Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat What's annoying you today? V3

What's annoying you today? V3

What's annoying you today? V3

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (150) Previous 15 6 7150 Next
Dan

Site Administrator

16 Mar 2015, 7:45 pm #101
(16 Mar 2015, 7:44 pm)Tommy_1581 Some enthusiast (no names mentioned) is starting to piss me off. I'm going to murder said person the next time I see [insert gender here (her/him)].

Bloody annoying  Angry

Polite (and friendly) reminder about the language...... Twice today on this thread alone.
Dan
16 Mar 2015, 7:45 pm #101

(16 Mar 2015, 7:44 pm)Tommy_1581 Some enthusiast (no names mentioned) is starting to piss me off. I'm going to murder said person the next time I see [insert gender here (her/him)].

Bloody annoying  Angry

Polite (and friendly) reminder about the language...... Twice today on this thread alone.

16 Mar 2015, 7:47 pm #102
(16 Mar 2015, 7:45 pm)Dan Polite (and friendly) reminder about the language...... Twice today on this thread alone.

Sorry.  Blush
omnicity4659
16 Mar 2015, 7:47 pm #102

(16 Mar 2015, 7:45 pm)Dan Polite (and friendly) reminder about the language...... Twice today on this thread alone.

Sorry.  Blush

Andreos1

16 Mar 2015, 7:55 pm #103
(16 Mar 2015, 7:47 pm)Tommy_1581 Sorry.  Blush

Never mind that. Everyone else is gonna be scared to leave the house now, incase you come hunting after us, intent on murder!

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
16 Mar 2015, 7:55 pm #103

(16 Mar 2015, 7:47 pm)Tommy_1581 Sorry.  Blush

Never mind that. Everyone else is gonna be scared to leave the house now, incase you come hunting after us, intent on murder!

'Illegitimis non carborundum'

LeeCalder

16 Mar 2015, 7:58 pm #104
It's me he is talking about

I got bollocked when I done this!
Edited 16 Mar 2015, 7:59 pm by LeeCalder.
LeeCalder
16 Mar 2015, 7:58 pm #104

It's me he is talking about

I got bollocked when I done this!

Dan

Site Administrator

16 Mar 2015, 8:00 pm #105
Really haven't got the energy to be dealing with arguments tonight, so can we just stop this now...
Dan
16 Mar 2015, 8:00 pm #105

Really haven't got the energy to be dealing with arguments tonight, so can we just stop this now...

LeeCalder

16 Mar 2015, 8:02 pm #106
Neither do I, but he is threatening to Murder me! If I was taking this threat seriously (which I'm not) I could take it to the police
LeeCalder
16 Mar 2015, 8:02 pm #106

Neither do I, but he is threatening to Murder me! If I was taking this threat seriously (which I'm not) I could take it to the police

Adrian

16 Mar 2015, 8:03 pm #107
I'll go further than Dan. I can't be bothered to read all this nonsense, which is becoming almost every night now. If you both want to continue, by all means ignore this warning, but you'll both be taking an enforced break from the forum. For the sanity of other members.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
16 Mar 2015, 8:03 pm #107

I'll go further than Dan. I can't be bothered to read all this nonsense, which is becoming almost every night now. If you both want to continue, by all means ignore this warning, but you'll both be taking an enforced break from the forum. For the sanity of other members.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

16 Mar 2015, 9:15 pm #108
Annywaayy...my annoyance of today: Geography teacher.

One minute he's yelling at the disruptive kids in the class...then laughing on having a joke with them!
R852 PRG
16 Mar 2015, 9:15 pm #108

Annywaayy...my annoyance of today: Geography teacher.

One minute he's yelling at the disruptive kids in the class...then laughing on having a joke with them!

LeeCalder

16 Mar 2015, 9:21 pm #109
Reminds me of my Geography teacher! Is he Scottish and called Mr Rodger?
LeeCalder
16 Mar 2015, 9:21 pm #109

Reminds me of my Geography teacher! Is he Scottish and called Mr Rodger?

16 Mar 2015, 9:25 pm #110
(16 Mar 2015, 9:21 pm)leestransportphotos Reminds me of my Geography teacher! Is he Scottish and called Mr Rodger?

Nope. Speaks with a strong southern accent, and starts every sentence with the word ''fundamentally''.

