Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat What's annoying you today? V3

What's annoying you today? V3

What's annoying you today? V3

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (150) Previous 1103 104 105150 Next
04 Aug 2015, 6:58 pm #2,061
I dread to think what our friend from Murton will post...! Tongue
omnicity4659
04 Aug 2015, 6:58 pm #2,061

I dread to think what our friend from Murton will post...! Tongue

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

04 Aug 2015, 7:43 pm #2,062
(04 Aug 2015, 6:47 pm)GX03 SVC My top tip of the day:
ASHINGTON IS FULL OF CHARVERS AND SHOULD BE AVOIDED!

I have no idea why some slutty teenage girl asked how old I was when I was ordering my sub at subway (she was sat having a drink) and how she didn't believe that I was 13, more like 16. Then she followed me out and asked a rather strange question of which isn't really suitable for audiences who view the forum, but the ones with their dirty minds might know. So I told her very kindly to fuck off and how she was every god-damn expletive in the history of human kind.
Seems like every young girl in S.East Northumberland is a slut in your mind...Thats harsh if you ask me, not being nasty mate, but you need to change your attitude, it is unfair to label every girl you come across(I swear there is no sexual innuendo pun intended Big Grin) a slapper of little slag, it is very sexist and quite offensive...I am guessing what she asked you was of a sexual nature, it is does not automatically make her a slag/slapper or bitch...You never know she may have actually genuinely liked you and what is telling her to Fuck Off going to achieve, nothing really and could end up with you looking rather silly
(04 Aug 2015, 6:51 pm)MurdnunoC You're unbelievable.

Not only do you have the girls flocking at your feet, they also think you're older than you are.

Use this to your advantage and have some fun man!
With you on this one mate, when I was 13 I would have loved girls wanting...

I once lived with 5 girls in a Childrens Home when I was 14, only stayed a week though, when I went back into Care in November 1996 my best friend was a lass, and when I shifted to Fram Home in 1997 and joined a Youth Group I was very close to a girl I lived and was very close to the lasses at the Youth Group, I loved the attention they gave me, was in my element for years.
(04 Aug 2015, 6:58 pm)GX03 SVC I dread to think what our friend from Murton will post...! Tongue

Your friend from Murton is saying he agrees with with what MurdnunoC
MrFozz
04 Aug 2015, 7:43 pm #2,062

(04 Aug 2015, 6:47 pm)GX03 SVC My top tip of the day:
ASHINGTON IS FULL OF CHARVERS AND SHOULD BE AVOIDED!

I have no idea why some slutty teenage girl asked how old I was when I was ordering my sub at subway (she was sat having a drink) and how she didn't believe that I was 13, more like 16. Then she followed me out and asked a rather strange question of which isn't really suitable for audiences who view the forum, but the ones with their dirty minds might know. So I told her very kindly to fuck off and how she was every god-damn expletive in the history of human kind.
Seems like every young girl in S.East Northumberland is a slut in your mind...Thats harsh if you ask me, not being nasty mate, but you need to change your attitude, it is unfair to label every girl you come across(I swear there is no sexual innuendo pun intended Big Grin) a slapper of little slag, it is very sexist and quite offensive...I am guessing what she asked you was of a sexual nature, it is does not automatically make her a slag/slapper or bitch...You never know she may have actually genuinely liked you and what is telling her to Fuck Off going to achieve, nothing really and could end up with you looking rather silly
(04 Aug 2015, 6:51 pm)MurdnunoC You're unbelievable.

Not only do you have the girls flocking at your feet, they also think you're older than you are.

Use this to your advantage and have some fun man!
With you on this one mate, when I was 13 I would have loved girls wanting...

I once lived with 5 girls in a Childrens Home when I was 14, only stayed a week though, when I went back into Care in November 1996 my best friend was a lass, and when I shifted to Fram Home in 1997 and joined a Youth Group I was very close to a girl I lived and was very close to the lasses at the Youth Group, I loved the attention they gave me, was in my element for years.
(04 Aug 2015, 6:58 pm)GX03 SVC I dread to think what our friend from Murton will post...! Tongue

Your friend from Murton is saying he agrees with with what MurdnunoC

BusLoverMum

05 Aug 2015, 12:02 pm #2,063
Just got a text from ee recalling my powerbar. They want it back but aren't going to replace it. I'm running my phone dual sim so it eats through batteries and catching a bus with working power sockets is a bit of a novelty, still.
BusLoverMum
05 Aug 2015, 12:02 pm #2,063

Just got a text from ee recalling my powerbar. They want it back but aren't going to replace it. I'm running my phone dual sim so it eats through batteries and catching a bus with working power sockets is a bit of a novelty, still.

