Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Stagecoach North East Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - October 2014

Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - October 2014

Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - October 2014

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Pages (11): Previous 1 2 311 Next
MRmoxy

03 Oct 2014, 3:39 am #21
34615 supposed to be going to hartlepool tonight/tommorow
MRmoxy
03 Oct 2014, 3:39 am #21

34615 supposed to be going to hartlepool tonight/tommorow

Michael

03 Oct 2014, 10:31 am #22
Once again every 16 coming from the town and going to the town have no seats left.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
03 Oct 2014, 10:31 am #22

Once again every 16 coming from the town and going to the town have no seats left.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

beefcake

03 Oct 2014, 11:20 am #23
34615 is now in Hartlepool and on the 3 today
beefcake
03 Oct 2014, 11:20 am #23

34615 is now in Hartlepool and on the 3 today

03 Oct 2014, 3:36 pm #24
(03 Oct 2014, 11:20 am)beefcake 34615 is now in Hartlepool and on the 3 today

Wonder if that will mean the end of 33101?
Roland Pratt
03 Oct 2014, 3:36 pm #24

(03 Oct 2014, 11:20 am)beefcake 34615 is now in Hartlepool and on the 3 today

Wonder if that will mean the end of 33101?

beefcake

03 Oct 2014, 3:49 pm #25
I'm guessing it will do, but they'll no doubt keep it out for as long as they possibly can
beefcake
03 Oct 2014, 3:49 pm #25

I'm guessing it will do, but they'll no doubt keep it out for as long as they possibly can

mrnut85

03 Oct 2014, 8:16 pm #26
(03 Oct 2014, 6:20 pm)AIG20 South Shields ADL E300 27739 has returned to service in standard livery.
Wonder if a new branding will be applied
mrnut85
03 Oct 2014, 8:16 pm #26

(03 Oct 2014, 6:20 pm)AIG20 South Shields ADL E300 27739 has returned to service in standard livery.
Wonder if a new branding will be applied

MRmoxy

04 Oct 2014, 3:45 am #27
(03 Oct 2014, 3:58 pm)AIG20 What vehicle has replaced 34615 at Slatyford?

22675 has supposedly replaced 34615, while 22478 has been placed back in inactive reserve
Edited 04 Oct 2014, 3:47 am by MRmoxy.
MRmoxy
04 Oct 2014, 3:45 am #27

(03 Oct 2014, 3:58 pm)AIG20 What vehicle has replaced 34615 at Slatyford?

22675 has supposedly replaced 34615, while 22478 has been placed back in inactive reserve

Dan

Site Administrator

05 Oct 2014, 3:35 pm #28
(02 Oct 2014, 9:34 pm)tyresmoke Told a 4th E300 has arrived at Stockton

Correct - in the form of 27161 (SN64 OJK). Shown below:
.png
scnewe300.PNG
Size: 243.79 KB / Downloads: 65

Source: http://stagecoachnortheastbusdepot.comze...ews050.pdf

Rather unusually, I've updated our fleet lists mid-period. I've updated the fleet lists to show the 25 new Enviro300s. I'll add the registrations as/when they arrive into the fleet.
Dan
05 Oct 2014, 3:35 pm #28

(02 Oct 2014, 9:34 pm)tyresmoke Told a 4th E300 has arrived at Stockton

Correct - in the form of 27161 (SN64 OJK). Shown below:
.png
scnewe300.PNG
Size: 243.79 KB / Downloads: 65

Rather unusually, I've updated our fleet lists mid-period. I've updated the fleet lists to show the 25 new Enviro300s. I'll add the registrations as/when they arrive into the fleet.

05 Oct 2014, 5:20 pm #29
(05 Oct 2014, 3:35 pm)Dan Correct - in the form of 27161 (SN64 OJK). Shown below:

Feel free to link to the site.  As previously requested, please don't cut and paste content from the site.

The best link to access the site is http://stagecoach.mybesthost.com, though the one above should automatically redirect.
stagecoachbusdepot
05 Oct 2014, 5:20 pm #29

(05 Oct 2014, 3:35 pm)Dan Correct - in the form of 27161 (SN64 OJK). Shown below:

Feel free to link to the site.  As previously requested, please don't cut and paste content from the site.