Quote: ''Fundamentally, I am bored now, Year 9. Fundamentally bored.''
R852 PRG
16 Mar 2015, 9:25 pm #110

(16 Mar 2015, 9:21 pm)leestransportphotos Reminds me of my Geography teacher! Is he Scottish and called Mr Rodger?

Nope. Speaks with a strong southern accent, and starts every sentence with the word ''fundamentally''.

LeeCalder

16 Mar 2015, 9:36 pm #111
Haha oh well, mine always randomly says someone's name in the middle of sentences for example he'll be talking to the whole class but go "The graphs look like this Luke Potts"
LeeCalder
16 Mar 2015, 9:36 pm #111

Haha oh well, mine always randomly says someone's name in the middle of sentences for example he'll be talking to the whole class but go "The graphs look like this Luke Potts"

Dan

Site Administrator

16 Mar 2015, 9:48 pm #112
(16 Mar 2015, 9:25 pm)MarcTheA4 Nope. Speaks with a strong southern accent, and starts every sentence with the word ''fundamentally''.

I used to love teachers like that. Our history teacher used to screech "erm" in between saying things, so on a number of occasions, we took it upon ourselves to count the amount of times she did it. Similar story with our Geography teacher in Year 7 and possibly Year 8 (can't remember the exact date when she retired), except she used to make a tutting noise. We counted in excess of 300 in a 60-minute lesson once - you can do the maths to realise the torture!
Dan
16 Mar 2015, 9:48 pm #112

(16 Mar 2015, 9:25 pm)MarcTheA4 Nope. Speaks with a strong southern accent, and starts every sentence with the word ''fundamentally''.

I used to love teachers like that. Our history teacher used to screech "erm" in between saying things, so on a number of occasions, we took it upon ourselves to count the amount of times she did it. Similar story with our Geography teacher in Year 7 and possibly Year 8 (can't remember the exact date when she retired), except she used to make a tutting noise. We counted in excess of 300 in a 60-minute lesson once - you can do the maths to realise the torture!

Adam

16 Mar 2015, 10:04 pm #113
(16 Mar 2015, 9:48 pm)Dan I used to love teachers like that. Our history teacher used to screech "erm" in between saying things, so on a number of occasions, we took it upon ourselves to count the amount of times she did it. Similar story with our Geography teacher in Year 7 and possibly Year 8 (can't remember the exact date when she retired), except she used to make a tutting noise. We counted in excess of 300 in a 60-minute lesson once - you can do the maths to realise the torture!

There were a few characters at my school that had certain sayings. My mad Irish RE/Ethics teacher had a habit of saying a couple of things. "And so on and so forth" was said at the end of many sentences when he was explaining stuff, his other prominent saying being "shurrrrruuuup maaaaann".

There was also one of my business teachers who kept saying "I dare say", so we used to burst out laughing whenever he said it because we were anticipating it to be said.

An IT teacher has a habit of saying "I'm sick and tired" at more or less everything he complains about.
Adam
16 Mar 2015, 10:04 pm #113

(16 Mar 2015, 9:48 pm)Dan I used to love teachers like that. Our history teacher used to screech "erm" in between saying things, so on a number of occasions, we took it upon ourselves to count the amount of times she did it. Similar story with our Geography teacher in Year 7 and possibly Year 8 (can't remember the exact date when she retired), except she used to make a tutting noise. We counted in excess of 300 in a 60-minute lesson once - you can do the maths to realise the torture!

There were a few characters at my school that had certain sayings. My mad Irish RE/Ethics teacher had a habit of saying a couple of things. "And so on and so forth" was said at the end of many sentences when he was explaining stuff, his other prominent saying being "shurrrrruuuup maaaaann".

There was also one of my business teachers who kept saying "I dare say", so we used to burst out laughing whenever he said it because we were anticipating it to be said.

An IT teacher has a habit of saying "I'm sick and tired" at more or less everything he complains about.

mb134

16 Mar 2015, 10:10 pm #114
My annoyance was that I missed 4653, was looking forward to it all day Sad
mb134
16 Mar 2015, 10:10 pm #114

My annoyance was that I missed 4653, was looking forward to it all day Sad

Dan

Site Administrator

16 Mar 2015, 10:12 pm #115
"And so on and so forth" was a favourite with one of my teachers, too. Another one used to be "Obviously" coming before ot after every sentence, which was really quite belittling if you hadn't realised what had been said prior.

