Menu

North East Buses The Canteen Off-topic bus chat Flickr Photostream Review

Flickr Photostream Review

Flickr Photostream Review

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
citaro5284

07 Jun 2016, 7:51 pm #21
(07 Jun 2016, 7:38 pm)BusLoverMum Looks fine on my monitor Tongue (but it is rather a good one)

We getting any closer for Big'un's flickr site?
citaro5284
07 Jun 2016, 7:51 pm #21

(07 Jun 2016, 7:38 pm)BusLoverMum Looks fine on my monitor Tongue (but it is rather a good one)

We getting any closer for Big'un's flickr site?

BusLoverMum

07 Jun 2016, 10:33 pm #22
(07 Jun 2016, 7:51 pm)citaro5284 We getting any closer for Big'un's flickr site?

When he's got used to keeping his lens clean. Mooted the idea after Saturday, since he got some nice pics despite the lens smudge, but he hasn't even got a working laptop at the moment, anyhow. The one he inherited off me fell apart, last week and is awaiting a new hinge. Husband has fixed the screen enclosure with superglue, mind.

This is his basic but almost him-proof camera
http://www.johnlewis.com/nikon-coolpix-s...olour=Pink
In blue, of course!
Actually bought the S32 with his 11th birthday money, but the power management started to malfunction before it hit a year old. Called in our 2 year JL warranty and it ended up being replaced by the newer model. It doesn't take pics that much better than my Moto G but it's a lot more robust! This one has been dropped in at least one puddle and lived to tell the tale.
BusLoverMum
07 Jun 2016, 10:33 pm #22

(07 Jun 2016, 7:51 pm)citaro5284 We getting any closer for Big'un's flickr site?

When he's got used to keeping his lens clean. Mooted the idea after Saturday, since he got some nice pics despite the lens smudge, but he hasn't even got a working laptop at the moment, anyhow. The one he inherited off me fell apart, last week and is awaiting a new hinge. Husband has fixed the screen enclosure with superglue, mind.

This is his basic but almost him-proof camera
http://www.johnlewis.com/nikon-coolpix-s...olour=Pink
In blue, of course!
Actually bought the S32 with his 11th birthday money, but the power management started to malfunction before it hit a year old. Called in our 2 year JL warranty and it ended up being replaced by the newer model. It doesn't take pics that much better than my Moto G but it's a lot more robust! This one has been dropped in at least one puddle and lived to tell the tale.

BusLoverMum

18 Jun 2016, 10:27 pm #23
Regarding Flickr, do you actually need to have a Yahooo mail account before you can sign up for a Flickr account? Never signed up without one, so wouldn't know.
BusLoverMum
18 Jun 2016, 10:27 pm #23

Regarding Flickr, do you actually need to have a Yahooo mail account before you can sign up for a Flickr account? Never signed up without one, so wouldn't know.

Adrian

18 Jun 2016, 10:33 pm #24
(18 Jun 2016, 10:27 pm)BusLoverMum Regarding Flickr, do you actually need to have a Yahooo mail account before you can sign up for a Flickr account? Never signed up without one, so wouldn't know.

You do now, yes.

It allowed Google and Facebook registration at one time, but this was removed about a year or so ago now.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
18 Jun 2016, 10:33 pm #24

(18 Jun 2016, 10:27 pm)BusLoverMum Regarding Flickr, do you actually need to have a Yahooo mail account before you can sign up for a Flickr account? Never signed up without one, so wouldn't know.

You do now, yes.

It allowed Google and Facebook registration at one time, but this was removed about a year or so ago now.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

BusLoverMum

19 Jun 2016, 1:59 pm #25
(18 Jun 2016, 10:33 pm)Adrian You do now, yes.

That'll give him two email addresses to spam me from!

Though being Yahoo, it'll take longer to reach me tha second class post.
BusLoverMum
19 Jun 2016, 1:59 pm #25

(18 Jun 2016, 10:33 pm)Adrian You do now, yes.

That'll give him two email addresses to spam me from!

Though being Yahoo, it'll take longer to reach me tha second class post.

Pages (2): Previous 1 2

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average