Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Bygone Era Return of Old Routes/Numbers

Return of Old Routes/Numbers

Return of Old Routes/Numbers

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3 Next
LVK 404L

20 Apr 2020, 5:58 pm #21
(20 Apr 2020, 4:58 pm)col87 Yes it is annoying.  By the time the X9 gets to Peterlee the bus is nearly full.   Durham then waiting for the 21  to Newcastle takes to long a new service definitely needed.
Think one of the major issues was United doing the agreement with Stagecoach and GNE to withdraw effectively from Durham Coastal work.  Had the agreement routes gone the other way and United/ Tees retained the X10 and GNE retained the X12 (was X1) would there have been any scope for United/Tees/Arriva to have expanded and improved services to and from Hartlepool / Seaton Carew / Billingham / Middlesbrough / Metrocente and Newcastle.
LVK 404L
20 Apr 2020, 5:58 pm #21

(20 Apr 2020, 4:58 pm)col87 Yes it is annoying.  By the time the X9 gets to Peterlee the bus is nearly full.   Durham then waiting for the 21  to Newcastle takes to long a new service definitely needed.
Think one of the major issues was United doing the agreement with Stagecoach and GNE to withdraw effectively from Durham Coastal work.  Had the agreement routes gone the other way and United/ Tees retained the X10 and GNE retained the X12 (was X1) would there have been any scope for United/Tees/Arriva to have expanded and improved services to and from Hartlepool / Seaton Carew / Billingham / Middlesbrough / Metrocente and Newcastle.

Charles41

20 Apr 2020, 7:07 pm #22
Does anyone remember the summer Sunday and Bank Holiday Monday services to Cragside and Kielder. They were operated by Northumbria Motor Services and then Arriva from Gateshead and Newcastle. The Kielder bus used to connect with the Tyne Valley Coaches service to Hexham at Bellingham.

I had great days out on these services combining rambling with country pubs. It's a shame they stopped as they were rather popular. I seem to remember they also served Belsay Hall. The Cragside service also stopped at Bolam Lake, Wallington Hall and Lordenshaws.

The Kielder bus used to run back and forth between Kielder Castle and Kielder Dam before returning to Newcastle. We once walked from Kielder Dam to Falstone along the old railway and caught the bus at Stannersburn after a few pints in the Pheasant.

Charles
Charles41
20 Apr 2020, 7:07 pm #22

Does anyone remember the summer Sunday and Bank Holiday Monday services to Cragside and Kielder. They were operated by Northumbria Motor Services and then Arriva from Gateshead and Newcastle. The Kielder bus used to connect with the Tyne Valley Coaches service to Hexham at Bellingham.

I had great days out on these services combining rambling with country pubs. It's a shame they stopped as they were rather popular. I seem to remember they also served Belsay Hall. The Cragside service also stopped at Bolam Lake, Wallington Hall and Lordenshaws.

The Kielder bus used to run back and forth between Kielder Castle and Kielder Dam before returning to Newcastle. We once walked from Kielder Dam to Falstone along the old railway and caught the bus at Stannersburn after a few pints in the Pheasant.

Charles

LVK 404L

20 Apr 2020, 7:13 pm #23
(20 Apr 2020, 7:07 pm)Charles41 Does anyone remember the summer Sunday and Bank Holiday Monday services to Cragside and Kielder. They were operated by Northumbria Motor Services and then Arriva from Gateshead and Newcastle. The Kielder bus used to connect with the Tyne Valley Coaches service to Hexham at Bellingham.

Charles

Kielder Bus 714 started out as OK Travel and was taken over in service by Northumbria/United.   Used it once as OK Travel one of the Leyland Tiger LFT? X batch.  Was a great service and definatley could do with being introduced.   
LVK 404L
20 Apr 2020, 7:13 pm #23

(20 Apr 2020, 7:07 pm)Charles41 Does anyone remember the summer Sunday and Bank Holiday Monday services to Cragside and Kielder. They were operated by Northumbria Motor Services and then Arriva from Gateshead and Newcastle. The Kielder bus used to connect with the Tyne Valley Coaches service to Hexham at Bellingham.

