Menu

North East Buses The Canteen Off-topic bus chat What is the worst bus company you have ever dealt with?

What is the worst bus company you have ever dealt with?

What is the worst bus company you have ever dealt with?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
BusLoverMum

13 Apr 2016, 10:44 pm #21
(13 Apr 2016, 9:22 pm)Ambassador That's so odd. My role involves overseeing social customer care and I regularly read the GNE Twitter and Facebook posts and they are chalk and cheese.

Admittedly Facebook is used by older less tech savvy poorer education demos when viewed vs Twitter.

Maybe it's the characters or the emojis, but the tone is so much lighter and fresher. It's actually really good. Facebook however needs a lot of work and sometimes as a professional, I read and cringe

Yes, fb needs explicit tone, while Twitter needs interpretation. A Twitter audience can't expect any soft soaping. Those who do are in the wrong place like Stephen Fry.
BusLoverMum
13 Apr 2016, 10:44 pm #21

(13 Apr 2016, 9:22 pm)Ambassador That's so odd. My role involves overseeing social customer care and I regularly read the GNE Twitter and Facebook posts and they are chalk and cheese.

Admittedly Facebook is used by older less tech savvy poorer education demos when viewed vs Twitter.

Maybe it's the characters or the emojis, but the tone is so much lighter and fresher. It's actually really good. Facebook however needs a lot of work and sometimes as a professional, I read and cringe

Yes, fb needs explicit tone, while Twitter needs interpretation. A Twitter audience can't expect any soft soaping. Those who do are in the wrong place like Stephen Fry.

Pages (2): Previous 1 2

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average