Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Go North East ASDA Free Bus AB4

ASDA Free Bus AB4

ASDA Free Bus AB4

• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

01 May 2020, 12:40 pm #1
Does anyone know why the AB4 isn’t showing up in Prudhoe as every time I’ve been out within the last few weeks to catch passing my flat (it goes right past it) that it doesn’t turn up when on the timetable on the app says its coming but it doesn’t actually appear

Sent from my iPhone XS using Tapatalk
TEN 6083
01 May 2020, 12:40 pm #1

Does anyone know why the AB4 isn’t showing up in Prudhoe as every time I’ve been out within the last few weeks to catch passing my flat (it goes right past it) that it doesn’t turn up when on the timetable on the app says its coming but it doesn’t actually appear

tyresmoke

01 May 2020, 12:56 pm #2
(01 May 2020, 12:40 pm)TEN 6083 Does anyone know why the AB4 isn’t showing up in Prudhoe as every time I’ve been out within the last few weeks to catch passing my flat (it goes right past it) that it doesn’t turn up when on the timetable on the app says its coming but it doesn’t actually appear

It would likely depend which trip you are waiting for.
I know our supermarket service the inbound trip runs to the set schedule, but the return trips run anything upto 30 mins earlier - or indeed not at all if nobody has travelled inbound.

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

tyresmoke
01 May 2020, 12:56 pm #2

(01 May 2020, 12:40 pm)TEN 6083 Does anyone know why the AB4 isn’t showing up in Prudhoe as every time I’ve been out within the last few weeks to catch passing my flat (it goes right past it) that it doesn’t turn up when on the timetable on the app says its coming but it doesn’t actually appear

It would likely depend which trip you are waiting for.
I know our supermarket service the inbound trip runs to the set schedule, but the return trips run anything upto 30 mins earlier - or indeed not at all if nobody has travelled inbound.

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average