My Biology teacher at GCSE used to have an example for everything when he was explaining things. Some of the examples were really funny and I couldn't help but laugh every time they were said. Some of the other students in that class hated him and his examples, but I remembered about the rabbits I allegedly acquired during GCSE Biology when doing the exam, amongst other things! When someone would ask to borrow some stationary, he'd always say, "Haven't you got any friends to borrow a pencil from?", "We're all friends in this room, I am sure you can ask one of them..." etc.
Dan
16 Mar 2015, 10:12 pm #115

"And so on and so forth" was a favourite with one of my teachers, too. Another one used to be "Obviously" coming before ot after every sentence, which was really quite belittling if you hadn't realised what had been said prior.

My Biology teacher at GCSE used to have an example for everything when he was explaining things. Some of the examples were really funny and I couldn't help but laugh every time they were said. Some of the other students in that class hated him and his examples, but I remembered about the rabbits I allegedly acquired during GCSE Biology when doing the exam, amongst other things! When someone would ask to borrow some stationary, he'd always say, "Haven't you got any friends to borrow a pencil from?", "We're all friends in this room, I am sure you can ask one of them..." etc.

16 Mar 2015, 10:24 pm #116
(16 Mar 2015, 10:12 pm)Dan "And so on and so forth" was a favourite with one of my teachers, too. Another one used to be "Obviously" coming before ot after every sentence, which was really quite belittling if you hadn't realised what had been said prior.

They're really anal about stationary at my school - ''Sir, do you have pencil I can borrow?'' BAM - instant bad comment.
R852 PRG
16 Mar 2015, 10:24 pm #116

(16 Mar 2015, 10:12 pm)Dan "And so on and so forth" was a favourite with one of my teachers, too. Another one used to be "Obviously" coming before ot after every sentence, which was really quite belittling if you hadn't realised what had been said prior.

They're really anal about stationary at my school - ''Sir, do you have pencil I can borrow?'' BAM - instant bad comment.

Dan

Site Administrator

16 Mar 2015, 10:26 pm #117
(16 Mar 2015, 10:24 pm)MarcTheA4 They're really anal about stationary at my school - ''Sir, do you have pencil I can borrow?'' BAM - instant bad comment.
That was another one... Business teacher always used to say "anal", and very few people in the class realised there was more than one meaning...

For the first few weeks, it was a mixture of giggles and comments like, "F me, he's obsessed with anal!"
Dan
16 Mar 2015, 10:26 pm #117

(16 Mar 2015, 10:24 pm)MarcTheA4 They're really anal about stationary at my school - ''Sir, do you have pencil I can borrow?'' BAM - instant bad comment.
That was another one... Business teacher always used to say "anal", and very few people in the class realised there was more than one meaning...

For the first few weeks, it was a mixture of giggles and comments like, "F me, he's obsessed with anal!"

16 Mar 2015, 10:27 pm #118
(16 Mar 2015, 10:26 pm)Dan That was another one... Business teacher always used to say "anal", and very few people in the class realised there was more than one meaning...

Hahaha, we have a bit of a running gag with one of the design teachers. I'll PM you it as its a bit, erm...'inappropriate'...hehe. Tongue
R852 PRG
16 Mar 2015, 10:27 pm #118

(16 Mar 2015, 10:26 pm)Dan That was another one... Business teacher always used to say "anal", and very few people in the class realised there was more than one meaning...

Hahaha, we have a bit of a running gag with one of the design teachers. I'll PM you it as its a bit, erm...'inappropriate'...hehe. Tongue

tyresmoke

17 Mar 2015, 11:24 am #119
Back to work today after 9 incredibly lazy days off! Only been out twice...!
Uploaded a load of photos over the week though but still a good 6+ months behind lol

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

tyresmoke
17 Mar 2015, 11:24 am #119

Back to work today after 9 incredibly lazy days off! Only been out twice...!
Uploaded a load of photos over the week though but still a good 6+ months behind lol

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

17 Mar 2015, 1:47 pm #120
I hate pathological liars. Sad
omnicity4659
17 Mar 2015, 1:47 pm #120

I hate pathological liars. Sad

Pages (150) Previous 15 6 7150 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average