Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Go North East New StreetDecks - nine re-deployed within Go-Ahead Group prior to delivery

New StreetDecks - nine re-deployed within Go-Ahead Group prior to delivery

New StreetDecks - nine re-deployed within Go-Ahead Group prior to delivery

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Pages (13) Previous 110 11 12 13 Next
Storx

05 Jul 2020, 6:52 pm #201
(05 Jul 2020, 4:18 pm)Michael I actually forgot that the X6/X7 don't have a proper allocation atm, not sure how busy the X6/X7 actually get, but do they require full sized single deckers? (i know longer buses are allocated for social distancing atm).
As the X6/X7 and 61 PVR combined is 8, giving Deptford 10 more Streetlites would give them an overall of 56 Streetlites with 7 Streetlites as spares.

I doubt the 56 will be dropped from double deckers to single deckers... and i hope to god, Deptford don't get Versa's again.... Tongue

I think it was mentioned but that was before the crisis, so no idea, if they'll be getting rid of them as quick as we before... we have no idea where the 2020/2021 financial year will be going for orders and even maybe refurbs.

Won't be long before well be guessing what will be order for that year! Tongue

58 there not the 56, mistake from me; definitely don't expect the 56 to get them.

Unless they upgrade a solo route to midi buses then there's nothing for the X6/X7 so not much choice for them really. Can't really see any mini bus routes that need bigger buses; only realistic place would be PM to get arid of the awful non-standard Solos but not sure they really need a capacity increase; noticed on the fleet allocation there's a Versa there currently which I haven't seen mentioned anywhere.

The Omnicities will need replacing there at some point tho as all the full sizes routes go through Newcastle so would need to be LEZ compliant.

(05 Jul 2020, 4:51 pm)deanmachine Considering they've just painted a bunch of the 07 plate Citaros into fleet livery, I'm not sure if they'll be the first buses to be withdrawn to be honest, although this was pre-covid.

It was more about the LEZ for Riverside, they're going to have go at somepoint and there's not really any other routes left other than the ones already in service at Deptford where they could realistically go unless it's temporarily.
Storx
05 Jul 2020, 6:52 pm #201

(05 Jul 2020, 4:18 pm)Michael I actually forgot that the X6/X7 don't have a proper allocation atm, not sure how busy the X6/X7 actually get, but do they require full sized single deckers? (i know longer buses are allocated for social distancing atm).
As the X6/X7 and 61 PVR combined is 8, giving Deptford 10 more Streetlites would give them an overall of 56 Streetlites with 7 Streetlites as spares.

I doubt the 56 will be dropped from double deckers to single deckers... and i hope to god, Deptford don't get Versa's again.... Tongue

I think it was mentioned but that was before the crisis, so no idea, if they'll be getting rid of them as quick as we before... we have no idea where the 2020/2021 financial year will be going for orders and even maybe refurbs.

Won't be long before well be guessing what will be order for that year! Tongue

58 there not the 56, mistake from me; definitely don't expect the 56 to get them.

Unless they upgrade a solo route to midi buses then there's nothing for the X6/X7 so not much choice for them really. Can't really see any mini bus routes that need bigger buses; only realistic place would be PM to get arid of the awful non-standard Solos but not sure they really need a capacity increase; noticed on the fleet allocation there's a Versa there currently which I haven't seen mentioned anywhere.

The Omnicities will need replacing there at some point tho as all the full sizes routes go through Newcastle so would need to be LEZ compliant.

(05 Jul 2020, 4:51 pm)deanmachine Considering they've just painted a bunch of the 07 plate Citaros into fleet livery, I'm not sure if they'll be the first buses to be withdrawn to be honest, although this was pre-covid.

It was more about the LEZ for Riverside, they're going to have go at somepoint and there's not really any other routes left other than the ones already in service at Deptford where they could realistically go unless it's temporarily.

Michael

05 Jul 2020, 6:59 pm #202
(05 Jul 2020, 6:30 pm)Stanleyone Nothing on the memo about where cascades will go, just the released buses will be refreshed. And updated expected arrival dates of new buses. If I remember from the last online talk, the X9/X10 was talked about and the 10 for new buses, dont think we'll see anything new anytime soon.

Ah right, that's good, least they'll get a refresh. Any changes to the expected date of the new buses?

