LeeCalder

02 Feb 2015, 11:24 am #1,701
Oh I know haha, spitting on the bus is hideous though haha
LeeCalder
02 Feb 2015, 11:24 am #1,701

Oh I know haha, spitting on the bus is hideous though haha

MurdnunoC

02 Feb 2015, 11:27 am #1,702
(02 Feb 2015, 11:19 am)leestransportphotos They were just generally being rude which pissed me off, one was spitting.... On the bus

Fair enough. But you could have just noted that there were two rude people on the bus - one of whom was spitting. Their nationality, or your political beliefs, do not have any bearing on the story. Not all immigrants are rude after all.  
Edited 02 Feb 2015, 11:31 am by MurdnunoC.
MurdnunoC
02 Feb 2015, 11:27 am #1,702

(02 Feb 2015, 11:19 am)leestransportphotos They were just generally being rude which pissed me off, one was spitting.... On the bus

Fair enough. But you could have just noted that there were two rude people on the bus - one of whom was spitting. Their nationality, or your political beliefs, do not have any bearing on the story. Not all immigrants are rude after all.  

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

02 Feb 2015, 11:28 am #1,703
(02 Feb 2015, 11:24 am)leestransportphotos Oh I know haha, spitting on the bus is hideous though haha
You would have hated me about 15 years ago, I used have the ability to clear the top of a bus with a well timed fart, and one day was so ill with a hangover, that I puked out of a window and left a mess down the side of a bus...It is still talked about today by people who were on the bus that day
MrFozz
02 Feb 2015, 11:28 am #1,703

(02 Feb 2015, 11:24 am)leestransportphotos Oh I know haha, spitting on the bus is hideous though haha
You would have hated me about 15 years ago, I used have the ability to clear the top of a bus with a well timed fart, and one day was so ill with a hangover, that I puked out of a window and left a mess down the side of a bus...It is still talked about today by people who were on the bus that day

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

02 Feb 2015, 11:31 am #1,704
(02 Feb 2015, 11:27 am)MurdnunoC Fair enough. But you could have just noted that there there two rude people on the bus - one of whom was spitting. Their nationality, or your political beliefs, do not have any bearing on the story. Not all immigrants are rude after all.  
Got to agree with Mr MurdnunoC on that...

one question, how did you know they were Polish...did they say Jesteśmy polskim
MrFozz
02 Feb 2015, 11:31 am #1,704

(02 Feb 2015, 11:27 am)MurdnunoC Fair enough. But you could have just noted that there there two rude people on the bus - one of whom was spitting. Their nationality, or your political beliefs, do not have any bearing on the story. Not all immigrants are rude after all.  
Got to agree with Mr MurdnunoC on that...

02 Feb 2015, 1:10 pm #1,705
(02 Feb 2015, 11:31 am)MrFozz Got to agree with Mr MurdnunoC on that...

If you don't speak Polish: We are Polish

Lee, you could have said: odpieprz się
Edited 02 Feb 2015, 1:12 pm by omnicity4659.
omnicity4659
02 Feb 2015, 1:10 pm #1,705

(02 Feb 2015, 11:31 am)MrFozz Got to agree with Mr MurdnunoC on that...

If you don't speak Polish: We are Polish

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

02 Feb 2015, 1:22 pm #1,706
(02 Feb 2015, 1:10 pm)Tommy_1581 If you don't speak Polish: We are Polish

That would have went down like a wet fart
MrFozz
02 Feb 2015, 1:22 pm #1,706

(02 Feb 2015, 1:10 pm)Tommy_1581 If you don't speak Polish: We are Polish

That would have went down like a wet fart

LeeCalder

02 Feb 2015, 3:14 pm #1,707
My neighbours are polish. Therefore I know what they were banging on about
LeeCalder
02 Feb 2015, 3:14 pm #1,707

My neighbours are polish. Therefore I know what they were banging on about

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

02 Feb 2015, 3:25 pm #1,708
(02 Feb 2015, 3:14 pm)leestransportphotos My neighbours are polish. Therefore I know what they were banging on about
Do you know much Polish Lee...

I only really Dzien Dobry and what tommy put above lol
MrFozz
02 Feb 2015, 3:25 pm #1,708

(02 Feb 2015, 3:14 pm)leestransportphotos My neighbours are polish. Therefore I know what they were banging on about
Do you know much Polish Lee...

I only really Dzien Dobry and what tommy put above lol

02 Feb 2015, 3:47 pm #1,709
In understand there are a few Polish drivers at Stanley depot.

My grandad used to see them regularly, as he went the club he was a member of and they went too.

They (presuming there are indeed more than one like he said) live in Tanfield Lea from what I gather. Smile
Edited 02 Feb 2015, 3:51 pm by R852 PRG.
R852 PRG
02 Feb 2015, 3:47 pm #1,709

In understand there are a few Polish drivers at Stanley depot.

