North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat 2015/16 Football Season

2015/16 Football Season

2015/16 Football Season

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (72) 1 2 372 Next
MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

28 May 2015, 6:04 pm #1
I know there's a football thread, but thought this is a thread that can stand alone from the Football Thread and be a conversation on it's own...

Mods: If this is best in the footy thread, please move it...

What is you guys opinion on the the corruption at FIFA, I personally hope they find something on Sepp Blatter and he gets lifted, I cannot stand the man and why he won't step down I don't know, this has been going on, on his watch for years and the fact some of his closest allies have been pinched by the Polis says a lot about who his friends are.

One arrest I was happy to see, was Jack Warner, that man is as bent as a 9 bob note, I very rarely ever agreed with Roy Keane, but the day he called Warner a clown, I agreed with him 100%, I hope Warner is hung out to dry.

Seems like UEFA will consider pulling out of FIFA, bringing European Clubs amd National Teams with them, would that work, how would a pull out work, what happens with Russia who are a UEFA Member and 2018 World Cup hosts, with no UEFA, I reckon the World Cup is worth a little less than 20 Benson and Hedges as UEFA provides 40% of the World Cup spots and UEFAs members are among the biggest teams in the world.

I personally believe FIFA is no longer fit for purpose anymore, losing the support of UEFA could be catostrophic and maybe the final nail in the coffin...

People have been mentioning that the 2018 and 2022 vote should be re-run and some have said England should be awarded 2018...

I personally don't believe we should go for the 2018 tournament if it was re-run, I would prefer to win it fair and square and with the controversy around the next 2 tournaments, we should keep well away, the whole thing stinks to high heaven and we should not get involved...

One more thing, I see our government is talking about football, the FA needs to tread carefully if they think the government is sticking there noses in, we could be banned from International Competition

Over to you guys now Big Grin
Edited 28 May 2015, 6:06 pm by MrFozz.
MrFozz
28 May 2015, 6:04 pm #1

I know there's a football thread, but thought this is a thread that can stand alone from the Football Thread and be a conversation on it's own...

Mods: If this is best in the footy thread, please move it...

What is you guys opinion on the the corruption at FIFA, I personally hope they find something on Sepp Blatter and he gets lifted, I cannot stand the man and why he won't step down I don't know, this has been going on, on his watch for years and the fact some of his closest allies have been pinched by the Polis says a lot about who his friends are.

One arrest I was happy to see, was Jack Warner, that man is as bent as a 9 bob note, I very rarely ever agreed with Roy Keane, but the day he called Warner a clown, I agreed with him 100%, I hope Warner is hung out to dry.

Seems like UEFA will consider pulling out of FIFA, bringing European Clubs amd National Teams with them, would that work, how would a pull out work, what happens with Russia who are a UEFA Member and 2018 World Cup hosts, with no UEFA, I reckon the World Cup is worth a little less than 20 Benson and Hedges as UEFA provides 40% of the World Cup spots and UEFAs members are among the biggest teams in the world.

I personally believe FIFA is no longer fit for purpose anymore, losing the support of UEFA could be catostrophic and maybe the final nail in the coffin...

People have been mentioning that the 2018 and 2022 vote should be re-run and some have said England should be awarded 2018...

I personally don't believe we should go for the 2018 tournament if it was re-run, I would prefer to win it fair and square and with the controversy around the next 2 tournaments, we should keep well away, the whole thing stinks to high heaven and we should not get involved...

One more thing, I see our government is talking about football, the FA needs to tread carefully if they think the government is sticking there noses in, we could be banned from International Competition

Over to you guys now Big Grin

Davie

Banned

28 May 2015, 6:07 pm #2
I too, don't like him, I think he's given football a bad name, I hope he gets found Guilty and sent down
Davie
28 May 2015, 6:07 pm #2

I too, don't like him, I think he's given football a bad name, I hope he gets found Guilty and sent down

Adrian

28 May 2015, 6:10 pm #3
Few things. I'll try and keep it brief.

FIFA is not going to change unless there's a top down reorganisation. The corruption is far too senior to just replace those posts. In my opinion, the entire governing body needs to go, and a new one elected only once a new and democratic structure is put in place. Is it right that the combined votes of Africa, Asia and South America can mean every UEFA country's vote won't make a difference to the end result?

