North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat Guilty Pleasures

Guilty Pleasures

Guilty Pleasures

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
Jimmi

15 Jan 2015, 5:09 pm #21
(15 Jan 2015, 5:06 pm)MurdnunoC Nah.

It's obviously tactical revenge employed by GNE as Arriva drivers block the stands at Durham Bus Station  Big Grin

Arriva don't normally stop Go North East buses getting on the stands in Durham Bus Station it's usually just other Arriva services such as the 7.
Jimmi
15 Jan 2015, 5:09 pm #21

(15 Jan 2015, 5:06 pm)MurdnunoC Nah.

It's obviously tactical revenge employed by GNE as Arriva drivers block the stands at Durham Bus Station  Big Grin

Arriva don't normally stop Go North East buses getting on the stands in Durham Bus Station it's usually just other Arriva services such as the 7.

Jimmi

15 Jan 2015, 5:14 pm #22
(15 Jan 2015, 5:07 pm)MarcTheA4 I see exactly that happen in Durham bus station, it happens with cars on the road all the time too.

I wouldn't be complaining, just grunt and get on with it.

Going to complain to the supervisor about the way another driver has 'behaved' is like going and telling the teacher you were getting bullied on Xbox Live last night - immature, if you ask me.

Happens pretty much everywhere with all companies, even happens in Darlington with the Scarlet Band 16/16A often has to pull in at many different places in the town centre, Mowden bound journeys often have to pull to the top of stand "M" and gets nowhere near the curb and is in the middle of the road because of the amount of Arriva and Dales and District services that use that stand.
Jimmi
15 Jan 2015, 5:14 pm #22

(15 Jan 2015, 5:07 pm)MarcTheA4 I see exactly that happen in Durham bus station, it happens with cars on the road all the time too.

I wouldn't be complaining, just grunt and get on with it.

Going to complain to the supervisor about the way another driver has 'behaved' is like going and telling the teacher you were getting bullied on Xbox Live last night - immature, if you ask me.

Happens pretty much everywhere with all companies, even happens in Darlington with the Scarlet Band 16/16A often has to pull in at many different places in the town centre, Mowden bound journeys often have to pull to the top of stand "M" and gets nowhere near the curb and is in the middle of the road because of the amount of Arriva and Dales and District services that use that stand.

citaro5284

15 Jan 2015, 5:59 pm #23
(15 Jan 2015, 5:04 pm)ArrivaNE_7522 If you go and chat with the supervisors at Ashington, they've had numerous complaints from Arriva drivers saying that the behaviour of GNE drivers is appalling. One driver said that the GNE bus pulled in behind him (Stand A) and flashed his lights then when the X22 signalled to leave the GNE bus pulled in front of him to block him. The same happened today involving both X21/X22 buses. It's happened many times and is getting silly now.

So you hate GNE because a couple of Percy Main drivers 'appear' to block stands....wow!!

Also, are you saying 1 bus per hour is causing massive problems in Ashington Bus Station - somehow I dont think so  Undecided . If it was that much of an issue, why has Arriva not contacted GNE to complain?
citaro5284
15 Jan 2015, 5:59 pm #23

(15 Jan 2015, 5:04 pm)ArrivaNE_7522 If you go and chat with the supervisors at Ashington, they've had numerous complaints from Arriva drivers saying that the behaviour of GNE drivers is appalling. One driver said that the GNE bus pulled in behind him (Stand A) and flashed his lights then when the X22 signalled to leave the GNE bus pulled in front of him to block him. The same happened today involving both X21/X22 buses. It's happened many times and is getting silly now.

So you hate GNE because a couple of Percy Main drivers 'appear' to block stands....wow!!

Also, are you saying 1 bus per hour is causing massive problems in Ashington Bus Station - somehow I dont think so  Undecided . If it was that much of an issue, why has Arriva not contacted GNE to complain?

Andreos1

18 Mar 2016, 2:40 pm #24
Finding a blog called 'walking and crawling'. My cup of tea.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
18 Mar 2016, 2:40 pm #24

Finding a blog called 'walking and crawling'. My cup of tea.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'

18 Mar 2016, 5:08 pm #25
My Little Pony (Gen 4)

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.
Rapidsnap
18 Mar 2016, 5:08 pm #25

My Little Pony (Gen 4)

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.

Pages (2): Previous 1 2

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average