Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat US Military opens Combat Roles for Women

US Military opens Combat Roles for Women

US Military opens Combat Roles for Women

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Poll: Should Women Be Allowed to Fight on Front Line In War Zones
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.

Yes
60.00%
Votes 3
No
20.00%
Votes 1
Don't Know
20.00%
Votes 1

Total 5 vote(s) 100%
MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

04 Dec 2015, 2:28 am #1
So the United States have opened up combat roles in there Armed Forces I am assuming this will go as far as Women in the front line in battle...

US Military Opens Up Combat Roles Tom Women

So what do you guys think, should Women be allowed to fight on the front line in battle.

I am personally of the opinion, if a woman can do the job, then they should be allowed to do whatever job they want in the Forces, the fact there female should not hold them back.

I don't want this to turn into a sexist argument, just an opinion about Female Front Line Combatants
MrFozz
04 Dec 2015, 2:28 am #1

So the United States have opened up combat roles in there Armed Forces I am assuming this will go as far as Women in the front line in battle...

US Military Opens Up Combat Roles Tom Women

So what do you guys think, should Women be allowed to fight on the front line in battle.

I am personally of the opinion, if a woman can do the job, then they should be allowed to do whatever job they want in the Forces, the fact there female should not hold them back.

I don't want this to turn into a sexist argument, just an opinion about Female Front Line Combatants

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average