What's annoying you today? V4
(06/08/2018, 16:04)Jimmi Wrote: It's a while since I posted in here as I've now realized that many of my public rants in the past were totally overblown and this is what I've primarily become known for, leaving the impression that I am an angry little irritant when I'm really not (much Big Grin ), sadly the damage is done now and I will just have to live with that...

I'm going to break the silence today though to note that I'm absolutely gutted that my iPod Classic is no longer working, especially as this is one of the things that stops me going totally insane.

They just don't make them like they used to. 

I'm gutted that the rivet on the kitchen devil's scissors I bought from woollies for £1.75 in 1990 is beginning to come loose. Wish I'd kept my receipt.
The news that you have to notify the dvla that you have autism, even if it doesn't adversely affect your driving, is annoying an awful lot of people.
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2019...t-affected

Understandably, there's a change.org petition related to this news
https://www.change.org/p/driver-and-vehi...conditions
Went down to Asda at metrocentre to get a photo of 6916 on the AB5 service to Rockwood Hill and it left 10 minutes early as it’s not due to depart from Asda until half past one.

Sent from my iPhone XS using Tapatalk

Went down to Asda at metrocentre to get a photo of 6916 on the AB5 service to Rockwood Hill and it left 10 minutes early as it’s not due to depart from Asda until half past one.

(04/03/2019, 19:05)TEN 6083 Wrote: Went down to Asda at metrocentre to get a photo of 6916 on the AB5 service to Rockwood Hill

Should be one of these every day (monday and friday) by the way.
Saw 9080 parked at the back of Riverside near the entrance gates so went round the corner to park the car and came back and someone moved it to the front, suppose will need to wait until it enters service
Gone out today to get a photo of something, get there and battery has gone flat on my DSLR

Gone out today to get a photo of something, get there and battery has gone flat on my DSLR when it was full yesterday