(05 Jul 2020, 6:52 pm)Storx 58 there not the 56, mistake from me; definitely don't expect the 56 to get them.

Hahaha no problem, wasn't the 58 getting electric buses next year, as they got the extra funding for them?

If anything i would of put the Streetlites from the Red Kite on the X20 and put the Solo's on the X6/X7 but that means repainting 3 of the Solo's again, and this climate it won't happen, unless they were to move elsewhere converting another service with a 3 PVR to X-Lines but there's not many.

I wouldn't mind the Omnicities at Deptford, its one of the depots, which have never had them.
Edited 05 Jul 2020, 7:05 pm by Michael.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
05 Jul 2020, 6:59 pm #202

(05 Jul 2020, 6:30 pm)Stanleyone Nothing on the memo about where cascades will go, just the released buses will be refreshed. And updated expected arrival dates of new buses. If I remember from the last online talk, the X9/X10 was talked about and the 10 for new buses, dont think we'll see anything new anytime soon.

Ah right, that's good, least they'll get a refresh. Any changes to the expected date of the new buses?

(05 Jul 2020, 6:52 pm)Storx 58 there not the 56, mistake from me; definitely don't expect the 56 to get them.

Hahaha no problem, wasn't the 58 getting electric buses next year, as they got the extra funding for them?

If anything i would of put the Streetlites from the Red Kite on the X20 and put the Solo's on the X6/X7 but that means repainting 3 of the Solo's again, and this climate it won't happen, unless they were to move elsewhere converting another service with a 3 PVR to X-Lines but there's not many.

I wouldn't mind the Omnicities at Deptford, its one of the depots, which have never had them.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Stanleyone

05 Jul 2020, 7:12 pm #203
(05 Jul 2020, 6:59 pm)Michael Ah right, that's good, least they'll get a refresh. Any changes to the expected date of the new buses?

August / September.
Stanleyone
05 Jul 2020, 7:12 pm #203

(05 Jul 2020, 6:59 pm)Michael Ah right, that's good, least they'll get a refresh. Any changes to the expected date of the new buses?

August / September.

Michael

05 Jul 2020, 7:16 pm #204
(05 Jul 2020, 7:12 pm)Stanleyone August / September.

Cool thanks for sharing for the information, =)

Least there's still a while before they arrive, hopefully most of the buses are repainted by then.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
05 Jul 2020, 7:16 pm #204

(05 Jul 2020, 7:12 pm)Stanleyone August / September.

Cool thanks for sharing for the information, =)

Least there's still a while before they arrive, hopefully most of the buses are repainted by then.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Storx

05 Jul 2020, 8:43 pm #205

Haha still confused you Tongue I meant have them on the 57 so they're with their sisters on the 58 so all the Citylink buses are Versas ha.

Does the X20 need bigger buses, the fact it can run with a capacity of 7 people atm probably means it doesn't.
Storx
05 Jul 2020, 8:43 pm #205

Haha still confused you Tongue I meant have them on the 57 so they're with their sisters on the 58 so all the Citylink buses are Versas ha.

Does the X20 need bigger buses, the fact it can run with a capacity of 7 people atm probably means it doesn't.

busmanT

05 Jul 2020, 9:00 pm #206
(05 Jul 2020, 2:00 pm)Michael Remember the 60 will likely to go back up to every 10 minutes, the streetlites spare from the service atm will be required again on the 60.

What is actually allocated to the 61 on a Monday to Friday? (Haven't been that way for a while)

Also wasn't it said that 5481 - 5487 would be one of the first set of Citaro's withdrawnonce the new buses arrive?

Ah right, cheaper than i thought tbh, so really it wouldn't worth it.
I suspect that some of the frequency reductions will become the new "normal" given that passenger numbers will be reduced for many months to come.
busmanT
05 Jul 2020, 9:00 pm #206

(05 Jul 2020, 2:00 pm)Michael Remember the 60 will likely to go back up to every 10 minutes, the streetlites spare from the service atm will be required again on the 60.

What is actually allocated to the 61 on a Monday to Friday? (Haven't been that way for a while)

Also wasn't it said that 5481 - 5487 would be one of the first set of Citaro's withdrawnonce the new buses arrive?

Ah right, cheaper than i thought tbh, so really it wouldn't worth it.
I suspect that some of the frequency reductions will become the new "normal" given that passenger numbers will be reduced for many months to come.

