Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat What are you doing now you can't go out?

What are you doing now you can't go out?

What are you doing now you can't go out?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3 Next
idiot

28 Mar 2020, 6:12 pm #21
Normal quiz weekly...
https://wikiquiz.org/r/kJP9PuP7hfYxo2ofi...0bpKlkP75O

Feel free to complete...its free to do but im accepting PayPal donations as i have no income lol.
idiot
28 Mar 2020, 6:12 pm #21

Normal quiz weekly...
https://wikiquiz.org/r/kJP9PuP7hfYxo2ofi...0bpKlkP75O

Feel free to complete...its free to do but im accepting PayPal donations as i have no income lol.

BusLoverMum

28 Mar 2020, 6:46 pm #22
(28 Mar 2020, 5:30 pm)streetdeckfan Ooh, korma is the only curry I can tolerate. It's not the lack of heat (I love hot food), I just prefer 'boring' foods!

I made a chicken and chorizo in a cheesy white sauce pie last night. Although rather ironically, I made a vegan pastry for it! ?
No idea what I'm making tonight, but those Mozzarella sticks in the freezer I bought from Costco have been staring at me for a few days!
I wish I could still eat cheese. It does unspeakable things to me. 

This korma is far from boring! Some of the other recipes I have include a ton of green chillis.
BusLoverMum
28 Mar 2020, 6:46 pm #22

(28 Mar 2020, 5:30 pm)streetdeckfan Ooh, korma is the only curry I can tolerate. It's not the lack of heat (I love hot food), I just prefer 'boring' foods!

I made a chicken and chorizo in a cheesy white sauce pie last night. Although rather ironically, I made a vegan pastry for it! ?
No idea what I'm making tonight, but those Mozzarella sticks in the freezer I bought from Costco have been staring at me for a few days!
I wish I could still eat cheese. It does unspeakable things to me. 

This korma is far from boring! Some of the other recipes I have include a ton of green chillis.

28 Mar 2020, 7:09 pm #23
(28 Mar 2020, 6:46 pm)BusLoverMum I wish I could still eat cheese. It does unspeakable things to me. 

When I drink green or blue milk, I get 'poorly', but with red milk, cheese and butter I'm fine, which with stored deciding to no longer stock red milk is a bit of an issue because I need my coffee

I wish I couldn't eat cheese, but when I'm making a Pizza it's one handful for the pizza, and one handful for me! ?
streetdeckfan
28 Mar 2020, 7:09 pm #23

(28 Mar 2020, 6:46 pm)BusLoverMum I wish I could still eat cheese. It does unspeakable things to me. 

When I drink green or blue milk, I get 'poorly', but with red milk, cheese and butter I'm fine, which with stored deciding to no longer stock red milk is a bit of an issue because I need my coffee

I wish I couldn't eat cheese, but when I'm making a Pizza it's one handful for the pizza, and one handful for me! ?

BusLoverMum

28 Mar 2020, 8:24 pm #24
(28 Mar 2020, 7:09 pm)streetdeckfan When I drink green or blue milk, I get 'poorly', but with red milk, cheese and butter I'm fine, which with stored deciding to no longer stock red milk is a bit of an issue because I need my coffee

I used to be like that with cheese but it's amazing how quickly it loses its appeal when it suddenly starts triggering the sort of migraines that have you decorating the bathroom at 3am. Chocolate, too. 

At least I still have my curries, though, even if the outcome does sometimes make social distancing remarkably easy Big Grin

Might be worth you giving lactofree milk a try, btw.
BusLoverMum
28 Mar 2020, 8:24 pm #24

(28 Mar 2020, 7:09 pm)streetdeckfan When I drink green or blue milk, I get 'poorly', but with red milk, cheese and butter I'm fine, which with stored deciding to no longer stock red milk is a bit of an issue because I need my coffee

I used to be like that with cheese but it's amazing how quickly it loses its appeal when it suddenly starts triggering the sort of migraines that have you decorating the bathroom at 3am. Chocolate, too. 

At least I still have my curries, though, even if the outcome does sometimes make social distancing remarkably easy Big Grin

28 Mar 2020, 9:08 pm #25
(28 Mar 2020, 8:24 pm)BusLoverMum I used to be like that with cheese but it's amazing how quickly it loses its appeal when it suddenly starts triggering the sort of migraines that have you decorating the bathroom at 3am. Chocolate, too. 