Jimmi

05 Aug 2015, 1:40 pm #2,064
Another journey on the 7 full of chavs loudly shouting with conversations that are not suitable for the children on the bus and then there is the language.

Disgraceful
Jimmi
05 Aug 2015, 1:40 pm #2,064

Another journey on the 7 full of chavs loudly shouting with conversations that are not suitable for the children on the bus and then there is the language.

Disgraceful

05 Aug 2015, 9:13 pm #2,065
I'm beginning to be a regular too this thread as today the driver of 8335 on the Q2 confronted me when I boarded his bus after taking a photo outside of the bus station. I was with Sid when I boarded the versa on the driver asked me if I had permission to take photos and I then explained that it was perfectly alright to take photos outside of the bus station and that a Nexus man told us that that's what we were allowed to do. The driver was very rude and aggressive and told me that I have no permission to take a photo of him but I clearly said that it was of the bus, not him. He the opened the cab door when we got on and said that there are way to many people like us around the bus stations and that it puts him off of his driving, which I think is bullshit because he dosent have to look at us and can just cover his face if the wants to. The Quaylink bus whic ph shows 'pride in transport' was certainly not appealing to me today.
Jackamcardle
05 Aug 2015, 9:13 pm #2,065

I'm beginning to be a regular too this thread as today the driver of 8335 on the Q2 confronted me when I boarded his bus after taking a photo outside of the bus station. I was with Sid when I boarded the versa on the driver asked me if I had permission to take photos and I then explained that it was perfectly alright to take photos outside of the bus station and that a Nexus man told us that that's what we were allowed to do. The driver was very rude and aggressive and told me that I have no permission to take a photo of him but I clearly said that it was of the bus, not him. He the opened the cab door when we got on and said that there are way to many people like us around the bus stations and that it puts him off of his driving, which I think is bullshit because he dosent have to look at us and can just cover his face if the wants to. The Quaylink bus whic ph shows 'pride in transport' was certainly not appealing to me today.

BusLoverMum

05 Aug 2015, 9:16 pm #2,066
(05 Aug 2015, 9:13 pm)Jackamcardle I'm beginning to be a regular too this thread as today the driver of 8335 on the Q2 confronted me when I boarded his bus after taking a photo outside of the bus station. I was with Sid when I boarded the versa on the driver asked me if I had permission to take photos and I then explained that it was perfectly alright to take photos outside of the bus station and that a Nexus man told us that that's what we were allowed to do. The driver was very rude and aggressive and told me that I have no permission to take a photo of him but I clearly said that it was of the bus, not him. He the opened the cab door when we got on and said that there are way to many people like us around the bus stations and that it puts him off of his driving, which I think is bullshit because he dosent have to look at us and can just cover his face if the wants to. The Quaylink bus whic ph shows 'pride in transport' was certainly not appealing to me today.

I don't think I've ever seen a picture of a whole bus where the driver was clearly recognisable. Wonders if he was hiding from the CSA, or whatever it's called, these days.
BusLoverMum
05 Aug 2015, 9:16 pm #2,066

(05 Aug 2015, 9:13 pm)Jackamcardle I'm beginning to be a regular too this thread as today the driver of 8335 on the Q2 confronted me when I boarded his bus after taking a photo outside of the bus station. I was with Sid when I boarded the versa on the driver asked me if I had permission to take photos and I then explained that it was perfectly alright to take photos outside of the bus station and that a Nexus man told us that that's what we were allowed to do. The driver was very rude and aggressive and told me that I have no permission to take a photo of him but I clearly said that it was of the bus, not him. He the opened the cab door when we got on and said that there are way to many people like us around the bus stations and that it puts him off of his driving, which I think is bullshit because he dosent have to look at us and can just cover his face if the wants to. The Quaylink bus whic ph shows 'pride in transport' was certainly not appealing to me today.

I don't think I've ever seen a picture of a whole bus where the driver was clearly recognisable. Wonders if he was hiding from the CSA, or whatever it's called, these days.

