Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat NEB Euro Fantasy '16

NEB Euro Fantasy '16

NEB Euro Fantasy '16

• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Pages (2) Previous 1 2
Tom

12 Jun 2016, 2:33 pm #21
(12 Jun 2016, 2:23 pm)mb134 I think if I had to put money on someone winning, it would be Belgium. However I'd fancy Poland and Iceland as well, all it takes is a bit of luck and a run of four games once you're out of a group.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Imagine if Iceland won it! Bloody hell that would be incredible
Tom
12 Jun 2016, 2:33 pm #21

(12 Jun 2016, 2:23 pm)mb134 I think if I had to put money on someone winning, it would be Belgium. However I'd fancy Poland and Iceland as well, all it takes is a bit of luck and a run of four games once you're out of a group.

Imagine if Iceland won it! Bloody hell that would be incredible

mb134

12 Jun 2016, 2:43 pm #22
(12 Jun 2016, 2:33 pm)Tom Imagine if Iceland won it! Bloody hell that would be incredible
They're a solid team, and they have a relatively nice group (Portugal, Hungary and Austria. You'd think Portugal would walk the group, so it'd go down to the other three and I fancy Iceland)

After their group, if they come runner up, they play the runner up from our group, before probably facing France in the Quarters. After then it's one match where all you need to be is defensively solid, and you're in the final.

mb134
12 Jun 2016, 2:43 pm #22

(12 Jun 2016, 2:33 pm)Tom Imagine if Iceland won it! Bloody hell that would be incredible
They're a solid team, and they have a relatively nice group (Portugal, Hungary and Austria. You'd think Portugal would walk the group, so it'd go down to the other three and I fancy Iceland)

After their group, if they come runner up, they play the runner up from our group, before probably facing France in the Quarters. After then it's one match where all you need to be is defensively solid, and you're in the final.

Tom

12 Jun 2016, 2:57 pm #23
(12 Jun 2016, 2:43 pm)mb134 They're a solid team, and they have a relatively nice group (Portugal, Hungary and Austria. You'd think Portugal would walk the group, so it'd go down to the other three and I fancy Iceland)

Aye true, Iceland have some good players especially Sigurddson. But they were very good in the qualifiers and knocked Holland out to be fair!
Tom
12 Jun 2016, 2:57 pm #23

(12 Jun 2016, 2:43 pm)mb134 They're a solid team, and they have a relatively nice group (Portugal, Hungary and Austria. You'd think Portugal would walk the group, so it'd go down to the other three and I fancy Iceland)

Aye true, Iceland have some good players especially Sigurddson. But they were very good in the qualifiers and knocked Holland out to be fair!

Pages (2) Previous 1 2

• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average