North East Buses The Canteen Off-topic bus chat A new way to fuel buses

A new way to fuel buses

A new way to fuel buses

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

20 Nov 2014, 11:29 pm #1
Has anyone heard much about this..

A new bio-bus service from Bristol Airport to Bath which is fuelled by human waste

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-30115137

Fancy that, catching a bus fuelled by something you deposit down the kermit
MrFozz
20 Nov 2014, 11:29 pm #1

Has anyone heard much about this..

A new bio-bus service from Bristol Airport to Bath which is fuelled by human waste

21 Nov 2014, 7:32 pm #2
(20 Nov 2014, 11:29 pm)marxistafozzski Has anyone heard much about this..

Jesus Christ! - human waste?!

What happens if you rev the engine, would it sound like somebody doing a machine gun?
R852 PRG
21 Nov 2014, 7:32 pm #2

(20 Nov 2014, 11:29 pm)marxistafozzski Has anyone heard much about this..

Jesus Christ! - human waste?!

What happens if you rev the engine, would it sound like somebody doing a machine gun?

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

21 Nov 2014, 8:14 pm #3
(21 Nov 2014, 7:32 pm)Marcus Jesus Christ! - human waste?!

I just wonder if it would let off smells, would the exhaust fumes smell like a potent turd...I remember when the grass and trees were being laid at Dalton Park, human waste was used as a fertilizer and it smelled horrible...

Next your on the netty, just think about where that shit ends up Big Grin
MrFozz
21 Nov 2014, 8:14 pm #3

(21 Nov 2014, 7:32 pm)Marcus Jesus Christ! - human waste?!

I just wonder if it would let off smells, would the exhaust fumes smell like a potent turd...I remember when the grass and trees were being laid at Dalton Park, human waste was used as a fertilizer and it smelled horrible...

22 Nov 2014, 6:05 pm #4
(21 Nov 2014, 8:14 pm)marxistafozzski I just wonder if it would let off smells, would the exhaust fumes smell like a potent turd...I remember when the grass and trees were being laid at Dalton Park, human waste was used as a fertilizer and it smelled horrible...

Speaking of human waste, I just have to tell you this story, Fozz! Smile

I have quite frankly the funniest maths teacher alive - she's full of banter, and can make a telling off seem hilarious!

One of my friends in the class was chewing some gum, and he started coughing. She noticed and asked him if he alright, and he said he was fine, but he had just accidentally swallowed his gum. She told him 'you deserve it, that's why I don't like kids chewing in my lessons, it'll sound like a machine gun when you go next! - just make sure you don't do that in my lesson, either!'

I was sitting there like I was having an epileptic fit!
R852 PRG
22 Nov 2014, 6:05 pm #4

(21 Nov 2014, 8:14 pm)marxistafozzski I just wonder if it would let off smells, would the exhaust fumes smell like a potent turd...I remember when the grass and trees were being laid at Dalton Park, human waste was used as a fertilizer and it smelled horrible...

Speaking of human waste, I just have to tell you this story, Fozz! Smile

I have quite frankly the funniest maths teacher alive - she's full of banter, and can make a telling off seem hilarious!

One of my friends in the class was chewing some gum, and he started coughing. She noticed and asked him if he alright, and he said he was fine, but he had just accidentally swallowed his gum. She told him 'you deserve it, that's why I don't like kids chewing in my lessons, it'll sound like a machine gun when you go next! - just make sure you don't do that in my lesson, either!'

I was sitting there like I was having an epileptic fit!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average