The best link to access the site is http://stagecoach.mybesthost.com, though the one above should automatically redirect.

Dan

Site Administrator

05 Oct 2014, 5:45 pm #30
(05 Oct 2014, 5:20 pm)stagecoachbusdepot Feel free to link to the site.  As previously requested, please don't cut and paste content from the site.

I acknowledged the source of the information for a reason...
Photographs of the new Enviro300s have been requested by members of this forum on several occasions now, and as there have been no other photographs posted online (at least from what I have seen), I obliged to screenshot and link to the source of the photograph on your website, for those wishing to view a photograph of one of the new vehicles. I'm not suggesting that this is the case for the user(s) who requested photographs, but some people do struggle with navigating their way around websites, which is why providing the photograph (or at least a screenshot of it) was the best option. Within this screenshot, your 'copyright' logo is also visible - it is clear who posted the image originally, and where it came from.

I think some people are forgetting that information which is available on the public domain is further distributed amongst all enthusiasts almost immediately. As long as the appropriate credit is given, I really cannot see the issue with anyone re-distributing information for the benefit of other enthusiasts.

We're all aware of what the link to your website is. You've got a rather large image in your signature which links to it, after all.
Dan
05 Oct 2014, 5:45 pm #30

(05 Oct 2014, 5:20 pm)stagecoachbusdepot Feel free to link to the site.  As previously requested, please don't cut and paste content from the site.

I acknowledged the source of the information for a reason...
Photographs of the new Enviro300s have been requested by members of this forum on several occasions now, and as there have been no other photographs posted online (at least from what I have seen), I obliged to screenshot and link to the source of the photograph on your website, for those wishing to view a photograph of one of the new vehicles. I'm not suggesting that this is the case for the user(s) who requested photographs, but some people do struggle with navigating their way around websites, which is why providing the photograph (or at least a screenshot of it) was the best option. Within this screenshot, your 'copyright' logo is also visible - it is clear who posted the image originally, and where it came from.

I think some people are forgetting that information which is available on the public domain is further distributed amongst all enthusiasts almost immediately. As long as the appropriate credit is given, I really cannot see the issue with anyone re-distributing information for the benefit of other enthusiasts.

We're all aware of what the link to your website is. You've got a rather large image in your signature which links to it, after all.

05 Oct 2014, 6:35 pm #31
It is a simple and reasonable enough request – please don’t copy and paste content from the site without asking first.  

This is clearly reiterated on every page of the site, and is featured prominently in the pdf that you copied & pasted content from.  It is also not the first time that I’ve asked you not to do it after seeing you have taken content from the site without permission.

The information is already on the site for the benefit of enthusiasts (I’m unconvinced that people can somehow navigate forums but not other websites) but if you wanted to draw attention to the news update on the site, a simple comment with a link would seem more reasonable than copying the content.
stagecoachbusdepot
05 Oct 2014, 6:35 pm #31

It is a simple and reasonable enough request – please don’t copy and paste content from the site without asking first.  

This is clearly reiterated on every page of the site, and is featured prominently in the pdf that you copied & pasted content from.  It is also not the first time that I’ve asked you not to do it after seeing you have taken content from the site without permission.

The information is already on the site for the benefit of enthusiasts (I’m unconvinced that people can somehow navigate forums but not other websites) but if you wanted to draw attention to the news update on the site, a simple comment with a link would seem more reasonable than copying the content.

Adrian

05 Oct 2014, 9:37 pm #32
(05 Oct 2014, 6:35 pm)stagecoachbusdepot It is a simple and reasonable enough request – please don’t copy and paste content from the site without asking first.  

It's a bit of an anal request in all honesty. If you're against sharing of freely available content, then the Internet really isn't for you. Your content has been posted citing the original source, and you should take it in the same context as we do with NEB freely linking your website at the bottom of each post that you make.

