Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Stagecoach North East Bus graveyards

Bus graveyards

Bus graveyards

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lollist

22 Feb 2023, 10:59 pm #1
Hello just wondering is it possible that i Can just go to Alpha recovery and wlak in and have a look round or aee you not aloud as i want to see the buses there?
Also anyone know fo any abandoned buses/graveyards near to Middlesbrough or Newcastle or just the North East?
Lollist
22 Feb 2023, 10:59 pm #1

Hello just wondering is it possible that i Can just go to Alpha recovery and wlak in and have a look round or aee you not aloud as i want to see the buses there?
Also anyone know fo any abandoned buses/graveyards near to Middlesbrough or Newcastle or just the North East?

Dan

Site Administrator

23 Feb 2023, 6:24 am #2
(22 Feb 2023, 10:59 pm)Lollist Hello just wondering is it possible that i Can just go to Alpha recovery and wlak in and have a look round or aee you not aloud as i want to see the buses there?

You would have to ring them in advance to know you’d like to go.

They are normally only accommodating of people who intend to buy something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan
23 Feb 2023, 6:24 am #2

(22 Feb 2023, 10:59 pm)Lollist Hello just wondering is it possible that i Can just go to Alpha recovery and wlak in and have a look round or aee you not aloud as i want to see the buses there?

You would have to ring them in advance to know you’d like to go.

They are normally only accommodating of people who intend to buy something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23 Feb 2023, 5:49 pm #3
There's land around the site where you can take photos. Land is owned by Homes England with "no trespassing" signs, but as its a civil matter then do whatever you want.
omnicity4659
23 Feb 2023, 5:49 pm #3

There's land around the site where you can take photos. Land is owned by Homes England with "no trespassing" signs, but as its a civil matter then do whatever you want.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average