Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat My Blog

My Blog

My Blog

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

01 Mar 2019, 7:04 pm #1
For the last year, I have been writing down my thoughts on my Mental Health, why I behave the way I do, and what has recently inspired me to get more help in the last few months. If anyone would like a read my site is:-

A Chunk Of Life

www.mistafozz.co.uk

Thanks Guys

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Edited 02 Mar 2019, 8:01 pm by MrFozz.
MrFozz
01 Mar 2019, 7:04 pm #1

For the last year, I have been writing down my thoughts on my Mental Health, why I behave the way I do, and what has recently inspired me to get more help in the last few months. If anyone would like a read my site is:-

A Chunk Of Life

www.mistafozz.co.uk

Thanks Guys

Jamie M

Unregistered

02 Mar 2019, 12:02 am #2
(01 Mar 2019, 7:04 pm)MrFozz For the last year, I have been writing down my thoughts on my Mental Health, why I behave the way I do, and what has recently inspired me to get more help in the last few months. If anyone would like a read my site is:-

A Chunk Of Life

Thanks Guys

http://mistafozz.co.uk/ is this the link? Reading some of the articles I assume it is. Just want to be sure.
Jamie M
02 Mar 2019, 12:02 am #2

(01 Mar 2019, 7:04 pm)MrFozz For the last year, I have been writing down my thoughts on my Mental Health, why I behave the way I do, and what has recently inspired me to get more help in the last few months. If anyone would like a read my site is:-

A Chunk Of Life

Thanks Guys

http://mistafozz.co.uk/ is this the link? Reading some of the articles I assume it is. Just want to be sure.

Jimmi

02 Mar 2019, 9:23 am #3

A Chunk Of Life

Thanks Guys

Was wondering how you were the other day.

I have been taking a fair bit of interest in reading discussions in regards to mental health lately probably because of my own struggles with it particularly anxiety, certainly an interesting read to see the ways it can affect you (or anyone else) in ways I wouldn't wish even on my worst enemy.

Anyway, hope you're well and all the best.

@Jamie M yes, that's the right blog.
Edited 02 Mar 2019, 9:24 am by Jimmi.
Jimmi
02 Mar 2019, 9:23 am #3

A Chunk Of Life

Thanks Guys

Was wondering how you were the other day.

I have been taking a fair bit of interest in reading discussions in regards to mental health lately probably because of my own struggles with it particularly anxiety, certainly an interesting read to see the ways it can affect you (or anyone else) in ways I wouldn't wish even on my worst enemy.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

02 Mar 2019, 8:05 pm #4
(02 Mar 2019, 12:02 am)Jamie M http://mistafozz.co.uk/ is this the link? Reading some of the articles I assume it is. Just want to be sure.
Yes...It Is...Fixed my OP with the link
(02 Mar 2019, 9:23 am)Jimmi Was wondering how you were the other day.

Thanks Jimmi...

I am looking at ways to expand my site, I am looking at the possibility of Interviewing People...

If you, or anyone else for that matter, ever wants to talk, could sit down with Me, I will dedicate part of my site to other peoples stories, whether it be a written piece or a Video Piece

(02 Mar 2019, 12:02 am)Jamie M http://mistafozz.co.uk/ is this the link? Reading some of the articles I assume it is. Just want to be sure.

Thanks Jimmi...

I am looking at ways to expand my site, I am looking at the possibility of Interviewing People...

If you, or anyone else for that matter, ever wants to talk, could sit down with Me, I will dedicate part of my site to other peoples stories, whether it be a written piece or a Video Piece

Thanks Jimmi...

Thanks Jimmi...

Edited 02 Mar 2019, 8:06 pm by MrFozz.
MrFozz
02 Mar 2019, 8:05 pm #4

Thanks Jimmi...

Thanks Jimmi...

Thanks Jimmi...

Thanks Jimmi...

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

02 Mar 2019, 8:59 pm #5

Thanks Jimmi...

Thanks Jimmi...

Yes...It Is...Fixed my OP with the linkThanks Jimmi...

Edited 02 Mar 2019, 8:59 pm by MrFozz.
MrFozz
02 Mar 2019, 8:59 pm #5

Thanks Jimmi...

Thanks Jimmi...

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average