What is FIFA without UEFA? The best and most watched leagues around the world are all in UEFA's remit. In my opinion, the feasibility of a complete UEFA carve-out from FIFA should be considered immediately.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
28 May 2015, 6:10 pm #3

Few things. I'll try and keep it brief.

FIFA is not going to change unless there's a top down reorganisation. The corruption is far too senior to just replace those posts. In my opinion, the entire governing body needs to go, and a new one elected only once a new and democratic structure is put in place. Is it right that the combined votes of Africa, Asia and South America can mean every UEFA country's vote won't make a difference to the end result?

What is FIFA without UEFA? The best and most watched leagues around the world are all in UEFA's remit. In my opinion, the feasibility of a complete UEFA carve-out from FIFA should be considered immediately.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

28 May 2015, 6:46 pm #4
(28 May 2015, 6:07 pm)Davie I too, don't like him, I think he's given football a bad name, I hope he gets found Guilty and sent down
To get Blatter I reckon it would need somebody to turn states evidence and lay him in that way

(28 May 2015, 6:10 pm)aureolin Few things. I'll try and keep it brief.

There is about 12 Leagues in the top 20 that is European, so yeah, a UEFA led pull out would probably be financially devastating, I am guessing UEFA members brings in the most income for FIFA, I wonder if anyone would follow UEFAs lead and pull out of FIFA, would South America follow an area that has Brazil and Argentina, there'd be nothing good left if there was no Brazil and Argentina among FIFAs ranks...

I also guess UEFA have nothing to lose by walking out of FIFA, with the rest of the world, they will all need UEFA long before UEFA ever needs them

How does voting work in FIFA, is it 1 Member, 1 Vote, First Past The Post or is some other system used in there elections

I have never been a big fan of Michel Platini, but agree with him on his 'We cannot go on like this' speech he made earlier...
Edited 28 May 2015, 7:02 pm by MrFozz.
MrFozz
28 May 2015, 6:46 pm #4

(28 May 2015, 6:07 pm)Davie I too, don't like him, I think he's given football a bad name, I hope he gets found Guilty and sent down
To get Blatter I reckon it would need somebody to turn states evidence and lay him in that way

(28 May 2015, 6:10 pm)aureolin Few things. I'll try and keep it brief.

There is about 12 Leagues in the top 20 that is European, so yeah, a UEFA led pull out would probably be financially devastating, I am guessing UEFA members brings in the most income for FIFA, I wonder if anyone would follow UEFAs lead and pull out of FIFA, would South America follow an area that has Brazil and Argentina, there'd be nothing good left if there was no Brazil and Argentina among FIFAs ranks...

I also guess UEFA have nothing to lose by walking out of FIFA, with the rest of the world, they will all need UEFA long before UEFA ever needs them

How does voting work in FIFA, is it 1 Member, 1 Vote, First Past The Post or is some other system used in there elections

I have never been a big fan of Michel Platini, but agree with him on his 'We cannot go on like this' speech he made earlier...

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

28 May 2015, 7:21 pm #5
Basically put Sepp Blatter is a clown would give Prince Philip a good run for his money in the art of saying stupid things

On Homosexuality
Homosexuals should refrain from any sexual activity for the duration[2022 World Cup in Qatar]

On Racism
Racism on the field can be dealt with, with a hand shake

I think Rio Ferdinand accused him of being racist, Blatter responded by posting a picture of himself with Tokyo Sexwale...Actually, is it just me or do people always, when accused of racism, always seem to say something like 'I have blacker friends' or 'how can I be racist, I always' as if that is solid proof of not being racist...

On women's football
Let's get women to play in different and more feminine garb than the men, in tighter shorts for example.

On John Terry shagging Wayne Bridge's Missus
If this had happened in let's say Latin countries then I think he would have been applauded.

On a crisis in football(in 2011)
Crisis? What is a crisis? Football is not in a crisis.(Really Sepp, are you in a parallel universe)
MrFozz
28 May 2015, 7:21 pm #5

Basically put Sepp Blatter is a clown would give Prince Philip a good run for his money in the art of saying stupid things

On Homosexuality
Homosexuals should refrain from any sexual activity for the duration[2022 World Cup in Qatar]

On Racism
Racism on the field can be dealt with, with a hand shake

I think Rio Ferdinand accused him of being racist, Blatter responded by posting a picture of himself with Tokyo Sexwale...Actually, is it just me or do people always, when accused of racism, always seem to say something like 'I have blacker friends' or 'how can I be racist, I always' as if that is solid proof of not being racist...

