Menu

North East Buses The Canteen Off-topic bus chat Things you don't always think about V2

Things you don't always think about V2

Things you don't always think about V2

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
05 Apr 2016, 5:11 pm #21
(05 Apr 2016, 4:20 pm)Jimmi Wasn't really sure where to put this but...

I was on the Arriva MAX X1 this morning and I overhead a conversation with the driver and elderly female passenger, they were discussing about the StreetLite's used on the service and they both didn't like the StreetLite's, they both said about how they rattle and shake and they both agreed that the old buses on the route were better (I'm guessing they were referring to the Pulsars). Additionally the woman discussed about the amount of times a change of bus has taken place at Faverdale.

See its not just us who don't rate them!

The mini streetlites are OK

Best bus ever
biglugs@yahoo.com
05 Apr 2016, 5:11 pm #21

(05 Apr 2016, 4:20 pm)Jimmi Wasn't really sure where to put this but...

I was on the Arriva MAX X1 this morning and I overhead a conversation with the driver and elderly female passenger, they were discussing about the StreetLite's used on the service and they both didn't like the StreetLite's, they both said about how they rattle and shake and they both agreed that the old buses on the route were better (I'm guessing they were referring to the Pulsars). Additionally the woman discussed about the amount of times a change of bus has taken place at Faverdale.

See its not just us who don't rate them!

The mini streetlites are OK

Best bus ever

Adrian

05 Apr 2016, 5:17 pm #22
(05 Apr 2016, 4:20 pm)Jimmi See its not just us who don't rate them!

No it's not. I find it's commented on quite often when I travel, and to be honest, most passengers couldn't give a chuff.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
05 Apr 2016, 5:17 pm #22

(05 Apr 2016, 4:20 pm)Jimmi See its not just us who don't rate them!

No it's not. I find it's commented on quite often when I travel, and to be honest, most passengers couldn't give a chuff.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

Pages (2): Previous 1 2

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average