North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat 2016-17 Football Season

2016-17 Football Season

2016-17 Football Season

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (10): Previous 18 9 10
MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

29 Apr 2017, 6:17 pm #181
Spennymoor were promoted to Conference North today...

Darlo v Spenny/Blyth/York next season...

Give it a few year and South Shields will be up there with us

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk
MrFozz
29 Apr 2017, 6:17 pm #181

Spennymoor were promoted to Conference North today...

Darlo v Spenny/Blyth/York next season...

Give it a few year and South Shields will be up there with us

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

06 May 2017, 11:53 pm #182
Lets all laugh at the simian stranglers...

HARTLEPOOL UNITED

WELCOME TO NON-LEAGUE FOOTBALL

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
MrFozz
06 May 2017, 11:53 pm #182

Lets all laugh at the simian stranglers...

HARTLEPOOL UNITED

beefcake

07 May 2017, 9:10 am #183
(06 May 2017, 11:53 pm)MrFozz Lets all laugh at the simian stranglers...

HARTLEPOOL UNITED

Thanks for the welcome, we'll try and keep it a short visit, but I'm not holding out much hope
beefcake
07 May 2017, 9:10 am #183

HARTLEPOOL UNITED

Thanks for the welcome, we'll try and keep it a short visit, but I'm not holding out much hope

LeeCalder

07 May 2017, 9:27 am #184

HARTLEPOOL UNITED

At least Gateshead now finally have a derby!
LeeCalder
07 May 2017, 9:27 am #184

HARTLEPOOL UNITED

At least Gateshead now finally have a derby!

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

07 May 2017, 1:18 pm #185
(07 May 2017, 9:10 am)beefcake Thanks for the welcome, we'll try and keep it a short visit, but I'm not holding out much hope

Ya wanna hope you dont do a York mate, though it would make it all the sweeter if we get our ground sorted and pass you on the way

I wouldnt wish Darlos troubles on you, but what is the current financial situation at the Piss and Wind Stadium, there must be going to have to suffer a budget cut next season and a drop in attendance

(07 May 2017, 9:27 am)LeeCalder At least Gateshead now finally have a derby!

For you Lee, just a shame it was not with Gateshead in the EFL

MrFozz
07 May 2017, 1:18 pm #185

(07 May 2017, 9:10 am)beefcake Thanks for the welcome, we'll try and keep it a short visit, but I'm not holding out much hope

Ya wanna hope you dont do a York mate, though it would make it all the sweeter if we get our ground sorted and pass you on the way

I wouldnt wish Darlos troubles on you, but what is the current financial situation at the Piss and Wind Stadium, there must be going to have to suffer a budget cut next season and a drop in attendance

(07 May 2017, 9:27 am)LeeCalder At least Gateshead now finally have a derby!

For you Lee, just a shame it was not with Gateshead in the EFL

beefcake

07 May 2017, 2:19 pm #186
Word round town is not too grand. The silent partner fled town around October time with the money, the former chairman, who resigned Tuesday to unite the club but still has a 50% share has apparently amassed a 1.2million debt which another company has took on in exchange for a 12.5% share in the club. Long serving staff are leaving in their droves. Interesting times certainly lie ahead
beefcake
07 May 2017, 2:19 pm #186

Word round town is not too grand. The silent partner fled town around October time with the money, the former chairman, who resigned Tuesday to unite the club but still has a 50% share has apparently amassed a 1.2million debt which another company has took on in exchange for a 12.5% share in the club. Long serving staff are leaving in their droves. Interesting times certainly lie ahead

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

07 May 2017, 2:35 pm #187
(07 May 2017, 2:19 pm)beefcake Word round town is not too grand. The silent partner fled town around October time with the money, the former chairman, who resigned Tuesday to unite the club but still has a 50% share has apparently amassed a 1.2million debt which another company has took on in exchange for a 12.5% share in the club. Long serving staff are leaving in their droves. Interesting times certainly lie ahead
Good thing for Pools though, the Council own the Vic, so if the club go pop, any successor/phoenix will get the lease ala Chester/Halifax, something we never had in 2012...

I am hoping for the return of the Derby Game next season in some form, FA Cup or FA Trophy, despite Lee memtioning about a Hartlepool Derby we all know what game would mean more than anything in the Borough of Chokersville and that is a return to hostility with Darlington and with you guys in a bit of a slump, I would fancy our chances

MrFozz
07 May 2017, 2:35 pm #187

(07 May 2017, 2:19 pm)beefcake Word round town is not too grand. The silent partner fled town around October time with the money, the former chairman, who resigned Tuesday to unite the club but still has a 50% share has apparently amassed a 1.2million debt which another company has took on in exchange for a 12.5% share in the club. Long serving staff are leaving in their droves. Interesting times certainly lie ahead
Good thing for Pools though, the Council own the Vic, so if the club go pop, any successor/phoenix will get the lease ala Chester/Halifax, something we never had in 2012...

I am hoping for the return of the Derby Game next season in some form, FA Cup or FA Trophy, despite Lee memtioning about a Hartlepool Derby we all know what game would mean more than anything in the Borough of Chokersville and that is a return to hostility with Darlington and with you guys in a bit of a slump, I would fancy our chances

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

10 May 2017, 4:59 pm #188
This man has some balls wanting to come back to Darlo

Mr Raj Singh

Raj Singh hoping for return to Darlington FC

Personally I hate the man, he nearly ruined us with false promises, said he didn't want a single dime back that he paid in and that he would transfer the Football Share to the Supporters Group, this of course never happened as he came forward as the highest owed creditor and blocked the CVA making us come out of Admin without the CVA and kept the football share...So without that share we were forced to start all over in the Northern League, if we came out of admin properly we would have been demoted to to probably Evo-Stik Div 1.

MrFozz
10 May 2017, 4:59 pm #188

This man has some balls wanting to come back to Darlo

Mr Raj Singh

Raj Singh hoping for return to Darlington FC

Personally I hate the man, he nearly ruined us with false promises, said he didn't want a single dime back that he paid in and that he would transfer the Football Share to the Supporters Group, this of course never happened as he came forward as the highest owed creditor and blocked the CVA making us come out of Admin without the CVA and kept the football share...So without that share we were forced to start all over in the Northern League, if we came out of admin properly we would have been demoted to to probably Evo-Stik Div 1.

Michael

18 May 2017, 2:39 pm #189
Players who dive in English football will face bans from next season under new Football Association regulations.

Under the new rules, passed by the governing body at its annual general meeting on Thursday, a panel will review footage from the weekend each Monday looking for cases of simulation.

Any player unanimously found guilty of diving would be given a suspension.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39962886

Sky Sports is more detailed: http://www.skysports.com/football/news/1...ext-season
Edited 18 May 2017, 2:41 pm by Michael.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
18 May 2017, 2:39 pm #189

Players who dive in English football will face bans from next season under new Football Association regulations.

Under the new rules, passed by the governing body at its annual general meeting on Thursday, a panel will review footage from the weekend each Monday looking for cases of simulation.

Any player unanimously found guilty of diving would be given a suspension.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39962886

Sky Sports is more detailed: http://www.skysports.com/football/news/1...ext-season

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Pages (10): Previous 18 9 10

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average