Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat Pokemon Go

Pokemon Go

Pokemon Go

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (32): Previous 130 31 32
BusLoverMum

18 Feb 2018, 6:29 pm #621
(17 Feb 2018, 11:09 pm)Adrian Anyone still playing? I've got an EX-Raid pass for Sunderland tomorrow Smile

Yep. Still fuming that you beat me to the last place in the metrocentre train station gym, the other week Wink

No ex raid passes, yet, but we don't get to many raids and I don't even know if any of the gyms in sight of home are EX raid eligible.
BusLoverMum
18 Feb 2018, 6:29 pm #621

(17 Feb 2018, 11:09 pm)Adrian Anyone still playing? I've got an EX-Raid pass for Sunderland tomorrow Smile

Yep. Still fuming that you beat me to the last place in the metrocentre train station gym, the other week Wink

No ex raid passes, yet, but we don't get to many raids and I don't even know if any of the gyms in sight of home are EX raid eligible.

Adrian

18 Feb 2018, 8:32 pm #622
(18 Feb 2018, 6:29 pm)BusLoverMum Yep. Still fuming that you beat me to the last place in the metrocentre train station gym, the other week Wink

Oh did I? Big Grin I very rarely go anywhere near the Metrocentre, but might as well put something in both gyms whilst I was there! 

I got Mewtwo earlier... there were about 35 of us across two groups, and I think only one in each group didn't get it? I am not sure about EX-Raid gyms outside of Durham City, but I know they've managed to trigger them at Belmont Football Field and Wharton Park so far. 

Raids can be great fun when you get a good turnout. Especially on the first few days a new legendary is out.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
18 Feb 2018, 8:32 pm #622

(18 Feb 2018, 6:29 pm)BusLoverMum Yep. Still fuming that you beat me to the last place in the metrocentre train station gym, the other week Wink

Oh did I? Big Grin I very rarely go anywhere near the Metrocentre, but might as well put something in both gyms whilst I was there! 

I got Mewtwo earlier... there were about 35 of us across two groups, and I think only one in each group didn't get it? I am not sure about EX-Raid gyms outside of Durham City, but I know they've managed to trigger them at Belmont Football Field and Wharton Park so far. 

Raids can be great fun when you get a good turnout. Especially on the first few days a new legendary is out.

BusLoverMum

19 Feb 2018, 12:37 pm #623
(18 Feb 2018, 8:32 pm)Adrian Oh did I? Big Grin I very rarely go anywhere near the Metrocentre, but might as well put something in both gyms whilst I was there! 

I don't think we've managed to raid at Wharton park, yet. It's not the most accessible of parks and I really struggle with the incline and steps.
BusLoverMum
19 Feb 2018, 12:37 pm #623

(18 Feb 2018, 8:32 pm)Adrian Oh did I? Big Grin I very rarely go anywhere near the Metrocentre, but might as well put something in both gyms whilst I was there! 

I don't think we've managed to raid at Wharton park, yet. It's not the most accessible of parks and I really struggle with the incline and steps.

Adrian

19 Feb 2018, 8:06 pm #624
(19 Feb 2018, 12:37 pm)BusLoverMum I don't think we've managed to raid at Wharton park, yet. It's not the most accessible of parks and I really struggle with the incline and steps.

Same. I do 'The Way', as you can get it from the road entrance at least.

I tend to look out for the Castle/Cathedral area ones, and up by the Science centre. Easy enough to get to by bus.

Adrian
19 Feb 2018, 8:06 pm #624

(19 Feb 2018, 12:37 pm)BusLoverMum I don't think we've managed to raid at Wharton park, yet. It's not the most accessible of parks and I really struggle with the incline and steps.

Same. I do 'The Way', as you can get it from the road entrance at least.

I tend to look out for the Castle/Cathedral area ones, and up by the Science centre. Easy enough to get to by bus.

BusLoverMum

22 Feb 2018, 10:11 am #625
(19 Feb 2018, 8:06 pm)Adrian Same. I do 'The Way', as you can get it from the road entrance at least.

Used to fill them up, every morning, from the 6.

Such a poor mobile signal at the botanical gardens that if we got in, we could stay for days. Wouldn't fancy our chances with a raid there, mind.
BusLoverMum
22 Feb 2018, 10:11 am #625

(19 Feb 2018, 8:06 pm)Adrian Same. I do 'The Way', as you can get it from the road entrance at least.

Used to fill them up, every morning, from the 6.

Such a poor mobile signal at the botanical gardens that if we got in, we could stay for days. Wouldn't fancy our chances with a raid there, mind.

BusLoverMum

10 Dec 2018, 12:32 am #626
(22 Jul 2016, 7:36 pm)Adrian Do the 56/57/X12/6 between Durham and the uni and back. Slow moving at the moment, so if you shake your phone slowly as the vehicle is moving, it should con the gyroscope in your phone into thinking you're walking.

I've hatched 2x 5.0km eggs in 2 days by doing it.

Just looking back. How many times have I done this route out of sheer necessity, by now?,!
BusLoverMum
10 Dec 2018, 12:32 am #626

(22 Jul 2016, 7:36 pm)Adrian Do the 56/57/X12/6 between Durham and the uni and back. Slow moving at the moment, so if you shake your phone slowly as the vehicle is moving, it should con the gyroscope in your phone into thinking you're walking.

I've hatched 2x 5.0km eggs in 2 days by doing it.

Just looking back. How many times have I done this route out of sheer necessity, by now?,!

Adrian

10 Dec 2018, 5:52 pm #627
(10 Dec 2018, 12:32 am)BusLoverMum Just looking back. How many times have I done this route out of sheer necessity, by now?,!

Big Grin Big Grin

Twice a day for me - 5 times a week!! Might retire now that I'm Level 40.  Tongue

Adrian
10 Dec 2018, 5:52 pm #627

(10 Dec 2018, 12:32 am)BusLoverMum Just looking back. How many times have I done this route out of sheer necessity, by now?,!

Big Grin Big Grin

Twice a day for me - 5 times a week!! Might retire now that I'm Level 40.  Tongue

BusLoverMum

12 Dec 2018, 4:57 pm #628
(10 Dec 2018, 5:52 pm)Adrian Big Grin Big Grin

I was doing both ways, twice daily, when I was having to take littlun to school, myself. Got my first gold gym at the bus stop near the school!

That was before I had half a dozen within 10 minutes walk of my house, so regular gym access was a real novelty back then Big Grin
BusLoverMum
12 Dec 2018, 4:57 pm #628

(10 Dec 2018, 5:52 pm)Adrian Big Grin Big Grin

I was doing both ways, twice daily, when I was having to take littlun to school, myself. Got my first gold gym at the bus stop near the school!

That was before I had half a dozen within 10 minutes walk of my house, so regular gym access was a real novelty back then Big Grin

Pages (32): Previous 130 31 32

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average