Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat What's annoying you today? V3

What's annoying you today? V3

What's annoying you today? V3

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (150) Previous 168 69 70150 Next
Davie

Banned

11 Jun 2015, 10:40 pm #1,361
(11 Jun 2015, 10:37 pm)LeeCalder Why? If you have no more exams

To help me write stuff like CVs and what I have to do if I want to go to collage.
Davie
11 Jun 2015, 10:40 pm #1,361

(11 Jun 2015, 10:37 pm)LeeCalder Why? If you have no more exams

To help me write stuff like CVs and what I have to do if I want to go to collage.

LeeCalder

11 Jun 2015, 10:43 pm #1,362
(11 Jun 2015, 10:17 pm)Diamond One am shocked to see that page whoever is has done that i will report it to the police for harassment

That appears to be a bit of an over reaction Bazza. After reading into it, the website contains files of pages which used to be on Wikipedia but got deleted. I have now managed to delete the whole page (Which took me an age) due to the millions of files on Wikipedia.

When Tommy told us about this page, I decided to delete the lot because it was quite frankly unacceptable but someone kept putting the old text back on. In the end they gave up and I have managed to delete this page.   

(11 Jun 2015, 10:40 pm)Davie To help me write stuff like CVs and what I have to do if I want to go to collage.

Google it. No, only joking, it's piss easy and shouldn't take that long.
Edited 11 Jun 2015, 10:43 pm by LeeCalder.
LeeCalder
11 Jun 2015, 10:43 pm #1,362

(11 Jun 2015, 10:17 pm)Diamond One am shocked to see that page whoever is has done that i will report it to the police for harassment

That appears to be a bit of an over reaction Bazza. After reading into it, the website contains files of pages which used to be on Wikipedia but got deleted. I have now managed to delete the whole page (Which took me an age) due to the millions of files on Wikipedia.

When Tommy told us about this page, I decided to delete the lot because it was quite frankly unacceptable but someone kept putting the old text back on. In the end they gave up and I have managed to delete this page.   

(11 Jun 2015, 10:40 pm)Davie To help me write stuff like CVs and what I have to do if I want to go to collage.

Google it. No, only joking, it's piss easy and shouldn't take that long.

citaro5284

11 Jun 2015, 10:44 pm #1,363

And I guess to help with spelling as well.. Tongue
citaro5284
11 Jun 2015, 10:44 pm #1,363

And I guess to help with spelling as well.. Tongue

Davie

Banned

11 Jun 2015, 10:46 pm #1,364
(11 Jun 2015, 10:44 pm)citaro5284 And I guess to help with spelling as well.. Tongue

What are you like  Tongue
Davie
11 Jun 2015, 10:46 pm #1,364

(11 Jun 2015, 10:44 pm)citaro5284 And I guess to help with spelling as well.. Tongue

What are you like  Tongue

Diamond One

Banned

11 Jun 2015, 11:12 pm #1,365
(11 Jun 2015, 10:37 pm)MrFozz Couple of points Baz

Bit of an overreaction Baz, it was not threatening, more of a piss take than all out harassment...The page has gone now anyway

I actually find it mildly funny mate, someone wasted there time doing that

Unless someone knows different and has kept me out the loop, I must admit you seem to be keeping a low profile lately Baz, not heard much about you lately

Practice what you preach Baz, you have slung shit on him plenty times...Ya both as bad as each other in my opinion

Stick to who you know and you will be ok

i always do anyways i hang round with a few people who i trust like yourself, Anth, Lee, David (Davie), Danpic, Sid, Jack, Gary.D, Dave, Peter, Kevin, Marcus, Dan, Sean.H and some others i would love to meet like Tommy, Jimmi i try to keep out of the bad enthusiasts way as much as i can thats how i rarely go to Middlesbrough unless am wating to see a friend or a trip to Scarborough or Whitby to use X93 p.s i love doing bus spotting with these people

i always keep a low profile and try and avoid the bad things im usually busy alot planning ahead for things and trying to keep out of everyones way 
Edited 12 Jun 2015, 9:04 am by Diamond One.
Diamond One
11 Jun 2015, 11:12 pm #1,365