Charles

Kielder Bus 714 started out as OK Travel and was taken over in service by Northumbria/United.   Used it once as OK Travel one of the Leyland Tiger LFT? X batch.  Was a great service and definatley could do with being introduced.   

tyresmoke

05 May 2020, 10:49 am #24
(19 Apr 2020, 5:25 pm)col87 There would be a few I would bring back. 

The X5 /231 services Hartlepool - Newcastle.  Especially with bad the trains are under northern Hartlepool needs a service to Newcastle again and I think if done right it could successful.  I know Stagecoach tried recently with the X55 but that was never going work due the Times been all wrong and been infrequent.  Same with the X11 that go north east  tried a few year before that was not frequent enough or advertised to let people know plus both where Saturday only services.  A Monday - Saturday regular express service would work.  

H1 Hartlepool - North Tees Hospital 
Hartlepool desperately needs a proper regular bus service to North Tees Hospital if the Trust are going to continue to services there.  Going to Hartlepool Hospital to get the shuttle bus ( which is usually a spare bus Boro taxis or 23 Taxis have ) or getting the 36 to Stockton then 37 or 59 not good enough and takes to long.   

236 Hartlepool - Bishop Auckland 

Even though it took a while to get there was a decent bus ride which I used to enjoy plus would link Sedgefield with Hartlepool again giving people there an extra option.  

87 Hartlepool - Hartburn.  

Was short lived and obviously the company no longer exists but was a nice alternative to the 36 to get to Stockton.  

X24 Hartlepool - Darlington.  

Again short lived and not sure how many of you remember this service as never lasted very long but was a good idea and worth trying it again as a regular service.  

Service 10 Hartlepool Headland - Middlesbrough.   Would need to be re numbered but a good idea a fast service between Hartlepool and Middlesbrough would take pressure off the 36 and provides an alternative to the 7 between the Headland and Hartlepool Town Centre.
The H1 would never be commercially viable but it could be by diverting into Hartlepool and Billingham on the way. Still not much scope for running more than two hourly though.

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

tyresmoke
05 May 2020, 10:49 am #24

(19 Apr 2020, 5:25 pm)col87 There would be a few I would bring back. 

The X5 /231 services Hartlepool - Newcastle.  Especially with bad the trains are under northern Hartlepool needs a service to Newcastle again and I think if done right it could successful.  I know Stagecoach tried recently with the X55 but that was never going work due the Times been all wrong and been infrequent.  Same with the X11 that go north east  tried a few year before that was not frequent enough or advertised to let people know plus both where Saturday only services.  A Monday - Saturday regular express service would work.  

H1 Hartlepool - North Tees Hospital 
Hartlepool desperately needs a proper regular bus service to North Tees Hospital if the Trust are going to continue to services there.  Going to Hartlepool Hospital to get the shuttle bus ( which is usually a spare bus Boro taxis or 23 Taxis have ) or getting the 36 to Stockton then 37 or 59 not good enough and takes to long.   

236 Hartlepool - Bishop Auckland 

Even though it took a while to get there was a decent bus ride which I used to enjoy plus would link Sedgefield with Hartlepool again giving people there an extra option.  

87 Hartlepool - Hartburn.  

Was short lived and obviously the company no longer exists but was a nice alternative to the 36 to get to Stockton.  

X24 Hartlepool - Darlington.  

Again short lived and not sure how many of you remember this service as never lasted very long but was a good idea and worth trying it again as a regular service.  

Service 10 Hartlepool Headland - Middlesbrough.   Would need to be re numbered but a good idea a fast service between Hartlepool and Middlesbrough would take pressure off the 36 and provides an alternative to the 7 between the Headland and Hartlepool Town Centre.
The H1 would never be commercially viable but it could be by diverting into Hartlepool and Billingham on the way. Still not much scope for running more than two hourly though.