When I was younger I was referred to a dietician by the doctor because I had issues with certain foods, dairy products being one of them, so I was basically told to cut everything out and get reintroduced to them to see what I had an issue with, I also had some tests done and I wasn't lactose intolerant. Then again, it is a fairly common thing to become lactose intolerant as you get older.

While my memory ain't the best, I think it turned out that my issue was more with textures than anything, still to this day I can't eat food that has 'bits' in it. I went off IKEA hotdogs for about 10 years when I ate one with a hard bit in. Foods that 'pop' like oranges are also a no-go, mushy foods make me gag as well. Weird thing is, if I make the food from scratch, I'm fine with it!

I've recently really got in to Almond milk, although it's still no match for the real thing!
streetdeckfan
28 Mar 2020, 9:08 pm #25

(28 Mar 2020, 8:24 pm)BusLoverMum I used to be like that with cheese but it's amazing how quickly it loses its appeal when it suddenly starts triggering the sort of migraines that have you decorating the bathroom at 3am. Chocolate, too. 

When I was younger I was referred to a dietician by the doctor because I had issues with certain foods, dairy products being one of them, so I was basically told to cut everything out and get reintroduced to them to see what I had an issue with, I also had some tests done and I wasn't lactose intolerant. Then again, it is a fairly common thing to become lactose intolerant as you get older.

While my memory ain't the best, I think it turned out that my issue was more with textures than anything, still to this day I can't eat food that has 'bits' in it. I went off IKEA hotdogs for about 10 years when I ate one with a hard bit in. Foods that 'pop' like oranges are also a no-go, mushy foods make me gag as well. Weird thing is, if I make the food from scratch, I'm fine with it!

I've recently really got in to Almond milk, although it's still no match for the real thing!

idiot

28 Mar 2020, 9:37 pm #26
I had £14 in donations tonight hosting my quiz. Had £22 on Wednesday. Off food shopping tomorrow morning lol.
idiot
28 Mar 2020, 9:37 pm #26

I had £14 in donations tonight hosting my quiz. Had £22 on Wednesday. Off food shopping tomorrow morning lol.

29 Mar 2020, 1:53 pm #27
(28 Mar 2020, 9:37 pm)idiot I had £14 in donations tonight hosting my quiz. Had £22 on Wednesday. Off food shopping tomorrow morning lol.

Stock seems to be slowly coming back in to the shops now, hopefully people have either realised there's no need to panic buy, or they've ran out of room to keep all the bog roll!
streetdeckfan
29 Mar 2020, 1:53 pm #27

(28 Mar 2020, 9:37 pm)idiot I had £14 in donations tonight hosting my quiz. Had £22 on Wednesday. Off food shopping tomorrow morning lol.

Stock seems to be slowly coming back in to the shops now, hopefully people have either realised there's no need to panic buy, or they've ran out of room to keep all the bog roll!

31 Mar 2020, 11:49 pm #28
I'm going slowly insane (well perhaps even more insane). I'm a Lecturer in Computing Science and I've been working from home for the past week, using Microsoft Teams and Zoom to hold meetings and run practicals for my students. The majority of the students I teach/supervise on my Software Engineering team project module are from China so the logistics of ensuring that teams still work together (albeit remotely) is a challenge. Plus naturally the student are worried about exams but I can only reassure them so much.

I'm also a councillor for where I live, and I have been distributing some council leaflets on what services are available for those on lock down and/or unable to get help. It has got me out of the house for a bit. Otherwise I've been binge watching stuff on Netflix and Prime video.
solsburian
31 Mar 2020, 11:49 pm #28

I'm going slowly insane (well perhaps even more insane). I'm a Lecturer in Computing Science and I've been working from home for the past week, using Microsoft Teams and Zoom to hold meetings and run practicals for my students. The majority of the students I teach/supervise on my Software Engineering team project module are from China so the logistics of ensuring that teams still work together (albeit remotely) is a challenge. Plus naturally the student are worried about exams but I can only reassure them so much.

