Menu

North East Buses The Canteen Off-topic bus chat PowerPoint Next Stop Announcements

PowerPoint Next Stop Announcements

PowerPoint Next Stop Announcements

• 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Josh

29 Feb 2016, 11:11 pm #1
Hello People of the NEB forums. I was just wondering if anyone has made any Go North East style nsa's in Microsoft PowerPoint. If you do, can please upload them somewhere on the  northeastbuses.co.uk site and post the links in the comments [Image: thumbsup.png]
Josh
29 Feb 2016, 11:11 pm #1

Hello People of the NEB forums. I was just wondering if anyone has made any Go North East style nsa's in Microsoft PowerPoint. If you do, can please upload them somewhere on the  northeastbuses.co.uk site and post the links in the comments [Image: thumbsup.png]

BusLoverMum

01 Mar 2016, 12:15 am #2
(29 Feb 2016, 11:11 pm)digital_devilz Hello People of the NEB forums. I was just wondering if anyone has made any Go North East style nsa's in Microsoft PowerPoint. If you do, can please upload them somewhere on the  northeastbuses.co.uk site and post the links in the comments [Image: thumbsup.png]

Is that so you can blag them for free, too?
BusLoverMum
01 Mar 2016, 12:15 am #2

(29 Feb 2016, 11:11 pm)digital_devilz Hello People of the NEB forums. I was just wondering if anyone has made any Go North East style nsa's in Microsoft PowerPoint. If you do, can please upload them somewhere on the  northeastbuses.co.uk site and post the links in the comments [Image: thumbsup.png]

Is that so you can blag them for free, too?

• 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average