(11 Jun 2015, 10:37 pm)MrFozz Couple of points Baz

Bit of an overreaction Baz, it was not threatening, more of a piss take than all out harassment...The page has gone now anyway

I actually find it mildly funny mate, someone wasted there time doing that

Unless someone knows different and has kept me out the loop, I must admit you seem to be keeping a low profile lately Baz, not heard much about you lately

Practice what you preach Baz, you have slung shit on him plenty times...Ya both as bad as each other in my opinion

Stick to who you know and you will be ok

i always do anyways i hang round with a few people who i trust like yourself, Anth, Lee, David (Davie), Danpic, Sid, Jack, Gary.D, Dave, Peter, Kevin, Marcus, Dan, Sean.H and some others i would love to meet like Tommy, Jimmi i try to keep out of the bad enthusiasts way as much as i can thats how i rarely go to Middlesbrough unless am wating to see a friend or a trip to Scarborough or Whitby to use X93 p.s i love doing bus spotting with these people

i always keep a low profile and try and avoid the bad things im usually busy alot planning ahead for things and trying to keep out of everyones way 

12 Jun 2015, 3:03 pm #1,366
(11 Jun 2015, 8:43 pm)MurdnunoC That's the response I expected. 

That didn't happen!  Big Grin

I wasn't going out with those Jobsworths then.  Wink
omnicity4659
12 Jun 2015, 3:03 pm #1,366

(11 Jun 2015, 8:43 pm)MurdnunoC That's the response I expected. 

That didn't happen!  Big Grin

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

12 Jun 2015, 3:38 pm #1,367
(12 Jun 2015, 3:03 pm)Tommy_1581 That didn't happen!  Big Grin

I was also expecting the answer to be that what MurdnunoC was thinking of...especially as you always make it very clear you hate them and it seems like they are always amongst your moaning as well
MrFozz
12 Jun 2015, 3:38 pm #1,367

(12 Jun 2015, 3:03 pm)Tommy_1581 That didn't happen!  Big Grin

I was also expecting the answer to be that what MurdnunoC was thinking of...especially as you always make it very clear you hate them and it seems like they are always amongst your moaning as well

Davie

Banned

12 Jun 2015, 4:14 pm #1,368

Curriculum Vitae   Smile
See I haven't completely lost the plot yet  Tongue
Davie
12 Jun 2015, 4:14 pm #1,368

Curriculum Vitae   Smile

12 Jun 2015, 6:21 pm #1,369
(12 Jun 2015, 3:38 pm)MrFozz I was also expecting the answer to be that what MurdnunoC was thinking of...especially as you always make it very clear you hate them and it seems like they are always amongst your moaning as well

They're providing my brothers respite too, he'll be coming back saying that they're the worst jobsworths  that he has ever met.

They have rank 14-reg Ford S-Max's, a rank Opel (I mean Vauxhall) Zafira and a rank Renault minibus, of which the last time the minibus turned up, I told them kindly to go away. 

Theres two jobsworths that I want sacked, as they want me to get a better hobby, like golf for example.
omnicity4659
12 Jun 2015, 6:21 pm #1,369

(12 Jun 2015, 3:38 pm)MrFozz I was also expecting the answer to be that what MurdnunoC was thinking of...especially as you always make it very clear you hate them and it seems like they are always amongst your moaning as well

They're providing my brothers respite too, he'll be coming back saying that they're the worst jobsworths  that he has ever met.

They have rank 14-reg Ford S-Max's, a rank Opel (I mean Vauxhall) Zafira and a rank Renault minibus, of which the last time the minibus turned up, I told them kindly to go away. 

Theres two jobsworths that I want sacked, as they want me to get a better hobby, like golf for example.

Kuyoyo

12 Jun 2015, 8:35 pm #1,370
Two Things

A Bloody PTE who made a decision to bar the use of their day rovers on trains at peak times - great when you're in Halifax and the bus to Leeds takes a minimum 70-80 minutes to get there.

Secondly - Google Chrome. Apparently both Flickr and Facebook aren't available yet they open on IE and Safari......................
Kuyoyo
12 Jun 2015, 8:35 pm #1,370

Two Things

A Bloody PTE who made a decision to bar the use of their day rovers on trains at peak times - great when you're in Halifax and the bus to Leeds takes a minimum 70-80 minutes to get there.