On women's football
Let's get women to play in different and more feminine garb than the men, in tighter shorts for example.

On John Terry shagging Wayne Bridge's Missus
If this had happened in let's say Latin countries then I think he would have been applauded.

On a crisis in football(in 2011)
Crisis? What is a crisis? Football is not in a crisis.(Really Sepp, are you in a parallel universe)

Andreos1

28 May 2015, 9:10 pm #6
It is a shambles.

Rather than brazenly refusing to take the blame, Blatter should fall on his sword, rather than fight to live another day.

How long has he been in charge and how many times have we seen him shrug off controversy? Seemingly all of these things going on, without his knowledge?
Surely not having his eye on the ball, is reason enough?

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
28 May 2015, 9:10 pm #6

It is a shambles.

Rather than brazenly refusing to take the blame, Blatter should fall on his sword, rather than fight to live another day.

How long has he been in charge and how many times have we seen him shrug off controversy? Seemingly all of these things going on, without his knowledge?

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

28 May 2015, 9:49 pm #7
(28 May 2015, 9:10 pm)Andreos1 It is a shambles.

I have said in the past Me, You and Aurelion need to jointly as president, Andreos Fozzrelion would send shock waves round the world Big Grin

Nah, seriously, I agree with everything you say, he has had the job now for 17 years on June 8th...

I think he should swallow his pride, admit to FIFAs failings, even if he isn't as bent as a nine-bob note, he should take responsibility for what has happened on his watch, also he quite old now, he will be 80 next year, he is becoming FIFAs version of J. Edgar Hoover it FIFAs Robert Mugabe, in that he wants power till he leaves in a wooden overcoat and will stop at nothing to get power he wants.

I personally think FIFAs constitution needs to change and change the amount/length of terms an individual one person can serve in elected positions...

Make the rules a person can only stand for 2 terms of 5 years or 3 terms of 3 years each, add age limits, Blatter, as I said is nearly 80, maybe it is time to say '60 is the upper limit to stand for election' but if your at the time of your first term you could stand again at 65 and see out two terms before retiring...

I see Comrade Putin has added his own 2 cents, I think he said this is all an American Conspiracy, them flexing there muscle and trying to extend there jurisdiction whereever they please...Course Big Vlad is gonna say that, because if the Russians lost there World Cup, the Americans would be among the favourites to get it.

The one that bothers me, who regulates FIFA, don't they police themselves pretty much, being a multi nation business who actually has jurisdiction over FIFA, do Interpol and Europol have jurisdiction?

I really hope UEFA walk out of FIFA, as Aurelion said UEFA have the best, exciting and most watched Leagues in the World and I think in the case of a breakaway, FIFA would need UEFA before UEFA ever needed FIFA, and it would a big, loud message if all of UEFA can unite, put pettiness to one said and sing from the same hymn sheet

#ANDREOSFOZZRELIONFORFIFAPREZ
#NEBhashtags

MrFozz
28 May 2015, 9:49 pm #7

I have said in the past Me, You and Aurelion need to jointly as president, Andreos Fozzrelion would send shock waves round the world Big Grin

Nah, seriously, I agree with everything you say, he has had the job now for 17 years on June 8th...

I think he should swallow his pride, admit to FIFAs failings, even if he isn't as bent as a nine-bob note, he should take responsibility for what has happened on his watch, also he quite old now, he will be 80 next year, he is becoming FIFAs version of J. Edgar Hoover it FIFAs Robert Mugabe, in that he wants power till he leaves in a wooden overcoat and will stop at nothing to get power he wants.

I personally think FIFAs constitution needs to change and change the amount/length of terms an individual one person can serve in elected positions...

Make the rules a person can only stand for 2 terms of 5 years or 3 terms of 3 years each, add age limits, Blatter, as I said is nearly 80, maybe it is time to say '60 is the upper limit to stand for election' but if your at the time of your first term you could stand again at 65 and see out two terms before retiring...

I see Comrade Putin has added his own 2 cents, I think he said this is all an American Conspiracy, them flexing there muscle and trying to extend there jurisdiction whereever they please...Course Big Vlad is gonna say that, because if the Russians lost there World Cup, the Americans would be among the favourites to get it.

