What's annoying you today? V4
I'm fighting a loosing battle, which in return is making me yet more angry.

I'm now going to shut the fuck up.
Give us a like @ Facebook/TransbusNK53TMZ
*offers Lee a birthday chocolate*
The hip and knee I so unceremoniously injured, the other night, are throbbing after today's grand Arriva tour of Teesside and Co Durham.
(10/10/2015, 13:47)MrFozz Wrote: Cheers guys...Means a lot, I appreciate your kind words, not a good time at the moment, lost a cousin in May, now my Uncle, another Uncle in hospital, my sister is having problems with her liver, I am struggling to cope with my own issues as it is with all this on top and my mam is a wreck at the moment with everything thats going on...It don't just rain in my life at the moment it fooking pours

i know how you feel i lost my uncle Ronald Houston(Dad's big brother) back in November in 2003 its awful so i know how you feel its awful the worse pain ever but if you ever need me am always here on the forum Facebook or a bus ride away
(10/10/2015, 22:25)BusLoverMum Wrote: *offers Lee a birthday chocolate*

Your birthday today...?
Forum Moderator  |  [Image: aZkGbTJ.png] Find us on facebook
(10/10/2015, 23:53)Adrian Wrote: Your birthday today...?

*checks clock*

why, yes, it now is!
(11/10/2015, 01:11)BusLoverMum Wrote: *checks clock*

why, yes, it now is!
Happy Birthday

why, yes, it now is!

happy birthday mine is in May ages away yet my last birthday i got drunk with my little sister she is only 23

why, yes, it now is!

Happy Birthday - almost the same day as mine!

Hope Big'un has got you something nice! Smile
Happy birthday BusLoverMum have a good day!
Happy birthday busloversmum
Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Proud to be a Brony

why, yes, it now is!

Happy Birthday  Big Grin
Last bus travelled on:Barcelona Aerobus 8491 .Last train:Northern 156451.Last Plane: Easyjet G-EZDK.I know all about London buses and most in Newcastle.
                                             Favourite bus is GNE 619.
                                             Resident NEB traveller
Three are utter bellends, I lost signal in the most of the house at 1415 on Tuesday. Only could get it in the bathroom. My mam phoned them and we're just getting shite about there might not be signal due to the houses. What? They've been here for over 40 years and you blame them now, they never caused any problems before Tuesday!
Tom | omnicity4659.co.uk  

Thanks for the birthday wishes. Big'un very wisely chose me a big box of liquorice allsorts, while little'un treated us all to a noisy 4:45am start.
(11/10/2015, 13:09)BusLoverMum Wrote: Thanks for the birthday wishes. Big'un very wisely chose me a big box of liquorice allsorts, while little'un treated us all to a noisy 4:45am start.

Happy Birthday Smile

Don't get to drunk!
Sometime kid on Flickr keeps commentating on my photos asking to smell my socks and tie me up!
(11/10/2015, 13:50)Davie Wrote: Sometime kid on Flickr keeps commentating on my photos asking to smell my socks and tie me up!

LMFAO, must be in to some right kinky stuff!
(11/10/2015, 13:50)Davie Wrote: Sometime kid on Flickr keeps commentating on my photos asking to smell my socks and tie me up!
Here's a link to the photos if anyone is interested - https://flic.kr/p/ybYHvu & https://flic.kr/p/whwRqQ
(11/10/2015, 13:52)Michael Wrote: LMFAO, must be in to some right kinky stuff!
He's an idiot I had this misfortune of meeting the kid because he went to my school.
That 2nd link... bloody hell.
Fill your boots Davie, get stuck in and take one for the team Big Grin