There's nothing out of order here, and there's nothing further to say on the matter.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
05 Oct 2014, 9:37 pm #32

(05 Oct 2014, 6:35 pm)stagecoachbusdepot It is a simple and reasonable enough request – please don’t copy and paste content from the site without asking first.  

It's a bit of an anal request in all honesty. If you're against sharing of freely available content, then the Internet really isn't for you. Your content has been posted citing the original source, and you should take it in the same context as we do with NEB freely linking your website at the bottom of each post that you make.

There's nothing out of order here, and there's nothing further to say on the matter.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

06 Oct 2014, 12:28 pm #33
27158 on driver firmilurisation in Middlesbrough today
David McGloin
06 Oct 2014, 12:28 pm #33

27158 on driver firmilurisation in Middlesbrough today

glen123

06 Oct 2014, 1:56 pm #34
  Hi has they been anymore of the new Enviro 300s buses for Stockton and have they arrived yet. Smile
glen123
06 Oct 2014, 1:56 pm #34

Hi has they been anymore of the new Enviro 300s buses for Stockton and have they arrived yet. Smile

Dan

Site Administrator

06 Oct 2014, 2:02 pm #35
(06 Oct 2014, 1:56 pm)glen123   Hi has they been anymore of the new Enviro 300s buses for Stockton and have they arrived yet. Smile

27160 (SN64 OJJ) had not been noted as having arrived previously, but it was first registered with the DVLA on 03/10/14.
Dan
06 Oct 2014, 2:02 pm #35

(06 Oct 2014, 1:56 pm)glen123   Hi has they been anymore of the new Enviro 300s buses for Stockton and have they arrived yet. Smile

27160 (SN64 OJJ) had not been noted as having arrived previously, but it was first registered with the DVLA on 03/10/14.

Ebs

06 Oct 2014, 5:59 pm #36
They are being registered in Edinburgh by Alexander Dennis prior to delivery.

There were 4 outside AD this morning, of which 3 had left by this evening. However, i think they are taking a while to get down to Teeside. The ones outside this morning were SN64OKH, OKJ, OKK & OKL but all noted as delivered so far are in the SN64OJ_ batch. There have not been many gaps in the SN64O__ series at all so i'm guessing they are taking many days between leaving AD and arriving on Teeside. 
Ebs
06 Oct 2014, 5:59 pm #36

They are being registered in Edinburgh by Alexander Dennis prior to delivery.

There were 4 outside AD this morning, of which 3 had left by this evening. However, i think they are taking a while to get down to Teeside. The ones outside this morning were SN64OKH, OKJ, OKK & OKL but all noted as delivered so far are in the SN64OJ_ batch. There have not been many gaps in the SN64O__ series at all so i'm guessing they are taking many days between leaving AD and arriving on Teeside. 

Kuyoyo

06 Oct 2014, 6:04 pm #37
(06 Oct 2014, 5:59 pm)Ebs They are being registered in Edinburgh by Alexander Dennis prior to delivery.

SN64OKH/J/K/L aren't part of the Teesside batch.
Kuyoyo
06 Oct 2014, 6:04 pm #37

(06 Oct 2014, 5:59 pm)Ebs They are being registered in Edinburgh by Alexander Dennis prior to delivery.

SN64OKH/J/K/L aren't part of the Teesside batch.

alanf

06 Oct 2014, 6:17 pm #38
There was a new one parked in Stockton depot in the yard at half 9 and 4ish Dont know if it was the same one or the reg number
Edited 06 Oct 2014, 6:18 pm by alanf.
alanf
06 Oct 2014, 6:17 pm #38

There was a new one parked in Stockton depot in the yard at half 9 and 4ish Dont know if it was the same one or the reg number

Kuyoyo

06 Oct 2014, 8:03 pm #39
(28 Sep 2014, 5:57 pm)Kuyoyo Fat fingers and being tight for time - and tight for space..............

But the day itself, for those who did attend will know how successful it has been - the first two shuttles from the High Street brought standing loads down. The early bus wash rides were also fully loaded as well. The amount of non-enthusiasts helped the event (especially as the AOM was heard saying she thought there would only be a few enthusiasts and that would be it).

