Menu

North East Buses The Site Problems & Suggestions New / unread posts

New / unread posts

New / unread posts

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

busmanT

25 Jan 2020, 8:09 pm #1
Is there still a way of quickly accessing new and unread posts? - the links on the previous version were very useful, but I can't find them on this one.
Thanks
busmanT
25 Jan 2020, 8:09 pm #1

Is there still a way of quickly accessing new and unread posts? - the links on the previous version were very useful, but I can't find them on this one.
Thanks

citaro5284

25 Jan 2020, 8:20 pm #2
(25 Jan 2020, 8:09 pm)busmanT Is there still a way of quickly accessing new and unread posts? - the links on the previous version were very useful, but I can't find them on this one.
Thanks
Adrian posted this the other day....worked for me

Users can go back into Options and set their theme to 'North East Buses', which will give the 'View unread posts' option etc on the right side
citaro5284
25 Jan 2020, 8:20 pm #2

(25 Jan 2020, 8:09 pm)busmanT Is there still a way of quickly accessing new and unread posts? - the links on the previous version were very useful, but I can't find them on this one.
Thanks
Adrian posted this the other day....worked for me

Users can go back into Options and set their theme to 'North East Buses', which will give the 'View unread posts' option etc on the right side

Michael

25 Jan 2020, 8:39 pm #3
I've changed it, but now it says every thread is unread, but when i click on it, says I've read it... deleted all the cookies etc, still nothing, any ideas?

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
25 Jan 2020, 8:39 pm #3

I've changed it, but now it says every thread is unread, but when i click on it, says I've read it... deleted all the cookies etc, still nothing, any ideas?

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

busmanT

02 Feb 2020, 5:28 pm #4
(25 Jan 2020, 8:20 pm)citaro5284 Adrian posted this the other day....worked for me

thanks that's worked
busmanT
02 Feb 2020, 5:28 pm #4

(25 Jan 2020, 8:20 pm)citaro5284 Adrian posted this the other day....worked for me

thanks that's worked

Adrian

02 Feb 2020, 5:44 pm #5
If anyone is using the modern/fresh theme, then you can also view unread posts in the interim, by using this link: https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forum/searc...on=unreads

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
02 Feb 2020, 5:44 pm #5

If anyone is using the modern/fresh theme, then you can also view unread posts in the interim, by using this link: https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forum/searc...on=unreads

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average