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

Ryland

05 May 2020, 10:56 pm #25
722/ 22a which ran from new marske via marske estate to Middlesbrough on Sunday

88/89 from easington to new marske via redcar

All the Whitby town services
91 92 94 95
X56
Ryland
05 May 2020, 10:56 pm #25

722/ 22a which ran from new marske via marske estate to Middlesbrough on Sunday

88/89 from easington to new marske via redcar

All the Whitby town services
91 92 94 95
X56

V514DFT

07 Jun 2020, 12:31 am #26
I have a few
Stagecoach 14, 34, 35, 49, 61, 64/64A
Arriva 343, 344, 355, 356
GNE 17, 48, 301/302, 305, 314, 319, 322, 323

Kind Regards
Tez
V514DFT
07 Jun 2020, 12:31 am #26

I have a few
Stagecoach 14, 34, 35, 49, 61, 64/64A
Arriva 343, 344, 355, 356
GNE 17, 48, 301/302, 305, 314, 319, 322, 323

Kind Regards
Tez

Michael

15 Oct 2020, 5:11 pm #27
Does anyone know when Arriva NE changed their Sunderland services from the 215/216 etc to the 23/24 - I found the 215 timetable from 2005 in the bygone era and then in 2013, a Durham map, which has the 24 to Sunderland on.

If so, anyone got the leaflet, they'll be willing to upload?, and why did they decide to change the numbers and withdraw so many routes?

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
15 Oct 2020, 5:11 pm #27

Does anyone know when Arriva NE changed their Sunderland services from the 215/216 etc to the 23/24 - I found the 215 timetable from 2005 in the bygone era and then in 2013, a Durham map, which has the 24 to Sunderland on.

If so, anyone got the leaflet, they'll be willing to upload?, and why did they decide to change the numbers and withdraw so many routes?

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

15 Oct 2020, 6:23 pm #28
(15 Oct 2020, 5:11 pm)Michael Does anyone know when Arriva NE changed their Sunderland services from the 215/216 etc to the 23/24 - I found the 215 timetable from 2005 in the bygone era and then in 2013, a Durham map, which has the 24 to Sunderland on.

This is from 2009: 
https://web.archive.org/web/200902011610...Sunderland
According to nexus (via wayback machine), the 23 timetable i saw started 31st August 2008 .

Twitter: @ASX_Terranova
Blog: https://asxterranova.home.blog/
ASX_Terranova
15 Oct 2020, 6:23 pm #28

(15 Oct 2020, 5:11 pm)Michael Does anyone know when Arriva NE changed their Sunderland services from the 215/216 etc to the 23/24 - I found the 215 timetable from 2005 in the bygone era and then in 2013, a Durham map, which has the 24 to Sunderland on.

This is from 2009: 
https://web.archive.org/web/200902011610...Sunderland
According to nexus (via wayback machine), the 23 timetable i saw started 31st August 2008 .

Kuyoyo

15 Oct 2020, 6:27 pm #29

2008 - round the same time they overhauled the Darlington Town Network. Peterlee of course received their last batch of new buses at the same time - some of the YK08 Solos once Darlington’s examples started arriving of course.
Kuyoyo
15 Oct 2020, 6:27 pm #29

2008 - round the same time they overhauled the Darlington Town Network. Peterlee of course received their last batch of new buses at the same time - some of the YK08 Solos once Darlington’s examples started arriving of course.

Michael

15 Oct 2020, 6:28 pm #30
(15 Oct 2020, 6:23 pm)ASX_Terranova Have you tried searching the wayback machine for arrivas website

Ye the website only goes back to 2011, it must of been different back then.

(15 Oct 2020, 6:27 pm)Kuyoyo 2008 - round the same time they overhauled the Darlington Town Network. Peterlee of course received their last batch of new buses at the same time - some of the YK08 Solos once Darlington’s examples started arriving of course.

Thanks Kuyoyo. I thought it was earlier than that, have u got any leaflets for the changes?
Edited 15 Oct 2020, 6:30 pm by Michael.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
15 Oct 2020, 6:28 pm #30

(15 Oct 2020, 6:23 pm)ASX_Terranova Have you tried searching the wayback machine for arrivas website

Ye the website only goes back to 2011, it must of been different back then.

(15 Oct 2020, 6:27 pm)Kuyoyo 2008 - round the same time they overhauled the Darlington Town Network. Peterlee of course received their last batch of new buses at the same time - some of the YK08 Solos once Darlington’s examples started arriving of course.

Thanks Kuyoyo. I thought it was earlier than that, have u got any leaflets for the changes?

