Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Arriva North East Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - August 2019

Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - August 2019

Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - August 2019

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (5) Previous 13 4 5
V514DFT

29 Aug 2019, 4:54 pm #81
I'd also like to know why the 53 has gone back to having big bus numbers again,but nothing else has

Kind Regards
Tez
V514DFT
29 Aug 2019, 4:54 pm #81

I'd also like to know why the 53 has gone back to having big bus numbers again,but nothing else has

Kind Regards
Tez

Cock Robin

30 Aug 2019, 2:21 pm #82
<span id="sceditor-start-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="display: none; line-height: 0;"> </span><span id="sceditor-end-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="display: none; line-height: 0;"> </span>
(28 Aug 2019, 7:07 pm)L469 YVK <p>
</p><p><br></p><p>What would you've been on at the time.?</p><p><br></p><p>Palatine 2?&nbsp;Scania L113? Optare Delta?</p>

Acid??
Cock Robin
30 Aug 2019, 2:21 pm #82

<span id="sceditor-start-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="display: none; line-height: 0;"> </span><span id="sceditor-end-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="display: none; line-height: 0;"> </span>

(28 Aug 2019, 7:07 pm)L469 YVK <p>
</p><p><br></p><p>What would you've been on at the time.?</p><p><br></p><p>Palatine 2?&nbsp;Scania L113? Optare Delta?</p>

Acid??

Andreos1

30 Aug 2019, 4:23 pm #83
<p>
(29 Aug 2019, 7:33 am)Jimmi Sure enough, turns out she was not "dumped" in the middle of nowhere (near Scotch Corner): https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/1...m=facebook

An account from passenger states: the driver gave her the option of staying on the bus and getting back to Darlington within two hours, or getting off at Scotch Corner and catching another bus back to Darlington within minutes.
Ms Christensen said: "He stopped at the bus stop and explained to the girl to be careful crossing the street. He said explain to the driver you got in the wrong bus and they will take you back to Darlington. He gave her two choices and she picked to get off the bus."

</p><p><br></p><p>It gets better! This has just appeared on my twitter!&nbsp;</p>
Attached Files
.jpg
Screenshot_2019-08-30-17-21-45.jpg
Size 669.4 KB / Downloads 70

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
30 Aug 2019, 4:23 pm #83

<p>

(29 Aug 2019, 7:33 am)Jimmi Sure enough, turns out she was not "dumped" in the middle of nowhere (near Scotch Corner): https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/1...m=facebook

An account from passenger states: the driver gave her the option of staying on the bus and getting back to Darlington within two hours, or getting off at Scotch Corner and catching another bus back to Darlington within minutes.
Ms Christensen said: "He stopped at the bus stop and explained to the girl to be careful crossing the street. He said explain to the driver you got in the wrong bus and they will take you back to Darlington. He gave her two choices and she picked to get off the bus."

</p><p><br></p><p>It gets better! This has just appeared on my twitter!&nbsp;</p>

Attached Files
.jpg
Screenshot_2019-08-30-17-21-45.jpg
Size 669.4 KB / Downloads 70

'Illegitimis non carborundum'

30 Aug 2019, 4:52 pm #84
<p>

&nbsp;</p><p><br></p><p>
(30 Aug 2019, 4:23 pm)Andreos1 </p><p>
</p><p><br></p><p>It gets better! This has just appeared on my twitter!&nbsp;</p><p>

</p><p><br></p><p>You could tell from reading the article that it was all a load of shite</p>
streetdeckfan
30 Aug 2019, 4:52 pm #84

<p>

&nbsp;</p><p><br></p><p>
</p><p><br></p><p>It gets better! This has just appeared on my twitter!&nbsp;</p><p>

</p><p><br></p><p>You could tell from reading the article that it was all a load of shite</p>

BusLoverMum

30 Aug 2019, 5:27 pm #85
<p>

</p><p><br></p><p>Priceless.&nbsp;</p>
BusLoverMum
30 Aug 2019, 5:27 pm #85

<p>

</p><p><br></p><p>Priceless.&nbsp;</p>

30 Aug 2019, 5:34 pm #86
<p>
(30 Aug 2019, 5:27 pm)BusLoverMum </p><p>
</p><p><br></p><p>Priceless.&nbsp;</p><p>

</p><p><br></p><p>And for everything else, there's.... complaining to the paper with a none story&nbsp;for your 5 minutes of fame</p>
streetdeckfan
30 Aug 2019, 5:34 pm #86

<p>

(30 Aug 2019, 5:27 pm)BusLoverMum </p><p>
</p><p><br></p><p>Priceless.&nbsp;</p><p>

</p><p><br></p><p>And for everything else, there's.... complaining to the paper with a none story&nbsp;for your 5 minutes of fame</p>

Adrian

30 Aug 2019, 7:12 pm #87
We seem to be assuming the witness story is automatically legitimate.... Lets let the investigation run its course instead.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
30 Aug 2019, 7:12 pm #87

We seem to be assuming the witness story is automatically legitimate.... Lets let the investigation run its course instead.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

Cock Robin

31 Aug 2019, 1:37 pm #88
Who is?
Cock Robin
31 Aug 2019, 1:37 pm #88

Who is?

31 Aug 2019, 1:44 pm #89
(30 Aug 2019, 7:12 pm)Adrian We seem to be assuming the witness story is automatically legitimate.... Lets let the investigation run its course instead.
Even without the witness story, I have a very hard time believing it's true.

The thing that immediately made me skeptical was the fact that they went to the papers before an investigation was complete (assuming they actually reported it before going to the papers)

In my eyes, the only reason they would do this is because they know any investigation would find no faults and they wouldn't get the payout they hope for (be it financial, or just attention)
streetdeckfan
31 Aug 2019, 1:44 pm #89

(30 Aug 2019, 7:12 pm)Adrian We seem to be assuming the witness story is automatically legitimate.... Lets let the investigation run its course instead.
Even without the witness story, I have a very hard time believing it's true.

The thing that immediately made me skeptical was the fact that they went to the papers before an investigation was complete (assuming they actually reported it before going to the papers)

In my eyes, the only reason they would do this is because they know any investigation would find no faults and they wouldn't get the payout they hope for (be it financial, or just attention)

Pages (5) Previous 13 4 5

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average