I'm also a councillor for where I live, and I have been distributing some council leaflets on what services are available for those on lock down and/or unable to get help. It has got me out of the house for a bit. Otherwise I've been binge watching stuff on Netflix and Prime video.

idiot

01 Apr 2020, 6:51 am #29
Second family friendly quiz today. Live till 9pm.
https://wikiquiz.org/r/cXMl1kpHn3GYDCRob...7aipdmrLPX
idiot
01 Apr 2020, 6:51 am #29

Second family friendly quiz today. Live till 9pm.
https://wikiquiz.org/r/cXMl1kpHn3GYDCRob...7aipdmrLPX

col87

18 Apr 2020, 9:16 pm #30
(27 Mar 2020, 8:00 pm)Jimmi Losing all sense of order and sanity...

As somebody who spends a lot of their time out and about for various reasons, suddenly going from that to only being able to go out for about an hour a day to partake in a walk is taking it's toll on my mental health a bit leaving 14-15 hours a day to try and occupy myself with and failing miserably.

I have been making frequent archive postings to my Flickr and Instagram accounts so check that out if you're interested: https://www.flickr.com/photos/127079988@N02/

Know that feeling I have depression and this certainly does not help especially when I would be out a few times out.   

I am try to keep busy with game consoles iPlayer and reading but been stuck in a flat it's difficult.   
col87
18 Apr 2020, 9:16 pm #30

(27 Mar 2020, 8:00 pm)Jimmi Losing all sense of order and sanity...

As somebody who spends a lot of their time out and about for various reasons, suddenly going from that to only being able to go out for about an hour a day to partake in a walk is taking it's toll on my mental health a bit leaving 14-15 hours a day to try and occupy myself with and failing miserably.

I have been making frequent archive postings to my Flickr and Instagram accounts so check that out if you're interested: https://www.flickr.com/photos/127079988@N02/

Know that feeling I have depression and this certainly does not help especially when I would be out a few times out.   

I am try to keep busy with game consoles iPlayer and reading but been stuck in a flat it's difficult.   

BusLoverMum

18 Apr 2020, 9:32 pm #31
The boys are mostly slamming each other's doors and eating. Bigun refuses to leave the house at all now he can't use the buses. Littlun (now bigger than me) is enjoying his Boris walks, though, and we're trying to vary them, each time. Turns out Durham has a lot of rabbits and moles. So long as we can avoid falling down the holes they leave, we're probably in the best place possible for some socially distanced exercise.
BusLoverMum
18 Apr 2020, 9:32 pm #31

The boys are mostly slamming each other's doors and eating. Bigun refuses to leave the house at all now he can't use the buses. Littlun (now bigger than me) is enjoying his Boris walks, though, and we're trying to vary them, each time. Turns out Durham has a lot of rabbits and moles. So long as we can avoid falling down the holes they leave, we're probably in the best place possible for some socially distanced exercise.

18 Apr 2020, 9:46 pm #32
(18 Apr 2020, 9:32 pm)BusLoverMum The boys are mostly slamming each other's doors and eating. Bigun refuses to leave the house at all now he can't use the buses. Littlun (now bigger than me) is enjoying his Boris walks, though, and we're trying to vary them, each time. Turns out Durham has a lot of rabbits and moles. So long as we can avoid falling down the holes they leave, we're probably in the best place possible for some socially distanced exercise.

I'm starting to regret deciding to stay up here, there's really bugger all to do! My exercise recently has been walking to Aldi, seeing the queue is round the block, and walking back to the house! 
Luckily I still have flour left so can bake my own bread (I'm in the middle of making a sourdough loaf now), although I'm starting to run low on bread flour

The part of the house which has been in the process of getting done up for the past 15 years has now become my workshop, I've been getting my money's worth out of my 'new' Planer/Thicknesser going through all the pallet wood I've been collecting for the past few years and been making things for around the house. I've re-built the stand for the table saw, upgraded my workbenches, I'm running out of things to replace!
I'm even contemplating digging the exercise bike out, but apparently I'm taking up too many rooms as it is!
streetdeckfan
18 Apr 2020, 9:46 pm #32

(18 Apr 2020, 9:32 pm)BusLoverMum The boys are mostly slamming each other's doors and eating. Bigun refuses to leave the house at all now he can't use the buses. Littlun (now bigger than me) is enjoying his Boris walks, though, and we're trying to vary them, each time. Turns out Durham has a lot of rabbits and moles. So long as we can avoid falling down the holes they leave, we're probably in the best place possible for some socially distanced exercise.