My grandad used to see them regularly, as he went the club he was a member of and they went too.

They (presuming there are indeed more than one like he said) live in Tanfield Lea from what I gather. Smile

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

02 Feb 2015, 4:06 pm #1,710
(02 Feb 2015, 3:47 pm)MarcTheA4 In understand there are a few Polish drivers at Stanley depot.

I will never forget when Lech Kaczyński(President of Poland) was killed in an airplane crash in 2010, some of the Polish drivers at Deptford were allowed to come into work on the day of his funeral or the day after as if they were dressed to go to the funeral, Black Tie, White Shirt, Black Trousers, which I actually thought was thoughtful of GNE to let those drivers mourn him in a respectful...One of my mates who drove for GNE said 'If you did not any better, you would think they were Eastern European mobsters'...

I have always found the Polish/Eastern European drivers to be friendly, more than some British drivers, at one time there seemed to be loads of foreigners driving around Sunderland and Co. Durham and quite a few went back to Poland/Eastern Europe leaving only a few round about 2010/11...

Will never forget going for a drink in Sunderland the day they won promotion in 2007 against Burnley, me and my mate had a couple of Burnley tagging along on the bus with us, when we started a chant off, the foreign bus driver started to get worried, he was German I think, I could see him getting worried and looking a bit on edge, he kept glancing at his radio as if he was going to call for some kind of backup, until me and my friend told him the Burnley lads were our guests and not rivals wanting to fight each other Big Grin

HAPPY DAYS
MrFozz
02 Feb 2015, 4:06 pm #1,710

(02 Feb 2015, 3:47 pm)MarcTheA4 In understand there are a few Polish drivers at Stanley depot.

I will never forget when Lech Kaczyński(President of Poland) was killed in an airplane crash in 2010, some of the Polish drivers at Deptford were allowed to come into work on the day of his funeral or the day after as if they were dressed to go to the funeral, Black Tie, White Shirt, Black Trousers, which I actually thought was thoughtful of GNE to let those drivers mourn him in a respectful...One of my mates who drove for GNE said 'If you did not any better, you would think they were Eastern European mobsters'...

I have always found the Polish/Eastern European drivers to be friendly, more than some British drivers, at one time there seemed to be loads of foreigners driving around Sunderland and Co. Durham and quite a few went back to Poland/Eastern Europe leaving only a few round about 2010/11...

Will never forget going for a drink in Sunderland the day they won promotion in 2007 against Burnley, me and my mate had a couple of Burnley tagging along on the bus with us, when we started a chant off, the foreign bus driver started to get worried, he was German I think, I could see him getting worried and looking a bit on edge, he kept glancing at his radio as if he was going to call for some kind of backup, until me and my friend told him the Burnley lads were our guests and not rivals wanting to fight each other Big Grin

HAPPY DAYS

Andreos1

02 Feb 2015, 10:24 pm #1,711
(02 Feb 2015, 4:06 pm)MrFozz I will never forget when Lech Kaczyński(President of Poland) was killed in an airplane crash in 2010, some of the Polish drivers at Deptford were allowed to come into work on the day of his funeral or the day after as if they were dressed to go to the funeral, Black Tie, White Shirt, Black Trousers, which I actually thought was thoughtful of GNE to let those drivers mourn him in a respectful...One of my mates who drove for GNE said 'If you did not any better, you would think they were Eastern European mobsters'...

HAPPY DAYS

Worked with a few Poles over the years.
Whilst the ones I have come across all seemed to like a drink, they have all been friendly and hard working.

Wonder if when a foreigner has a bad experience with an English person, they all assume we are the same?

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
02 Feb 2015, 10:24 pm #1,711

(02 Feb 2015, 4:06 pm)MrFozz I will never forget when Lech Kaczyński(President of Poland) was killed in an airplane crash in 2010, some of the Polish drivers at Deptford were allowed to come into work on the day of his funeral or the day after as if they were dressed to go to the funeral, Black Tie, White Shirt, Black Trousers, which I actually thought was thoughtful of GNE to let those drivers mourn him in a respectful...One of my mates who drove for GNE said 'If you did not any better, you would think they were Eastern European mobsters'...

HAPPY DAYS

Worked with a few Poles over the years.
Whilst the ones I have come across all seemed to like a drink, they have all been friendly and hard working.

Wonder if when a foreigner has a bad experience with an English person, they all assume we are the same?