The one that bothers me, who regulates FIFA, don't they police themselves pretty much, being a multi nation business who actually has jurisdiction over FIFA, do Interpol and Europol have jurisdiction?

I really hope UEFA walk out of FIFA, as Aurelion said UEFA have the best, exciting and most watched Leagues in the World and I think in the case of a breakaway, FIFA would need UEFA before UEFA ever needed FIFA, and it would a big, loud message if all of UEFA can unite, put pettiness to one said and sing from the same hymn sheet

#ANDREOSFOZZRELIONFORFIFAPREZ
#NEBhashtags

Adrian

28 May 2015, 9:53 pm #8

The people arrested are effectively his direct reports. There's gross negligence there at the very least.

Adrian
28 May 2015, 9:53 pm #8

The people arrested are effectively his direct reports. There's gross negligence there at the very least.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

28 May 2015, 10:17 pm #9
(28 May 2015, 9:53 pm)aureolin The people arrested are effectively his direct reports. There's gross negligence there at the very least.

Could he be arrested himself over this i.e. if it came out that he knew what was going on and deliberately turned a blind eye, I still reckon it will be hard to find shit that sticks to him and if allegations are made against him, somebody will turn states evidence. If he knew what was going on and covered it up would that make him accessory after the fact???

Jack Warner, was I am sure, for years and that idiot was on the take for years, I hope the lot of them get extradited to The States, get sentenced to join Bernie Madoff and Allen Stanford locked up with the keys thrown away so to speak
MrFozz
28 May 2015, 10:17 pm #9

(28 May 2015, 9:53 pm)aureolin The people arrested are effectively his direct reports. There's gross negligence there at the very least.

Could he be arrested himself over this i.e. if it came out that he knew what was going on and deliberately turned a blind eye, I still reckon it will be hard to find shit that sticks to him and if allegations are made against him, somebody will turn states evidence. If he knew what was going on and covered it up would that make him accessory after the fact???

Jack Warner, was I am sure, for years and that idiot was on the take for years, I hope the lot of them get extradited to The States, get sentenced to join Bernie Madoff and Allen Stanford locked up with the keys thrown away so to speak

Michael

29 May 2015, 3:11 pm #10
Counting has started for the results...

No doubt Blatter is going to remain.... i hope we pull out of the world cups.. like we said.

Edit: ny bad... they're voting not counting... not like it matters...
Edited 29 May 2015, 3:18 pm by Michael.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
29 May 2015, 3:11 pm #10

Counting has started for the results...

No doubt Blatter is going to remain.... i hope we pull out of the world cups.. like we said.

Edit: ny bad... they're voting not counting... not like it matters...

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Michael

29 May 2015, 5:20 pm #11
So it went to a round 2 of voting BUT Ali Bin al-Hussein has pulled out... so we have Blatter the fucking nob for the next 4? years...........

He was bribed with millions and virgins! 
Edited 29 May 2015, 5:22 pm by Michael.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
29 May 2015, 5:20 pm #11

So it went to a round 2 of voting BUT Ali Bin al-Hussein has pulled out... so we have Blatter the fucking nob for the next 4? years...........

He was bribed with millions and virgins! 

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Adrian

29 May 2015, 5:21 pm #12
Another 4 years of Blatter is like waking up to another 5 years of Tory government... oh wait...

Adrian
29 May 2015, 5:21 pm #12

Another 4 years of Blatter is like waking up to another 5 years of Tory government... oh wait...

Michael

29 May 2015, 5:23 pm #13
(29 May 2015, 5:21 pm)aureolin Another 4 years of Blatter is like waking up to another 5 years of Tory government... oh wait...

No doubt more corruption during that time!

Well let's hope the Euro decide to pull out of the world cup.......... 
Edited 29 May 2015, 5:23 pm by Michael.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
29 May 2015, 5:23 pm #13

(29 May 2015, 5:21 pm)aureolin Another 4 years of Blatter is like waking up to another 5 years of Tory government... oh wait...

No doubt more corruption during that time!

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

29 May 2015, 5:44 pm #14

That made me laugh...

That auld bastard is gonna be FIFAs version of J. Edgar bastard Hoover, staying in the job for life

Come on Michel Platini, call for the boycott

(29 May 2015, 5:23 pm)Michael No doubt more corruption during that time!