Secondly - Google Chrome. Apparently both Flickr and Facebook aren't available yet they open on IE and Safari......................

12 Jun 2015, 9:11 pm #1,371
My stupid broadband connection speed. Was previously fine with intermittent dropping-out until we switched provider (Plusnet to Post Office) which, in the first few days it was painfully slow (this was expected) however it's improved a bit but not much. However the dropping-out has completely gone, touch wood.

However I struggle to watch YouTube videos now, let alone any on-demand TV on the likes of iPlayer or 4OD.

Fibre Broadband, after being installed in the exchange in the village 2 miles from me (with posters saying it's available now plastered everywhere), is not available at my address. They're still 'exploring solutions' which is a term I guess means 'we can't be arsed spending the money to do it'.

Forum Moderator  |  Find us on facebook

[Image: 0a85ed5b4e97324e338555472f222830.png]
northern156
12 Jun 2015, 9:11 pm #1,371

My stupid broadband connection speed. Was previously fine with intermittent dropping-out until we switched provider (Plusnet to Post Office) which, in the first few days it was painfully slow (this was expected) however it's improved a bit but not much. However the dropping-out has completely gone, touch wood.

However I struggle to watch YouTube videos now, let alone any on-demand TV on the likes of iPlayer or 4OD.

Fibre Broadband, after being installed in the exchange in the village 2 miles from me (with posters saying it's available now plastered everywhere), is not available at my address. They're still 'exploring solutions' which is a term I guess means 'we can't be arsed spending the money to do it'.

Forum Moderator  |  Find us on facebook

[Image: 0a85ed5b4e97324e338555472f222830.png]

LeeCalder

12 Jun 2015, 9:20 pm #1,372
(12 Jun 2015, 4:14 pm)Davie Curriculum Vitae   Smile

Is that all she taught you like?
LeeCalder
12 Jun 2015, 9:20 pm #1,372

(12 Jun 2015, 4:14 pm)Davie Curriculum Vitae   Smile

Is that all she taught you like?

Malarkey

12 Jun 2015, 9:29 pm #1,373
(12 Jun 2015, 9:20 pm)LeeCalder Is that all she taught you like?

I reckon Davie had to use spellcheck to spell Curriculum correctly Wink 
Malarkey
12 Jun 2015, 9:29 pm #1,373

(12 Jun 2015, 9:20 pm)LeeCalder Is that all she taught you like?

I reckon Davie had to use spellcheck to spell Curriculum correctly Wink 

Adrian

12 Jun 2015, 9:38 pm #1,374
(12 Jun 2015, 8:35 pm)Kuyoyo Two Things

Is it just Flickr and Facebook, or is it hit and miss with everything else? If it's just the two, try clearing your browser cache perhaps?

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
12 Jun 2015, 9:38 pm #1,374

(12 Jun 2015, 8:35 pm)Kuyoyo Two Things

Is it just Flickr and Facebook, or is it hit and miss with everything else? If it's just the two, try clearing your browser cache perhaps?

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

LeeCalder

12 Jun 2015, 9:40 pm #1,375
(12 Jun 2015, 9:29 pm)Malarkey I reckon Davie had to use spellcheck to spell Curriculum correctly Wink 

Haha,

C  U   R   R   I   C   U   L   U   M........ it's easier if you break it up into little bits  Tongue
LeeCalder
12 Jun 2015, 9:40 pm #1,375

(12 Jun 2015, 9:29 pm)Malarkey I reckon Davie had to use spellcheck to spell Curriculum correctly Wink 

Haha,

C  U   R   R   I   C   U   L   U   M........ it's easier if you break it up into little bits  Tongue

Kuyoyo

12 Jun 2015, 9:50 pm #1,376
(12 Jun 2015, 9:38 pm)aureolin Is it just Flickr and Facebook, or is it hit and miss with everything else? If it's just the two, try clearing your browser cache perhaps?

YouTube as well - trying a restart (having already reset the internet). My laptop was only cleaned up last night as well.
Kuyoyo
12 Jun 2015, 9:50 pm #1,376

(12 Jun 2015, 9:38 pm)aureolin Is it just Flickr and Facebook, or is it hit and miss with everything else? If it's just the two, try clearing your browser cache perhaps?

