Gateshead Central Taxis
(13/07/2018, 00:28)TEN 6083 Wrote: https://youtu.be/IFsVYX5r80o

Not my video

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That fall though... :s
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
He'd win an Oscar for that.

Looks like he's taken the video down now. Probably at the request of his solicitor..................................
Check out the Flickr... 
(13/07/2018, 09:43)RBZ 5459 Wrote: He'd win an Oscar for that.

Looks like he's taken the video down now. Probably at the request of his solicitor..................................

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dl3D5_wXADI

I cannot confirm or deny that the star of the video had been inspired by this lady.
PB1099280/66 Registered (Short notice)
CENTRAL TAXIS GATESHEAD LTD
Route: Whitley Bay Metro Station to Whitley Bay Metro Station
Service number: W3
Service type: Normal Stopping
Effective date: 02 Sep 2018
GCT YX07 DXE driving around Birtley with the doors open, not sure which route it’s on as don’t keep tabs on their routes. Rather unprofessional from the driver to be doing that. Saw them come past 3 times with the doors open while carrying passengers.

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk
(02/08/2018, 16:30)TEN 6083 Wrote: GCT YX07 DXE driving around Birtley with the doors open, not sure which route it’s on as don’t keep tabs on their routes. Rather unprofessional from the driver to be doing that. Saw them come past 3 times with the doors open while carrying passengers.

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

Get in touch with Nexus with times mate they might be able to advise
This 18-reg does not seem to have been reported yet for GCT:
SJ18 UTG (Mellor) - on the 643 today.
Noticed one of the orange Presidents working the 37 beyond peak runs since the schools have gone back. 
Seems to stay on most (possibly not all) of the day.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
(20/09/2018, 11:25)Andreos1 Wrote: Noticed one of the orange Presidents working the 37 beyond peak runs since the schools have gone back. 
Seems to stay on most (possibly not all) of the day.

It's been like that since the schools went back.  At least one Orange decker on the 73/37 combo all day, if not two !