Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat What's annoying you today? V3

What's annoying you today? V3

What's annoying you today? V3

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (150) Previous 193 94 95150 Next
25 Jul 2015, 5:15 pm #1,861
(25 Jul 2015, 5:03 pm)mb134 Bedlington or Morpeth?

I'd rather live in Lynemouth rather than them two pits.
omnicity4659
25 Jul 2015, 5:15 pm #1,861

(25 Jul 2015, 5:03 pm)mb134 Bedlington or Morpeth?

I'd rather live in Lynemouth rather than them two pits.

S813 FVK

25 Jul 2015, 7:16 pm #1,862
The black fleet number on the front of 4842. It has annoyed me since it was put on and will annoy me until the bus is withdrawn or when it is changed to white.
S813 FVK
25 Jul 2015, 7:16 pm #1,862

The black fleet number on the front of 4842. It has annoyed me since it was put on and will annoy me until the bus is withdrawn or when it is changed to white.

MurdnunoC

25 Jul 2015, 7:38 pm #1,863
(25 Jul 2015, 5:15 pm)GX03 SVC I'd rather live in Lynemouth rather than them two pits.

Lynemouth is a pit too, both literally and figuratively.
MurdnunoC
25 Jul 2015, 7:38 pm #1,863

(25 Jul 2015, 5:15 pm)GX03 SVC I'd rather live in Lynemouth rather than them two pits.

Lynemouth is a pit too, both literally and figuratively.

Davie

Banned

25 Jul 2015, 8:41 pm #1,864
Due to the traffic I was stuck on Go North East's 3972 for an hour and ten minutes on service A1 from the Airshow to Sunderland park Lane!
Davie
25 Jul 2015, 8:41 pm #1,864

Due to the traffic I was stuck on Go North East's 3972 for an hour and ten minutes on service A1 from the Airshow to Sunderland park Lane!

Kuyoyo

25 Jul 2015, 9:33 pm #1,865
Laptop issues again Sad On top of other things that's happened lately, it's a minor annoyance but one just as much
Kuyoyo
25 Jul 2015, 9:33 pm #1,865

Laptop issues again Sad On top of other things that's happened lately, it's a minor annoyance but one just as much

25 Jul 2015, 9:37 pm #1,866
Had some really annoying children on the 8 today that must have been about five years old and they were sticking their middle fingers up at me, licking the windows and jumping on the leather seats all whilst their carer/parent was trying to connect to the wi-fi, which, on the contrary, did not work either. I had these all the way from Chester to Stanley and all I have in my head now was the excessive 'NEE NAW' that they were screaming at the top of their lungs!

Another thing that pissed me off today was that some people on the A2 from Seaburn to Washington were just openly swearing in front of their children which I find highly rude and at some points unnecessary. These tattoo-covered middle-aged men were putting unnecessary f**king's in every sentence which was really annoying and rude!

Some people just have no respect for others!
Jackamcardle
25 Jul 2015, 9:37 pm #1,866

Had some really annoying children on the 8 today that must have been about five years old and they were sticking their middle fingers up at me, licking the windows and jumping on the leather seats all whilst their carer/parent was trying to connect to the wi-fi, which, on the contrary, did not work either. I had these all the way from Chester to Stanley and all I have in my head now was the excessive 'NEE NAW' that they were screaming at the top of their lungs!

Another thing that pissed me off today was that some people on the A2 from Seaburn to Washington were just openly swearing in front of their children which I find highly rude and at some points unnecessary. These tattoo-covered middle-aged men were putting unnecessary f**king's in every sentence which was really annoying and rude!

Some people just have no respect for others!

mb134

25 Jul 2015, 11:05 pm #1,867

Don't understand what's wrong with either of those places, I've got plenty of friends who live in Bedlington, and not one has ever had any bother, and if anything Morpeth is a bit posh Wink
mb134
25 Jul 2015, 11:05 pm #1,867

Don't understand what's wrong with either of those places, I've got plenty of friends who live in Bedlington, and not one has ever had any bother, and if anything Morpeth is a bit posh Wink

26 Jul 2015, 1:15 am #1,868
The feeling that I may have messed up with something good in my life.

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.
Rapidsnap
26 Jul 2015, 1:15 am #1,868

The feeling that I may have messed up with something good in my life.

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.

Simmy

26 Jul 2015, 1:17 am #1,869
Having to find your housemates in a busy club  Angel .
Simmy
26 Jul 2015, 1:17 am #1,869

Having to find your housemates in a busy club  Angel .