Michael

05 Jul 2020, 9:20 pm #207
(05 Jul 2020, 9:00 pm)busmanT I suspect that some of the frequency reductions will become the new "normal" given that passenger numbers will be reduced for many months to come.

That would be ashame but not surprised, would mean

56 PVR will be 10 PVR drop of 3

60 PVR will be 6 PVR drop of 2

Might mean L469 YVK will get his wish and the 3 spare B9's will go on the X5/X15.

I would imagine the spare Streetlites from the Drifter will stay at Deptford.

If any of that happens.

(05 Jul 2020, 8:43 pm)Storx Haha still confused you Tongue I meant have them on the 57 so they're with their sisters on the 58 so all the Citylink buses are Versas ha.

Ah right haha
Edited 05 Jul 2020, 9:21 pm by Michael.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
05 Jul 2020, 9:20 pm #207

(05 Jul 2020, 9:00 pm)busmanT I suspect that some of the frequency reductions will become the new "normal" given that passenger numbers will be reduced for many months to come.

That would be ashame but not surprised, would mean

56 PVR will be 10 PVR drop of 3

60 PVR will be 6 PVR drop of 2

Might mean L469 YVK will get his wish and the 3 spare B9's will go on the X5/X15.

I would imagine the spare Streetlites from the Drifter will stay at Deptford.

If any of that happens.

(05 Jul 2020, 8:43 pm)Storx Haha still confused you Tongue I meant have them on the 57 so they're with their sisters on the 58 so all the Citylink buses are Versas ha.

Ah right haha

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

05 Jul 2020, 9:42 pm #208

That maybe true, although I've found the 60 and the 56 are still by far the most used routes at Deptford, so if any routes can recover to restore a "normal" timetable, it would be them two.
deanmachine
05 Jul 2020, 9:42 pm #208

That maybe true, although I've found the 60 and the 56 are still by far the most used routes at Deptford, so if any routes can recover to restore a "normal" timetable, it would be them two.

Michael

05 Jul 2020, 10:11 pm #209
(05 Jul 2020, 9:42 pm)deanmachine That maybe true, although I've found the 60 and the 56 are still by far the most used routes at Deptford, so if any routes can recover to restore a "normal" timetable, it would be them two.

I'm surprised at the 60 mind, especially with the amount of services along its corridor, if anything i thought it would of been one of less used services.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
05 Jul 2020, 10:11 pm #209

(05 Jul 2020, 9:42 pm)deanmachine That maybe true, although I've found the 60 and the 56 are still by far the most used routes at Deptford, so if any routes can recover to restore a "normal" timetable, it would be them two.

I'm surprised at the 60 mind, especially with the amount of services along its corridor, if anything i thought it would of been one of less used services.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

05 Jul 2020, 10:50 pm #210
(05 Jul 2020, 10:11 pm)Michael I'm surprised at the 60 mind, especially with the amount of services along its corridor, if anything i thought it would of been one of less used services.

There's certain journey's where you can carry almost nobody to be fair, but over most of the corridor people seem to pick the 60 over every other route. I've been at the back of a queue of buses before 61/23/39 (for example), and people let all three of those buses past and stick their hand out for my 60.
deanmachine
05 Jul 2020, 10:50 pm #210

(05 Jul 2020, 10:11 pm)Michael I'm surprised at the 60 mind, especially with the amount of services along its corridor, if anything i thought it would of been one of less used services.

There's certain journey's where you can carry almost nobody to be fair, but over most of the corridor people seem to pick the 60 over every other route. I've been at the back of a queue of buses before 61/23/39 (for example), and people let all three of those buses past and stick their hand out for my 60.

Storx

05 Jul 2020, 11:28 pm #211
(05 Jul 2020, 10:50 pm)deanmachine There's certain journey's where you can carry almost nobody to be fair, but over most of the corridor people seem to pick the 60 over every other route. I've been at the back of a queue of buses before 61/23/39 (for example), and people let all three of those buses past and stick their hand out for my 60.

It's a bit messy the buses down there imo. Personally if I was GNE; I'd create a loop around Seaham bridging the gap at Princess Road something like that https://goo.gl/maps/og8cvfxJFHcH1SgR7 and run them both every 20 minutes and merge them with the 61 and have an upto every 7 minute services with the Drifters, most the route is the same. The only thing your losing is through Deneside it would be every 7 then 13 minutes instead of a clockwork 10.