YouTube as well - trying a restart (having already reset the internet). My laptop was only cleaned up last night as well.

12 Jun 2015, 10:40 pm #1,377
(12 Jun 2015, 8:35 pm)Kuyoyo A Bloody PTE who made a decision to bar the use of their day rovers on trains at peak times - great when you're in Halifax and the bus to Leeds takes a minimum 70-80 minutes to get there.

Thats a new one. Thought PTEs had came to their senses by abolishing Evening Peak Restrictions (Merseyside day rover didn't allow travel on anything between 4pm and 6pm but was abolished a few years ago). How long have WYPTE been doing this as my last trip to WY I just went around the places in my car as I couldn't be chewed with catching buses etc. Since this is the case now anyway, future trips I do to WY will be car based. Mind saying that hoping for a trip up to Edinburgh and a trip down to York early July.

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.
Rapidsnap
12 Jun 2015, 10:40 pm #1,377

(12 Jun 2015, 8:35 pm)Kuyoyo A Bloody PTE who made a decision to bar the use of their day rovers on trains at peak times - great when you're in Halifax and the bus to Leeds takes a minimum 70-80 minutes to get there.

Thats a new one. Thought PTEs had came to their senses by abolishing Evening Peak Restrictions (Merseyside day rover didn't allow travel on anything between 4pm and 6pm but was abolished a few years ago). How long have WYPTE been doing this as my last trip to WY I just went around the places in my car as I couldn't be chewed with catching buses etc. Since this is the case now anyway, future trips I do to WY will be car based. Mind saying that hoping for a trip up to Edinburgh and a trip down to York early July.

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/

12 Jun 2015, 10:41 pm #1,378
Actually just checked up on this, and it came into force last September, and it isn't the fault of the PTE, but Northern Rail and the DfT - http://www.wymetro.com/peak-restrictions/

Also seems to affect tickets in Manchester too. However to be honest, the bus / metro network in Manchester kind of provides a half decent alternative (unless you are in Wigan at the start of the Evening Peak)
Edited 12 Jun 2015, 10:47 pm by Rapidsnap.

Rapidsnap
12 Jun 2015, 10:41 pm #1,378

Actually just checked up on this, and it came into force last September, and it isn't the fault of the PTE, but Northern Rail and the DfT - http://www.wymetro.com/peak-restrictions/

Also seems to affect tickets in Manchester too. However to be honest, the bus / metro network in Manchester kind of provides a half decent alternative (unless you are in Wigan at the start of the Evening Peak)

Davie

Banned

12 Jun 2015, 11:32 pm #1,379

Don't tell everyone Malarkey  Tongue
Davie
12 Jun 2015, 11:32 pm #1,379

Don't tell everyone Malarkey  Tongue

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

13 Jun 2015, 1:06 am #1,380
(12 Jun 2015, 6:21 pm)Tommy_1581 They're providing my brothers respite too, he'll be coming back saying that they're the worst jobsworths  that he has ever met.

Golf...That's hilarious, don't knock till ya try it never know ya might turn out to be the next Rory McIlroy lmao...

Wanting them sacked is a bit harsh like, it's there livelihood, can u not request a new worker, if you dislike them that much I suggest you speak to your social worker mate, I have not been involved with social services for a long time now, but am sure you can request a new outreach worker/keyworker or whatever there called now...

If it is as bad as you say, you really need to be talking to people to get it sorted mate
MrFozz
13 Jun 2015, 1:06 am #1,380

(12 Jun 2015, 6:21 pm)Tommy_1581 They're providing my brothers respite too, he'll be coming back saying that they're the worst jobsworths  that he has ever met.

Golf...That's hilarious, don't knock till ya try it never know ya might turn out to be the next Rory McIlroy lmao...

Wanting them sacked is a bit harsh like, it's there livelihood, can u not request a new worker, if you dislike them that much I suggest you speak to your social worker mate, I have not been involved with social services for a long time now, but am sure you can request a new outreach worker/keyworker or whatever there called now...

If it is as bad as you say, you really need to be talking to people to get it sorted mate

Pages (150) Previous 168 69 70150 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average