I'm starting to regret deciding to stay up here, there's really bugger all to do! My exercise recently has been walking to Aldi, seeing the queue is round the block, and walking back to the house! 
Luckily I still have flour left so can bake my own bread (I'm in the middle of making a sourdough loaf now), although I'm starting to run low on bread flour

The part of the house which has been in the process of getting done up for the past 15 years has now become my workshop, I've been getting my money's worth out of my 'new' Planer/Thicknesser going through all the pallet wood I've been collecting for the past few years and been making things for around the house. I've re-built the stand for the table saw, upgraded my workbenches, I'm running out of things to replace!
I'm even contemplating digging the exercise bike out, but apparently I'm taking up too many rooms as it is!

BusLoverMum

18 Apr 2020, 10:23 pm #33
(18 Apr 2020, 9:46 pm)streetdeckfan I'm starting to regret deciding to stay up here, there's really bugger all to do! My exercise recently has been walking to Aldi, seeing the queue is round the block, and walking back to the house! 

We needed our reception rooms replastered, this year as they look like they've been done with a butter knife and the gable end room has the remnants of a damp problem. We've fixed one alcove, ourselves, and that is where husband has his gear set up for work but the other one was worse and still gets moukdy. It's 3' above ground level so the damp course isn't being breached, there's plenty of subfloor ventilation, there's no carpet, we've fixed the chimney and the roof and can't afford to redo all the pebbledash, just in case, so it looks like we're just going to have to tank it.

I did order a new lampshade for in there. Though.
BusLoverMum
18 Apr 2020, 10:23 pm #33

(18 Apr 2020, 9:46 pm)streetdeckfan I'm starting to regret deciding to stay up here, there's really bugger all to do! My exercise recently has been walking to Aldi, seeing the queue is round the block, and walking back to the house! 

We needed our reception rooms replastered, this year as they look like they've been done with a butter knife and the gable end room has the remnants of a damp problem. We've fixed one alcove, ourselves, and that is where husband has his gear set up for work but the other one was worse and still gets moukdy. It's 3' above ground level so the damp course isn't being breached, there's plenty of subfloor ventilation, there's no carpet, we've fixed the chimney and the roof and can't afford to redo all the pebbledash, just in case, so it looks like we're just going to have to tank it.

18 Apr 2020, 10:37 pm #34
(18 Apr 2020, 10:23 pm)BusLoverMum We needed our reception rooms replastered, this year as they look like they've been done with a butter knife and the gable end room has the remnants of a damp problem. We've fixed one alcove, ourselves, and that is where husband has his gear set up for work but the other one was worse and still gets moukdy. It's 3' above ground level so the damp course isn't being breached, there's plenty of subfloor ventilation, there's no carpet, we've fixed the chimney and the roof and can't afford to redo all the pebbledash, just in case, so it looks like we're just going to have to tank it.

Plastering is the one thing I would rather not do (other than taking out plumbing, I'm fine putting it in, but taking it out is someone else's department!). 

At mine, I completely changed the layout upstairs, moved the bedroom door, raised the landing ceiling back up to it's full height (the previous owner lowered it for some reason!), knocked the back two bedrooms into one (once again, the previous owners with their bright ideas had two bedrooms, each literally the width of a single bed!). So I have the staircase wall as well as the landing walls to do, the ceiling and the back bedroom all to plaster. I mean, the walls (other than the staircase wall) are all plasterboard so I could just tape and joint them but I just prefer a plastered wall!

The only room I've 'done' so far is my bedroom, and the walls that were already plastered had to be sanded down because whoever plastered them must have been a bit merry!

Have you checked the guttering? We had damp down one corner of the house and it turned out the water was splashing off the guttering and somehow managing to go under the roof.
Failing that, could be worth checking if your cavity walls are insulated properly. My mother is in the process of getting hers re-done under warranty as two of her bedrooms along the back wall are getting damp due to one part of the cavity not being insulated properly
streetdeckfan
18 Apr 2020, 10:37 pm #34

(18 Apr 2020, 10:23 pm)BusLoverMum We needed our reception rooms replastered, this year as they look like they've been done with a butter knife and the gable end room has the remnants of a damp problem. We've fixed one alcove, ourselves, and that is where husband has his gear set up for work but the other one was worse and still gets moukdy. It's 3' above ground level so the damp course isn't being breached, there's plenty of subfloor ventilation, there's no carpet, we've fixed the chimney and the roof and can't afford to redo all the pebbledash, just in case, so it looks like we're just going to have to tank it.