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

BusLoverMum

17 Oct 2020, 3:53 pm #31
I might be wrong but I think this was the time when all of Arriva's services did a big flip. Before the change, the 22 did its current route from Durham to Wheatley Hill then headed on to hartlepool via Wingate. Meantime, the route of the current 22 between Thornley and Sunderland was covered by the 21 from darlo. For a short period, we also had the 21a that went to boro. When the changes happened, we lost the 21s and got one of the 57s, instead and the 22 started serving Peterlee, instead of the 21, but still carried on to hartlepool. I don't think the changes were well received, at the time, as some long established links were lost. As it didn't go into nexus territory, the buses on the 22 were absolute sheds, at the time, and frequently didn't show up, otherwise having some pretty bad punctuality issues. It only ran once an hour and, after throwing over £15 at a taxi to get home from a hospital appointment in time to get the boys home from school, when one didn't show, I just didn't bother with it.
BusLoverMum
17 Oct 2020, 3:53 pm #31

I might be wrong but I think this was the time when all of Arriva's services did a big flip. Before the change, the 22 did its current route from Durham to Wheatley Hill then headed on to hartlepool via Wingate. Meantime, the route of the current 22 between Thornley and Sunderland was covered by the 21 from darlo. For a short period, we also had the 21a that went to boro. When the changes happened, we lost the 21s and got one of the 57s, instead and the 22 started serving Peterlee, instead of the 21, but still carried on to hartlepool. I don't think the changes were well received, at the time, as some long established links were lost. As it didn't go into nexus territory, the buses on the 22 were absolute sheds, at the time, and frequently didn't show up, otherwise having some pretty bad punctuality issues. It only ran once an hour and, after throwing over £15 at a taxi to get home from a hospital appointment in time to get the boys home from school, when one didn't show, I just didn't bother with it.

2bagstew

17 Oct 2020, 8:39 pm #32
(17 Oct 2020, 3:53 pm)BusLoverMum I might be wrong but I think this was the time when all of Arriva's services did a big flip. Before the change, the 22 did its current route from Durham to Wheatley Hill then headed on to hartlepool via Wingate. Meantime, the route of the current 22 between Thornley and Sunderland was covered by the 21 from darlo. For a short period, we also had the 21a that went to boro. When the changes happened, we lost the 21s and got one of the 57s, instead and the 22 started serving Peterlee, instead of the 21, but still carried on to hartlepool. I don't think the changes were well received, at the time, as some long established links were lost. As it didn't go into nexus territory, the buses on the 22 were absolute sheds, at the time, and frequently didn't show up, otherwise having some pretty bad punctuality issues. It only ran once an hour and, after throwing over £15 at a taxi to get home from a hospital appointment in time to get the boys home from school, when one didn't show, I just didn't bother with it.

The 21A was diverted through Wingate at the Same time the 57 was extended from Kelloe to Peterlee via DCC funding to replace the 21A. The 22 to Hartlepool remained in place via Wingate until the last major changes occurred when Wingate got the (21/21A) now X21/X22 Wheatley Hill/Thornley got a 30mins 22 service from Durham to Hartlepool via Peterlee losing all links to the Trimdons Sunderland etc however a later revision did swap the Hartlepool section for Sunderland.
2bagstew
17 Oct 2020, 8:39 pm #32

(17 Oct 2020, 3:53 pm)BusLoverMum I might be wrong but I think this was the time when all of Arriva's services did a big flip. Before the change, the 22 did its current route from Durham to Wheatley Hill then headed on to hartlepool via Wingate. Meantime, the route of the current 22 between Thornley and Sunderland was covered by the 21 from darlo. For a short period, we also had the 21a that went to boro. When the changes happened, we lost the 21s and got one of the 57s, instead and the 22 started serving Peterlee, instead of the 21, but still carried on to hartlepool. I don't think the changes were well received, at the time, as some long established links were lost. As it didn't go into nexus territory, the buses on the 22 were absolute sheds, at the time, and frequently didn't show up, otherwise having some pretty bad punctuality issues. It only ran once an hour and, after throwing over £15 at a taxi to get home from a hospital appointment in time to get the boys home from school, when one didn't show, I just didn't bother with it.

The 21A was diverted through Wingate at the Same time the 57 was extended from Kelloe to Peterlee via DCC funding to replace the 21A. The 22 to Hartlepool remained in place via Wingate until the last major changes occurred when Wingate got the (21/21A) now X21/X22 Wheatley Hill/Thornley got a 30mins 22 service from Durham to Hartlepool via Peterlee losing all links to the Trimdons Sunderland etc however a later revision did swap the Hartlepool section for Sunderland.

