Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Arriva North East Repaints since 2018

Repaints since 2018

Repaints since 2018

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dan

Site Administrator

05 May 2020, 7:00 pm #1
Fleet news for Arriva is particularly difficult to come by, and whilst I've been able to get a copy of their allocation sheets in order to update our fleet news, this doesn't include details of repaints or branding revisions.

Does anyone hold records of when Arriva North East's buses have been repainted (just fleet number and date will do, I can then find an appropriate photo and add this to the news) or had their branding modified?

Thanks in advance!
Dan
05 May 2020, 7:00 pm #1

Fleet news for Arriva is particularly difficult to come by, and whilst I've been able to get a copy of their allocation sheets in order to update our fleet news, this doesn't include details of repaints or branding revisions.

Does anyone hold records of when Arriva North East's buses have been repainted (just fleet number and date will do, I can then find an appropriate photo and add this to the news) or had their branding modified?

Thanks in advance!

20 Jun 2020, 9:00 pm #2
I've noticed Blyth have been making minor brand changes to the fleet over the last week or 2. Many of their vehicles have had the old Arriva logo replaced with the new one. 1504 has also had its X9 branding removed and replaced with "Quick links into Newcastle" sometime this year.

Check out my Flickr - www.flickr.com/cobalt512
Cobalt271
20 Jun 2020, 9:00 pm #2

I've noticed Blyth have been making minor brand changes to the fleet over the last week or 2. Many of their vehicles have had the old Arriva logo replaced with the new one. 1504 has also had its X9 branding removed and replaced with "Quick links into Newcastle" sometime this year.

Check out my Flickr - www.flickr.com/cobalt512

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average