Adrian

26 Jul 2015, 4:14 pm #1,870
Seeing as you're not willing to say who it is you're on about, can I suggest you take this conversation to private messaging? The rest of us can't join the conversation when you are both talking in riddles.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
26 Jul 2015, 4:14 pm #1,870

Seeing as you're not willing to say who it is you're on about, can I suggest you take this conversation to private messaging? The rest of us can't join the conversation when you are both talking in riddles.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

Dan

Site Administrator

26 Jul 2015, 4:18 pm #1,871
(26 Jul 2015, 4:14 pm)aureolin Seeing as you're not willing to say who it is you're on about, can I suggest you take this conversation to private messaging? The rest of us can't join the conversation when you are both talking in riddles.

danpick actually stated yesterday that Bazza was referring to 'biglugs', who still appears to lurk within the dark shadows of this forum...

It is for that reason why I have removed all of the posts regarding this bus enthusiast - we've been more than clear in the past that this thread should not be used to target other members of the forum (directly or indirectly).

If you lot want to bitch and moan about another bus enthusiast, feel free to take it to Private Messaging as aureolin stated above.  Wink
Dan
26 Jul 2015, 4:18 pm #1,871

(26 Jul 2015, 4:14 pm)aureolin Seeing as you're not willing to say who it is you're on about, can I suggest you take this conversation to private messaging? The rest of us can't join the conversation when you are both talking in riddles.

danpick actually stated yesterday that Bazza was referring to 'biglugs', who still appears to lurk within the dark shadows of this forum...

It is for that reason why I have removed all of the posts regarding this bus enthusiast - we've been more than clear in the past that this thread should not be used to target other members of the forum (directly or indirectly).

If you lot want to bitch and moan about another bus enthusiast, feel free to take it to Private Messaging as aureolin stated above.  Wink

Malarkey

26 Jul 2015, 4:30 pm #1,872

Cant see why they dont just talk to one another on Facebook in a group conversation etc, rather than clogging the forum with pointless posts and talking a complete load of shite in the process.
Malarkey
26 Jul 2015, 4:30 pm #1,872

Cant see why they dont just talk to one another on Facebook in a group conversation etc, rather than clogging the forum with pointless posts and talking a complete load of shite in the process.

Jimmi

27 Jul 2015, 1:10 pm #1,873
Much like the last time I ventured down onto the Quayside for photos they have all turned out **** with many failed attempts at snapping LED screens

Thanks Robert for totally cursing me by saying everything would go wrong and sure enough it has and I am in a rotten mood in the rain.

It's terrible that it's that obvious I'd get annoyed.
Jimmi
27 Jul 2015, 1:10 pm #1,873

Much like the last time I ventured down onto the Quayside for photos they have all turned out **** with many failed attempts at snapping LED screens

Thanks Robert for totally cursing me by saying everything would go wrong and sure enough it has and I am in a rotten mood in the rain.

Davie

Banned

27 Jul 2015, 1:17 pm #1,874
(27 Jul 2015, 1:10 pm)Jimmi Much like the last time I ventured down onto the Quayside for photos they have all turned out **** with many failed attempts at snapping LED screens

Poor Robert... Tongue
Davie
27 Jul 2015, 1:17 pm #1,874

(27 Jul 2015, 1:10 pm)Jimmi Much like the last time I ventured down onto the Quayside for photos they have all turned out **** with many failed attempts at snapping LED screens

Poor Robert... Tongue

Jimmi

27 Jul 2015, 2:02 pm #1,875
Sorry if you are sick of my posts in this thread.

I do seem to have a really bad anger problem and I am not happy about this, it is really becoming a major problem for me with one majorly bad situation was what happened on Friday which saw me getting so wound up I wanted to attack someone. I was getting help for my anger but have just been totally forgotten about haven't heard from them since March I think. I am hoping to find help again.

I hope you will understand that I am not doing this for the sheer hell of it I really do have a problem so I hope you will understand that I can get frustrated and I am sorry that I often take my anger out on this forum.
Jimmi
27 Jul 2015, 2:02 pm #1,875

Sorry if you are sick of my posts in this thread.

I do seem to have a really bad anger problem and I am not happy about this, it is really becoming a major problem for me with one majorly bad situation was what happened on Friday which saw me getting so wound up I wanted to attack someone. I was getting help for my anger but have just been totally forgotten about haven't heard from them since March I think. I am hoping to find help again.