17 Oct 2020, 10:15 pm #33
(17 Oct 2020, 8:39 pm)2bagstew The 21A was diverted through Wingate at the Same time the 57 was extended from Kelloe to Peterlee via DCC funding to replace the 21A. The 22 to Hartlepool remained in place via Wingate until the last major changes occurred when Wingate got the (21/21A) now X21/X22 Wheatley Hill/Thornley got a 30mins 22 service from Durham to Hartlepool via Peterlee losing all links to the Trimdons Sunderland etc however a later revision did swap the Hartlepool section for Sunderland.
At the time did it affect customer satisfaction or passenger numbers, All i know is that the X21 was cut from sunderland fairly recently.

ASX_Terranova
17 Oct 2020, 10:15 pm #33

(17 Oct 2020, 8:39 pm)2bagstew The 21A was diverted through Wingate at the Same time the 57 was extended from Kelloe to Peterlee via DCC funding to replace the 21A. The 22 to Hartlepool remained in place via Wingate until the last major changes occurred when Wingate got the (21/21A) now X21/X22 Wheatley Hill/Thornley got a 30mins 22 service from Durham to Hartlepool via Peterlee losing all links to the Trimdons Sunderland etc however a later revision did swap the Hartlepool section for Sunderland.
At the time did it affect customer satisfaction or passenger numbers, All i know is that the X21 was cut from sunderland fairly recently.

11 Mar 2022, 7:06 pm #34
Thinking of doing a suggestion to bring back the Stagecoach Newcastle X80 & X81 with a slight twist.

What was the reason they got withdrawn in the first place?
Does anyone have a decent branding suggestion for a service like this?

ASX_Terranova
11 Mar 2022, 7:06 pm #34

Thinking of doing a suggestion to bring back the Stagecoach Newcastle X80 & X81 with a slight twist.

MurdnunoC

11 Mar 2022, 7:42 pm #35
(11 Mar 2022, 7:06 pm)ASX_Terranova Thinking of doing a suggestion to bring back the Stagecoach Newcastle X80 & X81 with a slight twist.

What would be the point?

They weren't withdrawn, so to speak, but merged into the 10 and 39 through extensions to West Denton Park/Dumpling Hall. 

The X82 is barely an express service nowadays, and it doesn't save a significant amount of time on the West Road for Stagecoach to reintroduce (or for another operator to introduce) limited stop services to either destination. 

Of course, it depends what sort of twist you had in mind. The twist might be, for example, an extension from West Denton Park to Carlisle via Hospital Lane, Throckley, some narrow streets in Corbridge, a couple of back alleys in Hexham and Haltwhistle, and sparsely populated narrow country roads between Halty and Carlisle with connections to the train at Armathwaite station. 

However, I think your time would be better spent doing something more productive or worthwhile.
MurdnunoC
11 Mar 2022, 7:42 pm #35

(11 Mar 2022, 7:06 pm)ASX_Terranova Thinking of doing a suggestion to bring back the Stagecoach Newcastle X80 & X81 with a slight twist.

What would be the point?

They weren't withdrawn, so to speak, but merged into the 10 and 39 through extensions to West Denton Park/Dumpling Hall. 

The X82 is barely an express service nowadays, and it doesn't save a significant amount of time on the West Road for Stagecoach to reintroduce (or for another operator to introduce) limited stop services to either destination. 

Of course, it depends what sort of twist you had in mind. The twist might be, for example, an extension from West Denton Park to Carlisle via Hospital Lane, Throckley, some narrow streets in Corbridge, a couple of back alleys in Hexham and Haltwhistle, and sparsely populated narrow country roads between Halty and Carlisle with connections to the train at Armathwaite station. 

However, I think your time would be better spent doing something more productive or worthwhile.

11 Mar 2022, 8:32 pm #36
(11 Mar 2022, 7:42 pm)MurdnunoC What would be the point?

I'm probably going to try a few stagecoach-esque rival competitor ideas.
I want to do a service between Chapel House and Byker or Walker first.