Jimmi

05 Aug 2015, 9:25 pm #2,067
(05 Aug 2015, 9:16 pm)BusLoverMum I don't think I've ever seen a picture of a whole bus where the driver was clearly recognisable. Wonders if he was hiding from the CSA, or whatever it's called, these days.
Depends on the angle that the photo has been taken at, we can clearly see the drivers face in this photo I took today https://flic.kr/p/wEZZ6R
Jimmi
05 Aug 2015, 9:25 pm #2,067

(05 Aug 2015, 9:16 pm)BusLoverMum I don't think I've ever seen a picture of a whole bus where the driver was clearly recognisable. Wonders if he was hiding from the CSA, or whatever it's called, these days.
Depends on the angle that the photo has been taken at, we can clearly see the drivers face in this photo I took today https://flic.kr/p/wEZZ6R

BusLoverMum

05 Aug 2015, 9:34 pm #2,068
(05 Aug 2015, 9:25 pm)Jimmi Depends on the angle that the photo has been taken at, we can clearly see the drivers face in this photo I took today https://flic.kr/p/wEZZ6R

That's a rare one, though. Combination of the angle and the light.
BusLoverMum
05 Aug 2015, 9:34 pm #2,068

(05 Aug 2015, 9:25 pm)Jimmi Depends on the angle that the photo has been taken at, we can clearly see the drivers face in this photo I took today https://flic.kr/p/wEZZ6R

That's a rare one, though. Combination of the angle and the light.

LeeCalder

05 Aug 2015, 9:42 pm #2,069

And he looks very happy Tongue
LeeCalder
05 Aug 2015, 9:42 pm #2,069

And he looks very happy Tongue

LeeCalder

05 Aug 2015, 9:44 pm #2,070

You get them unfortunately, Jack. I will never forget the driver on the 27 that told me to fuck off because I was encroaching on his privacy.

Apologise for the language, but that's what he said.
LeeCalder
05 Aug 2015, 9:44 pm #2,070

You get them unfortunately, Jack. I will never forget the driver on the 27 that told me to fuck off because I was encroaching on his privacy.

Jimmi

05 Aug 2015, 9:51 pm #2,071
(05 Aug 2015, 9:44 pm)LeeCalder You get them unfortunately, Jack. I will never forget the driver on the 27 that told me to fuck off because I was encroaching on his privacy.

My advice is to get a photo of the bus after you get off rather than before you get on as it's difficult for them to say anything to you when you aren't on the bus anymore, about all they can do is give rude hand gestures. I know it's not always possible to get photos when you get off especially if there is no-one at the stop you wish to depart at as by the time you get in a good spot the bus is gone.
Jimmi
05 Aug 2015, 9:51 pm #2,071

(05 Aug 2015, 9:44 pm)LeeCalder You get them unfortunately, Jack. I will never forget the driver on the 27 that told me to fuck off because I was encroaching on his privacy.

My advice is to get a photo of the bus after you get off rather than before you get on as it's difficult for them to say anything to you when you aren't on the bus anymore, about all they can do is give rude hand gestures. I know it's not always possible to get photos when you get off especially if there is no-one at the stop you wish to depart at as by the time you get in a good spot the bus is gone.

Tom

05 Aug 2015, 9:53 pm #2,072
I've never had any problems with drivers, but just report it to GNE? It's not acceptable in any way and I'm sure they'll deal with it.
Edited 05 Aug 2015, 9:55 pm by Tom.
Tom
05 Aug 2015, 9:53 pm #2,072

I've never had any problems with drivers, but just report it to GNE? It's not acceptable in any way and I'm sure they'll deal with it.

LeeCalder

05 Aug 2015, 9:54 pm #2,073
(05 Aug 2015, 9:51 pm)Jimmi My advice is to get a photo of the bus after you get off rather than before you get on as it's difficult for them to say anything to you when you aren't on the bus anymore, about all they can do is give rude hand gestures. I know it's not always possible to get photos when you get off especially if there is no-one at the stop you wish to depart at as by the time you get in a good spot the bus is gone.

When I got that photo of the bus, I didn't get on it. I was standing near the zebra crossing at South Shields Bus Station and he shouted it to me out of the window.