At the same time I'd renumbed the 39 to the 3 and merge it with the 2 as Black Cats or whatever else and advertise those together; everything else can go out of it since the routes are almost identical most of it.

Simple changes; no PVR changes but creating 'frequent' services which already exist but have irrelvant numbers to each other or are every 10/12 minutes and 20 minutes so can't combine and should stop people avoiding one bus for another.
Storx
05 Jul 2020, 11:28 pm #211

(05 Jul 2020, 10:50 pm)deanmachine There's certain journey's where you can carry almost nobody to be fair, but over most of the corridor people seem to pick the 60 over every other route. I've been at the back of a queue of buses before 61/23/39 (for example), and people let all three of those buses past and stick their hand out for my 60.

It's a bit messy the buses down there imo. Personally if I was GNE; I'd create a loop around Seaham bridging the gap at Princess Road something like that https://goo.gl/maps/og8cvfxJFHcH1SgR7 and run them both every 20 minutes and merge them with the 61 and have an upto every 7 minute services with the Drifters, most the route is the same. The only thing your losing is through Deneside it would be every 7 then 13 minutes instead of a clockwork 10.

At the same time I'd renumbed the 39 to the 3 and merge it with the 2 as Black Cats or whatever else and advertise those together; everything else can go out of it since the routes are almost identical most of it.

Simple changes; no PVR changes but creating 'frequent' services which already exist but have irrelvant numbers to each other or are every 10/12 minutes and 20 minutes so can't combine and should stop people avoiding one bus for another.

Michael

06 Jul 2020, 11:02 am #212

A total of 23 buses will be needed to cover the PVR with around 3 spares for the routes - total of around 26 deckers - hopefully if they go ahead, its E400MMCs.

Cascades:

5 B5's to the X84/X85
2 B5's in a spare role at Riverside

B9

16 B9's replace 16 Omnidekka's - which would be withdrawn

12 at Riverside
4 to Percy Main for the DFDS

We probables won't see this happen this year, I was going to suggest we might see the Mini bus routes getting upgrade as some are coming up 11 years old (2nd ones), the likes of 625-636 will be 10 years old this year... however some of them have just been repainted to "Little Coasters" so doubt that would happen in this climate.

More single decker orders, as we've had mainly a double decker order (apart from the electric buses), means they can start to get rid of the Omnicities/Citaro's or Versa's.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
06 Jul 2020, 11:02 am #212

A total of 23 buses will be needed to cover the PVR with around 3 spares for the routes - total of around 26 deckers - hopefully if they go ahead, its E400MMCs.

Cascades:

5 B5's to the X84/X85

B9

12 at Riverside

We probables won't see this happen this year, I was going to suggest we might see the Mini bus routes getting upgrade as some are coming up 11 years old (2nd ones), the likes of 625-636 will be 10 years old this year... however some of them have just been repainted to "Little Coasters" so doubt that would happen in this climate.

More single decker orders, as we've had mainly a double decker order (apart from the electric buses), means they can start to get rid of the Omnicities/Citaro's or Versa's.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

06 Jul 2020, 11:46 am #213
(06 Jul 2020, 11:02 am)Michael A total of 23 buses will be needed to cover the PVR with around 3 spares for the routes - total of around 26 deckers - hopefully if they go ahead, its E400MMCs.

Cascades:

5 B5's to the X84/X85

B9

12 at Riverside

Honestly, I think it's more likely that the 10s will get an internal refurb like the C&Cs did than be replaced
streetdeckfan
06 Jul 2020, 11:46 am #213

(06 Jul 2020, 11:02 am)Michael A total of 23 buses will be needed to cover the PVR with around 3 spares for the routes - total of around 26 deckers - hopefully if they go ahead, its E400MMCs.

Cascades:

5 B5's to the X84/X85

B9

12 at Riverside

Honestly, I think it's more likely that the 10s will get an internal refurb like the C&Cs did than be replaced

Michael

06 Jul 2020, 1:58 pm #214
(06 Jul 2020, 11:46 am)streetdeckfan Honestly, I think it's more likely that the 10s will get an internal refurb like the C&Cs did than be replaced

Hope so, i doubt any deckers will be on order (not including the streetdecks/E400...), i think it'll be single and solo orders this year.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
06 Jul 2020, 1:58 pm #214

(06 Jul 2020, 11:46 am)streetdeckfan Honestly, I think it's more likely that the 10s will get an internal refurb like the C&Cs did than be replaced

Hope so, i doubt any deckers will be on order (not including the streetdecks/E400...), i think it'll be single and solo orders this year.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

06 Jul 2020, 2:15 pm #215
(06 Jul 2020, 1:58 pm)Michael Hope so, i doubt any deckers will be on order (not including the streetdecks/E400...), i think it'll be single and solo orders this year.