ASX_Terranova
11 Mar 2022, 8:32 pm #36

(11 Mar 2022, 7:42 pm)MurdnunoC What would be the point?

I'm probably going to try a few stagecoach-esque rival competitor ideas.

MurdnunoC

11 Mar 2022, 8:39 pm #37
(11 Mar 2022, 8:32 pm)ASX_Terranova I'm probably going to try a few stagecoach-esque rival competitor ideas.

Why?

As discussed in numerous other threads, bus operators are being coerced into collaborating with one another in order to secure funding for routes through various avenues. The days of competition are over. So where is the logic in wasting your time in designing routes and timetables which are going to more or less mirror services already in existence?
MurdnunoC
11 Mar 2022, 8:39 pm #37

(11 Mar 2022, 8:32 pm)ASX_Terranova I'm probably going to try a few stagecoach-esque rival competitor ideas.

Why?

As discussed in numerous other threads, bus operators are being coerced into collaborating with one another in order to secure funding for routes through various avenues. The days of competition are over. So where is the logic in wasting your time in designing routes and timetables which are going to more or less mirror services already in existence?

tcts24

13 Mar 2022, 8:55 am #38
(11 Mar 2022, 8:39 pm)MurdnunoC Why?

Because ASX_Terranova enjoys doing them and sharing them. You or anybody else doesn't necessarily have to look at them. So why not? If its on topic (unlike this post) and doesn't hurt anyone then there isn't a problem.
tcts24
13 Mar 2022, 8:55 am #38

(11 Mar 2022, 8:39 pm)MurdnunoC Why?

Because ASX_Terranova enjoys doing them and sharing them. You or anybody else doesn't necessarily have to look at them. So why not? If its on topic (unlike this post) and doesn't hurt anyone then there isn't a problem.

MurdnunoC

13 Mar 2022, 9:18 am #39
(13 Mar 2022, 8:55 am)tcts24 Because ASX_Terranova enjoys doing them and sharing them. You or anybody else doesn't necessarily have to look at them. So why not? If its on topic (unlike this post) and doesn't hurt anyone then there isn't a problem.

Hasn't he already started a thread for fictional service ideas though? 

Granted, he is the one who started this thread and people, including myself, have replied with routes which they'd like to see brought back with reasons ranging from nostalgic to humorous. Nowhere in his opening post did he state that this thread would become a vanity project for him to showcase his timetabling prowess (or lack thereof).

As anything he creates is pure fiction, shouldn't all his suggestions for a fictional network overhaul with fictious bus operators belong in a thread designed for that purpose?
MurdnunoC
13 Mar 2022, 9:18 am #39

(13 Mar 2022, 8:55 am)tcts24 Because ASX_Terranova enjoys doing them and sharing them. You or anybody else doesn't necessarily have to look at them. So why not? If its on topic (unlike this post) and doesn't hurt anyone then there isn't a problem.

Hasn't he already started a thread for fictional service ideas though? 

Granted, he is the one who started this thread and people, including myself, have replied with routes which they'd like to see brought back with reasons ranging from nostalgic to humorous. Nowhere in his opening post did he state that this thread would become a vanity project for him to showcase his timetabling prowess (or lack thereof).

As anything he creates is pure fiction, shouldn't all his suggestions for a fictional network overhaul with fictious bus operators belong in a thread designed for that purpose?

Adrian

13 Mar 2022, 12:22 pm #40
I think we just need to try and keep stuff to the most appropriate place on the forum. Moderators will try and move/merge threads and posts where appropriate, but it's impossible for us to spot everything.

ASX_Terranova enjoys doing and sharing some of the more fictional ideas, but it'd be helpful to keep them in the Fictional Service Ideas thread. 
For more general (and realistic) tweaks/suggestions to existing networks, then there's the suggestions threads for each of the big three operators.

Thanks!

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
13 Mar 2022, 12:22 pm #40

I think we just need to try and keep stuff to the most appropriate place on the forum. Moderators will try and move/merge threads and posts where appropriate, but it's impossible for us to spot everything.

ASX_Terranova enjoys doing and sharing some of the more fictional ideas, but it'd be helpful to keep them in the Fictional Service Ideas thread. 
For more general (and realistic) tweaks/suggestions to existing networks, then there's the suggestions threads for each of the big three operators.

Thanks!

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average