I don't think I would have risked getting on his bus Rolleyes
LeeCalder
05 Aug 2015, 9:54 pm #2,073

(05 Aug 2015, 9:51 pm)Jimmi My advice is to get a photo of the bus after you get off rather than before you get on as it's difficult for them to say anything to you when you aren't on the bus anymore, about all they can do is give rude hand gestures. I know it's not always possible to get photos when you get off especially if there is no-one at the stop you wish to depart at as by the time you get in a good spot the bus is gone.

When I got that photo of the bus, I didn't get on it. I was standing near the zebra crossing at South Shields Bus Station and he shouted it to me out of the window.

I don't think I would have risked getting on his bus Rolleyes

Jimmi

05 Aug 2015, 9:57 pm #2,074
(05 Aug 2015, 9:53 pm)Tom I've never had any problems with drivers, but just report it to GNE? It's not acceptable in anyway and I'm sure they'll deal with it.
Even when I have on occasion taken a photo before boarding a bus I have had no problems, in fact I often find its the opposite for me, they don't seem to mind if I do it normally and often joke saying stuff like "if I knew I was going to get my photo taken I'd have smartened myself up"
Jimmi
05 Aug 2015, 9:57 pm #2,074

(05 Aug 2015, 9:53 pm)Tom I've never had any problems with drivers, but just report it to GNE? It's not acceptable in anyway and I'm sure they'll deal with it.
Even when I have on occasion taken a photo before boarding a bus I have had no problems, in fact I often find its the opposite for me, they don't seem to mind if I do it normally and often joke saying stuff like "if I knew I was going to get my photo taken I'd have smartened myself up"

05 Aug 2015, 9:58 pm #2,075
(05 Aug 2015, 9:53 pm)Tom I've never had any problems with drivers, but just report it to GNE? It's not acceptable in any way and I'm sure they'll deal with it.

I think Sid is writing a complaint to the facebook page but I haven't heard anything yet. He then told me about a policy at Stagecoach where they must accept that there will be bus spotters around and that the photo is only intentional to the vehicle, not the person driving the vehicle - and I've never had any crap off of them.
Edited 05 Aug 2015, 9:59 pm by Jackamcardle.
Jackamcardle
05 Aug 2015, 9:58 pm #2,075

(05 Aug 2015, 9:53 pm)Tom I've never had any problems with drivers, but just report it to GNE? It's not acceptable in any way and I'm sure they'll deal with it.

I think Sid is writing a complaint to the facebook page but I haven't heard anything yet. He then told me about a policy at Stagecoach where they must accept that there will be bus spotters around and that the photo is only intentional to the vehicle, not the person driving the vehicle - and I've never had any crap off of them.

Tom

05 Aug 2015, 10:00 pm #2,076
(05 Aug 2015, 9:57 pm)Jimmi Even when I have on occasion taken a photo before boarding a bus I have had no problems, in fact I often find its the opposite for me, they don't seem to mind if I do it normally and often joke saying stuff like "if I knew I was going to get my photo taken I'd have smartened myself up"
Yeah it's just a select few who are awkward about it. I remember a driver on the Coaster said something along those lines, he's a really canny driver too. Shame they all can't be like that.
Tom
05 Aug 2015, 10:00 pm #2,076

(05 Aug 2015, 9:57 pm)Jimmi Even when I have on occasion taken a photo before boarding a bus I have had no problems, in fact I often find its the opposite for me, they don't seem to mind if I do it normally and often joke saying stuff like "if I knew I was going to get my photo taken I'd have smartened myself up"
Yeah it's just a select few who are awkward about it. I remember a driver on the Coaster said something along those lines, he's a really canny driver too. Shame they all can't be like that.

Kuyoyo

05 Aug 2015, 10:03 pm #2,077
(05 Aug 2015, 9:58 pm)Jackamcardle I think Sid is writing a complaint to the facebook page but I haven't heard anything yet. He then told me about a policy at Stagecoach where they must accept that there will be bus spotters around and that the photo is only intentional to the vehicle, not the person driving the vehicle - and I've never had any crap off of them.

That might also do with the Stagecoach drivers being worried - after all a Stockton depot driver once got sacked for swearing at a pair in Middlesbrough Bus Station. Rule one.......never swear at the big boss  Wink
Kuyoyo
05 Aug 2015, 10:03 pm #2,077

(05 Aug 2015, 9:58 pm)Jackamcardle I think Sid is writing a complaint to the facebook page but I haven't heard anything yet. He then told me about a policy at Stagecoach where they must accept that there will be bus spotters around and that the photo is only intentional to the vehicle, not the person driving the vehicle - and I've never had any crap off of them.

