Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Stagecoach North East South Shields Depot - top shed closed

South Shields Depot - top shed closed

South Shields Depot - top shed closed

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

V514DFT

02 May 2020, 11:03 am #1
South Shields
V514DFT
02 May 2020, 11:03 am #1

South Shields

Robin57

Banned

03 May 2020, 12:20 pm #2
Stagecoach South Shields top depot is definitely closed have had a look for myself!
Robin57
03 May 2020, 12:20 pm #2

Stagecoach South Shields top depot is definitely closed have had a look for myself!

LVK 404L

03 May 2020, 12:57 pm #3
South Shields depot appears to be storing the temp withdrawn vehicles in the top depot as that front roller shutters have been closed for the week now. The bottom depot appears to have the doors open intermittently and the external area must be where they are keeping the vehicles in operational services. Not sure how many vehicles can fit in the external area but I'm guessing the current number in use will be easily accommodated, with any engineering requirements being able to be conducted at the bottom depot whenever they are able to.

(03 May 2020, 12:20 pm)Robin57 Stagecoach South Shields top depot is definitely closed have had a look for myself!
Hope your venture to the depot was essential travel Robin!
Edited 03 May 2020, 12:58 pm by LVK 404L.
LVK 404L
03 May 2020, 12:57 pm #3

South Shields depot appears to be storing the temp withdrawn vehicles in the top depot as that front roller shutters have been closed for the week now. The bottom depot appears to have the doors open intermittently and the external area must be where they are keeping the vehicles in operational services. Not sure how many vehicles can fit in the external area but I'm guessing the current number in use will be easily accommodated, with any engineering requirements being able to be conducted at the bottom depot whenever they are able to.

(03 May 2020, 12:20 pm)Robin57 Stagecoach South Shields top depot is definitely closed have had a look for myself!

Robin57

Banned

03 May 2020, 2:50 pm #4
11 of are buses are out today from shields depot! I think.
Robin57
03 May 2020, 2:50 pm #4

11 of are buses are out today from shields depot! I think.

Cock Robin

03 May 2020, 10:37 pm #5
(03 May 2020, 12:57 pm)ifm001 South Shields depot appears to be storing the temp withdrawn vehicles in the top depot as that front roller shutters have been closed for the week now.  The bottom depot appears to have the doors open intermittently and the external area must be where they are keeping the vehicles in operational services.  Not sure how many vehicles can fit in the external area but I'm guessing the current number in use will be easily accommodated, with any engineering requirements being able to be conducted at the bottom depot whenever they are able to.

He's allowed to go for exercise the same as everyone else.
Cock Robin
03 May 2020, 10:37 pm #5

(03 May 2020, 12:57 pm)ifm001 South Shields depot appears to be storing the temp withdrawn vehicles in the top depot as that front roller shutters have been closed for the week now.  The bottom depot appears to have the doors open intermittently and the external area must be where they are keeping the vehicles in operational services.  Not sure how many vehicles can fit in the external area but I'm guessing the current number in use will be easily accommodated, with any engineering requirements being able to be conducted at the bottom depot whenever they are able to.

He's allowed to go for exercise the same as everyone else.

LVK 404L

19 May 2020, 8:56 am #6
Top shed doors were open this morning when I drove past. Looks like they're getting ready to move buses around in anticipation of this weeks announcement of changes
LVK 404L
19 May 2020, 8:56 am #6

Top shed doors were open this morning when I drove past. Looks like they're getting ready to move buses around in anticipation of this weeks announcement of changes

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average