Plastering is the one thing I would rather not do (other than taking out plumbing, I'm fine putting it in, but taking it out is someone else's department!). 

At mine, I completely changed the layout upstairs, moved the bedroom door, raised the landing ceiling back up to it's full height (the previous owner lowered it for some reason!), knocked the back two bedrooms into one (once again, the previous owners with their bright ideas had two bedrooms, each literally the width of a single bed!). So I have the staircase wall as well as the landing walls to do, the ceiling and the back bedroom all to plaster. I mean, the walls (other than the staircase wall) are all plasterboard so I could just tape and joint them but I just prefer a plastered wall!

The only room I've 'done' so far is my bedroom, and the walls that were already plastered had to be sanded down because whoever plastered them must have been a bit merry!

Have you checked the guttering? We had damp down one corner of the house and it turned out the water was splashing off the guttering and somehow managing to go under the roof.
Failing that, could be worth checking if your cavity walls are insulated properly. My mother is in the process of getting hers re-done under warranty as two of her bedrooms along the back wall are getting damp due to one part of the cavity not being insulated properly

BusLoverMum

19 Apr 2020, 1:47 pm #35
(18 Apr 2020, 10:37 pm)streetdeckfan Plastering is the one thing I would rather not do (other than taking out plumbing, I'm fine putting it in, but taking it out is someone else's department!). 

The guttering was all spruced up when we replaced the roof. There was a lot of water leaking around the chimney on that side (we have 2 of them but the other one is absolutely fine) so that has been repointed and the flashing replaced. Condensation is definitely a factor as we have the same problem on the back corner of that wall, which is our bathroom, worse luck (dormer bungalow - you will have passed our house many times on your travels). From what we've read, though, blown in cavity wall insulation can cause more problems than it fixes in houses of this age.

It's frustrating because the front wall is bone dry. It's just that side wall that's the problem. 

We're supposed to be off for our Boris walk but husband just needed to finish something. I've been waiting 20 minutes for him to just finish and littlun has started to watch the snail and the whale for the second time through.
BusLoverMum
19 Apr 2020, 1:47 pm #35

(18 Apr 2020, 10:37 pm)streetdeckfan Plastering is the one thing I would rather not do (other than taking out plumbing, I'm fine putting it in, but taking it out is someone else's department!). 

The guttering was all spruced up when we replaced the roof. There was a lot of water leaking around the chimney on that side (we have 2 of them but the other one is absolutely fine) so that has been repointed and the flashing replaced. Condensation is definitely a factor as we have the same problem on the back corner of that wall, which is our bathroom, worse luck (dormer bungalow - you will have passed our house many times on your travels). From what we've read, though, blown in cavity wall insulation can cause more problems than it fixes in houses of this age.

It's frustrating because the front wall is bone dry. It's just that side wall that's the problem. 

We're supposed to be off for our Boris walk but husband just needed to finish something. I've been waiting 20 minutes for him to just finish and littlun has started to watch the snail and the whale for the second time through.

Ambassador

20 Apr 2020, 3:58 pm #36
I'm lucky to still be working when the vast majority of my colleagues are furloughed.

It wasn't an ideal start but I'm into a flow. My office desk was simply too big to dismantle and bring into the house and my office chair doesn't disassemble either so after a desperate search finally got a desk from Ikea (which took longer to build than anything I've ever had) and resorted to the garden furniture chair. Though I may splash out on an office chair soon (or expense it!)

I find i'm working less hours (my actual 9-5) and taking more breaks and it's a more relaxed pace even though I'm just as busy. Our IT team, previously thought of with as much esteem as a doormat are now heroes for whacking out enough licences and software updates to our iPads, laptops and mobiles. It's been great.

Wistfully stuck in the 90s
Ambassador
20 Apr 2020, 3:58 pm #36

I'm lucky to still be working when the vast majority of my colleagues are furloughed.