That might also do with the Stagecoach drivers being worried - after all a Stockton depot driver once got sacked for swearing at a pair in Middlesbrough Bus Station. Rule one.......never swear at the big boss  Wink

05 Aug 2015, 10:03 pm #2,078
(05 Aug 2015, 10:00 pm)Tom Yeah it's just a select few who are awkward about it. I remember a driver on the Coaster said something along those lines, he's a really canny driver too. Shame they all can't be like that.

I've had some really nice drivers today such as on the X30/1 there was a really lovely man that was very lively and loved getting his photo taken and they an arsehole on the Q1.
Jackamcardle
05 Aug 2015, 10:03 pm #2,078

(05 Aug 2015, 10:00 pm)Tom Yeah it's just a select few who are awkward about it. I remember a driver on the Coaster said something along those lines, he's a really canny driver too. Shame they all can't be like that.

I've had some really nice drivers today such as on the X30/1 there was a really lovely man that was very lively and loved getting his photo taken and they an arsehole on the Q1.

05 Aug 2015, 10:05 pm #2,079
(05 Aug 2015, 10:03 pm)Kuyoyo That might also do with the Stagecoach drivers being worried - after all a Stockton depot driver once got sacked for swearing at a pair in Middlesbrough Bus Station. Rule one.......never swear at the big boss  Wink

I've only ever had one middle finger, from an Arriva driver on the 6 from Durham, it was a while back but I was very suprised when it happened. I've never seed him since.
Jackamcardle
05 Aug 2015, 10:05 pm #2,079

(05 Aug 2015, 10:03 pm)Kuyoyo That might also do with the Stagecoach drivers being worried - after all a Stockton depot driver once got sacked for swearing at a pair in Middlesbrough Bus Station. Rule one.......never swear at the big boss  Wink

I've only ever had one middle finger, from an Arriva driver on the 6 from Durham, it was a while back but I was very suprised when it happened. I've never seed him since.

05 Aug 2015, 10:06 pm #2,080
It's always saddening to hear that some drivers are giving others aggression, as a regular passenger or an enthusiast. I recall I've had few problems with Go North East staff, and none with Arriva or Stagecoach that I can think of. I remember an incident in the travel shop at Chester-le-Street, I refuse to go in there anymore. If I needed a timetable from now on, I would go to the travel shop in Gateshead or Park Lane for it. That was the only serious problem I ever had, and I don't recall receiving a response from my complaint because I made it a while after it happened, after finally mustering up the courage. Word of advice to anyone, don't go in the Chester-le-Street travel shop. My only other issue I can think of, was when I was using the X66 back to Gateshead from the MetroCentre. It was a Vyking, and after paying my 90p single, the ticket did not print. When I noticed this, I told the driver. I received the sarcastic response of ''oh what a tragedy, we'll all end up dead!''. Despite putting in a complaint, I still see the prat driving the X66 from time to time. I've never had any issues over photographs or being an enthusiast, though.
R852 PRG
05 Aug 2015, 10:06 pm #2,080

It's always saddening to hear that some drivers are giving others aggression, as a regular passenger or an enthusiast. I recall I've had few problems with Go North East staff, and none with Arriva or Stagecoach that I can think of. I remember an incident in the travel shop at Chester-le-Street, I refuse to go in there anymore. If I needed a timetable from now on, I would go to the travel shop in Gateshead or Park Lane for it. That was the only serious problem I ever had, and I don't recall receiving a response from my complaint because I made it a while after it happened, after finally mustering up the courage. Word of advice to anyone, don't go in the Chester-le-Street travel shop. My only other issue I can think of, was when I was using the X66 back to Gateshead from the MetroCentre. It was a Vyking, and after paying my 90p single, the ticket did not print. When I noticed this, I told the driver. I received the sarcastic response of ''oh what a tragedy, we'll all end up dead!''. Despite putting in a complaint, I still see the prat driving the X66 from time to time. I've never had any issues over photographs or being an enthusiast, though.

Pages (150) Previous 1103 104 105150 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average