Where would it leave Russia if a UEFA walk out goes ahead, Russia are UEFA members and it is obvious they won't boycott there own World Cup...

Take England, Spain, Germany, France, Italy, Holland, Turkey out and FIFA are nothing, I am sure the US would support a boycott and if we could get the backing of some CONMEBOL countries, FIFA is in real trouble...

Personally I hope that if UEFA pulls out, they can create and organise an alternative, hosted right here in Blighty in 2018...

It is disgraceful to be honest, as has been pointed here before it needs to be re-organised from the top down.

I wonder what FIFA would do in the case of a mass boycott, will Blatter dig his heels in and claim 'all is well' while saying to UEFA 'There's the door, don't let it smack your arse on the way out'...

I find myself not liking football recently, if those at the top don't give a monkeys toss, why should I give a monkeys toss about them...

I hope some resolution can be found soon, I want us to stay involved on World Level, but when a lot of the world wide authorities are as bent as a nine bob note, then I would rather have us nowhere near it...

As I said last night I reckon there should new rules brought in for there elections, maximum 2 terms of 5 years each or 3 terms of 3 years and an upper age limit, 60 at the time of the election...

This will rumble on, and I don't think we will get anywhere with it...

Never in my life did I think I would agree with anything the Conservatives, but Mt Cameron was right when he said 'Blatter must go now'...

We should all start letter writing campaigns and keeping it the all put there and not let people forget just bent this whole thing is
MrFozz
29 May 2015, 5:44 pm #14

That made me laugh...

That auld bastard is gonna be FIFAs version of J. Edgar bastard Hoover, staying in the job for life

Come on Michel Platini, call for the boycott

(29 May 2015, 5:23 pm)Michael No doubt more corruption during that time!

Where would it leave Russia if a UEFA walk out goes ahead, Russia are UEFA members and it is obvious they won't boycott there own World Cup...

Take England, Spain, Germany, France, Italy, Holland, Turkey out and FIFA are nothing, I am sure the US would support a boycott and if we could get the backing of some CONMEBOL countries, FIFA is in real trouble...

Personally I hope that if UEFA pulls out, they can create and organise an alternative, hosted right here in Blighty in 2018...

It is disgraceful to be honest, as has been pointed here before it needs to be re-organised from the top down.

I wonder what FIFA would do in the case of a mass boycott, will Blatter dig his heels in and claim 'all is well' while saying to UEFA 'There's the door, don't let it smack your arse on the way out'...

I find myself not liking football recently, if those at the top don't give a monkeys toss, why should I give a monkeys toss about them...

I hope some resolution can be found soon, I want us to stay involved on World Level, but when a lot of the world wide authorities are as bent as a nine bob note, then I would rather have us nowhere near it...

As I said last night I reckon there should new rules brought in for there elections, maximum 2 terms of 5 years each or 3 terms of 3 years and an upper age limit, 60 at the time of the election...

This will rumble on, and I don't think we will get anywhere with it...

Never in my life did I think I would agree with anything the Conservatives, but Mt Cameron was right when he said 'Blatter must go now'...

We should all start letter writing campaigns and keeping it the all put there and not let people forget just bent this whole thing is

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

29 May 2015, 6:09 pm #15
He made me laugh during his speech he said 'Age is nothing, not a problem, there are some 50 yr olds out there who look old' and going on to say 'I didn't realise we had so many 50 yr olds in attendance'
MrFozz
29 May 2015, 6:09 pm #15

He made me laugh during his speech he said 'Age is nothing, not a problem, there are some 50 yr olds out there who look old' and going on to say 'I didn't realise we had so many 50 yr olds in attendance'

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

01 Jun 2015, 3:41 pm #16
I see the government are wading into the Sepp Blatter debate now...

They need to be careful about how much 'help' they give the FA, if it looks like the government are too involved, FIFA could suspend the FA from World Football...

I personally think we, all, as fans should start writing letters to newspapers, our MP'S(as long as they won't interfere too much) and the FA need to be a loud voice in the Corridors of UEFA to get a boycott together...
MrFozz
01 Jun 2015, 3:41 pm #16

I see the government are wading into the Sepp Blatter debate now...