I hope you will understand that I am not doing this for the sheer hell of it I really do have a problem so I hope you will understand that I can get frustrated and I am sorry that I often take my anger out on this forum.

Jimmi

27 Jul 2015, 4:12 pm #1,876
The chavy as owt passengers on the 7 who stink which is probably why they have just opened every bleeding window upstairs so I have now moved downstairs as they look and sound rough as and no doubt looking at them they are probably going to shout abuse at me for moving downstairs when they get off.
Edited 27 Jul 2015, 4:16 pm by Jimmi.
Jimmi
27 Jul 2015, 4:12 pm #1,876

The chavy as owt passengers on the 7 who stink which is probably why they have just opened every bleeding window upstairs so I have now moved downstairs as they look and sound rough as and no doubt looking at them they are probably going to shout abuse at me for moving downstairs when they get off.

27 Jul 2015, 4:17 pm #1,877
(27 Jul 2015, 4:12 pm)Jimmi The chavy as owt passengers on the 7 who stink which is probably why they have just opened every bleeding window upstairs so I have now moved downstairs as they look and sound rough as and no doubt looking at them they are probably going to shout abuse at me for moving downstairs when they get off.

They're probably thinking that you got off the bus?  :s
omnicity4659
27 Jul 2015, 4:17 pm #1,877

(27 Jul 2015, 4:12 pm)Jimmi The chavy as owt passengers on the 7 who stink which is probably why they have just opened every bleeding window upstairs so I have now moved downstairs as they look and sound rough as and no doubt looking at them they are probably going to shout abuse at me for moving downstairs when they get off.

They're probably thinking that you got off the bus?  :s

Jimmi

27 Jul 2015, 4:32 pm #1,878
(27 Jul 2015, 4:17 pm)GX03 SVC They're probably thinking that you got off the bus?  :s
Was actually going to jump off but ended up sitting in the molded seats at the front as it is an Enviro 400.

Fortunately I don't think they noticed me sat here when they got off.

Thought moving downstairs was the best decision to keep me calm although I am probably getting funny looks from the passengers downstairs.

EDIT: spoke too soon, one of them has just given me hacky looks.
Edited 27 Jul 2015, 4:34 pm by Jimmi.
Jimmi
27 Jul 2015, 4:32 pm #1,878

(27 Jul 2015, 4:17 pm)GX03 SVC They're probably thinking that you got off the bus?  :s
Was actually going to jump off but ended up sitting in the molded seats at the front as it is an Enviro 400.

Fortunately I don't think they noticed me sat here when they got off.

Thought moving downstairs was the best decision to keep me calm although I am probably getting funny looks from the passengers downstairs.

EDIT: spoke too soon, one of them has just given me hacky looks.

Dan

Site Administrator

27 Jul 2015, 4:38 pm #1,879
Great to hear you've had a good day with no annoyances, Jimmi. Smile
Dan
27 Jul 2015, 4:38 pm #1,879

Great to hear you've had a good day with no annoyances, Jimmi. Smile

Jimmi

27 Jul 2015, 4:47 pm #1,880
(27 Jul 2015, 4:38 pm)Dan Great to hear you've had a good day with no annoyances, Jimmi. Smile
It started off so well, managing a snap of 5409 on the 21 then it started to go wrong after that, 30 minutes in Birtley snapping both 23s was rather boring, then much of the photo taking went badly wrong, most of the Quaylink photos were just awful and struggled to catch photos with displays and I kept getting bits of the routes wrong. By this point I was sick, started to feel like I had a cold forming. Thankfully it did get a bit better after that and then it totally plummeted when them arseholes jumped on the 7.

So as ever a mixed day with the annoyances totally bringing me down and making me angry, at one point I ended up shouting in frustration really loudly.
Jimmi
27 Jul 2015, 4:47 pm #1,880

(27 Jul 2015, 4:38 pm)Dan Great to hear you've had a good day with no annoyances, Jimmi. Smile
It started off so well, managing a snap of 5409 on the 21 then it started to go wrong after that, 30 minutes in Birtley snapping both 23s was rather boring, then much of the photo taking went badly wrong, most of the Quaylink photos were just awful and struggled to catch photos with displays and I kept getting bits of the routes wrong. By this point I was sick, started to feel like I had a cold forming. Thankfully it did get a bit better after that and then it totally plummeted when them arseholes jumped on the 7.

So as ever a mixed day with the annoyances totally bringing me down and making me angry, at one point I ended up shouting in frustration really loudly.

Pages (150) Previous 193 94 95150 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average