But, I think a list of names to thank would be worthwhile here:

Stockton Depot's outgoing Operation Manager Abigail Pettigrew (in fact, today was unofficially her last day, she officially left on Friday)
Stockton Depot's Assistant Operation Manager (and as of tomorrow, Acting Operation Manager) Shelly Usher
Stockton Depot's Engineering Manager Neil McLeary
Stockton Depot's Data Monitor (and 500 Group Secretary) Chris Hall
500 Group Chairman David Hunter

Here's to a future event, after all today was a success (barring one or two little incidents early in the day.......)

Amended the above post to include Neil's surname (with help from Richard Smiles), and now to include further names to the list of thanks:

Ian Alderson (Supervisor, Stagecoach In Sunderland) for bringing 28031 to the event
David Sharp (Commercial Officer, Stagecoach North East), who manned the 'Name on screen' laptop
Pauline Edwards (Driver, Stagecoach on Teesside), who spent the day driving 24102 around on the Shuttle
Tony Shaw (Senior Duty Manager, Stagecoach On Teesside)
Elizabeth Price (Driver, Stagecoach On Teesside) and  Janine Fowley (Operations Manager, Stagecoach in Hartlepool) - two of the ladies manning the Souvenir Stand

And here is the Stagecoach Staff after the event - including those who spent the day in the office at work (and those swapping over duty manager/spare drivers - the early spare driver had already left)

.jpg
Stagecoach-Staff.JPG
Size: 563.46 KB / Downloads: 42
Edited 07 Oct 2014, 12:46 pm by Kuyoyo.
Kuyoyo
06 Oct 2014, 8:03 pm #39

(28 Sep 2014, 5:57 pm)Kuyoyo Fat fingers and being tight for time - and tight for space..............

But the day itself, for those who did attend will know how successful it has been - the first two shuttles from the High Street brought standing loads down. The early bus wash rides were also fully loaded as well. The amount of non-enthusiasts helped the event (especially as the AOM was heard saying she thought there would only be a few enthusiasts and that would be it).

But, I think a list of names to thank would be worthwhile here:

Stockton Depot's outgoing Operation Manager Abigail Pettigrew (in fact, today was unofficially her last day, she officially left on Friday)
Stockton Depot's Assistant Operation Manager (and as of tomorrow, Acting Operation Manager) Shelly Usher
Stockton Depot's Engineering Manager Neil McLeary
Stockton Depot's Data Monitor (and 500 Group Secretary) Chris Hall
500 Group Chairman David Hunter

Here's to a future event, after all today was a success (barring one or two little incidents early in the day.......)

Amended the above post to include Neil's surname (with help from Richard Smiles), and now to include further names to the list of thanks:

Ian Alderson (Supervisor, Stagecoach In Sunderland) for bringing 28031 to the event
David Sharp (Commercial Officer, Stagecoach North East), who manned the 'Name on screen' laptop
Pauline Edwards (Driver, Stagecoach on Teesside), who spent the day driving 24102 around on the Shuttle
Elizabeth Price (Driver, Stagecoach On Teesside) and  Janine Fowley (Operations Manager, Stagecoach in Hartlepool) - two of the ladies manning the Souvenir Stand

And here is the Stagecoach Staff after the event - including those who spent the day in the office at work (and those swapping over duty manager/spare drivers - the early spare driver had already left)

.jpg
Stagecoach-Staff.JPG
Size: 563.46 KB / Downloads: 42

mrnut85

07 Oct 2014, 6:04 am #40
(06 Oct 2014, 8:03 pm)Kuyoyo Amended the above post to include Neil's surname (with help from Richard Smiles), and now to include further names to the list of thanks:

I disappointed I'm not mentioned, I took a bus, I did the name in lights and took a bus through the wash
mrnut85
07 Oct 2014, 6:04 am #40

(06 Oct 2014, 8:03 pm)Kuyoyo Amended the above post to include Neil's surname (with help from Richard Smiles), and now to include further names to the list of thanks:

I disappointed I'm not mentioned, I took a bus, I did the name in lights and took a bus through the wash

Pages (11): Previous 1 2 311 Next

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average