They need to be careful about how much 'help' they give the FA, if it looks like the government are too involved, FIFA could suspend the FA from World Football...

I personally think we, all, as fans should start writing letters to newspapers, our MP'S(as long as they won't interfere too much) and the FA need to be a loud voice in the Corridors of UEFA to get a boycott together...

MurdnunoC

01 Jun 2015, 7:04 pm #17
(01 Jun 2015, 3:41 pm)MrFozz I see the government are wading into the Sepp Blatter debate now...

Any boycott is pointless unless those involved are prepared to either go through with their threat or accept the consequences the boycott may bring. 

This whole thing is political. While FIFA could suspend the FA from world football, the same result is achieved by any proposed boycott, if enacted, irrespective of whomever leads the charge unless compromise can be reached. The boycott won't work unless those involved accept the possible consequences of withdrawal or suspension from world football. Withdrawal is the threat and suspension is the consequence. If no compromise is possible, those are the terms. 
MurdnunoC
01 Jun 2015, 7:04 pm #17

(01 Jun 2015, 3:41 pm)MrFozz I see the government are wading into the Sepp Blatter debate now...

Any boycott is pointless unless those involved are prepared to either go through with their threat or accept the consequences the boycott may bring. 

This whole thing is political. While FIFA could suspend the FA from world football, the same result is achieved by any proposed boycott, if enacted, irrespective of whomever leads the charge unless compromise can be reached. The boycott won't work unless those involved accept the possible consequences of withdrawal or suspension from world football. Withdrawal is the threat and suspension is the consequence. If no compromise is possible, those are the terms. 

Andreos1

01 Jun 2015, 7:09 pm #18
(01 Jun 2015, 7:04 pm)MurdnunoC Any boycott is pointless unless those involved are prepared to either go through with their threat or accept the consequences the boycott may bring. 

Whilst FIFA may threaten expulsion or suspension, I imagine the glare from sponsors may tie their hands a bit.
Imagine Nikes reaction if Brazil are suspended?
Adidas if Germany boycott?

Money talks

Andreos1
01 Jun 2015, 7:09 pm #18

(01 Jun 2015, 7:04 pm)MurdnunoC Any boycott is pointless unless those involved are prepared to either go through with their threat or accept the consequences the boycott may bring. 

Whilst FIFA may threaten expulsion or suspension, I imagine the glare from sponsors may tie their hands a bit.

Money talks

MurdnunoC

01 Jun 2015, 7:13 pm #19
(01 Jun 2015, 7:09 pm)Andreos1 Whilst FIFA may threaten expulsion or suspension, I imagine the glare from sponsors may tie their hands a bit.

Money talks

Eggssaaaccccctly (said in my best scouser accent).
MurdnunoC
01 Jun 2015, 7:13 pm #19

(01 Jun 2015, 7:09 pm)Andreos1 Whilst FIFA may threaten expulsion or suspension, I imagine the glare from sponsors may tie their hands a bit.

Money talks

Eggssaaaccccctly (said in my best scouser accent).

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

01 Jun 2015, 7:27 pm #20

Money talks
Much as I would like to see a boycott, I just don't think it is going to happen anytime soon, it would need to be led by UEFA by Platini himself, but going by what I have read in the last few days, The French and Spanish will have something about that, they voted for Septic, also, the Russians ain't going to boycott there own World Cup...

England leaving on there own will do nothing, actually Sepp would rub his hands with Joy if England broke on there own...But get, as you, point out, Germany, Brazil, possibly Holland, Argentina and Italy and that may put the wheels in motion for change.

I don't know why I am so bothered to be honest, I couldn't reall give a monkeys toss about International Football anymore Big Grin
MrFozz
01 Jun 2015, 7:27 pm #20

Money talks
Much as I would like to see a boycott, I just don't think it is going to happen anytime soon, it would need to be led by UEFA by Platini himself, but going by what I have read in the last few days, The French and Spanish will have something about that, they voted for Septic, also, the Russians ain't going to boycott there own World Cup...

England leaving on there own will do nothing, actually Sepp would rub his hands with Joy if England broke on there own...But get, as you, point out, Germany, Brazil, possibly Holland, Argentina and Italy and that may put the wheels in motion for change.

I don't know why I am so bothered to be honest, I couldn't reall give a monkeys toss about International Football anymore Big Grin

Pages (72) 1 2 372 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average