It wasn't an ideal start but I'm into a flow. My office desk was simply too big to dismantle and bring into the house and my office chair doesn't disassemble either so after a desperate search finally got a desk from Ikea (which took longer to build than anything I've ever had) and resorted to the garden furniture chair. Though I may splash out on an office chair soon (or expense it!)

I find i'm working less hours (my actual 9-5) and taking more breaks and it's a more relaxed pace even though I'm just as busy. Our IT team, previously thought of with as much esteem as a doormat are now heroes for whacking out enough licences and software updates to our iPads, laptops and mobiles. It's been great.

Wistfully stuck in the 90s

Charles41

20 Apr 2020, 5:12 pm #37
For me it's been an afternoon of gardening. Only intended to do half an hour. Four hours and one sun tan later my front garden is looking a lot better.

Charles
Charles41
20 Apr 2020, 5:12 pm #37

For me it's been an afternoon of gardening. Only intended to do half an hour. Four hours and one sun tan later my front garden is looking a lot better.

Charles

BusLoverMum

20 Apr 2020, 5:39 pm #38
(20 Apr 2020, 5:12 pm)Charles41 For me it's been an afternoon of gardening. Only intended to do half an hour. Four hours and one sun tan later my front garden is looking a lot better.

Charles
You can come and tackle the nettles in my herb patch, if you've got time (got thyme?) then.
BusLoverMum
20 Apr 2020, 5:39 pm #38

(20 Apr 2020, 5:12 pm)Charles41 For me it's been an afternoon of gardening. Only intended to do half an hour. Four hours and one sun tan later my front garden is looking a lot better.

Charles
You can come and tackle the nettles in my herb patch, if you've got time (got thyme?) then.

Andreos1

20 Apr 2020, 5:47 pm #39
(20 Apr 2020, 5:39 pm)BusLoverMum You can come and tackle the nettles in my herb patch, if you've got time (got thyme?) then.

Scott Mills innuendo bingo doesn't have a look in!

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
20 Apr 2020, 5:47 pm #39

(20 Apr 2020, 5:39 pm)BusLoverMum You can come and tackle the nettles in my herb patch, if you've got time (got thyme?) then.

Scott Mills innuendo bingo doesn't have a look in!

'Illegitimis non carborundum'

21 Apr 2020, 12:01 pm #40
(20 Apr 2020, 3:58 pm)Ambassador I'm lucky to still be working when the vast majority of my colleagues are furloughed.

I have the opposite problem, when we moved offices a couple years back, all the furniture was going to just get thrown out so I kept some of the best stuff. So now in the house I think we have 5 or 6 desk chairs, at least 5 desks, I put a massive whiteboard and noticeboard up on the office wall and we have a couple smaller ones downstairs still!

To be honest, most of our work has dried up for the minute because our main client was a national health service and they are apparently a bit busy at the moment, so I have plenty of free time now!

Charles

One of my biggest hates is gardening, the only thing I can tolerate is cutting the grass. I don't like getting dirty, I don't like bugs, or bees, especially wasps, I hate the smell of flowers. Give me a concrete yard any day!

In fact, I'm contemplating decking over the entire back garden at mine, the front garden is already definitely going as I want to turn it in to a parking space and I want to build a workshop in the back so I'd only really be left with a small section of grass
streetdeckfan
21 Apr 2020, 12:01 pm #40

(20 Apr 2020, 3:58 pm)Ambassador I'm lucky to still be working when the vast majority of my colleagues are furloughed.

I have the opposite problem, when we moved offices a couple years back, all the furniture was going to just get thrown out so I kept some of the best stuff. So now in the house I think we have 5 or 6 desk chairs, at least 5 desks, I put a massive whiteboard and noticeboard up on the office wall and we have a couple smaller ones downstairs still!

To be honest, most of our work has dried up for the minute because our main client was a national health service and they are apparently a bit busy at the moment, so I have plenty of free time now!

Charles

One of my biggest hates is gardening, the only thing I can tolerate is cutting the grass. I don't like getting dirty, I don't like bugs, or bees, especially wasps, I hate the smell of flowers. Give me a concrete yard any day!

In fact, I'm contemplating decking over the entire back garden at mine, the front garden is already definitely going as I want to turn it in to a parking space and I want to build a workshop in the back so I'd only really be left with a small section of grass

Pages (3): Previous 1 2 3 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average