Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Go North East Blind displays

Blind displays

Blind displays

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

04 Oct 2019, 7:14 pm #1

Hi everyone.

So for those who are aware, I'm working on bus drawings based on GNE liveries. Within these, I show the routes on all three blinds (front, rear and side). One problem I'm facing with a few is that the via points displayed on the front blind don't fit on the rear as the rear blinds are shorter.

Example is below – the drawing I'm focusing on is Loop 93.

Destination: Gateshead loop

Via points: VIA Low Fell then Heworth

Front display: [Image: CLGZQOM.png]

Rear display: [Image: hCSltor.png]

Obviously from the references here, the via points don't fit on the rear display. I was under the impression that the via points would be the same on both displays, but what would the solution be here? I had exactly the same problem yesterday trying to produce the display for service 35 to Low Moorsley, for which at one point the blind displays VIA Sunderland & Houghton and therefore also doesn't fit on the rear.

Any solutions? Anyone have any good quality photos of these? Probably asking for too much here...

Thanks Smile

BeachBoy99
04 Oct 2019, 7:14 pm #1

Hi everyone.

So for those who are aware, I'm working on bus drawings based on GNE liveries. Within these, I show the routes on all three blinds (front, rear and side). One problem I'm facing with a few is that the via points displayed on the front blind don't fit on the rear as the rear blinds are shorter.

Example is below – the drawing I'm focusing on is Loop 93.

Destination: Gateshead loop

Via points: VIA Low Fell then Heworth

Front display: [Image: CLGZQOM.png]

Rear display: [Image: hCSltor.png]

Obviously from the references here, the via points don't fit on the rear display. I was under the impression that the via points would be the same on both displays, but what would the solution be here? I had exactly the same problem yesterday trying to produce the display for service 35 to Low Moorsley, for which at one point the blind displays VIA Sunderland & Houghton and therefore also doesn't fit on the rear.

Any solutions? Anyone have any good quality photos of these? Probably asking for too much here...

Thanks Smile

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Messages In This Thread
Blind displays - by BeachBoy99 - 04 Oct 2019, 7:14 pm
RE: Blind displays - by Andreos1 - 04 Oct 2019, 9:15 pm
RE: Blind displays - by BeachBoy99 - 04 Oct 2019, 10:24 pm
RE: Blind displays - by Andreos1 - 04 Oct 2019, 10:43 pm
RE: Blind displays - by BeachBoy99 - 04 Oct 2019, 10:54 pm
RE: Blind displays - by V514DFT - 04 Oct 2019, 11:17 pm
RE: Blind displays - by garrymc05 - 05 Oct 2019, 6:33 am
RE: Blind displays - by BeachBoy99 - 05 Oct 2019, 1:39 pm
RE: Blind displays - by deanmachine - 05 Oct 2019, 4:38 pm