Menu

North East Buses The Site Problems & Suggestions Tapatalk running slow?

Tapatalk running slow?

Tapatalk running slow?

• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

05 Feb 2015, 8:27 pm #1
Anyone else's Tapatalk app running a few minutes behind?

I was checking the forum on my desktop, and saw a post, then as I was replying it came up as a notification 3 minutes after posting, on my iPhone. 
R852 PRG
05 Feb 2015, 8:27 pm #1

Anyone else's Tapatalk app running a few minutes behind?

I was checking the forum on my desktop, and saw a post, then as I was replying it came up as a notification 3 minutes after posting, on my iPhone. 

Jimmi

05 Feb 2015, 8:34 pm #2
Mine seems to be fine, I looked on the desktop the other day and the post came on there first and came through just a few seconds later on Tapatalk.
Jimmi
05 Feb 2015, 8:34 pm #2

Mine seems to be fine, I looked on the desktop the other day and the post came on there first and came through just a few seconds later on Tapatalk.

05 Feb 2015, 8:34 pm #3
(05 Feb 2015, 8:34 pm)Jimmi Mine seems to be fine, I looked on the desktop the other day and the post came on there first and came through just a few seconds later on Tapatalk.

Might just be something wrong with mine then. Smile

Is anyone else experiencing difficulties?
R852 PRG
05 Feb 2015, 8:34 pm #3

(05 Feb 2015, 8:34 pm)Jimmi Mine seems to be fine, I looked on the desktop the other day and the post came on there first and came through just a few seconds later on Tapatalk.

Might just be something wrong with mine then. Smile

Is anyone else experiencing difficulties?

S813 FVK

18 May 2016, 5:19 pm #4
Not necessarily tapatalk running slow but is anybody having trouble with tapatalk when using it with mobile data? It keeps logging me out and doesn't let me log back in but if I go to a place with wifi, I am logged in like I would be had it not logged me out in the first place.
S813 FVK
18 May 2016, 5:19 pm #4

Not necessarily tapatalk running slow but is anybody having trouble with tapatalk when using it with mobile data? It keeps logging me out and doesn't let me log back in but if I go to a place with wifi, I am logged in like I would be had it not logged me out in the first place.

Adrian

19 May 2016, 5:51 pm #5
(18 May 2016, 5:19 pm)S813 FVK Not necessarily tapatalk running slow but is anybody having trouble with tapatalk when using it with mobile data? It keeps logging me out and doesn't let me log back in but if I go to a place with wifi, I am logged in like I would be had it not logged me out in the first place.

Yes - for me today it was. To the point I've uninstalled it from my phone.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
19 May 2016, 5:51 pm #5

(18 May 2016, 5:19 pm)S813 FVK Not necessarily tapatalk running slow but is anybody having trouble with tapatalk when using it with mobile data? It keeps logging me out and doesn't let me log back in but if I go to a place with wifi, I am logged in like I would be had it not logged me out in the first place.

Yes - for me today it was. To the point I've uninstalled it from my phone.

Jimmi

30 Aug 2016, 6:23 pm #6
Tapatalk is becoming totally irritating now.

Checked the forum a few times in the last hour or so for unread posts and was returning nothing but then went onto the desktop site to find 11 unread posts.

Anyone having this issue? That said if you are, you won't be seeing this post...
Edited 30 Aug 2016, 6:24 pm by Jimmi.
Jimmi
30 Aug 2016, 6:23 pm #6

Tapatalk is becoming totally irritating now.

Checked the forum a few times in the last hour or so for unread posts and was returning nothing but then went onto the desktop site to find 11 unread posts.

Anyone having this issue? That said if you are, you won't be seeing this post...

Dan

Site Administrator

31 Aug 2016, 6:15 am #7
(30 Aug 2016, 6:23 pm)Jimmi Tapatalk is becoming totally irritating now.

Yep - I had it last night too.

Thought it was strangely quiet!
Dan
31 Aug 2016, 6:15 am #7

(30 Aug 2016, 6:23 pm)Jimmi Tapatalk is becoming totally irritating now.

Yep - I had it last night too.

Thought it was strangely quiet!

Adrian

31 Aug 2016, 6:20 am #8
Seems like a Tapatalk issue then, as NEB was working fine in full and mobile view natively.

The mobile view isn't too bad when you get used to it, other than you can't upload images directly.

Adrian
31 Aug 2016, 6:20 am #8

Seems like a Tapatalk issue then, as NEB was working fine in full and mobile view natively.

The mobile view isn't too bad when you get used to it, other than you can't upload images directly.

Andreos1

31 Aug 2016, 6:56 am #9
(31 Aug 2016, 6:20 am)Adrian Seems like a Tapatalk issue then, as NEB was working fine in full and mobile view natively.

You can.
Jimmi shared a tip ages ago. Just turn off the screen rotation lock and view your phone horizontally when posting. The image browse and upload function becomes available.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
31 Aug 2016, 6:56 am #9

(31 Aug 2016, 6:20 am)Adrian Seems like a Tapatalk issue then, as NEB was working fine in full and mobile view natively.

You can.
Jimmi shared a tip ages ago. Just turn off the screen rotation lock and view your phone horizontally when posting. The image browse and upload function becomes available.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'

• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average