'Illegitimis non carborundum'

LeeCalder

03 Feb 2015, 7:30 am #1,712
If Gateshead loose tonight then we'll have a free Saturday so this would be what if like to do -

56 - Wrekenton to Sunderland
20 - Sunderland to South Shields
27 - South Shields to Jarrow
9 - Jarrow to North Shields
9 - North Shields to Sunderland
20 - Sunderland to DURHAM!!!
21 Durham to Gateshead
Anything that goes to Wrekenton
LeeCalder
03 Feb 2015, 7:30 am #1,712

If Gateshead loose tonight then we'll have a free Saturday so this would be what if like to do -

21 Durham to Gateshead

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

03 Feb 2015, 9:13 am #1,713
(03 Feb 2015, 7:30 am)leestransportphotos If Gateshead loose tonight then we'll have a free Saturday so this would be what if like to do -

21 Durham to Gateshead

You finally twisted Davies arm then...

If he wont go do to him what they do Mr T on The A-Team, give him a spiked glass of milk Big Grin
MrFozz
03 Feb 2015, 9:13 am #1,713

(03 Feb 2015, 7:30 am)leestransportphotos If Gateshead loose tonight then we'll have a free Saturday so this would be what if like to do -

21 Durham to Gateshead

You finally twisted Davies arm then...

If he wont go do to him what they do Mr T on The A-Team, give him a spiked glass of milk Big Grin

Davie

Banned

03 Feb 2015, 1:03 pm #1,714

21 Durham to Gateshead

Too late I might be going to York if Gateshead vs Wrexham is off
Davie
03 Feb 2015, 1:03 pm #1,714

21 Durham to Gateshead

Too late I might be going to York if Gateshead vs Wrexham is off

LeeCalder

03 Feb 2015, 4:04 pm #1,715
Lots of consideration coming in for me then mate!!!???!
LeeCalder
03 Feb 2015, 4:04 pm #1,715

Lots of consideration coming in for me then mate!!!???!

Davie

Banned

03 Feb 2015, 4:18 pm #1,716
(03 Feb 2015, 4:04 pm)leestransportphotos Lots of consideration coming in for me then mate!!!???!

You can come along if you want
Davie
03 Feb 2015, 4:18 pm #1,716

(03 Feb 2015, 4:04 pm)leestransportphotos Lots of consideration coming in for me then mate!!!???!

You can come along if you want

S813 FVK

03 Feb 2015, 4:32 pm #1,717
Oh for god sake, do you 2 have to go everywhere together? I know its nice to have a little companian but if they people have other plans then they have other plans. 1 day without him wont hurt...
Edited 03 Feb 2015, 4:33 pm by S813 FVK.
S813 FVK
03 Feb 2015, 4:32 pm #1,717

Oh for god sake, do you 2 have to go everywhere together? I know its nice to have a little companian but if they people have other plans then they have other plans. 1 day without him wont hurt...

LeeCalder

03 Feb 2015, 4:36 pm #1,718
Areet, calm down! It was actually a sarcastic comment
LeeCalder
03 Feb 2015, 4:36 pm #1,718

Areet, calm down! It was actually a sarcastic comment

Diamond One

Banned

03 Feb 2015, 5:03 pm #1,719
(03 Feb 2015, 4:32 pm)Robert Oh for god sake, do you 2 have to go everywhere together? I know its nice to have a little companian but if they people have other plans then they have other plans. 1 day without him wont hurt...

when i go bus spotting i either do it on my own or if they happen to be in the same place i am there joining in eg Wednesdays excluding tomorrow am usually with Kevin Barass as we both have the £1 meal deal if am in Sunderland i bring my best buddy Paul or rare times my best bud Ryan (his uncle works for GNE)
Diamond One
03 Feb 2015, 5:03 pm #1,719

(03 Feb 2015, 4:32 pm)Robert Oh for god sake, do you 2 have to go everywhere together? I know its nice to have a little companian but if they people have other plans then they have other plans. 1 day without him wont hurt...

when i go bus spotting i either do it on my own or if they happen to be in the same place i am there joining in eg Wednesdays excluding tomorrow am usually with Kevin Barass as we both have the £1 meal deal if am in Sunderland i bring my best buddy Paul or rare times my best bud Ryan (his uncle works for GNE)

03 Feb 2015, 5:04 pm #1,720
(03 Feb 2015, 5:03 pm)Racer_Experience when i go bus spotting i either do it on my own or if they happen to be in the same place i am there joining in eg Wednesdays excluding tomorrow am usually with Kevin Barass as we both have the £1 meal deal if am in Sunderland i bring my best buddy Paul or rare times my best bud Ryan (his uncle works for GNE)

I have quite a few close friends, but I don't have a best buddy and a best bud. lol
R852 PRG
03 Feb 2015, 5:04 pm #1,720

(03 Feb 2015, 5:03 pm)Racer_Experience when i go bus spotting i either do it on my own or if they happen to be in the same place i am there joining in eg Wednesdays excluding tomorrow am usually with Kevin Barass as we both have the £1 meal deal if am in Sunderland i bring my best buddy Paul or rare times my best bud Ryan (his uncle works for GNE)

I have quite a few close friends, but I don't have a best buddy and a best bud. lol

Pages (239) Previous 185 86 87239 Next

• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average