boy" "You're holding the bus up and it's going to be late". I replied "P**s off, I'm getting off here, with my pregnant mother. Learn some f**king respect you tw*t".

I've decided not to use the bus to shuttle between Ashington and my house. They're just full of ignorant tw*ts.

LeeCalder

12 Mar 2015, 2:36 pm #2,674
Okay........
LeeCalder
12 Mar 2015, 2:36 pm #2,674

Okay........

12 Mar 2015, 2:52 pm #2,675
(12 Mar 2015, 2:36 pm)leestransportphotos Okay........

Wat?

Undecided
omnicity4659
12 Mar 2015, 2:52 pm #2,675

(12 Mar 2015, 2:36 pm)leestransportphotos Okay........

Wat?

Undecided

Andreos1

12 Mar 2015, 3:16 pm #2,676
(12 Mar 2015, 1:33 pm)Tommy_1581 Fellow passengers.

Public Order offence isn't it?

I imagine the language would have been a lot worse if those pesky cucumbers had been falling out of your bag again!

Andreos1
12 Mar 2015, 3:16 pm #2,676

(12 Mar 2015, 1:33 pm)Tommy_1581 Fellow passengers.

Public Order offence isn't it?

I imagine the language would have been a lot worse if those pesky cucumbers had been falling out of your bag again!

LeeCalder

12 Mar 2015, 3:29 pm #2,677
(12 Mar 2015, 2:52 pm)Tommy_1581 Wat?

Undecided

Bit strong. It is actually an offence to swear in public 
LeeCalder
12 Mar 2015, 3:29 pm #2,677

(12 Mar 2015, 2:52 pm)Tommy_1581 Wat?

Undecided

Bit strong. It is actually an offence to swear in public 

12 Mar 2015, 3:30 pm #2,678
(12 Mar 2015, 3:16 pm)Andreos1 Public Order offence isn't it?

Only if I started it I guess. She shouldn't tell me to "Shut Up" when I'm talking angrily about the stupid Asda crossing making me miss the bus. It was non of her business, if she didn't like it she had the option to put up with it or leave the shelter.

The cucumbers would have been split in half if I whacked them of her head.  Big Grin
omnicity4659
12 Mar 2015, 3:30 pm #2,678

(12 Mar 2015, 3:16 pm)Andreos1 Public Order offence isn't it?

Only if I started it I guess. She shouldn't tell me to "Shut Up" when I'm talking angrily about the stupid Asda crossing making me miss the bus. It was non of her business, if she didn't like it she had the option to put up with it or leave the shelter.

The cucumbers would have been split in half if I whacked them of her head.  Big Grin

12 Mar 2015, 3:31 pm #2,679
(12 Mar 2015, 3:29 pm)leestransportphotos Bit strong. It is actually an offence to swear in public 

I never got arrested when I said "f**k the pacers" "where on f**king earth are those f**king virgins" so I assume its fine...
omnicity4659
12 Mar 2015, 3:31 pm #2,679

(12 Mar 2015, 3:29 pm)leestransportphotos Bit strong. It is actually an offence to swear in public 

I never got arrested when I said "f**k the pacers" "where on f**king earth are those f**king virgins" so I assume its fine...

LeeCalder

12 Mar 2015, 4:05 pm #2,680
Seriously it is an offence
LeeCalder
12 Mar 2015, 4:05 pm #2,680

Seriously it is an offence

Pages (135) Previous 1133 134 135 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average