Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Other Operators Tyne & Wear Independents Calvary Coaches of Washington

Calvary Coaches of Washington

Calvary Coaches of Washington

• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

GuyParkRoyal

29 May 2015, 4:09 pm #1
Calvary Coaches are moving out of their operating centre at Deighton Brothers in Felling. They now have approval to locate one vehicle at A Line Coaches in Pelaw and the other vehicle will be based at Kingsleys Coaches in Birtley.
GuyParkRoyal
29 May 2015, 4:09 pm #1

Calvary Coaches are moving out of their operating centre at Deighton Brothers in Felling. They now have approval to locate one vehicle at A Line Coaches in Pelaw and the other vehicle will be based at Kingsleys Coaches in Birtley.

Adrian

29 May 2015, 4:15 pm #2
I had no idea that Calvary Coaches were still going!

What vehicles do they own now?

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
29 May 2015, 4:15 pm #2

I had no idea that Calvary Coaches were still going!

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

Andreos1

29 May 2015, 4:18 pm #3
(29 May 2015, 4:09 pm)GuyParkRoyal Calvary Coaches are moving out of their operating centre at Deighton Brothers in Felling. They now have approval to locate one vehicle at A Line Coaches in Pelaw and the other vehicle will be based at Kingsleys Coaches in Birtley.

(29 May 2015, 4:15 pm)aureolin I had no idea that Calvary Coaches were still going!

Had no idea either.
Ken sold out to Go ahead, drove for them and as far as I knew, that was it. That mist have been 20 odd years ago.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
29 May 2015, 4:18 pm #3

(29 May 2015, 4:09 pm)GuyParkRoyal Calvary Coaches are moving out of their operating centre at Deighton Brothers in Felling. They now have approval to locate one vehicle at A Line Coaches in Pelaw and the other vehicle will be based at Kingsleys Coaches in Birtley.

(29 May 2015, 4:15 pm)aureolin I had no idea that Calvary Coaches were still going!

Had no idea either.
Ken sold out to Go ahead, drove for them and as far as I knew, that was it. That mist have been 20 odd years ago.

30 May 2015, 1:28 am #4
I thought Calvary Coaches had long gone too. There's been no mention of it in the PSV Circle fleetlists. The only other companies I can think of would be Altona Travel and Caris Coaches (who I think are now gone).

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.
Rapidsnap
30 May 2015, 1:28 am #4

I thought Calvary Coaches had long gone too. There's been no mention of it in the PSV Circle fleetlists. The only other companies I can think of would be Altona Travel and Caris Coaches (who I think are now gone).

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.

GuyParkRoyal

30 May 2015, 5:21 pm #5
(30 May 2015, 1:28 am)GMitchelhill I thought Calvary Coaches had long gone too. There's been no mention of it in the PSV Circle fleetlists. The only other companies I can think of would be Altona Travel and Caris Coaches (who I think are now gone).

They are on VOSA as Kenneth Rodham T/A Calvary Coaches with an address in the Lambton area of Washington. Details can be found under registration PB0002446 SI.
GuyParkRoyal
30 May 2015, 5:21 pm #5

(30 May 2015, 1:28 am)GMitchelhill I thought Calvary Coaches had long gone too. There's been no mention of it in the PSV Circle fleetlists. The only other companies I can think of would be Altona Travel and Caris Coaches (who I think are now gone).

They are on VOSA as Kenneth Rodham T/A Calvary Coaches with an address in the Lambton area of Washington. Details can be found under registration PB0002446 SI.

Andreos1

01 Jun 2015, 8:35 am #6
(30 May 2015, 5:21 pm)GuyParkRoyal They are on VOSA as Kenneth Rodham T/A Calvary Coaches with an address in the Lambton area of Washington. Details can be found under registration PB0002446 SI.

http://transportation-companies.findthec...eth-Rodham

If it is the same guy, he must be in his early 70's at the very least. I would have put him in his late 40's/early 50's when he sold up.

Unless there is a Ken Rodham Jr...

Andreos1
01 Jun 2015, 8:35 am #6

(30 May 2015, 5:21 pm)GuyParkRoyal They are on VOSA as Kenneth Rodham T/A Calvary Coaches with an address in the Lambton area of Washington. Details can be found under registration PB0002446 SI.

http://transportation-companies.findthec...eth-Rodham

If it is the same guy, he must be in his early 70's at the very least. I would have put him in his late 40's/early 50's when he sold up.

Unless there is a Ken Rodham Jr...

• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average