What's annoying you today? V4

3744 Replies, 1241519 Views

(05 Aug 2021, 9:44 am)Train8261 Wrote: What passage is gonna care the way there bus looks. As long as it gets to there destination.

The operators must think it matters, or they wouldn't spend fortunes doing it. 

The "any bus will do" attitude over decades has probably been one of the reasons why people don't see bus travel as a viable alternative.
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Visit my Buses & Beyond website. Also on Facebook.
Yea granted some of them won't care.

My nana and grandad are both 70 years old. They are never into buses. But when the Coaches entered service on the X9/X10.

They happily said its a lot more of a better ride to Peterlee then the deckers. So maybe in some eye (new buses) and liverys are better to catch the eye of some people
(05 Aug 2021, 9:58 am)Train8261 Wrote: Yea granted some of them won't care.

My nana and grandad are both 70 years old. They are never into buses. But when the Coaches entered service on the X9/X10.

They happily said its a lot more of a better ride to Peterlee then the deckers. So maybe in some eye (new buses) and liverys are better to catch the eye of some people
They probably don't care if it's. A carbon copy of one 300 miles away, though.
(06 Aug 2021, 12:44 am)BusLoverMum Wrote: They probably don't care if it's. A carbon copy of one 300 miles away, though.

I don't necessarily think it's that big of a deal that it's a copy, but I honestly dread to think how much they're paying to Stenning for a copy and paste job, I can't imagine he's cheap.
Coming soon....

The Original Bus company launches the Donut Steel express.
Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.