Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Stagecoach North East Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - January 2020

Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - January 2020

Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - January 2020

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (8): Previous 16 7 8
30 Jan 2020, 4:19 pm #141
(30 Jan 2020, 4:01 pm)streetdeckfan I have to agree there!
It's far too bland, far too much white, just looks like a demo vehicle!
I do like the coach though!

You don't like much do you streetdeckfan? Mostly complaining, I think. Get a better hobby!
OrangeArrow49
30 Jan 2020, 4:19 pm #141

You don't like much do you streetdeckfan? Mostly complaining, I think. Get a better hobby!

JP6004

30 Jan 2020, 4:20 pm #142

To me it just look like half job, at least there is "something" to current livery. However this is bland, horrible mixture of colours and cannot consistently be rolled out across different vehicle types and look uniform. Yes looks very much like a demo, however demos tend to have better liveries too!
JP6004
30 Jan 2020, 4:20 pm #142

To me it just look like half job, at least there is "something" to current livery. However this is bland, horrible mixture of colours and cannot consistently be rolled out across different vehicle types and look uniform. Yes looks very much like a demo, however demos tend to have better liveries too!

30 Jan 2020, 4:44 pm #143
(30 Jan 2020, 4:19 pm)OrangeArrow49 You don't like much do you streetdeckfan? Mostly complaining, I think. Get a better hobby!

I said I liked the livery on the coach! At least it has some colour to it! 

(30 Jan 2020, 4:20 pm)JP6004 To me it just look like half job, at least there is "something" to current livery. However this is bland, horrible mixture of colours and cannot consistently be rolled out across different vehicle types and look uniform. Yes looks very much like a demo, however demos tend to have better liveries too!

I think the main thing that makes it look like a half job is the lack of colour along the bottom.
Imagine how dirty they'll look once they've been through one puddle!

Naturally, I did a quick and dirty Photoshop and whilst it's not perfect, I do think it looks better
.jpg
Stagecoach.jpg
Size: 101.92 KB / Downloads: 27
streetdeckfan
30 Jan 2020, 4:44 pm #143

(30 Jan 2020, 4:19 pm)OrangeArrow49 You don't like much do you streetdeckfan? Mostly complaining, I think. Get a better hobby!

I said I liked the livery on the coach! At least it has some colour to it! 

(30 Jan 2020, 4:20 pm)JP6004 To me it just look like half job, at least there is "something" to current livery. However this is bland, horrible mixture of colours and cannot consistently be rolled out across different vehicle types and look uniform. Yes looks very much like a demo, however demos tend to have better liveries too!

I think the main thing that makes it look like a half job is the lack of colour along the bottom.

Naturally, I did a quick and dirty Photoshop and whilst it's not perfect, I do think it looks better
.jpg
Stagecoach.jpg
Size: 101.92 KB / Downloads: 27

30 Jan 2020, 11:29 pm #144

Interesting claim.

RBZ5459 | flickr | THV

RBZ 5459
30 Jan 2020, 11:29 pm #144

Interesting claim.

RBZ5459 | flickr | THV

Cock Robin

31 Jan 2020, 1:54 am #145
(25 Jan 2020, 5:17 pm)OrangeArrow49 I would love to see the stripes livery make a comeback on the new Stagecoach buses.

(30 Jan 2020, 11:30 am)N1cholas Must say i like the new Stagecoach livery, it is clean, fresh but simple, much improved on the current livery

It looks terrible. Apart from the coach.

(30 Jan 2020, 4:44 pm)streetdeckfan I said I liked the livery on the coach! At least it has some colour to it! 

Definitely an improvement, but as they say you can't polish a turd.
Edited 31 Jan 2020, 1:58 am by Cock Robin.
Cock Robin
31 Jan 2020, 1:54 am #145

(25 Jan 2020, 5:17 pm)OrangeArrow49 I would love to see the stripes livery make a comeback on the new Stagecoach buses.

(30 Jan 2020, 11:30 am)N1cholas Must say i like the new Stagecoach livery, it is clean, fresh but simple, much improved on the current livery

It looks terrible. Apart from the coach.

