Menu

North East Buses The Site Problems & Suggestions Pictures and videos not showing

Pictures and videos not showing

Pictures and videos not showing

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Jimmi

28 Oct 2014, 10:21 pm #1
For the past few days pictures and videos haven't been showing up and instead you just end up with a link in square brackets.

If anyone is having this problem go into the edit options then in the Thread View Options there is some tick boxes, tick: Display images in posts and Display images in posts and this should fix the problem.

Just thought I'd post this in case anyone was having this problem, as I had it for a few days until I just looked at my settings and noticed that them boxes were un ticked.
Edited 08 Mar 2015, 9:08 am by Jimmi.
Jimmi
28 Oct 2014, 10:21 pm #1

For the past few days pictures and videos haven't been showing up and instead you just end up with a link in square brackets.

If anyone is having this problem go into the edit options then in the Thread View Options there is some tick boxes, tick: Display images in posts and Display images in posts and this should fix the problem.

Just thought I'd post this in case anyone was having this problem, as I had it for a few days until I just looked at my settings and noticed that them boxes were un ticked.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average