The B9s are pretty much spot on for the route, realistically it wouldn't really be much if an upgrade changing them to StreetDecks or E400s, especially with them already having been upgraded to Euro 6 (although the 6 cylinder StreetDeck might suit the route quite well)
streetdeckfan
06 Jul 2020, 2:15 pm #215

(06 Jul 2020, 1:58 pm)Michael Hope so, i doubt any deckers will be on order (not including the streetdecks/E400...), i think it'll be single and solo orders this year.

The B9s are pretty much spot on for the route, realistically it wouldn't really be much if an upgrade changing them to StreetDecks or E400s, especially with them already having been upgraded to Euro 6 (although the 6 cylinder StreetDeck might suit the route quite well)

L469 YVK

06 Jul 2020, 7:13 pm #216
(06 Jul 2020, 2:15 pm)streetdeckfan The B9s are pretty much spot on for the route, realistically it wouldn't really be much if an upgrade changing them to StreetDecks or E400s, especially with them already having been upgraded to Euro 6 (although the 6 cylinder StreetDeck might suit the route quite well)
I think the E400MMC would be fine considering Arriva have been using classics on the X15 / X18 as well as GoNE having an order for the X1 & X30. Don't know how the longer serving Hexham drivers would take to them though after the trouble Arriva had with Dennis Trident ALX400s 7430-35 when they operated the former guise of the 10 (602) and they then had to be replaced with Volvo B10BLEs from Arriva Scotland. They couldn't even handle the 308 afterwards during their stint at Blyth!

I do think that GoNE will stick with refurbishing the B9TLs on the Tyne Valley Tens though.
L469 YVK
06 Jul 2020, 7:13 pm #216

(06 Jul 2020, 2:15 pm)streetdeckfan The B9s are pretty much spot on for the route, realistically it wouldn't really be much if an upgrade changing them to StreetDecks or E400s, especially with them already having been upgraded to Euro 6 (although the 6 cylinder StreetDeck might suit the route quite well)
I think the E400MMC would be fine considering Arriva have been using classics on the X15 / X18 as well as GoNE having an order for the X1 & X30. Don't know how the longer serving Hexham drivers would take to them though after the trouble Arriva had with Dennis Trident ALX400s 7430-35 when they operated the former guise of the 10 (602) and they then had to be replaced with Volvo B10BLEs from Arriva Scotland. They couldn't even handle the 308 afterwards during their stint at Blyth!

I do think that GoNE will stick with refurbishing the B9TLs on the Tyne Valley Tens though.

06 Jul 2020, 7:24 pm #217
(06 Jul 2020, 7:13 pm)L469 YVK I think the E400MMC would be fine considering Arriva have been using classics on the X15 / X18 as well as GoNE having an order for the X1 & X30. Don't know how the longer serving Hexham drivers would take to them though after the trouble Arriva had with Dennis Trident ALX400s 7430-35 when they operated the former guise of the 10 (602) and they then had to be replaced with Volvo B10BLEs from Arriva Scotland. They couldn't even handle the 308 afterwards during their stint at Blyth!

I personally have no issue with the E400MMCs (in fact, I quite like them), the well documented issue I do have is with low height vehicles running on routes that don't need them! But I really don't think replacing the B9s on the 10 with them would make much sense, and in all honesty a waste of money. 

Last time I used one they were a bit worse for wear inside (but really not that bad) but seemed spot on mechanically, even just reupholstering and giving them a deep clean would do wonders, I wouldn't even bother with the tables like they have on the C&Cs, there just isn't enough space for them.
streetdeckfan
06 Jul 2020, 7:24 pm #217

(06 Jul 2020, 7:13 pm)L469 YVK I think the E400MMC would be fine considering Arriva have been using classics on the X15 / X18 as well as GoNE having an order for the X1 & X30. Don't know how the longer serving Hexham drivers would take to them though after the trouble Arriva had with Dennis Trident ALX400s 7430-35 when they operated the former guise of the 10 (602) and they then had to be replaced with Volvo B10BLEs from Arriva Scotland. They couldn't even handle the 308 afterwards during their stint at Blyth!