(30 Jan 2020, 4:44 pm)streetdeckfan I said I liked the livery on the coach! At least it has some colour to it! 

Definitely an improvement, but as they say you can't polish a turd.

31 Jan 2020, 8:11 am #146

Apart from having no bottom skirt, is it practically not the near the same amount of white that we seen on the previous MMC liveries...? The MMC swoop livery has a lot of white, and like the new design, the bulk the white is on the advert boards, so will be covered.

R.E. the interiors, it has been noted that Stagecoach are still developing interiors in line with the new corporate image.

RBZ5459 | flickr | THV

RBZ 5459
31 Jan 2020, 8:11 am #146

Apart from having no bottom skirt, is it practically not the near the same amount of white that we seen on the previous MMC liveries...? The MMC swoop livery has a lot of white, and like the new design, the bulk the white is on the advert boards, so will be covered.

R.E. the interiors, it has been noted that Stagecoach are still developing interiors in line with the new corporate image.

RBZ5459 | flickr | THV

31 Jan 2020, 8:16 am #147
(31 Jan 2020, 8:11 am)RBZ 5459 Apart from having no bottom skirt, is it practically not the near the same amount of white that we seen on the previous MMC liveries...? Flipping the wheel around on the sides and you get an area of colour practically the same as previous rear swoops. Plus, of the bulk the white is on the advert boards, so will be covered also.

You're almost certainly right. But not having the bottom skirt makes a heck of a difference.
streetdeckfan
31 Jan 2020, 8:16 am #147

(31 Jan 2020, 8:11 am)RBZ 5459 Apart from having no bottom skirt, is it practically not the near the same amount of white that we seen on the previous MMC liveries...? Flipping the wheel around on the sides and you get an area of colour practically the same as previous rear swoops. Plus, of the bulk the white is on the advert boards, so will be covered also.

You're almost certainly right. But not having the bottom skirt makes a heck of a difference.

31 Jan 2020, 8:32 am #148
(31 Jan 2020, 8:16 am)streetdeckfan You're almost certainly right. But not having the bottom skirt makes a heck of a difference.

I'm still in two minds about the designs, but until seen in the flesh it's difficult to gauge it's effectiveness.

RBZ5459 | flickr | THV

RBZ 5459
31 Jan 2020, 8:32 am #148

(31 Jan 2020, 8:16 am)streetdeckfan You're almost certainly right. But not having the bottom skirt makes a heck of a difference.

I'm still in two minds about the designs, but until seen in the flesh it's difficult to gauge it's effectiveness.

RBZ5459 | flickr | THV

Kuyoyo

31 Jan 2020, 10:59 am #149
Moving back onto local fleet matters

19383 is now at Stockton, having transferred down sometime on Wednesday - being used on the afternoon Prior run virtually straight away
While mentions of 19207 moving to East Midlands, Bus Times currently has its base plate tracking as working out of Walkergate - it's reportedly due to be the 1100 22 from Throckley

The Tees Flex information page has been removed from the website - one of the 4 older Sprinters was out on what looked like a training run yesterday morning
Kuyoyo
31 Jan 2020, 10:59 am #149

Moving back onto local fleet matters

19383 is now at Stockton, having transferred down sometime on Wednesday - being used on the afternoon Prior run virtually straight away
While mentions of 19207 moving to East Midlands, Bus Times currently has its base plate tracking as working out of Walkergate - it's reportedly due to be the 1100 22 from Throckley

The Tees Flex information page has been removed from the website - one of the 4 older Sprinters was out on what looked like a training run yesterday morning

citaro5284

31 Jan 2020, 4:25 pm #150
(31 Jan 2020, 10:59 am)Kuyoyo Moving back onto local fleet matters

Thats you's told....RBZ5459 and Streetdeckfan haha!
citaro5284
31 Jan 2020, 4:25 pm #150

(31 Jan 2020, 10:59 am)Kuyoyo Moving back onto local fleet matters

Thats you's told....RBZ5459 and Streetdeckfan haha!

Pages (8): Previous 16 7 8

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average