Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Other Operators County Durham Independents Enterprise Travel, Darlington

Enterprise Travel, Darlington

Enterprise Travel, Darlington

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

tyresmoke

10 Sep 2015, 6:59 pm #1
These have won some school contracts in the Middlesbrough area, to Trinity Catholic College previously operated by Compass Royston. Routes 34, 35, 36 and 37 are now in operation from an outstation in Dennis Dixon's yard where Leven Valley and Roseberry Travel were previously based.
Not seen many of the coaches yet, only seen CU51HVS and a new addition yesterday morning... VIL3861 formerly with Lee's of Durham. There was a former Durham City Premiere tagging along with some CMC vehicles so I presume it is theirs and not Enterprise but it could be so I'll mention it here.
Attached Files
.jpg
enterprise_vil3861.jpg
Size: 190.69 KB / Downloads: 55

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

tyresmoke
10 Sep 2015, 6:59 pm #1

These have won some school contracts in the Middlesbrough area, to Trinity Catholic College previously operated by Compass Royston. Routes 34, 35, 36 and 37 are now in operation from an outstation in Dennis Dixon's yard where Leven Valley and Roseberry Travel were previously based.
Not seen many of the coaches yet, only seen CU51HVS and a new addition yesterday morning... VIL3861 formerly with Lee's of Durham. There was a former Durham City Premiere tagging along with some CMC vehicles so I presume it is theirs and not Enterprise but it could be so I'll mention it here.

Attached Files
.jpg
enterprise_vil3861.jpg
Size: 190.69 KB / Downloads: 55

Charles41

12 Sep 2015, 10:30 am #2
Durham City Coaches Limited, Lee's Coaches Limited and Enterprise Travel Limited all have the same owner, Derrick Collin. He owns 100% of the shares in each company.

Vehicles are being transferred between the three companies.

Charles
Charles41
12 Sep 2015, 10:30 am #2

Durham City Coaches Limited, Lee's Coaches Limited and Enterprise Travel Limited all have the same owner, Derrick Collin. He owns 100% of the shares in each company.

Charles

tyresmoke

12 Sep 2015, 9:27 pm #3
(12 Sep 2015, 10:30 am)Charles41 Durham City Coaches Limited, Lee's Coaches Limited and Enterprise Travel Limited all have the same owner, Derrick Collin. He owns 100% of the shares in each company.

Charles

Thanks Charles... I'd heard of Durham City & Lee's being owned by one person but I'd not realised Enterprise was part of the same group. It all makes sense now!
As mentioned in another thread the Premier is N256THO confirmed as part of the Enterprise fleet

tyresmoke
12 Sep 2015, 9:27 pm #3

(12 Sep 2015, 10:30 am)Charles41 Durham City Coaches Limited, Lee's Coaches Limited and Enterprise Travel Limited all have the same owner, Derrick Collin. He owns 100% of the shares in each company.

Charles

Thanks Charles... I'd heard of Durham City & Lee's being owned by one person but I'd not realised Enterprise was part of the same group. It all makes sense now!
As mentioned in another thread the Premier is N256THO confirmed as part of the Enterprise fleet

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average