I personally have no issue with the E400MMCs (in fact, I quite like them), the well documented issue I do have is with low height vehicles running on routes that don't need them! But I really don't think replacing the B9s on the 10 with them would make much sense, and in all honesty a waste of money. 

Last time I used one they were a bit worse for wear inside (but really not that bad) but seemed spot on mechanically, even just reupholstering and giving them a deep clean would do wonders, I wouldn't even bother with the tables like they have on the C&Cs, there just isn't enough space for them.

06 Jul 2020, 9:27 pm #218
(06 Jul 2020, 7:24 pm)streetdeckfan I wouldn't even bother with the tables like they have on the C&Cs, there just isn't enough space for them.

I thought tables were fitted by spinning a pair of seats around and placing the table in the combined legroom?
omnicity4659
06 Jul 2020, 9:27 pm #218

(06 Jul 2020, 7:24 pm)streetdeckfan I wouldn't even bother with the tables like they have on the C&Cs, there just isn't enough space for them.

I thought tables were fitted by spinning a pair of seats around and placing the table in the combined legroom?

06 Jul 2020, 10:12 pm #219
(05 Jul 2020, 11:28 pm)Storx It's a bit messy the buses down there imo. Personally if I was GNE; I'd create a loop around Seaham bridging the gap at Princess Road something like that https://goo.gl/maps/og8cvfxJFHcH1SgR7 and run them both every 20 minutes and merge them with the 61 and have an upto every 7 minute services with the Drifters, most the route is the same. The only thing your losing is through Deneside it would be every 7 then 13 minutes instead of a clockwork 10.

I wouldn’t really renumber the 39 the 3, as then you’d have GNE 3 and Stagecoach 3 which could create confusion. Having said that, the two 20 services in Sunderland work fine. 

I’m pretty sure GNE debranded the likes of the 33/ 35/ 38 services in Sunderland a while ago, as only the NK17 batch of Streetlites and the last 53 reg solar are branded as Black Cats.
Adtrainsam
06 Jul 2020, 10:12 pm #219

(05 Jul 2020, 11:28 pm)Storx It's a bit messy the buses down there imo. Personally if I was GNE; I'd create a loop around Seaham bridging the gap at Princess Road something like that https://goo.gl/maps/og8cvfxJFHcH1SgR7 and run them both every 20 minutes and merge them with the 61 and have an upto every 7 minute services with the Drifters, most the route is the same. The only thing your losing is through Deneside it would be every 7 then 13 minutes instead of a clockwork 10.

I wouldn’t really renumber the 39 the 3, as then you’d have GNE 3 and Stagecoach 3 which could create confusion. Having said that, the two 20 services in Sunderland work fine. 

I’m pretty sure GNE debranded the likes of the 33/ 35/ 38 services in Sunderland a while ago, as only the NK17 batch of Streetlites and the last 53 reg solar are branded as Black Cats.

Storx

06 Jul 2020, 10:22 pm #220
(06 Jul 2020, 10:12 pm)Adtrainsam I wouldn’t really renumber the 39 the 3, as then you’d have GNE 3 and Stagecoach 3 which could create confusion. Having said that, the two 20 services in Sunderland work fine. 

Ah so there is, not sure renumber them so they're at least the same anyway. I know GNE don't like duplicate numbers so it rules out most, suppose the 40 is free  but it's not as effective as the 2.

I thought the 38 was still part of it, unofficially, but I'm not certain tbf.
Storx
06 Jul 2020, 10:22 pm #220

(06 Jul 2020, 10:12 pm)Adtrainsam I wouldn’t really renumber the 39 the 3, as then you’d have GNE 3 and Stagecoach 3 which could create confusion. Having said that, the two 20 services in Sunderland work fine. 

Ah so there is, not sure renumber them so they're at least the same anyway. I know GNE don't like duplicate numbers so it rules out most, suppose the 40 is free  but it's not as effective as the 2.

I thought the 38 was still part of it, unofficially, but I'm not certain tbf.

Pages (13) Previous 110 11 12 13 Next

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average